Quantum Entanglement radar defeats stealth

Quantum Entanglement radar break-thru by the Chinese, who can now detect stealth aircraft up to 100km away, and possibly further.

archive.is/3CACD

I've been talking about China for 15 plus years but nobody listens. The USA has 6% of the world's steel consumption, China has 50%. They over a 30:1 numerical advantage in personnel. In the 70s everyone said that the Japanese could only make junk. China has been making a lot of junk for the last 30 years. Now they are coming into the fore, and in a few years the Chinese will land on the moon.

Meanwhile riots in the American cities while young men get shot for trying to read a book. Anyway, this is my thread, enjoy my dark vision of the present and near future or GTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160109080059/http://africancreationenergy.com/
who.is/whois/scmp.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
youtube.com/watch?v=SbKkCdKW1hU
youtube.com/watch?v=_gWbe65oSvw
techcrunch.com/2016/01/30/china-just-released-true-color-hd-photos-of-the-moon/#.wgm5xwi:cfUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE WUZ JUS' READIN DAT SICP FINNA TRYNA LEARN BOUT DEM PROGRAMS U FEEL ME

Has a black person ever completed SICP?

We need mo' money fo' dem' LISP programs!

They've probably stolen a copy or two since its release.

none has ever made it past page 12 for some reason

I made it to page 88

Just because

a nigga gots ta glue dem iphones togetha mayne gotta get a brotha on the inside nome sane

Niggas gots to program, we wuz coders an shiieeeet

Radar hits like pic related

Based

shut up and make fun of niggers or gtfo

I don't know, man. Some of those books look pretty deep and insightful.
web.archive.org/web/20160109080059/http://africancreationenergy.com/

Yea, it looks cool, I'd read it.

Is it accurate and is it portable? There are already ways to detect stealth planes but they are neither accurate enough for targeting nor portable enough to put on a plane, they also generally put off a lot of RF radiation that makes them an easy target.

The Serbians used low frequency radar to shoot down a F117. This is a different technology but it should supplement the other units.

The Serbs knew when the F117 was going on bombing runs too. They had a kid watch the airbase in Italy and call in, on a cell phone, to the Serb radar guys. The F117 got shot down because they were bombing on a predictable schedule too. That was more of the US military being stupid.

Good. We deserve to recede and the chinks to flourish. Our societies are suffering self imposed death by trivialities.

He put the book down, got out of the fucking car and leveled a gun at the cop. BLM rumor types deserve to be castrated.

Rember that everything in China is state-run and that they have reason to soup up their reported capabilities vs US tech. I also wouldn't be suprised if the US and allies have had something equivalent to this for decades. Remember that QE/SAAaD is old news.

ooo a chinese article owned by the chinese about chinese technology with chinese level of proof.

Look at you OP, look at you shilling away.

who.is/whois/scmp.com

Registrant Contact Information:
NameJosephine Chan
OrganizationSouth China Morning Post Publishers
Address3/F, Morning Post Centre
Address22 Dai Fat St
CityTai Po Ind'l Est
State / ProvinceTai Po
Postal Code999077
CountryHK
Phone+852.26808134
Fax+852.26808530
Email

Nothing of value was lost skipping this >>>Holla Forums faggot's post!

Only way we're ever going to know for sure is if there's a war between US and China or Russia that's not a proxy war.

Might happen one day if nukes are actually fake. Then again, only likely if majority of people think nukes are fake. That theory will only gain ground decade after decade unless somebody gets nuked

I hope to have answers some day

Is it even possible to have a society that has neither a totalitarian government that hates freedom, nor kikes and cucks wasting everyone's time with meaningless limpdick bullshit while destroying the local culture and ethnic groups?

When all other governments are one of those types you don't like, why would those governments allow something else to come around?

HE WUZ JUS TRYNA 'TAMIZE HIS ALGORHYTHMS BRUH

Wouldn't that break the no-communication theorem associated with quantum entanglement?
Also the article explains jack all and I call horseshit.

Tim Cock sure does love himself some BBC.

Don't worry everyone, the F-35 will beat the chinese.

Yes but it starts with an economic system that doesn't mandate inequality.

How does one entangle a quantum?

One can't. It takes two to entangle.

Or we can ask Japanese, they are only nation that nukes were used against.

F-35 isn't that bad, just overpriced.

I've never heard this spiracy before.

And people wonder why Holla Forums is dying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well it is sad that instead of burning books, we just kill the people that try to read them.

Worst part is despite all this shit, Holla Forums still somehow manages to be better than /g/. Why has everything turned to shit?

Keep trying, your planefu is shit.

Hey now, If by book he means the loaded weapon with the young man's DNA on it, then he's correct.

So thats Holla Forums, basically

They said that about the Japanese in the 70s, but it was probably more due to experience of Japanese goods from the 50s and 60s.
By the 70s Japan had leapfrogged the US in quality in a lot of areas, like televisions and motorcycles.
There is always a lag for these sorts of things, where people think one brand is good and another bad, but they are 10 years or more behind and the quality difference has since inverted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There was already politics and muh book in the OP, leftist faggot.

Obviously quantum entanglement radar is political, and steel consumption is poitical, but apparently only things that you don't like are "political". I would have been more impressed by your ego if you had used it to say something intelligent about the technology of these things however.

Surprisingly no one has pointed out that china's intense steel consumption has more to do with their obsession with government forced urbanization than to do with the tech industry. They build huge uninhabited ghost cities because they make the same mistake that almost every centrally planned country makes and are associating the markers of progress with progress itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil is more of a problem that racism(if it exists) in the US

The chinese have already landed a rover on the moon a couple of years ago. The story was suppressed in the western media, but everyone in China knows about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKkCdKW1hU
youtube.com/watch?v=_gWbe65oSvw
techcrunch.com/2016/01/30/china-just-released-true-color-hd-photos-of-the-moon/#.wgm5xwi:cfUI

OP confirmed retard.

I may be wrong, but I think the ghost cities are only "ghost" for a few years. They need them to resettle the urbanizing population, who cannot all move to Beijing or Hong Kong since there are too many chinks there already.