I made an ad called "Slut Training" on craigslist, and I got a response. Unfortunately, she's a pretty ugly fat chick...

I made an ad called "Slut Training" on craigslist, and I got a response. Unfortunately, she's a pretty ugly fat chick, however, I think I could probably get her to do some wild shit.

If I can come up with enough fucked up stuff to do, maybe I'll go through with it. And maybe you'll get some pictures. Or maybe I'll fucking stream it, who knows.

Ha, holy shit… not bad. If I do that, I'll film it just for you.

I'm not gonna meet up with her for just that, tho. If I'm gonna fuck this whale, I'm gonna make it worth my time. Any more ideas?

lucky dog
I posted several ads on CL and only get fake ads. It has been 1 year and I'm still getting fucking spam e-mails. I don't know how to stop them

1) Ads about how I want to eat a pussy and am willing to eat ANY girl's pussy as long as she is clean

2) Ads about wanting to lose my virginity

3) Ads about how I want a footjob and want to suck on someone's toes

4) Ads about wanting to suck a trap off if they are a legit trap

NO REPLIES BACK
only fucking spam
holy hell I thought I found a great way to get sex but it's all bullshit

this girl's definitely not spam- I think she's just bored with her boyfriend. Wants to try some new shit. So I'm gonna show her some new shit. Hopefully she doesn't chicken out before we meet.
but you get a whole lotta spam, too. Had to make a whole separate e-mail address for it.

Have her eat out your asshole. Make her hang her head over the edge of the bed and fuck her throat like it's a pussy. Make her give you a blumpie. Put your balls on her eyes like glasses. Or do what most guys do with fat, ugly chicks. Make her get a job and buy you shit.

Yeah, I didn't have much luck on Craigslist, either. I met one girl who was a fucking mess. Only slightly overweight, but she was on antipsychotics, was missing all of her top teeth (had full top dentures, and she was in her 20s!) and was a giant slut. Like, even for a girl who meets guys through Craigslist, she was a giant slut. In the end, I wasn't even willing to risk fucking her with a condom because of the diseases I figured she was carrying and noped the fuck out. I was a little curious as to what a half-toothless blowjob would be like, though.

Another girl I never actually met, because after we exchanged an email, it turned out she was a literal whore. There was none of the usual coded language (looking for a "generous man" etc.) in her ad, but her email was all full of prices and shit. That's assuming it wasn't a cop.

Of course, Craigslist personals are for people who are too stupid or too messed up for OKCupid, so none of this should have surprised me.

Put her on a calorie controlled bdsm regime.

this

Tons of girls are into that kinda shit, you don't have to go for the ugly ones. Get one where the childhood abuse has led to an eating disorder instead.

That bitch is psycho

Dont get it. Hes paying her, so thats her recompense

She's a whore who fucks men for money. She somehow makes up standards as she goes. She believes men are there to serve her and that she's a princess who deserves the best.

Zero fucks given, I hope they shot his ass on the way out.

EDGE

wassup, eh?

do you think that woman is going to change how she acts based on that?

I would. Black guys intimidate me.

Make her thin, attractive, successful, and a right-wing extremist, then vanish from her life and observe from afar.

actually i just emailed a 47 year old lady looking to take care of a lonely boy today hope its not a sham cause i want a sugar momma so i can have a bunch of fun tech shit and an electric guitar plus im not bad looking will pretty much stick my dick in anything without diseases

nope

Slut training should involve physical training. If you put a butt plug in her before running some miles with her she might just think it's sex stuff and not exercise.

I want to go to a gym and pick up chubby girls, work out with them until they get hot and dump me.

maybe youll fall in love and regret thinking of treating her like disposable
her face is cute, if she desired to get fit and was faithful - what could drive you to harm her?

listen to this man
this man knows what he's talkinabout

get pics, dox, blackmail, post here
ffs obvious

It's been a while now OP. Did you get any results yet, or are you just being a tease?