MUSLIM RAPE GANGS UK

Another week another rape gang in the UK

Oxford edition

bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-36526128

bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-36490958

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YXLvg
archive.is/M00rC
webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201205091451-cro-ren1055-9_men_sentenced_for_rape_of_631_teenagers_over_5_years&date=2012-05-10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143214/SPECIAL-INVESTIGATION-The-girl-15-handed-abusers-plate-raped-sex-gang-care-home-staff-let-run-away-19-times.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
kstp.com/news/minneapolis-police-investigate-alleged-terroristic-threats-calhoun-parkway/4186341/
archive.is/h6P2B
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
uk.news.yahoo.com/rotherham-worker-told-girls-abusers-013554480.html#6VJPWMq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/polarchive/1257
>>>/polarchive/1257
>>>/polarchive/1257
>>>/polarchive/1257
>>>/polarchive/1257

What the actual fuck Britain?
Will this never fucking end?

On a related note, around five years ago I watched a movie called The Lost Son.

The movie is about a private detective who's tasked with searching for the abducted son of a rich family and ends up finding and liquidating a grooming gang in London.

Back then I was completely bluepilled and had never heard of these grooming gangs and said to myself "No fucking way! This stuff only exists in the movies! Impossible!". I'm not kidding, that really is what I was thinking at that moment, I was completely stunned.

Well, not only was I wrong, turns out these gangs of satanic subhumans are much more common than I would ever have imagined…

Everywhere with a large group of them has this problem. Its been known for years but the media only drip it out as to space it out and make it seem less serious.

Guys who look like this IRL are always bad guys.

archive that shit, nigger
archive.is/YXLvg
archive.is/M00rC

webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201205091451-cro-ren1055-9_men_sentenced_for_rape_of_631_teenagers_over_5_years&date=2012-05-10

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143214/SPECIAL-INVESTIGATION-The-girl-15-handed-abusers-plate-raped-sex-gang-care-home-staff-let-run-away-19-times.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html

Because children getting gang raped by muslims are just common prostitutes on britcuckistan
And it's ok

you see the black spot on their forehead?
that is the sign of a pious moslem who spent his time praying with forehead on floor ass on air position.
welp, they just do what their holy scripture tells them, infidels are halal for raping and killing.

Somali rape gangs in US

kstp.com/news/minneapolis-police-investigate-alleged-terroristic-threats-calhoun-parkway/4186341/

Archive for cum guzzling faggots:
archive.is/h6P2B

Didn't want to make a new thread

FULL LIST OF RAPE GANGS UK A-Z (updated)
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

ROTHERHAM 1400

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.

archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

Thanks for compiling, user

Fucking disgusting

does it contain all the one's posted in >>>/polarchive/1257

This is the just the tip of the iceberg, I fear.
My local paper had a headline about some paki/turk doing something similar to a girl, and I live in an area with barely any diversity full stop (S Wales).
In fact, my mother has always been anti Muslim on account of their seediness, and I know she said that when she was teaching, some of the girls were being groomed by pakis.
This was in the valleys, in the 80's.
We need a purge.
We need nationalism.
We need Mosley.

when the time comes, there's going to be a HUGE mess

crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug

Kek

Link to the article?

Taxi firms and takeaways need a serious petrol bombing. It'd be glorious justice if a zionsit kike shot up a mosque too.

Don't forget the police and councillors that let these things happen

Come on now, how do you know they were Muslim?

Cool. This is what British women voted for. Fuck 'em…

There's something mentally wrong with the white girls in the UK. I saw a video with interviews with some of these girls, and they willingly went out to these men and were raped, and then continued to go back to them. Willingly. Should have just killed the genetic waste…

Seriously, it's 2016 dude! Of course they were White Christian Nazis!

You can't be willingly raped, JIDF please fire this cunt and get someone with brains.

Fucking underage girls is legally considered rape, moron. When the girls were interviewed they said they went to these people, they weren't abducted. They left their parents house, went out to meet a man, and went with that man to another place where multiple men fucked them. 1500 white girls. The UK is fucked if that's the mentality of white girls there. We all know white women go out with their little signs welcoming refugees, marching with them, protesting for them etc. Disgusting genetic filth…

Nice try rabbi, but your nose is showing. Kill yourself.

Ah, the semantic argument which you use to plant seeds of doubt - it won't work. The stories from these girls are on Holla Forums for all to see, now go and don't return Chaim.

The video documentary is on youtube for all to see, with some of the girls in the video talking themselves. First person testimony. Go watch.

Are you pakistani or just a britcuck?

read these faggot

The police reports are there for all to see. Written testimony. Go see.

P.S The documentary implies nothing of the sort.

Probably a Paki who doesn't understand how grooming works.

>"One of the girls said to me: 'Don't let me go!' They said: 'The longer you f*g well delay this the more we'll take it out on her.'"

uk.news.yahoo.com/rotherham-worker-told-girls-abusers-013554480.html#6VJPWMq

So not only did some of the girls willingly go with these men, but British "men" willingly let these men rape those girls. Probably beat off to the thought. What a bunch of sub-humans.

bump

reported

don't do that

Why is it always
"failed to see the signs"
"couldn't connect the dots"
"ignored warnings"

What the fuck is wrong with the UK

since when?

yeah it's fucked up

It's almost like they are the biggest cucks ever to grace this earth

Because they're traitorous swine who care only for their jobs, and not the people who they should protect.

Satan confirms: cucks are gonna cuck.

Hello Reddit!

Yeah I misread that first 5 for a 6. I'm sure that's impossible; must be Reddit!

Thou dost protest too much, my friend.

BRITCUCKISTAN YES!

how about not flooding your own country with shitskins?

After Brexit britbongs have to undergo a long phase of uncucking.

I am speechless. Not only did they rape and kill multiple girls but get paid by the court because libshits couldn't prove it.

World needs to burn.

Sounds like a typical brit slag tbh

You are ignoring the nature of mammals. Mammals fuck with stronger species to pass the natural selection. If subhumans behave aggressively and get away with that it is the sign of them being strong. Females are doing what they were doing for thousands of centuries.