Epyc Wynn Face Thread 2: Electric Memealoo

ITT we post edits of the Epyc Wynn face. Anyone who gets dubs or better is an official Meme Lord.

Here are templates for reference. +1 epyc wynn confirmed meme

+1 confirmed meme

YOU WILL NEVER BE A MEEM

That's what they said about Milhouse and look what happened.

That's what they said about Trump and look what happened.

That's what you said about Epyc Wynn.

Watch what happens.

Hello I am an anonymous user who just happens to be named Epyc Wynn and just happens to be an incredibly powerful Meme Lord and I must say the Epyc Wynn Face Meme is absolutely the greatest meme in all the dimensions of the meme universe.

Or was I really kill?

gr8 thread will save

Everyone post with the name Epyc Wynn and the email Epyc Wynn and see what happens. It'll be like V for Vendetta but retarded.

Sorry I meant mentally retarded.

best thread of 2016 better than trump better than kek 7777777/10 op confirmed best op

THIS

IS

EPYC!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fucking old

So is your mother.

The Epyc Wynn face has much memetic magical power.

AM I A MEEM LORD GUISE

Why yes I am, thank you for asking such a stupid question so I could give such an obvious answer. It makes me feel good about myself.

hey guys I'm bumping all these Epyc Wynn shitty threads so we get a new meme we are overdue for a fresh new meme and this one gives me a bad case of the top keks

also i have found a resemblance

found this one and thought it was creepy

someone should make a creepycpasta

banner posted from another thread

I am the macdaddy god-king emperor of memes.

soon the world will know the face of Epyc Wynn and they will revel in the presence of his Godhood.

This faggot got doxxxed in an ED forum thread. Check it out its pretty funny. Hes actually some shitskin UAE 13 yo. His brother and famalams info is out there too. If anyone wants to Fuck with this kid check out the ED thread. Could probably get his dad to behead him or chop his Dick off tbhfamalams