Thot Patrol

ITT: we put roasties in their place by making their IM usernames public, fuck with them and screencap the results. Communication with them isn't mandatory but is highly encouraged. If you manage to get a phone number and call them, record it somehow and link it (i.e. Vocaroo). OP will start with his number one suspect.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/allie.claherty
reddit.com/user/lucy_feller).
reddit.com/r/Nudes/comments/5l6j2k/nudes_for_pizza/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poast n00dz

Shit, just remembered this one Stacy I went to high school with

facebook.com/allie.claherty

go fuck yourself, I ain't doin' shit

Then why are you here?

see

Option A: contribute to the thread somehow
Option B: fuck off

Option C: no u

bump

nobody wants to contribute to your shitty ass thread because women who post nudes are a goddamn blessing

they get to go to college, and they get leaked everywhere anyway, so we get to jack off without needing to actually interact with women

this is possibly one of the most important social services there is

Thots cannot breed, neither can cucks. Cucks create thots through enabling. And thots create cucks through thirst. We must break the cycle!

Jesus Christ man, what the fuck happened to this board? Months ago, you guys would've jumped at the chance to do something like this and would have joined in on the fun without thinking twice.

Did I miss something?

Huh, did a quick Jewgle search of that username and happened to come across what seems to be a duplicate Plebbit account of hers (reddit.com/user/lucy_feller). Aside from the "debra sledge" alias on Kik, try "lucy.feller," "lucy_feller," "lucy feller" and "Lucyfeller." Might also have to play with some of the capitalization and punctuation marks to get it right. Pic-related are two shots I was able to find of her w/o paying.

Jesus fuck, why does she keep changing usernames? Her most recent post between both accounts (made 7 hours ago) says that her new name is "sledge.debra." Here's the link to see for yourself: reddit.com/r/Nudes/comments/5l6j2k/nudes_for_pizza/

lol

delet this

bump

She's so damn cute

Where can I download those?