So when we still had the pedo cyclical around (and even still today because not all the pedos left) there was one thing...

So when we still had the pedo cyclical around (and even still today because not all the pedos left) there was one thing that really disturbed me. All the pedos had their own culture, they posted their own reaction and meme images featuring little girls and they all used the same lingo.

I mean its one thing to have a fetish for underage pussy with nonexistent tits (literally homo-tier) but these people have formed a culture around it. I mean what the fuck

Have you taken a look at the pony cyclical recently?

MLP is a TV show user, of course its going to spawn a sick autistic fanbase

I'm talking about pedo culture, look at shit like >>>/cunny/ these people are sick in the head m8

at least they put some effort into getting fresh reaction images. unlike someone op.

I don't want my HDD filled with pictures of little girls or smug anime faces user

No I think he has a point. As creepy as the circlejerk pedo threads were, the most disturbing thing is that we (the rest of this board) have no culture of our own. I've never seen a board hate itself and each other so much for so long.

There is a reason why Holla Forums was better with /hebe/.

But user, that is our culture. We left halfchan out of hate, and here we continue to hate.

Thats Holla Forumss culture you mean. Then they became Freech and Holla Forums.pl. Incidentally having Holla Forums be a safe harbor for people who got banned from 4chan drew in the biggest cancer from 4chan and allowed it to congregate.

it doesn't actually matter what the source is but your reaction images are unoriginal, stale and makes me inclined to disagree with everything you say because you're obviously a new faggot.

my earliest reaction pics are from 2009, but they're all on another HDD. Stop being autistic about reaction faces user and focus on the matter at hand, we must deconstruct the pedo culture.

I used to post reaction images all the time when I was underage on 4chan B a long time ago. Now I try to make comments that can stand by themselves and don't need a le epic picture next to them propping them up.

As for the pedos, I remember reading somewhere a couple days ago that there's a new type of pedo that isn't like a traditional pedo. This new age pedo isn't attracted to the little girl herself exactly, he's attracted to the femininity in the little girl that a good portion of teen and adult women have lost because of feminism and the modern age.
These new age pedos are probably redeemable under the right circumstances. Doesn't mean I'm okay with them being within 5,000 miles of my kids though.

A pedo is still a pedo user, no matter what level of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias you use its still pedophilia

Reaction images were some of the earliest cancer on Holla Forums.

Wow look at this substantive comment that adds so much to the discussion.

I rest my case.

i miss when we mainly just shared animated .gifs to express emotion, webms were a mistake

Oh I agree 100%. These new age pedos are products of the modern age and it's sad, but just because you have compassion for someone's circumstances doesn't mean you're not willing to do what's necessary to keep your family and community safe from child sex predators.

This thread is ironic because chans were mostly pedos originally; they just had the tact required to not shit everything up for everyone.

Just because something was X doesn't mean it is X or will be X.

Can this revisionism stop please? Pedo shit was ALWAYS banned from Halfchan since the beginning, people just posted CP to be edgy and flop-off the mods because ban evasion was so stupidly easy

OP, the only autist here is you. You're not only a faggot, but also retarded.

This is pedophilia user, not a TV show

Literally not an argument.
It doesn't matter what it is. You're too much of an autist to see that what you described is natural behavior.

I'm not saying it isn't normal for groups to do, I'm saying that its literally a culture centered around a fetish for underage pussy and we must deconstruct this.

Forgive me, I forgot that its a sexual orientation, just like homosexuality

Like this is the first time that ever happened. Why are you so obsessed with pedos anyway? Lately it's nothing but either pathetic cries to 'ban pedos' or shit threads that post models all day.
Holla Forums has gone down the shitter even more than I thought was possible.

Lies, plus there is more to women then just teats (which is perfectly fine, small.)

Hate is so much like the OP of the thread telling us that we have "3 days". Not too different from the "This is why people don't like niggers."

The guy worships children.

I am not interested in anyone who would disobey there parent's wishes, but stop trying to spread your ways to the entire wold like reds. It is overwhelming.

>tfw no loli waifu to drink beer with

>tfw no loli waifu who knows how to operate heavy machinery by herself

>tfw no loli waifu to help drop out of school despite having good grades and aptitude

>tfw no loli waifu to eat out with once in a while when she gets a little older to not get too much unwanted attention

>tfw no loli waifu to impregnate, breeding like cockroaches wolves

>tfw no loli waifu to wipe me,

even when I get old

>tfw no loli waifu

>fin

I don't care if you're a pedo but pedo culture is cancerous as fuck

What is with all anti-pedo activists here lately.. Is being a counter-contrarian now the new meta?

You're posting on Holla Forums, you are the cancer.

the "Holla Forums is inherently cancer" meme is cancer

Stop being cancer then and maybe the board will improve.

(you)

This is exactly the kind of gay-ass shit I'm talking about with your emoticon hearts and spamming the same images of ugly little shits

i'm glad you liked it :3

so cute!
:33

They look like spoiled brats in real life m8. The blonde is probably a real bitch. Little girls aren't as innocent as you think they are.

that would be pretty cool to get a loli to drop out of school for you

>tfw all attractive children are confined in attitude adjustment indoctrination camps for 5 days a week and with their normie parents the rest of the time

you see spoiled brats, i see wonderful angels. i've never met a young girl who'd actually annoyed me.

You must not have met very many young girls then. Protip; they aren't like the facebook mom staged vines or modelling agency cherrypicks

Just because I want to fuck girls who are as young as I am doesn't make me a pedo OP.

i do meet a lot of little girls because of reasons. they're all lovely in their own way, even the ones that i'm sure would annoy the shit out of you.

What is interesting is that pedos worshiped the children they posted in their threads.
Are there threads with a purer form of love in them?

where i used to work i'd be thrilled when customers brought in their little girls. the little girls were very nice and friendly and would usually say hi to me with big smiles while some of the parents could be really bitchy and annoying. the adults were like dull robots and the kids were so vibrant.

"People who claim to hate paedophiles, are themselves projecting their own subconscious desire to expose their own true inner paedophile nature" - Dr. Alyson Havelock (PsyD, LPCC), 'American Psychology Today' (APA, New York NY), Vol. 47, August 23, 2012, p.34.

>tfw certain interests are trying to make attitude adjustment camps public schools even more popular, and stigmatize home and private schools
>I think
>I guess
>I dunno

I would not say I am a ;pedo", but that sounds a little strange. Maybe that is the case for some?

It's Reddit trying to turn this place into another colony just like they did with cuckchan. Unfortunately for them, people all across the internet are fed up with their shit. Their luck has just about run out.

Take this guy for example:

I give you exhibit A, the typical Redditor. Identifying characteristics include virtue signaling, pretending to be more intelligent than they are by using phrases they don't know the meaning of but heard from someone much smarter than they are, gobbling up establishment propaganda, and generally being a fucking dunce. Dollars to donuts this guy is one of the dumbshits who think "ephebophile is just pedophile with a thesaurus hurf durf!111!!" Basically, people who think in memes rather than complete, systematized thoughts and are overall too stupid to live.

As someone who likes teens, like any guy in any sane country would happily admit to, I can sorta kinda understand why some actual pedos might romanticize prepubescents solely based on the idea of innocence. Modern Western culture is fucking garbage, and one of the reasons more and more guys are taking the ephebo red pill is because women their age are psychopathic cumdumpsters who are actually less mature and less qualified to consent to sex than the teens they claim to be protecting. Of course, with the feminists now trying to get 18 classified as pedo, and reddi/pol/ christcucks happily aiding and abetting them, people are finally coming to understand what this is all about, and that it never had anything to do with "protecting the youth" or any other soccer mom bullshit like that, because there was never any actual threat to the youth except the one issuing from the moral police themselves. It was always about controlling sexuality so they could whore around and still stand a chance of marrying because their primary competition was banned out.

I don't support lowering the AOC so far that pedophilia becomes legal, but it's still worth keeping the pedos around because the mere fact that they exist generates so much salt from reddi/pol/ and Tumblr, and the fact that they've developed something like an online subculture adds to that. Honestly, their culture isn't even complicated. It's just an artifact of modernity. It's another manifestation of people losing themselves in fantasy to escape the hell of the corporate-owned, socially stifling real world.

You mind being a little more specific about that?

You're throwing too much shade around for your arguments to convince anyone but yourself. What's innocence though? The concept of innocence really fucked with my head when I was younger and was a great source of my angst."Purity"? Purely what? If someone's not pure are they filthy? less human? The opposite of innocence isn't guilt it's just experience. What's wrong with that?

Jesus, at least try to sound like you belong here.

Depends on what those experiences are. If you're a decent girl who's more experienced you'll probably have been in a long-term relationship for a while. But if your "experience" consists of being a self-righteous cunt who's so disgusting both physically and in terms of personality that the only way you can hook a man is to make laws preventing him from going after the girls he naturally wants, then you're objectively worse than someone who has less experience in general.

That would actually be an improvement over the people who post here. There might be more variety than 10 pedo/anti-pedo threads all day every day.

Innocence is a religious concept, in the context of sex.

Such pure unadulterated filthy cutness and vile sweetness, along with degenerate innocence!

Haha, good one. I'm sure this will be enough to fool some the retards here.

big saggy tits r gay bro

Deconstruct anti-pedo culture

The funny thing is that I've never seen so much CP posted than in this Dysnomia era.

Seriously, I only saw 1 CP dumping in 2 years before Jim, but now it's 3 every week. Weird but funny.

It's real and I can confirm
My uncle used to go hunt transexual prostitutes at night, talked to them and then he beat them with a baseball bat. And He was always complaining about gays in the street, tv, etc.

2 years ago he got jailed because He stabbed a taxi driver who refuse to have sex with him.
He is a faggot.

Wrong. Models were allowed until Holla Forums-day.

Only pedos have the patience to not be annoyed by children, just like only hetero males are the only ones with the patience to put up with women's bullshit.

Everyone is terrible, and we only put up with it because we want to jab things into holes.

oxymoron tbh

I heard some bullshit before in my life but this one hits a new pedestal.

The only thing that disturbed me is the user who put a picture of a man, inserting a new born in his anus.

Oh yeah? How do you like that. You Pedophobe, who's sick in the head now.
You hate full bastard.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

She looks lovely in the first picture. Not that she is my type.

That was a fake. Still disgusting though.

I see your point, but I didn't actually say it wasn't a thing. That user clearly tried to imply that it was the only reason someone would hate pedophiles; pure logic would dictate this though.

Yes
pedo culture is best culture

Things you hear that you never wish you had:
Q) Why does your dad still call you 'Squirt'?
A) Because that's what I do!