Hey Holla Forums, love story time

Hey Holla Forums, love story time.

After 3 years of this I pretty much lose it and decide to look for something more local, convince myself I don't love her, etc. I slowly drift away from her, but we maintain occasional contact as friends.

We're still best friends and on good terms. She says the reason she can't love me is because she sees me as more of a brother now after talking with her every night about nonsexual things (despite the fact I was fantasizing about fucking her the whole time). Thing is, she's poor af and she's going to be in overwhelming debt after college forcing her to live several more years with her abusive mother. On top of that, she met another guy online whom she's sending nude pictures to. I've known her for 5 years, I cannot let her go just like that. I genuinely care about her and I accept that I may not ever have her for myself, but I just don't want her to continue doing stupid shit that makes her life even worse than it already is. How can I talk some sense into this confused, lost little girl?

Pic related. Kind of looks like her when we first met, and before she got contact lenses.

Sorry OP but you reek of autism and fedoras

You are fucking betamax cuck, grow up child, look a new gf that is a virgin, ruin her pussy but this time keep it for you, forget the other girl.

That's what I'm trying to do, actually. I'm currently talking with a girl who seems more my type (submissive, shy, still a virgin) but I don't love her like I love this other girl. It's hard to forget her after 5 years of her.

And like I said it's also gotten to a point where I'm less interested in getting back with her and more interested in making sure she'll be okay after all the shit she has gone through, and continues to put herself through in all her confusion. "Feelings are weird, I hate them" - her words

Tell her what you had was special to you, and that you'd hoped that you could have that again because nothing has come close since. If she seems aloof after you explained the situation so bluntly then she just wants you to go away, and you should. You should go away and grow out of your fantasy of a perfect partnership.

You will love her after cumming inside her for a few months, its normal if you arent cheating on her and after a night of non stop sex without anything molesting you she will be the best girl ever.

That shit is extreme betacuckness, you will be eating cum from her anus if she cant find an angled hdmi cable you fucking mongoloid, she is just a whore and you just something that keep her self esteem high.

Fucking cuck just stop.

women get the men that they deserve. try to fall out of love with her, and next time you meet a girl you like, go sexual faster

Oh and remember not to make her seem obligated. I'm just hazarding a guess, but she seems like the "my life, my happiness" kind of girl. If you make her feel pressured then she'll see you as immature and abusive.

maybe a sisterly/brotherly love is good for you op, you cant change her mind about the brother thing but that type of love is nice to have if you dont have family to fall back to.
You can always fuck without loving :^)

For some reason when you said "You will love her after cumming inside her for a few months" I instantly started enjoying the idea of being with her a little more

She's not a whore, though. I mean, she did get raped and she admits it was her fault for putting herself in that kind of dangerous situation and learnt from her stupidity. And she doesn't need me to keep her self esteem high, she's got like 15 other guy friends to choose from and she friendzones all of them.

Nah, she's not into incest, I already asked her about this. I wouldn't mind adopting her as a sister though; I always wanted a little sister that I have sexual desires for.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the dumbest shit I have read on here in a while, gave me a laugh!

If you post your Steam profile I'll send you some free vidya as a reward.

Eh, I pretty much only play Overwatch if I play at all, so that offer doesn't really entice me. Nowadays I spend the bulk of my time making music and shitposting.

post your boypussy

I'm at work right now. You'll have to wait until I get home. I keep all the pictures of my anus on my home computer in a folder called "history"

Did you send any to her? If not, you should. Your dickhole too

No, but this one time I asked her if she wanted to trade butt pictures so that I could get a picture of her butt. Her response was "NO! FUCK'S WRONG WITH YOU BOY?"

It's a real shame because I saw her naked once on snapchat when she accidentally posted one of her lewd pictures to her story and didn't realise until after her shower. I fell in love again, and this time with her ass.

Is this guy serious? is northern people really this corrupted?

You are the biggest cuck ever, are you on bernie or hillary?

Real talk. Any girl who likes Hetalia is probably a fat or ugly fujoshi. Any boy who likes Hetalia is probably a faggot.

Discussion over. Good luck OP.

Pathetic, go purchase a hooker and stop being friends with a slut.

You deserved everything that happened OP

wasnt talking about fucking that one

I know, I was referring to fucking the new one.

Cool story bro
3D are gonna PD OP, don't trick yourself by posting a 2D qt

CRINGIEST
story I've
EVER
read
probably because I avoid cringy stories like teh plague

Yeah, I was about to say that you probably don't read much.

Atleast I still have my bookfu.

Phones were shit back in my day but eventually i had a handed down digital camera i just used to photograph the board and print everything out. Prefered to work on the computer anyways though and ended up learning and doing homework on the PC.
Since you can also take pictures during recording you can even repeat the entire lesson or segments if needed.
And yet every time i mention it people give me a weird look to this very day. What the fuck is up with that?

I read the second part and my heart legitimately hurt. Now I'm crying, you damn nigger.
Just ditch her, OP, there's nothing you can do, is her life. The reason she doesn't go with you is probably because she thinks you're weird and the other guy online have her nuts, Here's my story for you, in hopes that you can ditch her.
I skipped a whole lot of details that really doesn't change the story in the end, but that's basically it. I still miss her… I tried to contact her a few days ago. She replied back once, but not anymore. I guess after all the things we did to each other this is the best case scenario. I just don't know what the hell does she think, but I know what thing, we are better without each other.
At the very least she is ok, unlike your girl, op, but as I said there's nothing you can't really do to change her mind, no matter how good or bad her life is. You can have one thing for sure, at this point, you should be really unimportant for her. Let it go, OP.
I don't know if you keep browsing the chans, L. I really have nothing to say to you. I just want to say something to you

Damn. I didn't think I'd get an ounce of symphony on Holla Forums, let alone a symphony of tears. Your story sounds pretty tragic, but at the very least, these experiences make us stronger as humans. Also is that your message to her? Wow. That adds like a layer of realism to your story…

However I must mention a few things:
Last time I ditched her, I came back 2 years later and had my heart torn to bits. I don't plan on ditching her, I plan to remain in close contact with her and give her emotional support when she needs it, and fuck does she need it.

Thing is, she legitimately cares about me and feels bad that she can't return my feelings. I am her logical choice and it's completely illogical of her to deny me since I'm probably the only guy who'll ever truly care about her, but clearly she's not a logical person. 20 years of abuse from a divorced christian mother topped with even more abuse from every guy that has entered her life since I left can fuck a girl up. I'm surprised she can still giggle at the end of this. I'll always be her brother, at best.

*sympathy

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

The problem is simple: girls love good first approaches.
What's your first approach with her? Hetalia Roleplaying Chatrooms
Fucking. Roleplay.
Just go on omegle or craigslist if you want some normie girl with daddy issues or good luck finding anything good ever.

Look at this fag for example.

There are only three good places to pick good girls from (and none of those are 100% sure, more like 40% chance she is good) and they are school, work, and a gym.

You are both cucks, but OP can still save himself. This is a trap. This girl is not loyal to you. She lost her virginity to someone else AND had sex with multiple guys! This is a red flag. If you don't see it, you're an idiot. You've been played like a damn fiddle. Get a fucking brain and grow up. If she really wanted you, she'd still be a virgin. She'd try to talk to you. Even if you meet and she plays the i loved u all along user, wait a month or two, and you'll get cucked even more. She has 'like 15 other guy friends' huh? I don't give a fuck what you do, but you will get cheated on eventually. Unfaithful sluts like her ilk never change. Get over her. She's been spoiled. You stupid nigger.

LOVE'S SO HARD TO FIND WHEN SOMEONE'S ON YOUR MIND

Well, I did leave her. It's kind of natural she'd seek out other guys, especially in her situation.

She does try to talk to me. I only started being more distant yesterday, and already she posts on snapchat claiming she's feeling lonely and sad.

If she dared to play this I wouldn't buy it.

At this point she refuses to get into another relationship for the time being because she feels tied down. I told her that's simply because she wasn't satisfied with the relationships she got into. I know I'd be able to satisfy the living shit out of her, but I don't think she deserves it, because like you said, she's pretty fucking spoiled.

You didn't leave her.You never had her to begin with. You only knew her online.
Absolutely delusional.
No, faggot. I'm talking about the years stacking up that she fucked other guys in, probably a nigger is one those. Filthy whore.
I meant spoiled as in ruined. Gosh, you're a huge fucking cuck.
Is it because 'muh feels 4uuu' or is it because she got raped? You're a sockpuppet and she got her hand waaay up your ass. Wake the fuck up.

KYS

The reason she doesn't want to fuck you is because you're a fucking betacuck as said, not because your discussions were not about sex, that's a lame excuse she's using.

I'm sure you could still nail her if you stopped being all romantic-bs on her.
Read some Heartiste shit, swallow the redpill and grow some fucking balls
But I guess you're just a weeaboo anyway so perhaps there's no hope and it's too late already

story time. no green text because phone.

there was once a very cute Asian girl I knew that, I'm hindsight wasn't really that great… but she was the first girl I was actually passionate about.

I fucked up really bad though in more than one way. first she wasn't mine. she was at the time dating my best friend. we were a year apart in school so when I started high-school they got together and I didn't get to see my friend often. we did hang out at school often again a year later but eventually we stopped because he was spending time with her instead. I started talking to her and one thing led to another… I tore them apart and took her as mine. I ended up getting in apart fight with her and losing a lot of friends…

I'm thankful, however because I apart cruelly got to lose my virginity and have a go at least once in my life, even if I cucked my friend to do it.

the thing that makes new feel the worst is that there was a really sweet girl that wanted me but I turned her down to chase the other… I never regret things I do… only what I didn't. going to try to talk to the second of I can… I fucked up with her too but in another way.

I have no idea what you just said.

Dude. You have to move on. I've been in a 4 year long LDR before and if she had sex with soemone else you're never going to forget what she did. It will haunt you forever that she was got fucked by another guy while you sat there subconsciously waiting for her like the cuck boy you are.

You need to find a virgin to be with. It's the only way you'll ever be truely happy

Source : I waited 4 years for a girl I met online only to find out she cheated on me multiple times while we were together. After 2 years of depression and failed relationships the only woman I could seem to love was a virgin. I didn't want to lose it to a whore I don't think you do either. Tbh if you want a virgin the younger the higher chance you have to find a virgin. (Happily been with gf for almost 3 years now. We were both virgins when we met)

TLDR: she already made mistakes you cant forgive her for find another virgin girl to lose it too and you'll be way better off.

They're probably surprised you thought of this before anyone else, I went to pick up my brother from middle school early and the receptionist told me it was cool if I wanted to wait outside his class, I saw his professor tell everyone to take pictures of the board because the Bell's about to ring, pretty smart thing to do considering almost everyone has a phone nowadays

this meme is gay

That's very sad user.
As soimeone who's been trough similar situation than you, I think should stop going after her and move on,
Delete pic on OP from your computer and every other pictures you have from her. Don't forcefully cut contact with her but don't go out of your way to talk to her either.
Focus on studying/working and try to find new people in new social circles.
Date and make out with other girls even if you don't like them. That's the best way out.

No I'm not about to become Sebastian from Cruel Intentions. Currently working on this one girl who's very sweet, young, innocent, pure, shy, dark hair, dark eyes… oh god. I really hope I don't fuck this one up because she's 100% my type. The other girl, admittedly, was not.

I wish you a sucess man
good luck, happy new year and all of that.

Thanks, dude. I'm gonna need it. Happy new year to you as well!

Started off cute, ended up shitty. never fuck a hole thats had another mans penis in it bro.

Yes you do slut.