Public Service Announcement

By consuming the memetic material provided herewith let it be such that all individual sworn oaths of the consumer are hereby rendred NULL & VOID.

Your oaths have been shattered; your spirit set free. Go forth and walk the path of the Oathbreaker, for the power of memes is greater than that of oaths.

Just give up man. You've been trying to force this fucking meme for like 5 god damn months

What does it mean? Please explain it.

It should not need explanation. It totally fails the feels test, so Kek does not approve.

It is the only natural response to this foul oath-corrupted world.

If you have sworn yourself under oaths, they are now NULL and VOID, upon consumption of the memetic material and the memetic energy contained within the images attached. It is that simple.

Reminder that oathbreaker is just about breaking Illuminati/Jewish oaths not ours

LMAO wrong you fucking newfag, go back to reddit.

spotted the masonkike

Found the oathie.

What the fuck does this stupid meme even mean? My "oaths are broken?" So what? An oath is nothing more than a personal vow, and it remains as long as I keep my word. I'm free to break it now? I already was free to break it before; this means absolutely nothing.

This is where you are wrong.

WEW. Gas yourself and your shitty meme. You're exactly like a /leftycuck/. They can't into memes and neither can you.

I see. Thanks for explaining… those of us under zero oaths get confused.

How many oaths you take today kike?

Do not be confused. You are in a good place, compared to most.

Looks like a shit kikey meme.
Real low energy stuff.

Write an ED & KYM article about this meem.
It seems so important, that it should be spread to the normies.
Make an account on twitter, facebook, tumblr, reddit, ebaumsworld … and spread it there.

Please do explain how I am in any way more free now to stop fulfilling my oaths than I was several months ago. My student loans still require payments, my job still requires me to come in 40 hours a week, etc. I could stop doing these things at any time (consequences granted), but I was equally free to stop a year ago.

Those are obligations (unsworn). Not oaths (sworn).

Leviticus 5:4
'Or if a person swears thoughtlessly with his lips to do evil or to do good, in whatever matter a man may speak thoughtlessly with an oath, and it is hidden from him, and then he comes to know it, he will be guilty in one of these.'

No they aren't. An unsworn obligation is something like cleaning your dishes or buying food: something you have to do but haven't expressly promised (sworn) to do. A loan is definitely an oath because you expressly promise to pay it back.

A loan is a legal agreement. Not an oath. Mason kike get your facts straight.

Is this that kike holiday?

What the fuck is an oath according to you, then?

A binding agreement made by the individual for the sake of an outward cause. Freemasons and Jews all swear oaths as do CIA niggers as do all elites.
By channeling memetic energy into the only by shattering each and every one of these oaths, can the Path of Light be restored.

Dude, it's not funny. No one likes it. Please void yourself.

forgot to sage

Your oaths are hereby rendered NULL & VOID, friend.

I still don't see how it does anything. Suppose I swore an oath to protect and further the white race a year ago and then saw this dumb meme; how am I any more free to break it now? It's just confusing and senseless to any normal person seeing it.

You think your meme can void oaths? Really, you're that retarded. See this is why cancer should be banned on sight. If there is anything that end/pol/ did right, it was deleting your shitty thread there.

It can and does.

This is for people with oaths that exist through threat of violence. The only reason why people don't like this meme is it brings up the idea that any oaths that they have taken, and would not be under if there was a threat of danger, are void by two circles.

No, it doesn't, you sperg.

"Oaths are but words and words are but wind."

Good post.

tfw watching bootyblasted oathies sperg out at OP

I know guys the voices in my head that go away when the jews force me to take some pills told me that I should look at this to break my oaths too!

oaths null and voided