EXPLOSION REPORTED IN CENTRAL PARK IN NEW YORK CITY

archive.is/N0vNN

twitter.com/JoshEiniger7/status/749623562789675008

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYScanner/status/749627681898201088
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1855
twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/749628698257752064
archive.is/JUOCs
cbsnews.com/news/explosion-central-park-injury-leg-new-york-city/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=26176859
archive.is/qoCVM
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/03/central-park-explosion-injures-new-york-man/
nydailynews.com/new-york/blast-elie-wiesel-funeral-central-park-severs-man-leg-article-1.2697682
archive.is/K1JoS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/03/91-killed-two-isis-baghdad-bombings/#comment-2763235411
nypost.com/2016/07/03/man-loses-foot-after-stepping-on-possible-firework-in-central-park/
archive.is/DDS8c
youtube.com/watch?v=FU5HlEcJQA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good
Fuck New York

first for yet another act of radical islamic terrorism

Will more bombs go off?

Could a haji have been snackbared by his own IED?

NYPD on scene:
twitter.com/NYScanner/status/749627681898201088

List of NYPD scanners:
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1855

calm down

it is almost certainly just fireworks

Taking all bets, taking all bets! I'm offering 3:1 odds on mudslimes, 5:1 on whitey, and 8:1 on niggers. Who's in?

kikes better be dyin' by the religion of peace™

FIREWORKS!!!

The dems are toast

Now they're blowing up our trees. Where will the faggots of the upper west side fuck each other at 3am, if not the trees of central park?

I can't wait for the day NYC burns to the ground.

Nice try, Mudhammad.

Dubs for a frenzied yid.

Lads I don't want Ramadan to end tbh

plsbwhiteplsbwhiteplsbwhiteplsbwhiteplsbwhiteplsbwhite

Probably nothing, if it's just one guy hurt from an unspecified explosion, it's likely some gas related mishap.

Probably some homeless nigger picked up a firework thinking it was a cigarette and blew his face off.

there won't be any tears shed here

twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/749628698257752064

archive.is/JUOCs

OH BOI

The day before 4th of july.

Yep.

Just as long as everyone dies in the fire, and we don't have to deal with a New Yorker exodus.

Small chance of false flag then.

Oh look, another false flag.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oy Vey

What an absolute holocaust

I guess you could say the Shoah really has one less leg to stand on.

If dubs the religion of peace strikes again.

alright absolute false flag

here it comes boys, we're getting down to the wire now

Chink mortar gone wrong?

Probably a disinfo CIA guy detonated his bomb too early and sliced his own leg off.

Alright, what are the odds that this gets picked up and spun into some oy vey evil right wing nazis bullshit to DISTRACT FROM THE CLINTON TREASON THAT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

nothing makes me smile more than the thought of a chink killing kikes and snackbars

got damm muhfuggen bootleg fiyahwerks shit

SHEIIIIIT

They need more than one victim for this.

What?

Oy vey!

cbsnews.com/news/explosion-central-park-injury-leg-new-york-city/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=26176859

honestly, all they really need is to paste the face of a bald white guy and proceed with the holocaust/nazi rhetoric considering it was the prime lying weasel himself who just died

So an assault Zyklon B bomb then?

### 'REMINDER ### '

Archive fucking everything. Every last detail, anything that slightly catches your eye, everything.

East retard.

We need to ban fireworks! Old jew is more important than Independence Day

observe the attention whore in it's natural habitat

WE LAND MINES NOW

That funeral must've been a real shoah.

a fucking land mine?

I've seen weirder things in Central Park, honestly speaking.

this is too funny to be a false flag

hehehe

I bet (((ISIS))) is going to try some white on the fourth. Too many densely populated events to not take the opportunity. If they are successful, do you thing it will be the last straw before America goes full remove kebab mode, fellow burgers?

inb4 we need to fight (((ISIS))) abroad but do nothing about the kebab at home

Or their friend was going to attempt an akbaring of the jew funeral ala shoe bomber style.

Notice she doesn't mention the race?

you're not proving me wrong

Fucking auto correct. How the fuck does shit become white?

SAM HAYIIDES RIDE NEVER ENDS

DAMMIT ABU HAJAAR

if dubs, saheem hayyid is behind the bombing

Was going to say it was probably just some
illegal beaner's taco cart with rusty propane tank but guess not.

Why am I laughing so hard at this?

fuck, reroll

This.

ROLLANZ

spread this on social media

FUCKING KEK, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not him, give it up.

Using my last roll. Ammit bless me.

if dubs it was a real shitskin who swore allegiance to ISIS moments before

Kebab confirmed.

nette ziffern, mein freund :^)

Not sure the hajis thought this one through.

Iron Ann just couldn't take the kike lies anymore

Wait, Elie Wiesel just died and nobody on Holla Forums thought of fucking mentioning that when it happened? we have to celebrate this

if dubs its 4th of july

watcha doing there rabbi.jpg

see

It's fucking stickied

Was near that dead kike's funeral, apparently:

REMOVE KEBAB

come to think of it, it's proably soros suicide bombing himself to join elie in heaven or whatever afterlife the kikes believe in

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

It's the kikes false-flagging it to prove how antisemitism is a real threat and they need more money for self-defense

REMOVE KEBAB

Isn't kimmo that old 4chan spammer.
Spammed his site anonsomething.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

Remove kebab

How about 6 million?

This. Probably just niggers lighting off some PA fireworks.

interesting side note here: judaism does not discuss the afterlife in any significant way and never has. That is partly why jewish culture is naturally materialistic. Sage for offtopic

9/11 two has happened apparently
RIP empire state building

As convenient as Obama's 'red line' with Assad that just so happened to be crossed days after he defined it.

БОГ ЈЕ СРБИН И ОН ЦЕ НАС ЦYВАТН!

Don't even jest about that, user.

Victim appears white.

archive.is/qoCVM

This is the first time I've seen this meem

I'm dying fam

BOG JE SRBIN I ON CE NAS CUVATI

fire work

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/03/central-park-explosion-injures-new-york-man/

Landmine of peace confirmed?

He could be jewish. Watch them say the terrorist was Iranian and bring up the holocaust denial from before.

You act as if that would be a bad thing. Any false flag which encourages the removal of Islam from the planet is absolutely a good thing. The kebab has existed far too long as it is, have you forgotten when they enslaved Europeans? Have you forgotten their crimes?

I have not.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS SHOAH INNOCENT JEWISH WAKE WITH LANDMINES!

I can't wait for the lugenpresse to start their final blitz against the ebul racists.

Yet he still scored an own goal. There is hope.

REMOVE KEBAB

I will never get tired of this gag. If only we could go back in time to massacres in the 80s and 90s and insinuate the racist Sam Hyde into news headlines.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

I personally wouldn't mind but I don't want to see Hillary run around and claim she was right about wanting more war. I'd be fine with ISIS catching the blame this time around.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS?

REMOVE KEBAB

Reekrus

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

Remove Kebab

captcha gedowc, as in get out you fucking sandniggers

They sacrificed a goy's leg and blood to reanimate Elie Wiesel as a Lich

Firework rigged as some kind of IED or tards playing around with fireworks and they don't want to fess up.

Never ever have I heard of tards with fireworks managing to blow up a foot.

Hand, eye… sure. But leg?

No.

Why does that bag by his leg have a fake child arm in it?

Did the false flag go bad and that was a prop piece?

There's a certain family that trumps all others that I'd like to see survive a New York disaster…

Well, every year there's a story about someone sporting a new stump because they were too dumb to safely use an M80 or something similarly potent. I think it's within the realm of possibility.

m8. That's the bottom end of his femur bone.

So a kid steps on a land mine? What the fuck?

not religion of peace
dissapointing

IT'S STILL THE THIRD PEOPLE

Kebab are waiting for tomorrow.

"It sounded like a cannon."

nydailynews.com/new-york/blast-elie-wiesel-funeral-central-park-severs-man-leg-article-1.2697682

test, is it testorism?

wat?

This is a femur?

Where's the foot?

you know what to do

#bancentralpark

archive.is/K1JoS

I'm leaning towards the mental defective theory.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

probably kicked a "dud" firework

Looks like what's left of the bottom of his foot turned 180.

REMOVE KEBAB
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

His whole foot and JUST his foot got shoahed?

Go away goy. It's common knowledge that all EMT's carry around fake body parts.

My goyfather was an EMT/FF. That's not true! #notallgoyEMTs

look on the bright side, now the doctors wont need to remove his foot in the future when he gets diabetes

Do you not know how the fuck explosives work.

See the bit where it says no metal was found? There was no meaningful shrapnel except for maybe dirt and rocks or whatever was between this explosive and his foot. That means that only the bits that tried to enclose the explosion (aka his foot) would get gibbed (or at least the most gibbed).

Here's an activity for you at home. Take a firecracker and put it on the top of your open palm. Light that fucker. You might get burnt a little but you won't die or nothing. Now make a fist with the fire cracker inside it and light it. Instant disability check. Are you getting the general picture of how only the enclosed bits get gibbed you fucker.

Niggers stole the foot

==REMOVE KEBAB

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I will everything?

YOU WANT ME TO BE SHOAHED?

REMOVE KEBAB

is this a webm thread now?

REMOVE KABAB

Its a religion of pieces and explosive devices now

fake

New Yorker here

I agree

and gay

Its not fake just because its high quality nigga

We're the hollywood generations where high quality videos are "fake" and grainy shit from a 2005 camera phone is real

Kek says you are a faggot

That's islamophobic!

Huh.
I always thought headshots in real-life were way messier, but that really is just a red dot on his forehead.

Please explain to me how faking a video like this is easier than just shooting somebody in the head

… That's fake…

He probably stepped on a dud

yea because a small caliber makes heads explode

Can you prove it?

Sam strikes again!

Some people + the angle the bullet strikes the forehead, the bullet won't penetrate gay the skull.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ABU

The religion of peace continues its vibrant celebrations for the holy month of Ramadan.

It has cinematography. It's not just a profile view or headon. While it's pleb tier, ISIS doesn't do video shoots like that.

are you telling me a man's forehead can deflect a headshot

Thats retarded. 2 or 3 different basic angled shots proves something to you?

A 9mm? Yes.

If it's fake, it's done extremely, extremely well.

t. former ZOGbot who has seen plenty of gunshot wounds to the head in various calibers.

Depends, but yes. It doesn't happen often at all, but often enough to be noteworthy.

so if someone shoots you in the head at point blank range with a 9mm, you won't die?

7 camera changes plus a sepia filter at the end plus a scene change effect.

It's fake.

you'll never make top ten on youtube

All shit that anyone could do.

You've gone too far this time, Sam Hyde.

No, you probably will. There's just a bigger chance than you'd think that you won't.

Why would that make it fake though? The guy is a prisoner and tied up, they can take their sweet time doing whatever they want for their little propaganda film.

Yes.

But you think ISIS has that skillset?

Did you not see their two "warriors" in that video?

Unless the US is doing shit for ISIS, nothing happens.

THAT IS NOT A REAL GUNSHOT WOUND. THAT IS NOT REAL BLOOD.

He wouldn't start coughing up blood. He was shot in the forehead. No where is that connected to the mouth, stomach, or lungs.

How did blood get in his mouth?

REMOVE KEBAB

You'll die in most scenarios, especially if it's point blank.

I never said point blank. I sand depending on the angle of attack the bullet had in addition to the person it COULD in some rare instances not penetrate the skull.

They're literally actually goat fuckers?

Yes. It is not hard to do. Its really not hard at all. And consider that there have been many western defectors to ISIS as well.

You seem to be under the impression that all things in life are predictable. They are not. Life is not a sterile environment with all factors and variables being known.

Some gay video that any retarded 95 IQ piece of shit can make with a basic camera. Wow dude.

anyone got any more mexican trumps?

What did you think we were exaggerating or lying about the goatfuckers? On the internet?

yes

What's with all you guys who think they'd go through all the extra effort to not kill people when just killing them is 100 times easier and less expensive?

I bet you dont even know about Boy Love Thursdays, faggot.

You're not a very worldly person, are you? Fucking tribal niggers in the deep jungles have cellphones now. Of course people in the middle east can figure out how to fuck around with video editing software/

Yeah, my initial hunch that you don't know shit seems to be true.

The skull is pretty damned good at it's job. This works against you though when you've got a bullet that lost a bunch of it's energy piercing your skull in the first place. That bullet bounced around inside there and tore shit up, might have even fragmented depending on the round.

There's not a lot of space/tissue between your brain and your mouth. There's a whole damn set of tubes and shit that runs up the back of your mouth right into it, too. You get shot in the head with a low velocity round, it's not uncommon in the slightest to bleed out your mouth.

He wasn't coughing, he was convulsing. That's what happens when you get shot in the head.

List of things you know nothing about: The prevalence of technology in the third world, what it looks like when someone actually gets shot, and human anatomy

It's futile to argue with the hoaxer brigades. Some are literal autists, others are just trolling for lulz.

Stop being a fucking retard, m8.

Is this a RitaKatz Mossad Studios production? Someone's getting fancy.

nothing that couldn't be done with a couple of go pro cameras and a shitty editing suit to edit the clips together

if the results look crap im sure they can find another prisoner to shoot and try again

He doesnt even know what a fucking sinus is.

REMOVE KEBAB

Yes it tore brain up. It did not tear through the blood brain barrier, the Meninges, the second layer of bone at the roof of the mouth, the muscles, the mucus membrane.

A 9mm did not tear through all that.

Getting some chicken tendies warmed up in a filthy microwave is about as close to physics and anatomy as these anons are going to get.

considering how many "westerners" have gone to syria to fight im sure some of them have used a computer and camera in the past

REMOVE KEBAB

Jesus, and now we find out you've never shot a 9mm?

What else do you jack fuck about?

OK get ready for another truth

Bacha Bazi vid related

REMOVE KEBAB

So what did we learn today Holla Forums?

something something sand people, etc, etc

Is this going to be used as an excuse for gun control? I wouldn't be surprised given the mental gymnastics and all…

The shoah never ends

Fireworks can blow your foot off and sandniggers are bloodthirsty, moon worshipping savages?

Jewish funerals can be a real gas.

REMOVE KEBAB.

HOLY SHIT

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T ANY NEWS STATIONS REPORTING THIS???

PERHAPS IT'S BECAUSE THE MINE WAS PART OF TOMORROW'S PLANNED FALSE FLAG
No explosions were meant to go off today….because that comes tomorrow. Now they are trying to memory hole this whole thing.

Any anons living in Jew York need to get out NOW

apparently isis doesn't use shitty editing and different camera angles in their videos

a skull can stop a 9mm bullet at point black range except for when it doesn't

and when it doesn't it absolutely wont do that much damage, certainly not enough to cause blood to come out of your mouth

the shoah must go on?

They have the skillset necessary to network with Turkish oil refineries and Israeli oil traders. They have the skillset to operate securely and anonymously on the internet (mostly). Opening up a pirated copy of Premiere CC and cutting together a couple of videos and adding overlays is well within their skillset.

Any monkey can open up some video editing software, cut together some videos, add some dank music and export it. There are presets for everything. Try it yourself if you don't believe me.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

wat.
why

No user that's impossible. Gex is the only genius capable of such a feat. Stop shilling.

What's Sam Hyde doing cosplaying as an EMT?

:^)

The City needs to be liberated from the leftists, upstate and western NY are still fairly red. Though the cities there also need to have a lot of chimps removed..

Tomorrow New York is gonna get blown to smitheroons

REMOVE KEBAB

New York is our Don's homeland and if he loves it then I do too. So shut your filthy goat-fucking mouth.

NYC fag here. My best guess is these Virginia fags drove up here with their parents for the 4th. While their folks were doing some cuck tourist shit in midtown they decided to go play with some fireworks they brought up with them in Central Park. Then the giggles turned to tears when Cletus lost a foot (that he would have lost to diabetes in 6 years anyway).

Not a happening but lulzy nonetheless.

On a related note I tried to go the UWS Shake Shack today and there were literally 300,000 asians there. They must have been rolling out a dog burger.

NY is done phamalam.

Cletus here, don't listen to this faggot. He's a hillary shill. Miss my foot tho.

stay classy murica

REMOVE KEBAB

COMEE AND PLAAY WITH UR CUZZZZIN CLETUS

Hillary shill here. You shouldn't have kicked it, Cletus. It wasn't a dud. And if you absolutely have to kick it at least don't wear flip flops

Oh man look at that pile of foot meat

I found this strange/ominous comment on breitbart:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/03/91-killed-two-isis-baghdad-bombings/#comment-2763235411

REMOVE KEBAB

Man, I paid $30 for this piece of shit, it don't even work. Winds up for the kick.

Daily reminder that a landmine proper would have blown his leg, if not more, off. Also, it's very dangerous to move landmines around, especially from combat areas in the Middle East. This was probably an IED made in preparation for an attack on Monday.

This attack would serve to demonize Muslims all over America, like another 9/11. This would push Trump's popularity ratings through the roof. All for a short-sighted agenda of vengeance.

Nah I think it was a mine. Central Park has a notorious problem with unexploded WWI era ordinance.

Or, you know. Fireworks.

Oh wait, it's burger day tomorrow… If dubs, explosion in a big crowd or something.

Wishful thinking.

Mass shooting then?

Chemical attack.

As usual ISIS gets its orders a bit too early or too late to be useful.

checked

Hope you're doing a bit there, Tumblr.

Looked at his profile and he's a regular. Nothing eye-catching. He's likely just throwing out a prediction.

Dubs confirm, I'm afraid.

fools dubs iirc
means that that isn't the case.
praise kek

weak

contrary to popular belief a fucking .17 will kill you point blank

at 100 yard? highly unlikely. 9mm is more powerful but every yard over 10 the likelihood of 9mm deflecting off a forehead increases. it depends on a lot of physics and comes down to luck still, though.

trips

Never heard that. Proof.

kek doesnt give trips out so frivilously.

gas the kikes

oh yea.. i forgot the western trenches were in central park..

retard

REMOVE KEBAB

race war now

Site just had to take a fucking shit when I tried to get those sweet trips.

Did you mean Civil War era?

wew

Pardon me, trips. Even worse.

L0L

this… NYC is was a center for European food and culture years ago, but unfortunately the left and niggers are destroying that more and more every year It still is a great place to see classic 19th century architecture

Bruh there's still swords left laying around in Long Island from the First Punic War. Shit fucks up lawnmower blades something fierce.

Haven't read the whole thread, have mudslimes been confirmed already?

Update 1:30 p.m. The victim has now been identified by the Post as 18-year-old Connor Golden. One of his two friends, 20-year-old Thomas Hinds and 18-year-old Joseph Stabile, told them they are visiting NYC from DC for the holiday weekend.

“I said, ‘Come on, guys, were you carrying fireworks?’ And they said no. And I believed them,” Murphy said, adding that he didn’t believe the explosion was the result of a firecracker. “That was no normal firework. This wasn’t an M80 or a cherry bomb. Some something much more serious. I saw a divot that reminded me of impact craters.”

nypost.com/2016/07/03/man-loses-foot-after-stepping-on-possible-firework-in-central-park/

never heard that before

REMOVE KEBAB

Literally can't drive up 10th avenue without smashing into one of these fuckers.

REMOVE KEBAB

i smell high kikery

i grew up in nyc. it was pretty fucking based in the 90's and still quasibased until 2003ish

Fireworks don't go off when you step on them.

I was talking about unexploded shells. Every once in awhile you hear about someone getting killed or injured by digging up some old Civil War shell, usually accidentally.

REMOVE KEBAB

yeah I agree. I actually believe once the city started cleaning up the mafia bosses in the late 90s the city was handed over to liberals.

they do if you light it first then stand on it while showing off to your mates because you are a fucking retard and there isnt a warning label specifically telling you not to do it

welp.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

It would be extremely painful

REMOVE KEBAB!

Cletus's foot here. Fuck you, you fucking liar. You're the one who told him to kick it in the first place.

REMOVE KEBEB

But Hitler advocated Islam. Ergo, he did something wrong. Your post is a mess.

REMOVE KEBAB

Oh boy, this is legit.
I'm sure his museum hologram is proud.

user pls

Dude, you are a moron.

Did it happen or not?

It was apparently a fucking landmine in Central Park. If it happens again this goes from freak occurrence to full blow happening.

If he wins ill recant. Until that day….

FUCK JEW YORK SHITTY

God damn it. I have dinner reservations in little italy tomorrow with the 3D waifu. We were gonna laugh at chinamen in chinatown and then enjoy the few decent areas of JYC left to enjoy.

I can't even get off this damn island without driving through JYC (brooklyn/queens at least), pray for me fam

Remove Kebab

Then how was this thread derailed? Is there going to be an attack in NYC tomorrow?

probably planted by mossad/cia tbh

REMOVE KEBAB

=REMOVE KEBAB=

Die in a fire JIDF scum.

Preferably the fire that reduces the entire Middle East, and all the Jews and Mudslime therein, to molten nuclear glass.

Why not both?

REMOVE KEBAB

pleasebeawhitepleasebeawhitemalepleasebeawhitemale

Remove Kebab

Up until a few years ago, there were more kikes in the U.S than in Israel.

NYC is 60 percent kikes.

That means six out of ten New Yorkers are jews.

Remember the best korea clip where they nuke jew york? Fucking based. Grorious reader knows what's up.

I meant more kikes in NYC than Israel. Not the whole US.

So is it happening or was it nothing

It was an "experiment".

Explosive That Injured Man in New York's Central Park Likely 'an Experiment,' Cops Say

archive.is/DDS8c

Fucking kek!

I'm sure there's a hell for this kike but let's meme one just to be sure.

REMOVE KEBAB

…wait what?

Do these kikes think we are that stupid?

Is that a thing now?

I couldn't make heads or tails of that article. Not sure what they're trying to say.

I'm not even drunk yet, and I can't figure out the article either.

Only if you are a muslim. I am sure the builder will get an invite to the whitehouse shortly.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

An experiment by who? The guy who blew his foot off?

Man, that is some blatant bullshit, the likes of which I've rarely seen.

EPIC BOMB PRANK [GONE WRONG] [GONE SEXUAL] [WITH KISSING!] [2016]

Yeah, it just so happened to turn Lucky Larry into Peg-legged Larry.

Pure cohencidence.

Son you best be talking about the city. Anti-upstate NY is anti-white.

FUCKING LANDMINES IN NYC
WE ARE BEING INVADED

You don't get digits by spamming shitty posts asking for them. Get the fuck back to Holla Forums, shit that place up.

CONFIRMED

Usually, when someone from outside of New York says New York, they mean the city, just as a rule of thumb.

Sounds like a super hero movie intro.

Dit Batman fucking bomb that kike?

Had it been intended to harm it most likely would have been wrapped in screws, nails, or ball barrings. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing had peanut butter smeared on the trigger and was made by some little sadist that wanted to blow up one of the giant fucking squirrels in the park.

Worst case scenario is it really was an experiment to test both a small home made batch of explosives and the trigger mechanism with the 10 lb squirrels as guinea pigs because who is going to notice or report a sploded squirrel? What we have to worry about is possible future attacks by the same person but now there is some level of alert because stumpy was climbing around the rocks and shit where people typically don't go. So now we have an aspiring akbar with a successful test and a state on high alert (no matter what the official story is you bet your ass they will be eyeing trash cans and backpacks after an explosion) because of sub standard testing conditions that let a subject that wasn't the test subject into the experiment

Bill Clinton / Janet Reno are about to be indicted?
OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING
CLINTON HAS PRESS CONFERENCE LESS THAN 5 MINUTES AFTER EXPLOSIONS

Hillary Clinton / Loretta Lynch are about to be indicted?
EXPLOSIONS IN NEWYORK CITY!

It definitely has potential to be an experiment, since around this time of year, it is extremely easy to get ahold of explosive material via fireworks, and someone thinking ahead would want to make sure their idea works before scaling it up and setting it off on the 4th.

With the ease of getting fireworks this time of year I'm leaning towards some kids acting like sadists in hopes of gibing a squirrel. I will leave the door open to it being a test by some new radical that hoped it would only be a squirrel as to not blow his intention early on. I do not believe this device was intended for human targets but it's entirely possible the next will be.

Mmmmm-hmmmmmmmm

So a mudslime.

Eww, look at the white of the femur. Ewwww.

Or maybe that's his foot, upside down.

That's what you get for attending a kike's funeral.

Should've just excorcized him back into the pits of hell.

REMOVE KEBAB

Most likely that's exactly what tore the guy's foot off.

REMOVE KEBAB

This. It is possible they were fucking around with homemade fireworks (acetone peroxide, rocket candy, etc.), and claimed it was a random landmine to avoid ATF charges, which would only add insult to injury.

Probably not commercial fireworks, you can make a variety of explosives just with what you can find at the hardware store.

REMOVE KEBAB

The people that blew up the airport in Turkey and the Tsarnaev brothers were just explosive hobbyists too, goy. Who are you to judge the traditional pastimes of another culture, shitlord?

That would have made stumpy into a tea strainer. Guess you missed out on the retarded kids on your block blowing off fingers and hands with m80s.

Playing with that unstable shit is a special kind of retarded.

REMOVE KEBAB

You seem to know an awful lot about this, torfag. Seems pretty (((suspicious))).

I share Micheal Bay's fascination with explosions, sue me.

These are just too blatant
Those make the tweets not sound believable at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=FU5HlEcJQA4

HOLY FUCK the sound is NOT FIREWORKS!

Late to the party here, but let me get this straight. False flag bombing in New York blamed on alt-right?

REMOVE KEBAB

So, if this is a preview of what is to come, wat do if tomorrow the entirety of at least 1-3 districts of Jew York City get covered in landmines?

Considering tomorrow-ish is the 4th, can we even contain such madness from going out of control?

REMOVE KEBAB

How many dead?

ted cruz pls go

it's just fireworks. the media is hyping this up to get bans going on fireworks again.

Remember, jews hate any symbols of nationalism.

CHING CHONG CHING BOOM

What kind of terrorist would blow up a park instead of a crowded street?

100% fake
literally 0 blood from the initial bullet wound

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

New York voted for Trump, tell me more about what based mid-west state you're from that probably voted for Ted Cruz.

i totally agree