Perfect Europe Map Thread

Did I miss anything?
Important note: these countries are basically all confederations with limited federal government and good constitutions so that the countries work together in confederations with free trade and military support and they compete against other European powers which should be pretty balanced at this point.

Also name suggestions?

I kek'd

Because Yugoslavia worked out so well last time.

Holla Forums

How fucking autistic are you?

If you're going to make a slide thread, can you actually make it entertaining? EU4 is not that good anyway. It has plenty of flaws, such as the idiotic mana system, idiotic simplifications of many of the aspects of infrastructure, government, etc. And yet it has idiotic complications such as the rival system or ideas system which is unrealistic and doesn't need to exist. It's a fun game, but not that good. Definitely not that intellectual.

Last time I checked, Holla Forums wasn't so fond of EU4, and recent paradox in general. That place went down the gutter with that Jew mod.

obvious slide thread

fyi bavaria has more t*rks then north germany, beyond berlin

there's a /gsg/ thread

autist makes some map on autist game

look guys look

kill yourself my man

Checked, I just noticed how shit those German borders were

I'm aware.

The only thing autistic would be the SJWs in Paradox

I think the idea system is a cool idea but terribly executed.
Like the fact that ideas aren't exclusive to each other and you can have both Quantity and Quality ideas at the same time is just retarded.
If selecting an idea blacked out an opposing one then it would be a good idea for customization

Thinly disguised /gsg/ thread? I'm down with that. (France and Russia are also fascist and allied with me.)

It's fun in an unrealistic "getting perks" kind of way. I like it, but ultimately it's not that appropriate in a game which seems to have an inclination towards realism.

I disagree.

Not only are there limited idea choices, you can only get so many idea groups from a certain mana pool. I think that that's good enough, but your idea is interesting.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO LADDIE

0/10

Why does everyone always get rid of Switzerland?

fuck that

Tell me that was intentional, user.

>>>/cuckchan/

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

Ayo hol up, gospodin

So you be saying we be Ghengis Khan 'n sheeit?
CYKA

Because Switzerland is full of Germans Frenchmen and Italians but not Swiss people, so it has no reason to exist.

the good thing that EU4 has is the Custom Nation Creator and Custom Nation, that's why i play EU4