Itt we write my ban appeal for 4cuck

itt we write my ban appeal for 4cuck

ive sent in an appeal three times now and the cuck mods won't unban me

What was your original post that got you banned? You can see my appeal on /a/ (the asshole board) here.

kys

I was shitposting about that one black pedo from a while back with this pic

Claim they're being racist in their ban. I believe /a/ is under the rules that technically don't allow for racism now on half chan. Look up the rules so you can cite them. Not the board specific rules, though I would check them too, but the general board rules.

idk m8 that's pretty sound advice. You should give it a shot before appealing the ban, to show you were posting in good faith.

This also leaves the door open for trolling them hard with accusations of racism. I would also send emails to 4chan general decrying your persecution for posting an image you identify with and be sure to name the board and any moderator names. Keep screen caps of the emails and any responses so you can post for trolling reasons. If you do this I'll get banned from there for posting another image of a black guy that is somehow anime related and do the same thing. We can make a real shit show out of it.

I did a google search for Black Anime Fans and its surprisingly sparse for an image search but got some good hits.

I'll post pic 1 and start the wheels moving.

Operation RacistAnimeTroll is underway.

are you banned yet

Not yet, but my post can't stay on the first page. I'm probably not getting noticed.

If I can't get a few people to bump it I may need to post inside someone else's thread.

Thread got 404's, wasn't at the end of the catalog.
Going to check for banned message.

post results user

No ban yet.
Started another thread.
I simply may just getting pushed off the catalog too quickly or they haven't gotten the ban to go through yet. I've received bans well over a day after the fact but I don't know how they work on /a/.

Got one response so at least one person saw it.

A few more bites but nothing much really.

If this is really going to take off I may need to get more images of black people with anime girls to really plaster the space to force a response. I just don't have enough ammo in the chamber right now.

I'll watch the thread until it 404's and then check for a ban but I don't think its going to take off.

I'll need to build up an image folder of black guys with anime and try again under better circumstances later.

Apparently one of my images of black guys is a well known pedophile on /a/. Go figure.

I tried a couple times and now I can't try anymore. The only thing I miss anymore is the speed. If it still had the quality that it did when it was first created, I would be a little more bummed out.

I'm not going to lie user that was pretty autistic even by 8ch standards

OP, I am disappoint

People need to come up with a better insult than autism. It's like every thread I post in gets people calling me an autist.

When I received that warning I hadn't used the term "moar" or "more". It was the result of saying "to bad it has a nigger in it" in regards to a picture posted on Holla Forums. That is the state of half chan.

I've decided to revisit this project and try a more straight forward but patient approach.

Just a brief status update. I received a warning but no full ban from the mods at half chan. I plan to slowly push the envelope until they do a full ban. At which point I will send several pre-typed emails to admins complaining of racism. If all goes to plan I should be able to post responses here.

I had a large number of responses that I was in the middle of replying to when the thread 404'd.

I'm going to wait a bit and see if I get another warning before resuming. I don't want the ban to be for spamming though that is their easiest go to.

If I receive a ban I'll launch the second phase of the troll.

Attached is the image I was going to use in my last reply before the 404.

kek

maybe that's a sign

Pure autism tbh

Not bad, here's mine.

Go back there.

Breddy gud m80
t. Manofaith

you should tell them that you have autism so they'll forgive you

Nigger. The word is nigger.
Say it with me now.
NIGGER

I literally got permabanned from all boards by an /a/ mod for posting a picture of the YLYL banana on /a/. That's it.

i just want to go back to half chan because the boards i liked are shit here
/fit/, /x/,/adv/, and /int/ suck ass here
i had legitimate question that got answered quickly and very informatively
but i will give 8ch this their Holla Forums board is almost underground faction teir

You deserved it.

was going to post some stuff on Holla Forums, forgot i was perma'd after trolling them with my bro Jared.

I've been looking for this image I saw a while ago that I really, really really liked, it was of a piece of fruit grinning.
Can anyone help me find it?

i got u fam

It only says "should", not "must". So you didn't do anything wrong, whatever it was that supposedly "broke" the rule.

Antisemitism = Zionism

Was it an orange squash?

I voted for Trump but I think its kind of funny that they have a God Emperor Trump thread right next to a gas all jews thread when Trump has Jewish family, Has jews in his team and really supports Israel, wonder what kind of mental gymnastics go on there.

H-he's just playing 64-dimensional underwater backgammon! T-trust me! He's gonna g-gg-gas the kikes by the end of his first term! He's the next Hitler! R-right guys?

Mystizism, nothing a Nazis spouts ever makes sense or is coherent.
Glad to see there are still non-retarded Trump supporters out here.

Its like they've lost all grasp on reality, I think 2017 will be the year SJW's and Stormfags are both disappointed to find out Trump's not the Nazi he's made out to be.

No one has ever thought of him as second coming of hitler it was just leftwing parasites making him literal niggerkiller666. Trump is normal president with normal views how free country should look like. He will not round up shitskins next to wall and call firesquad. He will just stop leftwing parasites with their bullshit nothing will change that's about it.

Except for all of the Holla Forumstards who worship him as a god while blocking their ears whenever his stance on Israel is brought up.

This is why everybody laughs at your /leftyfreech/ dipshits. smh

no one is blocking their ears when his stance on israel is brought up. Of course he would have some policies with which no one would agree. This is part of the deal.

Die

they were a few months ago; i stopped going there since because they were all fucking retarded on the issue, so i cant speak for current Holla Forums, but i have a hard time believing it's any better

not an argument

still not argument