LWDS: LEFT WING DEATH SQUADS: CANADA EDITION

As a hobby, I like to go to meetings for various "aboriginal resistance" groups here in Canada. You can often find recruitment posters and pamphlets in shitty areas and I started going to meetings in April. Since reading about such communist front organizations is something that I do in my spare time, I know most of the buzzwords and am able to bullshit with them in a way that makes a lot of these guys comfortable around me even though I'm white.

What I've learned: LWDS in Canada are real. One of the main groups is called the "Warrior Society". They are basically a paramilitary group that is interested in "decolonizing" Canada, whatever that means. Whenever I ask they just say "decolonization" means whatever "direct action" is necessary to achieve their goals. Typical of Marxist-Leninist resistance movements is their focus on "land reclamation". I ask what land reclamation means and they'll say something like "we gotta take back our land. We don't recognize the sovereignty of Canada. Canada is just a white colonialist construct".

Secondly, they are getting a lot of money and guns from abroad and they are moving guns through Canada. They also talk about training people all across Canada the country in guerrilla warfare tactics. When I get a copy of their manual I'll scan it and upload it to archive.org. Many are military trained (probably because of diversity initiatives). They will talk out of one side of their mouths about how they are not a terrorist organization, and then out the other side of their mouths about how "guerilla warfare is part of the revolutionary struggle".

What I want to know is what the go signal is and what their timeframe is for achieving their goals, but none of the guys I've talked to have had an answer. I don't think their handlers tell them too much about the bigger picture, and they don't seem to have their own charismatic leader yet that will trigger the race war. I figure they probably already have a guy groomed for leadership for when they decide to ramp things up, but I have no knowledge of this yet.

Anybody have any book PDFs about the history of revolutionary guerilla movements like FARC?

Other urls found in this thread:

ckwstv.com/2016/07/01/watch-protesters-burn-canadian-flag-during-canada-day-parade-in-kingston/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Liberation_Front
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venceremos_(political_organization)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_19th_Communist_Organization
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerzas_Armadas_de_Liberación_Nacional_Puertorriqueña
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Wor_Kuen
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guard_Party
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squamish_Five
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_de_libération_du_Québec
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_directe_(armed_group)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Brigades
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Red_Liberation_Army
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fool, OP. Redskins have shown over the last 100+ years that they aren't capable of conquering anything except a bottle of booze and a meth pipe. A lot of places don't recognize Israel, but it somehow still exists.

You should know that left-wing revolutionaries rely on useful idiots to accomplish their goals. Once in power, the useful idiots are summarily executed. Since these are injuns and you're the Evil White Man, that's going to be you.

"Direct action" is a sanitized way of saying "terrorism."

Nothing will ever happen with prairie niggers in charge and you're wasting your time.

Sure, they won't affect meaningful change, but they can very well fuck some shit up.

Esp, since I wouldn't put it past Trudeau to cave or even flat out assist them.

What type of guns OP? /k/ommando here

I really feel you're pulling our collective leg here.

No leftist group outside of Latin America and East-Germany has been able to found a successful paramilitary organization. The guys you posted look pathetic, and would probably suffer PTSD from firing an AR-15.

I've been keeping tabs and engaging anti-fascist groups in Europe for a decade or so, and even with plenty of NGO funding and illegal guns readily available they've done jack shit.

The leftist bark is worse than its bite. Which is unfortunately same with us tbh.

RARA (Netherlands) placed bombs and blew up a minister's house.

Do you have information on the group who did this?

ckwstv.com/2016/07/01/watch-protesters-burn-canadian-flag-during-canada-day-parade-in-kingston/

Typical dumb natives.

most of the guys I've talked to are not full native. Most are a quarter or half and they just say stuff like "race is identity, not genetics".

Ask them to identify as Aryans, record their reactions

I did and they just tell me that race is socially constructed.

Fairly badass looking flag tbh.

Notice how most of them look fairly white? That's because "native Canadians" don't exist anymore. They've been bred out of existence. These are faggots larping "muh 1/8th!!!! Muh 1/16th!!!!" Fucking retards. That feel when I'm 1/16 native but I have green eyes and a red beard. Hell my dad is 1/8th and he's a ginger

IDK not so against this tbqh.

Republic of Lakotah now!

Useful idiots LARPing as revolutionary vanguard.
Still, you want to be careful around these groups. They either attract the govt's attention and become honeypots, or criminals find them and they wind up dealing drugs or other shady shit.
Most of the lefts rhetoric is made up in a way to make violence (especially against "oppressors" aka Whites) morally ok. They'll never straight up say "Whites need to give up their land or we will kill them", they'll say something like "Oppressive hegemonies have no legitimate claim to colonize indigenous land and their indigenous bodies, so resistance in the form of direct democracy and direct action is sometimes necessary to effect change."

They all look like huge pussies, nothing a good ol' 9mm can't handle.

Feels more like the useful idiots that will be labelled as "right wing extremists", and "pls ban guns" later on.

Anyway, be safe OP, don't let your cover fall.

Nice try chaim

I guess kicking thier ass would alongside Louis Riel was not enough. I hope they pull shit. My entire family hates fucking natives and so do most non pozed Canadians who dont live in cities. I would love to kill these faggos in self defence.

Seems like they haven't learned anything since the Oka crisis.

United States & Canada
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Liberation_Front
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venceremos_(political_organization)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_19th_Communist_Organization
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerzas_Armadas_de_Liberación_Nacional_Puertorriqueña
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Wor_Kuen
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guard_Party
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squamish_Five
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_de_libération_du_Québec
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets

Western Europe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_directe_(armed_group)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Brigades
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Red_Liberation_Army
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

Do they mean "in solidarity"?

Anyway, go ahead, ship whitey back to Europe, see how long you can keep Chinese colonialists at bay on the West Coast.

FLQ was financed, infiltrated and ultimately taken over by the RCMP.

I swear that's what goes through their head when these larping faggots put this shit on. Who'd fear a "LWDS"? Lefties are intellectually inferior filth with a very limited capacity for violence. They're predictable and stupid. A couple normie rural Alaskans could probably take all these faggots out with little effort. So scary!

GRØNLAND TILHØRE DANMARK

HANS Ø TILHØRE DANMARK

RCMP also fund infiltrate and lead most Vancouver lefty groups via undercovers and use them to attack non-RCMP police on May Day.

It's all controlled opposition/honeypotting

Yeah, but chugs are incompetent.

Sage for alarmism

CIA, but close. After Weedman Sr. had martial law the horsemen stepped in.

Danmark tillhör Sverige

SVERIGE TILHØRE SOMALIA

*looks at the early history of the Soviet Union*

Anyone with fewer guns than them, I think.

Left Wing Chug Squads

Lol those faggots, they fuck with a friend of mine up north. They legitimately can't shoot for shit let alone operate even when they outnumber 30-3.

They aren't worth your time unless you're stealing their resources and wasting them too.

I hope knowledge of this spreads.

Canada is second only to Sweden in its cuckiness. Canada is a progressive shithole that bends over backwards to appease to all minority and other fringe groups. There's hardly a place more accepting of indians and such. So when even a place that bends over backwards for indians still has indians wanting to slaughter the white man and take back the clay, you really have to give pause.

The message to liberals should be this: appeasement does not work. White guilt does not work. It doesn't matter how sorry you are. It doesn't matter how much you flagellate yourself. It doesn't matter how many gibsmedats you give them. They still will not be satisfied until you're all dead.

Good luck with that bro.

If that's the case, you know what you must do. Subvert them, turn them against the (((Sikh))), and maybe give them some warm blankets.

I don't know about that. There are a lot of pure tribes, mostly where the white man hasn't been. Pretty sure there's a lot of pure tribes over on the west-coast, and I doubt there's any Mixed Bloods in the Territories.

These guys couldn't even conquer a fucking golf course, I fucking doubt they'll get anywhere now.

what is the second pic?
tinyeye tells me it can't find a match

Different time and different place, as well as a different breed of people. They weren't raised in a pampered Marxist culture like these bums. These people couldn't survive a day outside of civilization. They're know-nothing, frail, weak, stupid people. They can not be compared to Russians of old, even the Communist filth. Plus we have more guns, so…

That cardboard sign and those handmade necklaces really add to the image of a well-organized movement.

lel
you mean like the one in sacramento that ended up getting stabbed with their own weapons?

Implying any redskin "paramilitary" group is going to conquer or impact shit

not knowing the extent of of the mikmaq is a bunch of left over Irish with delusions of adequacy.

You know all these faggots do is occassionally squat in camp grounds (for the ontario faggots amongst us) and block trains/traffic.

MUH WAY OF THE WARRIOR

The last war-chief of America earned his stripes in WWII, if these uppity natives tried anything it would be another residential schoolshoa.

Those are their native american magic necklaces, it will make them impenetrable for the bullets of the white men and give them the power of a bear.

I could swear the majority of these people, even as simple as SJWs, only exists due to feeling a lack of purpose in life. So they have to make up these so called "constructs" to feel as if they are actual movements like in the 30s or whatever

And I thought the faggot parades were embarrassing enough.

This is the work of Chief Tan-Arm Hedgehog.

Bump

Honestly, I don't understand how its possible that both Left and Right wing are so incredibly passive all over the Western world. I expected so much more from both of them so far.

Previously and even recent 20th century history is insanely bloody, it would make the Blood God drown in the, how many, perhaps 500 million total dead? , it's strange to see how hard it is to motivate anyone to take actions.

The only ones who have been slightly active are Soros-funded groups, meaning they actually had to PAY people to do anything socially active, probably not even believing half the slogans.

Is it just the deaf-silence before the storm or is the West as a whole fading, phasing out of existence?

Not with a bang, but with a wimper?

You just need to false flag a leftist mass shooting at a trump rally or something. Of course i am not condoning this act, but if you were a crazy right wing nut it would work.