Possible real jew cofession

/pol This is important, i need your help.

Im an Argentinafag, here there is a page very important called "Taringa", its in the top 5 visited sites in South America.

Lastly we are seeing a lot of censorship when talking about jews. This morning someone sent me this image, its a private message with a random usser and "theJerusalmenPost", its not a fake user, its an oficial one like you can see here, it has the oficial rank that administrators gives to verificated important people or organizations:

taringa.net/TheJerusalemPost

When i looked for the denunciation post, i was surprisingly deleted

So, i need you to tell me if this is photoshoped or not. I tryied to verificate it but i think it is legitimate. Someone more experienced please do it.

Here is the traslated conversation:

(TJP) -Listen, we are simply tired of your behavior in this page and i say it because we are watching your actitude and opinions in repeated moments, provoking attack us so in the name of the administrators of the page we demand you to stop the intolerance.

(user) -???? What does this mean?

(TJP) -Dont try to avoid it, you and a grup are making intolerant jokes in my original post

(user) -HAHA, what do you think you are? "Oh no! You told me soap" "Oh no, you told me ashes" HAHA you are noone here
(user) -And you threated me on internet HAHA

(TJP) -So you think this is a joke? Im telling you we talked with the page administrators and they offered a total censorship and very strict in this site, laught while you can because the joke are going to finish

(user) -So? I will just create another account

(TJP) -They are going to ban your IP

(user) -I know how to resolve that
(user) -You are very rude for threat me on internet
(user) -You are a stupid if you think they are going to listen to you and your shit jew, i dont know if you didnt see, but here in Taringa noone likes you dirty and greedy jews

(TJP) -HAHA. Do you think we dont know it? You are nothing, after the end the administrators of this pages are agree with our desings, there is nothing that can stop it
(TJP) -What are you going to do? Complain? Move to another page? We are the owners of almost every page, whereever you go, we are there, and when someone stands against we close their blog, this simple we care about the truth you tell about us, we own Taringa
(TJP) -Complain about the censorship in the media and the judicial power (that belongs to us), you are going to crossed out of "nazis, intolerants, racists, convervators and ultrarighters" and we going to repeat a millon times about you must pay about your crimes, this world belong TO US

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/2016/04/28/1807703-una-resolucion-antisemita-la-universidad-chile-causo-un-escandalo-internacional/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LATAM bump

Fucking jews
I hate that people so mouch

Those last 2 messages reek a bit of bullshit in my opinion. Sure, kikes are evil, but not cartoon evil, they don't need to announce their plans. It reminded me of a chatlog where he redpilled an australian grill acting all jewish and advocating white genocide.

Are they considerated people?

How can we prove this?
Not sure how taringa works, but any can try to pass thejerusalempost

Yes, i think the same, but i couldn't find any photoshop signs in the image and that user is a oficial certificated one.

No, we just need to prove the image is real.

Enter in this site:
fotoforensics.com

Upload the image and you will se it is no photoshoped, but someone more experienced maybe can find another signs.

CloudFlare

If the kike's claims were true, Holla Forums Holla Forums would have been shut down as soon as it started.

Yeah, but the kikes tend to lie, a lot.

Dont let me die yet

Whatever happened to the southern cone being the most kike-free area in the whole americas? You should take a note from your pals at the other side of the Andes and go all out with antisemitism in the open
infobae.com/2016/04/28/1807703-una-resolucion-antisemita-la-universidad-chile-causo-un-escandalo-internacional/

KEK

The Argentinians lives for the television, they are the most stupid race in the world, you can control us with the fanatism, just create 2 sides and make them feel their are part of one. They are going to defend it to death.

Thats how the Peronismo made us a 3ยบ world country

Have a bump.

I always thought south america was pretty immune to the jews ways and means. If this is real or not, dont let yourself succumb to the jew.

WTF, we know the Andinia plan from 1800- 1900

Caring about normalfags

The real question is: Why are you on that site?

Im asking myself that question since 2009

En ese ultimo mensaje la cagaron. Muy obvia la mentira.

Son unos tarados.

taco taco taco
burrito burrito enchilada

bullshit. jews are like anyone else. they get angry and they say things they shouldn't. i've had them freak out on me before, though they only usually do it before they are about to actually try to ruin you

This is like the less jewish sentence possible. Admitting to making up shit? No goy, the 6000000000000 gorillions are holy.

OK, that's a nice refutation, I've run out of counterarguments here.

IT techie here.
You can analyze a photograph.
A computer screenshot not so much. The graphics are computer generated to begin with, and then you can also manipulate the website content as displayed locally.

I just checked Taringa's wikipedia page and holy fucking shit, that place is a war zone. Check the edit history.

I might sort through it later tonight, there's data being purged and added at crazy intervals.