Rape in Sweden??

Holla Forums need your input on something..

I was discussing muslim immigration into europe with a friend, and brought up the Swedish rape statistic.

However, the convo pretty much went to a stalemate because he said that this increase in rape is because sweden, thanks to their fucking feminists, broadened the definition of rape to include so much as brushing up against someone else in 2005

Upon looking it up, 2005 is where the rape sharply begins to increase.

So…is rape really the same as it has been/only slightly higher?

I am looking for anyone who knows what amount of the rapes are actually Rapes…like actually physically aggressive sexual abuse and not just some feminist bullshit "he looked at me weird" rape.

Also, do we know what % of these rapes in sweden are from muslim immigrants?

Are there any other statistics that disprove his theory, like maybe child rape rate?

Thanks for the help Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/swedish-women-dont-go-outside/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
rt.com/news/349368-girls-molested-fest-sweden/
poliisi.fi/instancedata...dessa_tammi_maalisk.2016.pdf?5f5ffe50796ad388
dst.dk/Site/Dst/Udgivelser/GetPubFile.aspx?id=20703&sid=indv2015
barenakedislam.com/2016/07/03/foreign-aka-muslim-men-blamed-after-mass-sexual-attacks-at-music-festival-in-sweden-youngest-victim-just-12/
bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/25/south-african-rape-survey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't trust government statistics. They've been caught actively trying to fudge the numbers and even outright falsify them.

newobserveronline.com/swedish-women-dont-go-outside/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

You think Sweden looked like this even 20 years ago?

Bonus one from today:

rt.com/news/349368-girls-molested-fest-sweden/

I know what's going on…but really I just recently took the red pill about government…im not real researched in this..all my conclusions about this are mostly observation based.

The problem is..I show these types of incidents and he'll say "that's just the anti-immigration people using incidents that dont happen often to fear-monger against immigration and create muslim hate, it still doesnt take away the fact that new rape definitions is the only reason rape has gone up"

Idk how to reply to this shit.

It's a bit both.
Our definitions are WAY broader than any other nation.
So we are not worse than India.

But rapes have likely gone up with the increase of SUBHUMAN SHITSKINS.

Statistics on racial things were shoa'd when in 2005 it turned out subhumans are subhumans and this didn't fit the kikes agenda.

so you don't have statistics on who is committing the rapes??

Are there any statistical deviations that show maybe…which rapes were violent vs nonviolent? I feel like this would really show things.

Nope, nothing.

Chimps chimped out on a festival just this weekend so the debate is actually up again but this time the police (on local level, not higher up minds you) openly said the perps were all rapefugees so leftists are in overdenial now. The average person seem to be fully aware who it is doing this shit now.

Nope, that's racist.

Not really.

Sargon did a long video on this topic where he showed that, yes, Sweden was fucked up with its rape laws, but at the same time rape in Sweden was very high compared to the rest of Europe using any metric.

Thank you! I'll check this out! MUCH appreciated

I understand other places, like germany, do not have the excuses that pro-immigration people use for sweden though, yeah?

RWDS WHEN

oh lord this pic hahaha

Try Finland,
in 2015 when the shitskin invasion was just starting the rape rate in total in helsinki went up by 820% while the rape done by domestic people went down.

Cant find the file on it anymore, it was in finish and released by helsinki police itself. Im sure someone else also saved it

thanks for the help! I'm just trying to build a data base. I know from observation the muslim immigration crisis is fucking AWFUL, but statistics have been pretty elusive. All this help is so greatly appreciated

poliisi.fi/instancedata...dessa_tammi_maalisk.2016.pdf?5f5ffe50796ad388

Hope you speak Fingolian

You really won't get good stats from Germany for at least another year or two.

What Sargon does, which is really good, is look at the percentage of rapes in Sweden committed by people the victim knows. In most of the Western world, where rape laws are frankly too broad, most rapes are committed by people the victim knows, including past and current romantic partners that latter part is a little ridiculous, as is the notion of marital rape

In Sweden, it is different, with most rapes committed by complete strangers.

That's true compared to third world dumps where rape is narrowly defined, but most European countries define it the same way. For an especially fair comparison look at the rapes recorded in neighboring Denmark, Norway, and Finland, which have very similar laws and yet much lower rape rates. It's obvious that something is going particularly wrong in Sweden and that it genuinely has a very high rate of rapes and sexual assaults among European countries.

The stats are elusive because governments avoid even recording them much of the time. I'm pretty sure the French census, for example, doesn't even ask about race.

Also, as with Germany, you won't get good stats on the refugee invasion for a while.

You can turn to Norway for tthat stat though (don't have it here right now).
However, I guess Sweden does the same as Norway. Focus on the statistics claiming rape happens mostly from someone you know (aka cheating on your bf, but want to come out as the victim, thus claiming rape), and you get to blame mostly white males too.
However, focus on the sexual assault-cases, those that happen to random women in public or home through forceful enter.

If I can suggest one other thing. I know it's trendy and almost a little accepted in the culture to point out Muslim crime, but don't fall into the trap of making it out to be worse than what niggers do. The worst nation on earth in terms of reported rapes is South Africa, which is not Muslim, but is primarily black with enough whites that reporting is probably more honest than the rest of Africa

Kind of a similar issue here with Mexicans. Illegal immigrants and Mexicans suck, but they are still better than niggers. A shithole like East St Louis could fill up with illegal Mexicans, drive the niggers out, and crime rates would actually drop way down. Blacks, especially American blacks, are just that terrible.

I have heard that there are stats for NYC where immigrants have a lower crime rate than the natives. I can believe that, as a place like NYC will have immigrants from Asia and professionals from all over the world, whereas the natives will be lots of niggers.

Thanks, I'll try to find a translation, i do not speak their language haha

Everyone here is helping. This is a little fucked up…people need to step up to save Europe. Though, it's already looking to be too late for a lot of places.

SWEDEN YES

You need to look at the conviction rates. At this point the definition of rape has been made meaningless under Swedish law. But legal presedence has been kebt on the sane side so far.

Only Assange, and a handfull of high profile cases has been made on the basis of down right bogus claims. The judges and the police has so far maintained ok standards before arresting or judging anyone.

Shitty laws aside, they are still convicting by ye good ol' forced penetration-standard.The Sweedish convict a hell of a lot more rapes than neighbouring countries, in spite of mirroring their presedence. Due to Sweedish judges and police being less shit than Sweeden in general.

Since 2005 Sweeden has actively tried to cover up that the heavily infested urban migrant areas are the ones cranking up their total numbers. In neighbouring Denmark statistics are made on a somewhat sounder basis. The muslim minority in Denmark is ~3 %, while Sweeden is nearing 10 %.

Source in Danish :^).

Page 99 explains how the criminality frequence among decendants of non-western immigrants (muslims) shows that they are 140% more likely to comit a crime roughly equivalent to an American felony. In 2011 it was reported that the male 50 % of the muslim 3 % (~1.5 % of total population) where comitting ~ 33% of total rapes in Denmark. I suspect that muslims are even more prone to rape than the mere 140 % regarding felonies of all types would suggest.

dst.dk/Site/Dst/Udgivelser/GetPubFile.aspx?id=20703&sid=indv2015

Really good point…this has been such a useful thread. I hope everyone is looking at this! Thanks for your post

Swedecuck here.
pls no bully

It's an epidemic OP. You can't trust statistics or reports because our people are too scared to report them, either because of retribution from the neighborhood gangs or the police and administrators who actively cover up incidents and threaten our women with career sabotage or character assassination. It is very, very bad.

There are those of us who are going into the neighborhoods where the police won't go and beat the shit out of mudslimes we've seen stalking our shopping centres in search of prey.

The Sweden Democrats (American Republicans basically) are undergoing a huge groundswell of support but our media never reports on it because they are all degenerate faggots and stupid women. This year of the Fire Monkey will cause the rebirth of many nationalists.

great vid. never knew of this youtuber. Thanks for the vid!

Keep this thread alive…any additional information on this would be greatly appreciated!

barenakedislam.com/2016/07/03/foreign-aka-muslim-men-blamed-after-mass-sexual-attacks-at-music-festival-in-sweden-youngest-victim-just-12/

bump>>6567124

77% of rapes in Sweden are committed by 2% of the population, guess their nationality.

Also fun to note is that of the 160,000 rapfeugees we (tfw swede) recieved during the crisis, 480 have found employment.
(That's cirka 99.7% unemployment rate)

Wake me the fuck up.

I find this all amusing. They voted for it. They support it. They defend it. They want more of it. So I hope it gets worse. Fuck Sweden and fuck Nordic peoples and their empathetic self-destruction. That's their genetic flaw and they deserve to die out. Slavs and Southern Euros are vastly superior.

their governments manipulate them into submission. Media control and censorship are very powerful tools. They are not woken up to what is happening. I do not find it funny. I do not want this race of people to go down the drain.

are you kidding me…holy fucking shit

They gave a muslim migrant 2 weeks' community service for raping a 12 year old. Why? Because he claimed to be 17 (didn't have to provide proof though, since he's a migrant), and he claimed to be sleep-deprived.

You think that kind of a punishment is going to deter these animals? No. The authorities don't give a shit about muslim rape, and it shows.

What the most common rapist name in Sweden?

Muhammad

If his stats are from BRÅ 2005 then they also include the fact that there are 5 non-swedes to every Swedish rapist suspect or something like that if i remember correctly.

bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf

Look at page 43. it states clearly that immigrants children are 1.5 times as likely to be suspected of rape and attempted rape and people born abroad are 5 times as likely. unfortunately there are no more recent stats because BRÅ has deiced that that information is no longer important so they refuse to show it.

This picture sums up just about everything wrong with the world.
Care to point out whats missing from the photo?

What about the increase of rape in every other country or area with an increase in rape due to increase in immigration.
Can this "trend" be seen in other places than sweden?
theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/25/south-african-rape-survey
Could it be that savages behave like savages everywhere?

Just like americans deserve obongo and shillary, germans deserve merkel… its happening in every western country. Sweden is just couple of years ahead, but surely if things don't change others will follow.

i totally agree

'This excerpt is an unofficial translation, provided by the Ministry of Justice, of the 2014 legal definition of rape:

A person who by assault or other violence or by threat of a criminal act forces another person to have sexual intercourse or to undertake or endure another sexual act that, in view of the seriousness of the violation, is comparable to sexual intercourse, shall be sentenced for rape to imprisonment for at least two and at most six years.

This also applies if a person engages with another person in sexual intercourse or in a sexual act which under the first paragraph is comparable to sexual intercourse by improperly exploiting that the person, due to unconsciousness, sleep, serious fear, intoxication or other drug influence, illness, physical injury or mental disturbance, or otherwise in view of the circumstances, is in a particularly vulnerable situation.[25]'

Is this a particularly broad definition?

'Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation.[8][11][15][29][30]'
Ask them to document a case in which a perpetrator has been sentenced for 300 rapes of the same woman.

No.
See

Swedish statistics does not recognize the category of race or ethnic group. You could substitute with 'born abroad', but that doesn't take into account 2nd generation immigrants.

It's interesting that blond people nowhere, not even in Iceland, are found in positions of power. Second-in-command, yes, but leader, never.

Therefore the local dark-haired elites are used to shitting on the blond, pre-Indo-European part of the population with impunity. Only now they are waking up to the fact that they may be victimized by the newcomers too.

I bought a used car from a guy named Mohammed a couple months ago. Seemed nice enough but the car almost immediately started having issues. Dude cheated me and changed his phone number.

Okay genghis

now suck some more western dick for money