Iceland removes Kebab

Asylum seekers dragged out of a church by Icelandic police in Reykyavik, Iceland

youtube.com/watch?v=pQafn6tCdPk

Video footage (recorded on June 28th) shows Icelandic police dragging two asylum seekers of Middle Eastern origin out of a church in Reykjavik that had provided them sanctuary. According to local media, the two were later deported. The Laugarnes church in Iceland’s capital wanted to test the authorities to see if they would respect the time-honored tradition of church sanctuary, Vicar Kristin Thorunn Tomasdottir told mbl.is. Turns out that they don’t.

The former customs weren’t able to help the two asylum seekers named Ali and Majeh. The two men were removed from the altar and forcibly dragged from the church by the police late on Wednesday.

Around thirty church members, who encircled the asylum seekers in an attempt to protect them, were shocked and saddened by the authorities’ disrespectful act, Tomasdottir stressed.

“The police came, we explained why we were there, and they explained that they had rules to follow and nothing would change that. Then they (the asylum seekers) were led, or dragged across the church floor,” she said.

Ali and Majeh were later deported from Iceland and sent to neighboring Norway, the website said. However, Tomasdottir said that her church will attempt to provide sanctuary to migrants again as a protest against the government policies towards them. `

Through working with refugees, the church has “gotten to know these individuals and heard their stories, as well as hearing about the process they have to go through upon entering Iceland.”

“We have been reflecting on the methods used by the Iceland directorate of immigration and the views of the government concerning asylum seekers. That’s when we got the idea of church sanctuary, an idea put to practice in earlier centuries,” the vicar explained.

Other urls found in this thread:

laugarneskirkja.is/
laugarneskirkja.is/2014/09/arngerdur-maria-arnadottir/
archive.is/df0Ug
rense.com/general32/americ.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3ObrgaWnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are pants that tight really necessary

How did the church go from being the shield of Europe from foreign hordes, to being their fifth column?

good

Kek will bless Iceland for this.

A bas les trois couleurs!

What male works pants this tight?

Good it's time faggot Christians learned that are not above the law

Burger police would have handled that much more humanely.

The two kebabs who interrupted the arrest would be dead, the arrested kebab would be too.

Its dead.

thx based vikings

BASED CHRISTIANITY

how did they get to iceland

GOOD LUCK ICELAND

Probably stole them from a girl he raped.

Victory for the Old Gods over Stick Jewism.

Good to know kebab is wearing the trendy stuff

Deathstar logo?

they should have been dragged out by ropes to be quite honest

Do you even read you stupid nigger ?

"muh taqiyya!"
"religion of peas!"

look at the vacant stares on these shitlibs

like fucking zombies

Oy Vey goyim, only follow traditions that are beneficial to us
Why are you despicable goyim so filled with hate??? :^)

Always a good sign.

The website of the "church" laugarneskirkja.is/

absolutely heretical

holy shit those eyes
I have gazed upon the void

That life rune on the second bitch… ugh

Problem glasses, Sanpaku eyes. As always.

Old Empire? First Order?

NUKE ICELAND

How the fuck did they get to Iceland? It's not like they walked there. What are they supposed to be refugees from? Is H&M at war with Old Navy?

These people should be prosecuted for sedition.

It's like she's struggling to smile…
almost like she's holding back a laff, even
but those dead eyes…

fucking freaks

Sedition, subversion and treason.

Jews with boats.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason Christians should stay in their containment board.

>>>/christian/

thank god the state still has it's people's interest in mind (it seems)

All semitic religions are shit it seems.

Time to tear that church down and salt the earth where it was located at. Evil has tainted that location.

There are 0.

There is one cult of Satan with two sects.

They wouldn't have female preachers if they were christian.

I don't know fam, this sounds like one of those new age sects and that are Christian in name only.

literally girl pants
dem mudslime morals sure are strict :^)

Christinanity deserve the same treatmant as the 2 other abrahamic religions.

Christianity is not an abrahamic religion. judaism and islam are not religions.

Reported.
Filtered.

GET RID OF ALL OF THEM

Church asylum only applies to Christians.

No.

This.

Dubs confi8rm them as heretics

ÉG HEYRI HVÍSLAÐ ÍSLAND FYRIR ÍSLENDINGA

ÉG HEYRI HVÍSLAÐ ÍSLAND FYRIR ÍSLENDINGA

FARÐU HEIM TIL ÞÍN

FARÐU HEIM TIL ÞÍN

FARÐU HEIM TIL ÞÍN

FARÐU HEIM TIL ÞÍN

Arguably true - female priests are heresy. However, all I've seen is greater and greater evil, greater and greater heresy and anti-white/anti-european influences and actions coming from Christianity. Both catholicism and protestantism are cancer.

A part of me hopes that Jesus Christ will sort this hell out and that God is just filling up the record of whom is to burn. But another part of me is saying that Christianity, islam and judaism were always satanic religions.

welp, I guess Kek has weighed in on this one.

I doubt we had hashtags 200 years ago. Fucking slut.

Op, you failed to mention why only those kabeeb were being dragged out and not the others.

The poor mudslimes are always pretty well dressed for being destitute refugees.

Well dressed, shaved, haircut, not starving and at apparently physically clean as far as one can tell.

All they're missing is the free house, government stipend and White girlfriend.

I know very little about Iceland but it's good to see the police do that. Sadly, I think there's a few more left that should be removed over there asap before they start doing their "thing".

The population should do everything it can to make life completely miserable for kebab. The goal is to force them to leave before there's too many. They ONLY understand violence so be smart about it but make sure you send a clear message. There's absolutely no doubt they will do horrible things if you let them feel comfortable. No need to wait for them to commit crimes before taking action.

I love you based vikings. If you beat Africa today in your euro match I'll go to your country and remove kebab for free then you can deport me.

As a Christian the "church" absolutely disgusts me. Actually bringing in destroyers of their nation against their laws….something the bible condemns. The whole system is cucked and corrupt. No wonder Jesus says when he returns true faith will be absent. This is the reason all "missionaries" love going to Africa. Because it's always in a state of destruction so they can get their "feel good" accomplishment done on their checklist, but nothing ever changes in Africa.

The closest thing to religion is to look after widows and orphans according to Jesus so where are the women and kids? Young adult males again. They have been co-opted and every church should be burnt to the ground.
They center around money and guilt manipulation. Every church system today copies the papal system of Rome and is nothing like the first gathering of believers. Apparently no one read the book of Acts and are all hung up on love your enemies.

Facts:

-Christ is a dividing force. He came to bring a sword. Not peace.

-Slavery is not forbidden

-Laws of the land you live in are to be respected. Even Christ payed taxes…something todays churches do not.

-Nations are meant to be separate entities, not unified. Even after Jesus returns in Revelation at the end it says their will still be various nations. The unification of nations is the destruction of mankind which is why God cursed the tower of babel.

Also this whole "sanctuary" thing is BS. It is something from the OLD Testament and was meant for God's temple and Israel. Israel is no longer with us. No one knows where the 12 tribes vanished to. All we have today are Turkish imposters pretending to be the tribe of Judah. They call themselves jews, do not follow the Old Testament, speak yiddish, claim their linage from their mothers and Christians embrace them because they were told they were Israel…..well they are not. Funny how all the other prophecies about Israel returning to their homeland are ignored by Christians because they prove the Jews are not Israel.

Burn it to the ground I say.

Ah, that's refreshing to read. Like a cool drink on a hot day.

Pick only one, Shitliba Shitlibsdottir.

Homogeneous, sheltered, high-trust societies composed of civilised white people. They're like dozy little animals in a Disney film; simply too naive to expel the evil in their midst.

Not a church

Looks like he have a better phone then I'll ever will be able to afford. Weird times when asylum seekers have better gadgets than the natives of the country they invade.

how antisemitic

Christcucks: not even once

christ is not a dividing force, the New Testemant is the book you want to pay attention to

the Jewed Church and atheist all point the finger at the old testament to say it discredits Christ.

Its only in the bible to compare and see the prophecy from the old testament, and compare it to the new.

It's sad that some whites need to be shown the horrors of multiculturalism before they understand why white only communities are the best
This whole generation will see horrors beyond their imaginations thanks to their naivety

What's worse is they've already had Sweden and Norway demonstrate what an absolute disaster this mindset brings.

The thing is, they'll never attribute these horrors to shitskins being the problem, even if they get raped and beaten by them.

Kikes are sporting some serious matrix shit here.

Are there new videos coming Sam ?
stop tripfagging

stop newfagging

You can leave anytime you'd like reddit

Yeah Christians groups have been doing the same thing in my country. Let's face it, Christians are cuckolds. Or the truth - being Christian has no influence on whether someone is a cuckold or not and is therefor irrelevant to saving Europe or European peoples across the word. Now I wish you cuckolds would stop bringing Christianity up as some sort of solution to ANYTHING and suggesting this desert cuck religions is Europe's religion, it's not. It's clearly a dying religion but you faggots will probably drag it's death out for another 50 years.

deawoo ult!

You underestimate the power of religious brainwashing

LITERALLY, WORSHIPPING COCKAROACHES

Cop on the left looks like a fat mark wahlberg

How about the other ideas put to practice in earlier centuries, such as:

1. women are subordinate to men
2. heathens are not permitted in the ecclesia

Oh wait, these aren't actually Christians, they are heathen/heretics.

Heresy everywhere… May the Good Shepherd whip the lot into their proper place.

Bye Ali and Majeh. Don't try to come back either. Besides Angela Merkel will welcome you with open arms.

Christianity is actually tremendously powerful. That's why since 1800s there have been currents to try to reduce its power. Several ones, joining forces. And there still are today, mind you.

What you see today is a weak cucked society with an almost dead Christianity.
Don't forget Crusaders in their free time ocasionally would raid, PC term for RWDS on Saracen (muslim) caravans.

please go Holla Forums

Christianity is the oldest D&C in the book.

Christmas was an egalitarian doomsday cultists. If he came bringing the sword he would be like mohammed christ never sacked a city or led an army.

He sperged out in a temple once..

Sounds like a very christian thing to do.

Skinny, short little faggots. And Europeans fear these effeminate little incest rats. Pathetic…

LMAO, if the church doesn't keep it's part of the deal, why the hell would the government do anything but ignore it.

thats fucking hardcore

FARÐU HEIM KEBAB

That look!

Wow. I am diamonds right now.

Females can't be Priests. Ironclad Rule.

What you are seeing is a farce, and living proof of how much Christianity has been subverted in Iceland.

Why are humans too stupid to realize they shouldnt be doing this until its too late.

hitler dubs checked and kek'd

Obama's mom was white

It's not Obama's mom

hes not cute enough to pull of those tight pants

People are starting to see semitic religions for the cancer they are. I knew this will come in my lifetime. Europe will purge itself from all alien influences. We will finally be able to become masters of our own destiny again.

Boy have I got news for you, Christianity was created to subvert nations.

In Rome, plebs and shitskins only rose to power as Christianity became a bigger part of society,

So, it's not actually a Biblical Christian church then?

decades of communist subversion, infiltration culminating in all that was once good being damaged or gone to shit

A m a z i n g
m
a
z
i
n
g

Wew lad

Good. These fucking Christians think Jesus will show up after the Jews flee to Israel because of the manufactured antisemitism.

The Jews believe their messiah will show up after the Jews flee to Israel because of the manufactured antisemitism and Europe's people!es are destroyed by the Islamic immigration invasion.

Seriously fuck both of these dumbass religions.

Kebab status:

REMOVED

Fucking dyke.

That face.

dat face

Skinny jeans wearing boyfucker.

The journalist who took those photos is an asshole. Using a filter to give the photos a grim look so he can manufacture more outrage from the public.

The did the same thing in that Treblinka documentary.

Fucking Jews and their goy puppets.

ICELAND STRONK

LAND OF POLAR BEARS AND FROZEN PISS BE STRONG!

girl jeans don't have pockets that deep

wide nose
streeched out lower lip
puffy eyes area
low set ears
shovel teeth

this is Jewess

Island will fail. With 300 000 populatinon anly what they need is 300 mudslims, and it is all over.

As we can see, fucked judeochristian church iss all for invasion. What we will see is, Isladn women are one of the biggest sluts in the world. Women will destroy Island, dont wory, like every other white country.
Expect huge women/church/kike backslash and promise to import some 5000 islamists next year.
Island is fucked because of women.

Something about her set my Jdar off as well

How come all these refugees look like they just came back from j crew? I guess they need those tight pants and parkas to dodge those bullets and evade those explosions.

Did these fucks commit a crime? If not, there should be a vetting process to see if future refugees like these are actually decent human beings or not.

She's not a kikess. laugarneskirkja.is/2014/09/arngerdur-maria-arnadottir/

They can go be decent in their own countries.

They entered a white country.

Kek, welcome to Holla Forums newfriend. All shitskins must be deported from Europe, it doesn't matter how well they behave. 1 shitskin means either 1 workplace lost to a European or added burden to the whole nation.

*1 workplace lost for a European

slightly fitting.

No, retard. Of course not. Everything is fine. Just like you will be fine one day.

Í ÞÚSUND ÁR!

Just another day of christcucks fucking over the hwhite mang

(checked)

She is crypto sayan. Repair your jewdar, user.

More females cops.

I've been to this church when I visited Iceland last year. It's primarily a tourist destination and services are meme-tier and rare. Most Icelanders visit less ostentatious churches around Reykjavik and just outside of the city, or pray at home.

I did see a decent amount of niggers and sandniggers in the city, and there were plenty of advertisements showing what could be construed as 'attractive' sandniggers with blonde/ginger Icelandic girls. I know Holla Forums has a utopian view of Iceland as one of the last holdouts against Islam and internationalist kikery, but they've already made landfall in the country. Icelanders are mostly disarmed and have little fighting spirit left. It's an incredibly passive society.

Also, I forgot to add that I visited Norway that same vacation. Went from Bergen to Kirkenes. Sandniggers and Somalis in every stop, even at the top of the country right next to the Russian border. Norway is done.

That's bad news. Hopefully their new President-elect will remove kebab. He's openly anti mudshit iirc. Hopefully that's why he won.

Whites around the world are waking up.

Iceland pissed they lost to a bunch of congonese french niggers so now they're clearing house.

noice

What good is there for ugly women? They can't find a husband. They can only be cum dumpsters for nu-males.

At least is isn't a death rune.

Jewish infiltration of Christianity through protestantism then communist subversion of Catholicism.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

2 JOHN 1:9-11

RECEIVE HIM NOT INTO YOUR HOUSE

What are they doing?!

Strategic op by Satan ofc.
A basic rule of war, really.

Regardless, God still wins and Satan and servants still get tossed into hell so there's that.

After a certain amount of days pass somebody seeking sanctuary had to choose between surrendering themselves to the police (or equivalent) or being banished after relinquishing all their possessions to the church. If they refused to leave the church starved them out.

It sounds like they had been there for a while, and they obviously didn't willingly surrender to the police. So they were banished. The tradition of sanctuary was more or less upheld.

Is what you're discussing some European tradition of Christianity user? Because what you're saying is remotely related to the Biblical notion of sanctuary cities.

Right. I'm talking about the legal principle of sanctuary that existed in England between AD 600 and sometime during the Renaissance.

Obviously this story didn't take place in England, but when the uninformed say sanctuary they're usually talking about medieval English laws rather than anything Biblical. It certainly sounds to me like that's what they're imagining here.

Fair enough, thanks.
Tbh, little enough Scripture gets taught in that "church" by the looks of it anyway heh.

these retards were in norway and decided to move to fucking iceland out of all places

what kind of retard from iraq would move to iceland
the climate is so fucking different what do they think they are doing there

imagine a icelandic guy trying to claim asylum in saudi arabia or somewhere

NO RAPING FOR YOU

these idiots wished they stayed in norway or germany when they had the chance

this pisses me off so much
what do they think they are doing

the delusion to think as a guy born and grown up in iraq iceland would be the perfect place for you to live

Nice going Iceland. There is nothing wrong with banishing criminals.

It's funny how the church offers asylum to muslims who, in the end, want only to behead them.

tight pants are only good if you have leg gains and they shouldn't be labeled "tight" in the store, you got to make that shit tight with your ass and thighs through the power of gains

GOOD

Well apparently they were deported back to Norway so they can get right on to raping if they wish.

>all these spergs throwing out 2000 years of religion and civilization because muh dyke-led church''' had kebab in it…that got removed

pretty funny tbh

user, they're not 'deciding' to move into white lands, they're being directed to. The majority of these guys have assignments they've been given.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

*1000 years

It's dead user, Christianity will never be like it was.

Bad traditions must be broken off for the future of our people.

People tend to forget Scandinavia/Iceland was late to the conversion party.

Turkish imposters you say? Any more info on this.

Ice iceland the new uncucked Sweden?

Anti-Christians getting their Dawkins on, I.T.T.

But remember, atheists are scientific people.

it was poisoned by the semitic doctrine it embraces as its own teachings

I hope someone in Iceland has the sense to burn that church down.

WOAH WOAH HOL UP HOL UP CHRISTFAG

Looking for white pussy and handouts. Icelandic women are being groomed to shit out half-sandniggers as we speak.

It's one of the major landmarks of Reykjavik and a marvel of architectural engineering. Quintessentially Icelandic.

The christ-cucks were the ones protecting the Islamic invaders

Rationality and law prevailed over egalitarianism and cuckoldry

I will not respect Christians until they drop the (((egalitarianism))) and (((Humanism))) doctrine

honestly it wouldnt surprise me if straight up kikes are opening churches. ive seen some churches that have the star of remphan on display more than a cross

I also wouldn't be surprised. Kikes were doing the same thing in Spain before Isabella I issued the Alhambra Decree and threw them out.

Bun it down. We'll still have the pictures.

The churches have definitely been infiltrated by cryptos. A prime example would be the Anglican priest Giles Fraser who writes for the Guardian. Look at his articles, they're 100% kike shit.

Good Work , Police !
Kill Yourselves, Congregation!!!!

That's exactly what they were you heretical old retard. Read a fuckin Bible.

CUCK

CUUUUCCCKKK

CCCUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK

You do know that the triangle is simply a very old sign for god and the trinity?

ICELAND
C
E
L
A
N
D
====

ISLAND
S
L
A
N
D

Oy vey.

dragons

Anyone white still clinging to Cbristianity needs to die. It always leads to this shit. For every single "based" Christian there's like 100 thousand cucks.

It's a liberal dyke SJW church.

Iceland is on the way of being cucked, unless the people of Iceland can stop it.

Unfortunately, they voted for Gudni Johannesson - a history professor who’s never held public office. This is his wife. A 40 year fat cunt with SJW problem glasses from Ottawa named Eliza Reid.

She's looks like an SJW and is going to infect Iceland with SJW liberal bullshit.

archive.is/df0Ug

In 12 - 20 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Iceland National Football Team be filled to the brim with niggers.

Do you think Wales, the only white team left, has a shot

Wales isn't completely white. It has Ashley Williams, who is a nigger.

Hal Robson-Kanu is half nigger too.

So church traditions are suddenly sacred when they're for muslims. But when it's about gay marriage, traditions and god's law can go fuck itself, apparently.

Eh that's still better than the other 3 teams

Do idiots actually believe this or is it all just kikes trying to shill LARPaganism and other fedorable memes?

here comes the big red pill

rense.com/general32/americ.htm

Anyone still clinging to atheism needs to die. For every single "based" or Right-wing atheist, there's 100 million cucks.

absolutely disgusting

Egalitarianism and humanism are secular concepts. Nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity, fool.

lmao this guy is kike overload

CHRISTCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You have to actually convert to be heretical.

lurk moar

Jews infiltrated Christianity, twisting it from despising Jews as Jesus-killers, to fawning over them as 'God's chosen people'.

The whole idea of the rapture and Jesus returning to save the world was based on a Christian Zionists reinterpretation of the bible.

Learn your recent Jewish history to see just how subversive those rats have been.

Jaded by pol cause you think you've seen it all, then this happens.

this is still biblical m8

uh

only correct answer, even though simplistic.

Christianity doesn't differentiate between "us" and "them", not the way Jews or Muslims do. That was their strength in ancient Rome and is their fatal flaw today.

These were not concepts of pre-20th century Christianity, but were popularized by Christian-Zionists as much as the idea of Christians needing to submit themselves to Israeli rule when Jesus comes back from Heaven.

If you have this question, maybe you should try doing some research and reading the Bible to find out about Christianity and who God is.

Or I guess you could live ruled by the whims of your emotions.

i totally agree

"Migrants" generally come from wealthy families and have plenty of time and money for follow the latest fashion tends. (Despite 'constantly running in fear of their lives' in their home country, Goyim (well, ignore the EU's "economic migrant" policy, please))

All the more so when they come to a European country and can collect welfare and free healthcare on top of the wealth they already have.

sad day.
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3ObrgaWnc

protestants, not even once

More on this? I could easily enlighten some of my family members who are more or less red pilled.

Holy shit, egality and fraternite were started by (((commies))) during the French revolution..