Smokes

I'm about to go down to the smoke shop Holla Forums, what pack of cigarettes should I buy? Also, general smoking thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

whyquit.com/
archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/harvard-study-confirms-dangers-of-vaping-b99631238z1-361343541.html
nytimes.com/1987/03/29/magazine/nicotine-harder-to-kickthan-heroin.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cigars ← patrician tier
Cigarettes ← pleb tier

Simple as that. Cohibas are bretty gud, I leik the Siglo VI

Kamel Reds

vape you faggot

Backwoods > Cohiba
:^)

It's like eating a piece of shit in hell

I hate to advocate vape lyfe, but I broke a 10 year chain-smoking habit with vape. Spending a fraction of the cash I did on smokes and am feeling better than I have in a long time. I just don't brag about it because of the stigma that comes with it.

I usually buy Turkish Royals, but I switch to Djarum Blacks when it gets cold out. I honestly think I've never been addicted to cigarettes, I go from a pack a day during midterms and finals to taking entire months off, having my first cigarette since the 16th right now.

kkk nazi insurgent leader smokes weed

Backwoods are cheap but have the sophisticated flavour of a premium smoke.

cigarettes are for gays and children

pic related is a man's smoke

I live in a state where cigarette taxes make a pack around $10 so I started making my own. Good Stuff Tobacco, 4aces Tubes, and a Top-O-Matic Machine makes smokes for about $1.20 a pack. A 1lb bag makes about 3 cartons.

everyone I've met who rolls their own smokes has been trashy af

What is a trashy af?

trashy as fuck

If not wanting to give the government $8.80 for every pack I buy makes me trashy as fuck then so be it.

nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying that people who roll their own seem to be trashier than usual

Parodi is cheap and tasty as hell, like smoked meat. A little strong in the nicotine department though, so eat something beforehand.

Also if you see De Nobili it's the exact same cigar with a different label.

Did you know that vapes can fucking explode?

Are americans really too lazy to roll theri cigarettes with hands? Do you really need some machine to do it for you?

thatworddoesn'tmeanwhatyouthinkitmeans.jaypeg

did you know that a blood vessel in your brain can fucking explode?

*tips oiled moustache*

that's why doctors advise you make a small hole to let gaseous buildup escape

Just get a non-vaping girlfriend and introduce her to vaping. She'll be all innocent at first which makes it that much cuter.

It's not about being lazy, I used to just roll with papers but I like the filtered smokes and tubes work the best for that. I think it's a little more work using the machine tbh.

Are americans really too lazy to grow and dry their own tobacco? Do you really need some soulless multinational corporation to do it for you?

pipe tobacco in cigarettes?
or is that just a tax dodge to call it pipe tobacco?
it looks so rough cut

Bingo

yeah what really makes something usable for cigs is how dry it is, but it's taxes based on the direction the leaf is cut. i knew a guy that had a smoke shop who did this and had a big machine for pressing cigs in it, then the state told him he had to move the cigarette machine into an unaffiliated "social club" that he owned connected to the building.

there are cheaper ways to buy cigs.

wew. you can buy a pound of best bitlis for 30 dollars (ex import taxes). it's cut by hand after 4 years of maturation. call me a hipster, but if you're willing to poison yourself for the pleasure, buy the best.

I've heard of that, yes, with cheap mods

I know I'm still sucking nicotines dick, but nicotine is one of my oldest loves, I'll never break up with her. It is a little healthier of a delivery method though

It's cool, goy

if you're just doing it for the stimulant effect you'd probably be better off with modafinil or something like that

government is not retarded, they said

Honestly you should quit cold turkey. You save money, you save time, you don't smell like ass, your not killing yourself, your not killing those around you, theres so many benefits its ridiculous…

And before you give me your excuses about how your more addicted than I was how you cant handle quitting how its a bad time etc I smoked for 8 years heavily before I grew the balls to quit cold turkey.

The first three days suck balls not gonna lie, but if you get past them your good

do yourself a favor, stop being a moron, go to this website, and quit whyquit.com/

good luck

oh ya and dont puss out with that vape shit either… your still vaping a poison that your hopelessly addicted too like the little bitch you are…. just quit and be a man

None.
They are all very bad for you.

SADDAM WAS A MISTAKE

muh nigger

>>>/fit/113350

SMOKE CIGARS? SO DID SADDAM

Alpha as fuck

nicotine itself at such levels doesn't have any harmful effects. and may even be neuro-protective

might as well give up caffeine as well huh?

Hahaha, enjoy your early grave, morons.

reminder you will die too, non smoker fag.

Okay, sure, can't deny that. But you'll likely die of cancer at a relatively young age in a hospital, receiving daily painful treatments that prolong your miserable life when all you want is to just die already, with no one around your death bed, no loving wife or children who will miss you, because your breath stinks and shit. When I die, I'll go peacefully next to my loving wife and/or kids. Or I suppose either of us could die in some freak accident, who knows, hard to say.

I actually can't seem to play YouTube videos right now, no joke, it's the darnedest thing. Netflix won't work either. This has never happened to me before and further research is required, but I'm currently busy shitposting.

Not that early, you may or may not die of cancer, you may also die in your bed or get hit by a bus.
I may die of cancer receiving treatments and you may die of prostate cancer for no reason at all.

On the long run, does it really matter?
I am enjoying myself you are not, I love my morning coffee with good tobacco.

What is toothpaste and mouthwash?

so sure mate? you may die of prostate cancer,hit by a bus brain scattered on the road.
or in a nigger home invasion and your wife and kids raped infront of you while you bleed your last drops of blood.

My internet behaving weird lately too.

Yes, I want you to die early. Smoke more, faggot.

fuck you know about gfs, your bed is propped up with ladyboy mags

so Holla Forums

enjoy your two more years in shit,paying your bills being a good goy you fucking peasant.

citation needed, and in fact studies show vaping is still harmful for you. Its one of the reasons they're banning it in public places now

archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/harvard-study-confirms-dangers-of-vaping-b99631238z1-361343541.html

One substance is relatively easy to quit, the other is one of the most addictive substances on the planet.
nytimes.com/1987/03/29/magazine/nicotine-harder-to-kickthan-heroin.html?pagewanted=all

One is a bad habit, the other the second leading cause of death… ( yes vaping is 'healthier', as much as inhaling a poison regularly can be I guess)

user you have two choices, either spend hundreds of dollars a year to support a habit that does nothing but hurt you, or take the pain of quitting for about 4-5 days. Its your life, good luck

Bill Hicks was a hack

its all fun and games until that first chemo treatment at 40 because you were a tard in your 20's and 30's. Hey smoking man, when you die early can I get your ps4? HAHAHA what a knee slapper!

if you are enjoying yourself and not an addict justifying an addiction, then go a week without smoking. Cant can you? ;)

Ya if you want to have more money and be healthier it does. if you don't then good for you give it to that tobacco executive, he needs another yacht.

It takes too long for 8channers to die from smoking. You should do heroin. It's the only appropriate drug.

You should do heroin and die of an overdose. it will be your gift to planet earth.

You will die in a car accident soon. It will smash your face in the front mirror. You will wake up in time to wait for death to come and take you away. Nobody will care. People always felt sorry for your parents but not anymore.

quit smoking - its bad for u

only certain flavours would have used diacetyl. reputable manufactures do not use it.

Having used both there's little difference in addictiveness and withdrawal symptoms i found. and that isn't taking into account social factors. there is nothing wrong with e-cigs.

stop being such a preachy faggot.

your right, ill lay off the preaching, no point in trying to save retarded people anyway. Enjoy throwing your money and years away

Well thats just retarded. Ive quit both and theyre not even in the same ball park. check out the CDC if you dont believe me

says the junkie addict who's too weak willed to even attempt quitting.

Ya i guess theres nothing wrong with throwing away hundreds of dollars a year to inhale poison. nothing wrong with be a knuckle dragging tard either. You probably have a lever puller/button pusher type of job

your right. A fool and his money should be separated. Have fun making that tobacco executives bonus this year

well i guess it's quite an individual thing isn't it then. no point making grand sweeping statements.

ecig juice is cheap fuck what are you on about?
hundreds of dollars = chump change.

if I do heroin and chain smoke how long will I live anyway?

I agree with the rabai on this one, e-cigs contain glycerin which with prolonged use makes fluids on the lungs.
but you guys don't look like you care, I don't why live like a mindless consumer in the shit heap of society, when you can sample all life pleasures and cut your suffering by 10 years.

yes I am a junkie, and I am enjoying every moment, leave me be bitch, so far your moralfagging only made my life harder and made me hate every single one of you.
just fuck off, pretending you care, you don't.
You just want to appear morally superior and pump your shit ego, go away no one likes you.

Your talmud is showing.

its only three days to quit, give it a try. you might like it so much you never go back. good luck

I mean i get it that your hopelessly addicted like here, I used to be too

It sucks balls to quit the first couple of days, but once you do it youll never go back. can do all the mental gymnastics he wants about me trying to impress people i dont know on an imageboard. all im doing is calling out your junkie thinking, because i used to be a nicotine addict too for almost a decade. my mom died from the shit, id rather you not either.

and still just as retarded. you could just quit and have that money for yourself and spend it on other things instead of being retarded

its up to you. it only takes three days cold turkey. whyquit.com

good luck in whatever you do

faggot I quit for 2 years and life is boring as fuck, and dealing with people like you sober is a nightmare, I was so close to giving them a bullet in the head.

Stop blaming everything else for your problems junkie… its not my fault your life sucks so bad you need a drug to have fun

btw, when you die early can I have your stuff?

I recently bought some Lucky Strikes - Double Click mint and wild

Moar like:

Ban everything we don't like, we know what's best for other people, we is more best.

kill yourself

you see, that's the problem here, you put labels on others and accuse them with that label's stereotype, you have an establishment that does the same thing, and you take tv at face value,you may have seen a family member die of cancer or something so you develop an attitude.
if that family member died of something else, who would you blame?
and yet I am the one blaming others.
even food can kill you mate. you don't know this?

No I will give it to another chill dude who smokes pot and do drugs.
sorry rabai

I like the act of smoking too much.