How do I talk to people without feeling nervous?

pretty self explanatory I also feel so anxious in public and everyone who's suggested in making new friends usually states it happens at community centres and places like those

The only way is to talk to people. If you fuck up talking to someone (Freudian slip.etc) then laugh or even if you're too autistic to laugh and instead start stuttering like an aspie you are at least able to realize afterwards that they don't really give a fuck about the way you talk

ok so I have to initiate it then?

stop smoking weed

I don't smoke it though I'm just really boring, anxious and autistic

bump as I need to learn this as well

How do I keep eye contact with a girl while talking to her? Likeā€¦..

everytime I talk to a female I just feel she is looking at how ugly I am and I just look at her shoes or the ground. I want to stop doing this. Why do I do this? I don't mean to. It just happens

Also, when can I hug them? I haven't felt physical touch in many years. Not since I was back in HS at least during gym sometimes a girl would accidentally bump into me or fall on me. When can I ask a girl if I can hug her? Or do I just go up and hug her? I just really want a hug im not kidding

become a less boring person so you have more to talk about m8

Xanax.

That's pretty sad, user. Stop making me feel feels.

Maybe you could just start showing up at high school gym classes and hope more girls will bump into you?

Also, there are hug-whores out there. That is, girls (usually college age) who will cuddle with you for money.

how does one become more interesting then?

Spend a year in Cambodia teaching English. Go backpacking around, smoke some opium, fuck some kids. And hang out with other expats. Lots of expats (like the owner of this site) are profoundly dysfunctional and have lots of dark secrets. You could come back with some great stories.

I don't want to live like jim I just want to be not as mundane

Get out of your comfort zone. That's the only way. Also stop caring so much what others might think about you.

People laugh at me and girls look at me like I'm a fucking loser when I do stuff out of my comfort zone (like asking girls questions and trying to flirt)

Acknowledge it and accept it. People are much more accepting than you think, I really don't think anyone would make fun of you for it. Unless you're a fat loser, then you should kill yourself or get /fit/. If you get /fit/ you being awkward could even be a bit charming.

You could approach a girl and ask if she could give you a hug. Who knows, maybe it would even work. What's there to lose?

His virginity.

wew