Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36804209
github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh
perl.com/doc/FMTEYEWTK/versus/csh.whynot
github.com/johan/zsh/blob/master/Functions/Misc/zed
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white
github.com/junegunn/fzf
github.com/lotabout/skim
github.com/garybernhardt/selecta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol so fahnee xD

fork bash into nigga shell

Favorite Black Man.
Why is author in quotations, OP?
Jelly much?
Only faggots care about color.
True men only care about culture.

Never knew that, and I'm surprised that fact isn't used to say, "Da code which power da whole open source systems is blaaaaack".

fuck off back to librechan.

Bash is shit and deserves to die. Fish and ZSH are better alternatives. (No idea who coded them).

In general though, stick to sh for portable scripts.

there is literally nothing wrong with bash

Fish master race, zsh is bloat.

Even they know it.

Confirmed for /g/ memespouter.

Agreed. I liked Fish because it worked out of the box. The recommended ZSH setup is to use a rails hipster made config file.

There are no IDs here, tard. Zsh > bash for interactive use and dash/ash > * for scripting.

I don't understand. I'm all for mocking phonies like le ebin cpu builder allahu akbar. But these guys actually did something that is widely used. We may not like it, but they did more than most.

Why the hate?

to trigga niggas

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

bash (băsh)►

v.
To strike with a heavy, crushing blow: The thug bashed the hood of the car with a sledgehammer.

Designated shirting pajeet was beaten to death not too long ago.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36804209

a black man who's not a nigger but a productive member of society

you should cheer this man

Because OP is an incompetent faggot who probably can't get anything to compile without opening 20 tabs of web documentation.

He's based.
You're a nigger.
Go back where you came from >>>Holla Forums

bash is working perfectly fine, i am not defending it because i use bash but because you fish,zsh nigger and others didnt take red pill yet... there is no purpose on this world for zsh and other sh-its

Fuck off back to reddit, consumer.

I keep switching between fish and zsh. fish has great autocompletions, suggestions and syntax highlighting, but the language is too limited. zsh has an alright language and certain plugins that mimic fish badly.

Are you a rails fag, stick with your zsh github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh

If however, you don't want to poz your neg hole, stick with fish.

We wuz programmer nigga.

I would not use a piece of software just because it was created by a woman/black/homo/etc.

I would also not not use a piece of software just because it was created by a woman/black/homo/etc.

I didn't know that the original author of bash was melanin-enhanced, but it doesn't change my opinion of the software in any direction. Also, he hasn't been the bash maintainer since 1993. Pretty irrelevant post. As usual, OP is a faggot.

Fixed that for you.

Soon powershell will replace all other shells anyway.

perl.com/doc/FMTEYEWTK/versus/csh.whynot

dash replaced bash except for login shells because it was SHIT.

Don't give them ideas.

That's an alright nigger OP. He'll be last in line back to Africa.

His granddad created the monopoly guy.

much better here)
All right so I can just switch to tcsh then.

I don't think it's fair to praise someone for a re-implementation of something. I understand re-implementing something takes work and I can appreciate that but it takes considerably less work than designing the same thing in the first place without any reference to compare with, no worry about your design or spec either since it's already finished before you implement it, you just have to write it again maybe slightly different incidentally or otherwise.

I should clarify, people praise bash as if it's some kind of great thing that came out of nowhere and don't know of its origins, same way people do with GNU without even knowing of Unix (or even deeper of things before it). If the features you like are not additions by the new author then I don't think it's fair to credit them for it.

He looks more like he's an overweight pooinloo or even some kind of islander.

and it's one of the worst shells
not even posix/10

Not POSIX. :^)
Genuinely more bloated than bash. It has a fucking text editor.
github.com/johan/zsh/blob/master/Functions/Misc/zed
"It's too big and too slow." -- man bash

Just use [k]sh.

My fucking eyes.

posix doesn't matter for an interactive shell you CIA nigger

Well meme'd

Most blacks in america have some white in them, the more white the more successful they are. Obama is half white half nigger for example.

That is actually the complete opposite of true. Despite what the media will have you believe, race mixing is relatively rare in America, with recent studies showing the average white in America being at least 90 percent European blood

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white

For what purpose?

Write a POSIX compatible shell script which does not work in either zsh or bash. I'm waiting.

$ sudo pacman -S zsh grml-zsh-config$ sudo chsh -s /usr/bin/zsh stallman$ exit...log in again...[email protected]/* */ ~ %

exec zsh -l

zsh is not POSIX-compatible by default if you're running it interactively. It expands unquoted variables as if they're quoted.

But that's not an issue for shell scripts unless you're sourcing them.

The librechan raid could be a false flag.

Only retards ignore the factual evidence of nigger inferiority. Doesn't matter what culture they're in.

Well there's
github.com/junegunn/fzf
github.com/lotabout/skim
github.com/garybernhardt/selecta
etc
for bash.

Holla Forumsniggers

That hatorade tastes so good. I always make sure I take big gulps right before I bang your girl. Gotta be sure I'm hydrated and ready. Making her feel like the dirtiest of whores gets her dripping more than you'll ever know. HEY, you got any more?! Think I want to make a drop to your mothers next. Fuck it, you're grandma, too.

Stop spamming that shit everywhere.

Nobody calls me a grandma and gets away with it.

Hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

brian pls.

He could could have been a physicist too instead of just a code monkey if he had two white parents :^)