Stay Cucked, Marvelfags

Who the hell at Marvel thought it was a good idea to replace the popular heroes with these usurpers I have no idea. I'm sure the diversity is pure coincidence.

Mar-Vell's been dead for a while. They actually replaced him with a black woman back in the 80s

0/7 marvel you cis just undermine progress every day with these terrible caricatures of diversity

Gave me a good chuckle.

A) Original was better
B) You made some typos
C) If you were going to change anything it probably should have been the suggestion that Ms Marvel replaced Mar-Vell, who's been dead since 1982.

Yeah, I'm tired people keep saying kikes create some diversity propaganda but really kikes are just greedy assholes that will create what money movement tells them to create, sjw bloggers and comic writers/drawfags were on height so they hired them.
Also they were mass pleasers instead of something like "Cyanide & Happiness".

A) Oh well.
B) Image editing programs don't come with grammar tools.
C) I'm finding it real hard to care about Marvel characters these days outside of mocking them, even to the point of continuity considerations.

What is proof reading?

Amadeus Cho as the Hulk hasn't even been a thing for a whole year yet.

Me likey

Yes yes I read The Death of Captain Marvel too. Thing is, he was "the" Captain Marvel. Nobody gives two shits about the black woman.

Come on now, who proofreads when posting on the interwebs in [current year]?

There have been like four others. He had a son, who turned evil I think, and a daughter who got made when Mar-Vell's son altered the universe.

Anyway, my point is the image makes it seem like Marvel just randomly replaced Mar-Vell with the newly bulldyked Carol Danvers when actually this is not the case.

Arent you forgeting the new Iron Man is a black teenage WOMAN?

Making Wolverine a legacy character is really weird to me. It can work with certain characters who double up as symbols that stand for something larger than themselves. What does Wolverine stand for, other than being a hairy, short tempered asshole?

I did forget actually.
God dammit.

I realise that a lot of these changes have been around for a bit, it's just that it's… ongoing. Replacing the entire main roster like that for a sustained period just seems like pissing on the originals.

Being the best at what you do?

>c. 1300, "miracle," also "wonderful story or legend," from Old French merveille

Checkmate Kaafir

It's as dumb as making Thor a legacy character. Wolverine isn't a title, like Captain America or something. It's who he is

Privledge check needed on aisle shitlord

Why not put cancerous woman in jane foster description?

Also, Cho Hulk book is great.

fuck off back to cuckchan you casual

The industry wouldn't be in its current state if that was the case.

>Carol promoted herself to Captain and some fan girl decided to take the name. Mar-Vell's been dead for years. Not even acknowledging Monica Rambeau, Genis-Vell, or Phyla-Vell.

Thor and Hulk are the only ones that have been "replaced". But to be fair to Cho, he's certainly not taking the role lightly after Bruce got BENDIS'd

Actually I think she's a replacement for Rhodey. He was also BENDIS'd via direct Thanos punch in his outdated armor.

Also Cho pre-Banner BENDIS'd.

I'm surprised "derailed by jojofags" isn't on that bingo.

Imagine a world where characters didn't get BENDIS'd to sell an event. I long for that world.

Go back to leftypol.

Imagine a world where Bendis didn't write comics.
It would be a much purer world

Bendis? You mean the comic book writer?

Yeah, comic books. He writes them. For a living, if you can believe it.

You mean the thing with words and pictures on the pages, waddyacallit, comics?

I'd miss ultimate spiderman but I guess the benefits outweigh the negatives.

10/10

Mar-Vell is lame

Is that legit?

intl-fags really have no life but shitposting 24/7, no wonder they are such loser irl

he writes them? For a living?

Fuck off goon.

Canadian feelings of inadequacy.

We getting invaded by leftypol? Or tumblr?

Holla Forums

Probably half/co/ faggots considering the amount of fanboy shitflinging b8 I've seen being posted recently.

Just in case any newfags are reading this, full/co/ has accepted that both Marvel and DC are shit heaps, your console war tier b8 won't work.

It's nice that Cho doesn't like an affirmative action hire but

Gilgamesh and Enkidu predate Herc by a millennium. I checked and they're apparently real in the Marvel universe.

If they'll shove minorities wherever then they could stick to attractive ones.

wow, It is like comic companies are a business or something

Sending the message that People Of Color cannot make it without a white man's identity…in the name of DIVERSITY!!!