Holla Forums German colony

What happened? Petered out? Germany's too expensive for me, and I have no skills that would be useful in a village, but I'd consider moving to Szczecin so I could be within (short)bus distance of Wurstland

Nice kike nose.

Slide.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Have you ever seen a Jew in your life?

Jesus christ how autistic are you cunt

We are escaping the degeneracy of modern society, not seeking it out.

I'm sorry but Germany is Sweden-tier + Stasi-like surveillance.

Why not western Poland then? We can re-Germanicise it.

I was thinking the Baltics but I'd like somewhere people can visit in winter without being afraid of killing themselves. And Hungary has too many Cigányok. Anyway as for the people East Germany is pretty red-pilled (obviously Berlin Vilayet not included)

pls respond

In Germany you'd be at the mercy of the German government. Poland or Hungary would be better choices, but they're still part of the EU

It would be better to pick an island for your base of operation since they are more secluded and easier to secure; there's still habitable islands in the Pacific that don't belong to anyone yet.

like that means anything anymore lol

I'll leave that to you innawoods-types, I'm urbanite scum through and through. I'd like to be nearby a Holla Forums colony though to help them refuel

we had greenland, namibia, some pacific island. these projects will never work out and end up as an autism and larping circlejerks. we need to work to fix our countries first

Germany has been burning down the most asylum centers though.

"Germany" builds them and facilitates the invasion. It's the people who burn them down.

I honestly think the best bet for Holla Forums colony is somewhere bumfuck nowhere in mid-America.

Easy to set up, picking a right state would guarantee getting left alone, paper companies could be founded to offer work visas for foreign anons.
Guns, ammo and homesteading supplies would be affordable and easily acquired.

I'd honestly be all for it if someone got me the paperwork. Americans have insane purchasing power. I'm going to be trying out a little fashy business in the next few months, hopefully it'll work and would be something I could replicate over there.

Also I knew a bumpkin-American gril, she was probably the most gf-able person I've ever known. Biggest regret that I didn't jump on it.

Mostly Ossis innit?

Well thinking you can make it in the Current Year without a White genepool nearby and access to some decent infrastructure is full retard. Germany is p feasible tho

well we need to crowd fund if we wanted it to be a reality because alot of us arent exactly rich in the properties, assets and annual income area

You can always live with less. No reason why single men couldn't rent a mansion (in the literal or commie sense of the word) and sublet. Would even be a good setup for camaraderie and organising business affairs. Start in a city while you get your shirt sorted.

What it needs is a willingness to try something new. This seems to be the resource most lacking.

also to any larping yanks on the board
you are seriously delusional if you think you can have your way or your fantastical 'white' utopia in any European state in the near future
a feasible option is buying large swathes of land from islands in Kiribati where we can establish our own private settlement
from there you can move into further ideas but thats the only option i can see working
either buying enough land from tropical islands in the pacific or asia or seaforts like Seeland in the north sea

like it or not but Holla Forums is an international board famo and a sizable portion of us wont lift a finger unless we have bonafide bought and paid for land we own

Well I don't care about you do I, I care about what remains after that sizable portion

Did you learn nothing from the Namibia disaster? The furthest we got was an article from a VICE spy.

We ain't giving up shit. They can leave. We aren't.

not leaving at all but an overseas impartial area of land free from the restrictions of all our independent sovereign states would be a handy thing to have no?
again crowdfunding under a group and then having that group buy land wouldnt be a dumb idea
something like but not quite kickstarter, even go public with the idea of a 'selective holiday resort investment' all sorts of stupid shit gets donations from the normie public

They will double down soon and turn the EU into a actual superstate. There's also the fact that half of the Leave people want to sell out the campaign.