Steam friend invites me to play CS:GO

Fuck videogames. I'm not even good at that. I'm not good at shit

How do I get good at anything besides killing myself? (Suicide has a very low skill ceiling)

You can always get good at shitposting on Holla Forums

Plenty of people here seem to excel at it without even trying. It comes natural to losers

shitposting also has a low skill ceiling.

Videogames are a waste of time m8. You have to invest hours to get good, and by the time you're good- it's a waste because you could have used that same time to start getting good at something that actually matters. Like learning a musical instrument, or other constructive hobbies like leatherwork and painting.

Fine then you fucking asshole

Go and try rock climbing. It has a high skill curve and you don't technically need any equipment besides chalk but you can get loads of that for free

Get good, post videos on YouTube, and give us entertainment of you learning how to rock climb

Really it comes down to choosing one particular thing to invest your time into on a regular basis. Like recently, I've been getting into classical history, reading books about the ancient Greeks and the Romans.

this user gets it

same thing, you need to take the time to practice m8, even if its looks like utter shit. you have an infinite source of resources that you're only using to post on a shitty virtual Bhutanese pottery exposition website.

OP here, I'm great at shit like that, I was top fucking reader in my class and had a high-school reading level by the time I was in 4th grade. But its not anything I can apply to anything, I guess I can be an author but the market for those is flooded to shit. I've always wanted to teach history but I'm too poor to get a formal education.

Why care so much about some video game? Just have some fun.

this tbh

sometimes i plug my mic in to make friends and then breath heavily. the only thing that i can manage to say are things that are directly relevant to the game and people who were having actual conversations find it jarring. then i don't play steam for a week then don't plug my mic in for another month. i can't imagine how people are so at ease just talking to people.

Might as well do it if you think like you do. It's more likely that you're just attention whoring on anonymous forum for God knows what reason though. So please, go ahead.

you fucking jackass youre so bad at things you arent even good at getting good.

step 1. suck dick at something

step 2. slowly stop sucking dick

step 3. keep going faggot the dicks arent out of your mouth yet

step 4. well ill be damned you managed to get the dicks out. now wash your pretty lips off and keep the dicks from reentering.

step 5. keep going dickhead.

step 6. holy god damn fuck boy you arent shit anymore howd that happen, all it took was for you to try and put time into something.

tldr; do something youre bad at untill you arent bad at it anymore, getting good doesnt happen overnight. an hour a day is all you need.

how about trying it once, sucking, then giving up and retiring to bash myself for being such a worthless piece of shit for the rest of my (hopefully short) life?

because that will lead you to being a failure, you'll want to kill yourself but fail at that too

see

I was pretty good at cs:go from the time I picked it up. People are born with different skill sets

Go get some Xanax. Your social anxiety sounds crippling