Not to be ladophobic but i think lads who go for a bit of cheeky nandos in public are disgusting if we're being quite...

not to be ladophobic but i think lads who go for a bit of cheeky nandos in public are disgusting if we're being quite fully honest
it's adam and eve not banter with steve

What?

okay, its a friday night and you and the lads are out on the lash getting wankered in town, harassing women on the street, all wearing chinos, yeah? your top mate Ryan (proper LAD) wants to get something to eat so suggests pizza hut, bit old school and full of kids so banter wont be top notch, instead you get a cheeky nandos and the banter is sick as #bantersaurusrex #bantanddec #barackobanter #banterclaus #archbishopofbanterbury class night with the lads

W-what?

mate it's hard to explain mate it's just like one day you'll just be wif your mates having a look in jd and you might fancy curry club at the 'Spoons but your lad Calum who's an absolute ledge and the archbishop of banturbury will be like 'brevs lets have a cheeky nandos instead." and you'll think "Top. Let's smash it."

What the shit

Brits are literally the niggers of the Anglo-Saxxon race

sounds like you need to get a Nando’s Loyalty Card and go on a sesh with the ladz if we're being quite fully honest here

See when ur out wid da lads. & keef is all like "i'm feelin marvin, quite hank" and ur all like "awh keef m8 u lad yeah" then ur man pulls out his gift card n says cheeky nandos on him like. And then u, jim, and dave are all goin pete tong like "JEZZZZ U ABSOLUTE LEDGE M8." So u rock it down to get some cheeky nandos and u got ur new fresh creps. U n the lads r livin it large and then u run into steve and ur all like "WEYYYYYY." Turns out steve was havin a quickly up down with jess and now goin for a cheeky nandoooos. Well now stevie is in with the lads and everyon's gone mental right? Stevie's got his giftcard and u just can't decide who is the archbishop of banterbury

Right, so basically you and your mates who are banterous legends have just returned from the most dapper holiday in Shagaluf and your mate Ry who's the dogs bollocks wants some grub. So as you's are thinking of somewhere legendary to eat, you reminisce on how fucking massive Dan Bilzerian's head is even though he is your hero. The pack are wearing there "What happens is Maga, stays in Maga shirts" and then Cal thinks of going for a cheeky Nandos, the rest of the pack orgasm in delight as you's take an Instagram selfie on Ry's selfie stick which is captioned "ON OUR WAY FOR THE CHEEKIEST NANDOS AFTER A BOSS GYM SESH WITH THE LADS 🏻👌🏻👌🏻"

basically free advertising for a shitty south African chain of chicken restaurants.

righto mate it's like this, you're havin' a sunday sesh gettin fuckin' maggot with the boys, haven' a right piss and it's fully sick. Daveo and Steveo r settin' up the barbie to cook some snags but ya fuckin' gas bottle's carked it! Bazza's like who's keen for a maccas run but u had maccas for brekky and Tommo had it this arvo. Then Archie, the fuckin' mad cunt he is, goes 'hey boys i'll be DD', piles us into the commodore (SSV cuz he's on big mobs of bills doin' FIFO) and we all cruise down to Nandos for a feed.

I wanna go for cheeky nandos

love british bantz

there’s nandos lemon & herb sauce in my fridge whose is it? I didn’t raise weaklings

me too, whatever the hell that is

huh?

nigger-tier tbhfam. That said,
noice. Shame the replacement's a FWD V6 rebadged Vauxhall.

I go for a cheeky nandos with the lads. standard. i got my main brev anders who is an absolute legend did you see him pull a chunder dragon on some pleb last christmas? #banterclaus i got brutus the bantersaurus rex, good lad. top lad. there's calculator soz, cassius, and he's invited some top lads along too. casca's turned up, he's a posh twat but he's our posh twat, you get me? anyway. we get some nandos and out of nowhere the lads start flingin peri-peri all over my JD trakkies? like banter is banter but them trakkies was brand new. they're all chucking the cheeky sauce at me, apart from brutus. and he just looks at me, right?

peri won't even wash out, it'll just dry and your trakkies will be fine. stop being fussy m88 ur like 2/10 in terms of top lads right now.

too many references that seem to actually make sense you're faking Muhammad

Nando's: Proper hilarious banter with the lads, cheeky as heck. Banter rating - 10/10

Pizza Hut: Average bants tbh. It's got that old school vibe, that nostalgic banty ice cream machine feel, but the sauces are pretty wank if i'm being quite fully honest with you. Banter rating - 5/10

Frankie and Benny's: It's decorated nicely inside but the food is fucking shite and it gave me constipation once. It's more of a banter with the fam, or banties with the gf, not really banter with the lads territory. Pretty wank bants to be frank. Banter rating - 2/10

Greggs: Cracking bants but you're only in there for five minutes while you get a pasty so the banter, while of a high standard, is short lived… Banter rating - 6/10

Little Chef: God-like banter. It rivals Nando's but not as cheeky, more of a 'Why the eff are we in little chef' type of vibe. Banter rating - 9/10

I think you're Australian, but I couldn't say anything else for sure. Regardless, it sounds like you're having fun and if that's the case, good for you.

u fkn wot m80?

I nikked dis 'ello mag from da doc's….it's got Jordan and Peter pics innnit! Wikked innit….didja get ya tablets sorted for dat smell cumming from ya minge?

m8 ill jaw u right in the gob sware on ur nans musty ninge

I've had this theory for years. Everyone thought I was wrong. Finally, I've been proven right. According to recent findings, yer nans mossy minge retains 99.99% ov all horn juices I pump her wiff durin a gud n propa gash-bashin. Me n me m8s lyk to poke it afta evry romp, it's propa amusin bruv

m8 u fkn talk ter me like that agin ill bash ir fookin ed in behind tesco u fkn think im a lil gayboi like u? ask ur nan

Me n me bruvs ar Avin a pint at n ar local bar rite now wi ur nan m8.

Meanwhile u n ur foken gaybois r avin a go at ur cousins aren't Ye? I bet they ain't even the lasses, nah m8, u and ur gaibois be banging your related lads arnt Ye? Ya foken poofta!

Get ur foken krusty arse ova here so me in me bruvs can smack ya in the big n loud foken gobber, ya FOKEN cuntt!

m8 ill brexit ur fuken ed from ur body u fink this is some kind er gaiboi joke like u be playin wif ir bruvs in the bathroom at primary school? nah m8, ill give ye a proper ed' bashin u keep this shite up

Well, look at this photo! A beautiful piece by Giambologna (1599), representative of how i romped ur nan sumtin fierce las nite gaiboi

oi by the way me m8 alfie was wonderun wich oen of youse gaybois is the gayst

ur in a propa mess now u foken knob

u r 1 fkn cheeky cunt m8 i sware on me nan i m goin 2 wreck u until u faint like ur nan does when she sees me might horn u fkn knob polisher

Me n me m8 was ruff ousin lyk a coupla propa mad lads, wen I noticed sumfin on the side. Sumfin unusual. Sumfin…poofy. n that's wen I realized wot was appenin innit. It was u n one of ur gayboiis goin at it lyk me horn goes at yer nans musty minge

This fucking thread needs to be locked.

so i kn go back ter shaggin ur nan all day

has ny1 told u ur a fkn gayboi?

oi m8, dis aint funni. I cant get on /r/UrNanGonWyld 2 c er gapin kunt

u fkn wot ill bash ur fkn head in

U avin me on m8 u fink u is sum sort of funy guy, do ye? U fokn try tht agin n ill shag ur nan so hard tht ur own arse will bleed, innit?

lot of yanks not understandin wot a cheeky nandos is well basically imagine ur wiv ya crew in town at like 9 in evenin and ya mate cal talkin bout when stacy palmed him off thru is chinos and ruined em so he had to leave em in bins round back of aldi and run home thru town in his pants like a tru ledge of banter and it’s propper top but ur hank marvin so ya mate phil is like oi lads let’s hit up gregs an ur like yes mate it’s gonna be well banterous but then ya boi Gazza realises that ur hangin wiv Meg and she aint bout that pastry life so he pulls out his old £50 nandos gift card and ur like Gazza u fukin bantersaurus rex that is top so you all go hav a cheeky nandos and it’s propa smashin