Safe Drinking Water

Help me out here, Holla Forums. I'm poor, I live in the city, and I have no access to well water. Whats the cheapest way to get 'safe' drinking water?
I don't trust Brita filters, so I picked up a zero water filter thing, and it looks impressive, but I don't know enough about it. I figured you guys would have better information than (((google)))

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Megahome-Countertop-Distiller-Stainless-Collection/dp/B000ANW7HQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467562691&sr=8-1&keywords=water distiller
amazon.com/Home-Brew-Ohio-Bottle-Capacity/dp/B00KQMRR26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467562754&sr=8-1&keywords=glass bottle gallon
amazon.com/LyteTrace-Essential-Minerals-Including-Magnesium/dp/B017MXCL1S/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1467562863&sr=8-1&keywords=lytetrace
archive.is/tkBd2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sparkletts home delivery (et al) still has flouride but it wont contain the pharmaceuticals and other literal poison floating around in your city's water supply. If you really want pure water get a personal RO system for drinking water or a home system for your bathing and cooking water too. every city is required by law to provide a water report to its citizens

Invest some money in a reverse osmosis filter with a remineralization function. For years I thought this stuff is only snakeoil to get money out of pockets of health nuts and crazy people. Then I tried the water at a colleagues house and holy shit it's a difference like night and day.

Get water from a river and boil it. Distilling works too, but it takes away the minerals in the water.

uhh.. all the rivers are contaminated with roundup and industrial/ chemical waste.. Buy good spring water for 40 cents a gallon, fill up a 5 gallon jug of RO water from the grocery store, buy an RO filter and take multivitamin.

distill your own piss

Reverse osmosis is not the only way to purify your goddamn water. You can get a water distiller with a glass pitcher for like $200 on Amazon. Put the water in a lead free glass gallon jug and put mineral drops in it to remineralize it. I'm getting pissed off at how many faggots keep responding with the RO meme when it's not the most convenient method to get pure water. I'll provide links in a minute.

Water Distiller
amazon.com/Megahome-Countertop-Distiller-Stainless-Collection/dp/B000ANW7HQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467562691&sr=8-1&keywords=water distiller

Lead free glass jug
amazon.com/Home-Brew-Ohio-Bottle-Capacity/dp/B00KQMRR26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467562754&sr=8-1&keywords=glass bottle gallon

LyteTrace mineral drops
amazon.com/LyteTrace-Essential-Minerals-Including-Magnesium/dp/B017MXCL1S/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1467562863&sr=8-1&keywords=lytetrace

Here's what you do:
Step 1: Buy all the things listed, get 3 glass jugs per person.
Step 2: Set up the distiller and distill a gallon of water
Step 3: Pour the water into one of the jugs
Step 4: Use the dropper to put 2 mL of LyteTrace into the water
Step 5: dry off the lip of the jug so the cap doesn't rust when you put it on.
Step 6: repeat as necessary.

Bam! There you fucking go. Fresh clean water you can safely drink and put in containers without fear of estrogen or flouride. Now stop being such a fucking queer.

RO is more expensive but also more convenient and uses much less energy than your water distiller. Unless your a real poorfag a decent RO system is the best thing.

Gravity filters:

- AlexaProPure
- Berkey
- ProPur

Budget properly and you can have a healthy diet/water.

Also: watch out for shower water and endocrine disruptors. (they're in everything.)

Proper solution to drinking water if setting up filtration and understanding how it works so you an maintain it properly.

Restaurants (who give a shit, like expensive ones) have POE (Point-of-Entry) filters set-up with their mainline to mitigate liability in the event that drinking water happens to be contaminated .

archive.is/tkBd2

go drink river water

(((Alex))) pls go

POU filters are fucking stupid and unnecessarily expensive. That's like buying a gasmask that only protects one eye but not the other at three times the cost.

There's nothing convenient about needing to install a new sink and replacing expensive filters, especially when it's not your own goddamn house. I haven't even fucking noticed a change in my electric bill. Fuck off with the disinfo.

Go in the corner for a time-out. Have a juice box on me.

Buy my goddamn water filters

Just drink the tap water you fucking faggot. It's only tiny little girls and really old people that might have any sort of very slight problem

dude your set

Autism. Boredom. Rage.

You've presented no evidence that gravity filters are ineffective.

OP observing this thread unfolding and looking up what people advise, I say go with the distillation fag.

Because his way is basically just the cost of buying a good Coffee machine and boiling Coffee or Tea every day.

It should also get rid of chemicals, that the filter systems just remove mediocrely.

zero water filter is fine, contains ion exchange resin, filters out fluoride ions just fine. source - I can do my own water testing

no need
drink as is

I have 7 people (three generations) living here. Try cooking for 7 people with your shitty water distiller then you know what I mean with more convenient.

And this removes both fluoride and xenoestrogens?

The aqueous salts you don't have to worry about. Like your pic-related Sodium Fluoride washes right out of your body so your drinking water is safe in that context. Also put a little bit of Sodium Bicarbonate in your water, be much better if you buy Potassium Bicarbonate, your body will thank you in a few decade with the higher PH.

BUT as what has now been found there is a high degree of Lead salts in much of our drinking water, Lead salts in an aqueous solution are terrible for your nervous system and they can't easily be washed out of the body, I'm sure though its just a
COINCIDENCE

If your filter can remove those large ions you're safe. Any water machine you find at a store is really overkill so they can beef up the price, save up for one at home if you don't want to make the trek, making a water machine is very cost effective when you have a family, your children can learn about the importance of harnessing our most precious resource too.