Thank god for feminism!

NOW THIS IS EMPOWERING!

THANKS TO FEMINISM WOMEN CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT NOW!

WE ARE MORE THAN JUST SEX OBJECTS!

BUT WE CAN BE SEXY IF WE WANT!

WE RUN THE WORLD GIRLS!

GO FERGIE!

SLAAAAAAY GIRL!

YAAAAAS GIRL YAAAAASS!

IGNORE THE HATERS!

ONLY BOYS WHO LIVE IN THEIR MOTHERS BASEMENT BE HATING ON YOU GIRL!

US WOMEN NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!

IT'S HARD TO BE A WOMAN IN THIS DAY AND AGE!

NEVER STOP GIRLFRIEND!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9908744.html
8ch.net/b/res/5927485.html
8ch.net/a/res/500956.html
8ch.net/animus/res/1132293.html
romper.com/p/fergies-new-video-features-chrissy-teigen-breastfeeding-other-awesome-shoutouts-to-moms-13613
eonline.com/news/766283/russell-wilson-pens-sweet-message-about-ciara-and-her-son-on-child-s-2nd-birthday
biblegateway.com/resources/commentaries/Matthew-Henry/2Kgs/Jezebel-Eaten-Dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=NJjh9yn9N_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fergie used to be a prostitute.

for cereal?

ok video, shit song.

used to?

ha good one desu senpai

LOLITEEN MORE MORE
HERE p8
8ch.net/v/res/9908744.html
8ch.net/b/res/5927485.html
8ch.net/a/res/500956.html
8ch.net/animus/res/1132293.html

is it just me or the nigger is the only one attractive?

Just you, schlomo.

Can't even front, song bangs tbh fam. Bit too grrl powery for my taste but I can admit, it bangs. Video reminds me of Katy Perry's California Girls but ehh… what is actually original these days.

Obligatory satanic symbolism in there too. That part can fuck right off. I still maintain that these assholes supposedly run the world and their biggest contribution to it is putting their dumbass symbols everwhere. The equivalent of drawing dick pics on a bathroom stall.

I've noticed some weird shit Holla Forums

let me make an image with all the information. Could possibly be linked to Jewish child sacrifice

Well shit, I never thought of it like that.

You sad sad sad pathetic fag.
Reddit jew spotted

Yeah. Any one of 'em could get it. #7's kinda funny looking to me though. Not sure if it's just bad clothes/makeup/hair choice or what, but something's kinda off about her. Can't see enough of #6, have a feeling if I could she'd be a bit higher. Anyway, here's my ranking of who i'd slip the salami to first.

I mean think about it, all this money, power and influence, enough that we could be colonizing Mars now, but no, instead we're putting fucking owls and pentagrams in Lil Wayne videos. Jee-zus Christ, what morons.

Unsanctimonious Pleb detected

kek token fat chick at the end

It's called slang, grandpa. Take your pills and go to bed. Also:

well the one with the stroller seems decent but that could just be the tits fooling me

Jews worship hebrew war god, statanist worship bible's good guy.

Certain slang gives off the air of an uneducated tryhard, and this is ample evidence of such slang.

This isn't Reddit, friend, we respect the elderly here.

literally couldn't be anymore of a pleb

Jews worship Saturn, aka Lucifer, Satan, the devil etc. They have so ever since the creating of Talmudic texts, even stated clearly by Christ.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44
It is no coincidence that Talmudic tradition identifies the messiah precisely along the lines of what is depicted as the Anti-Christ in the Revelation of John.

tl;dr Jews worship satan. These music videos and movies and all sorts of shit is large rituals intended to corrupt as many souls into the realm of the devil as possible. They broadcast is through popular media so they can reach as many people as possible, and those who worship it worship satan just as a Christian attends and witnesses the holy mass

Fixating on certain slang gives off the air of having autism, and this is ample evidence of such a disorder.

Somewhere, out there, there is a media executive laughing.
Laughing because
They turned women into the things feminists claimed to be against.
As a joke.
Women are a joke.

Holy fuck. What is this cancer?

the nigger is the only one cute, 7 is ugly as fuck

>Known as "Hitler" by most I also 'just happen to wear' a combo of a brown/khaki blazer, white shirt, black tie, and black trousers in Sixth Form

Memes.

Tbh this is best looking woman posted in this thread.

It's usual practice.

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY

They know you retards will speak about it and bring more views !!!!!

that scene lasted seconds. there's multiple instances. if it was about bringing views, they'd make it clear

also

She is pretty fucking smoking. If she were to drop 30-40 good ones, she'd be an easy 9/10, no exaggeration.

They know retards will make videos about it and chimp out.

That's where I know her from. At first I thought it was tila tequila with her nutty ass. Isn't that Devon Aoki, the girl who played Miho in sin city?

Well yeah, but you were just an IRL shitposter. These are people with the power to set interest rates and this is what they choose to do.

they're not going to go to the effort of making their whole video around attracting a small handful of conspiracy theorists.

You can repeat your ADL approved slogan over and over again, but it doesn't change the fact we know you kikes are up to devil worship

I know she was a meth addict

The signs are all there

I hope no real milk was spilled in the making of this.

I'd like to spill my milk all over all of them. Eh, eh, know what I mean. This guy gets it, you in the back, yeah he knows what i'm talking about.

I don't think she's attractive but in this picture she's definitely the least ugly.

I looked around. I think they did it on purpose.

see here, makeup and shit fattie

landwhale

no digital bullshit

… Thou shalt not boil a kid in the milk of his dam.' Deuteronomy 14:21

This law regards a form of animal sacrifice practiced by the native Caananites.

Clearly this music video is the public form of the sacrificial ritual as in the holy Mass, there is the Mass of the catechumens and mass of the faithful. I would suspect that someone or something was sacrificed in another ritual related to this one.

tbf putting random sigils here and there to stir up autism isn't hard to do

Dennis Wise please go

Nigress is Ciara.

webm pls

if you want any conspiracy, see how me and user said we would fuck the fattie first.

but they made it so we will see the fattie as the hottest one

Will people ever get tired of this old adn dry style of music?

not bad for a nigger. but she somehow resembles a trap.

The only reason she is attractive is because of white admixture.

Oh you poor idiot. There are no good guys

More like tokeTon fat chick.

spoiler that shit user

3D milfs are shit.

Aren't all meth addicts prostitutes by default?

Gotta get your hands on that sweet hillbilly heroin one way or another, right?

No shit? How did I not see this? So they must all be names, or semi-names.

Rumors that she was born with a penis (or sometimes both, depending on who you ask) have dogged her her whole career. She has a baby with Future.

I didn't notice her either until some one said it.You didn't see it because she's a has been. Her masters have made what they can off her and moved on to their next host. Iggy ziggy whats her face or somebody like that.

Girls are mainly white, in the classroom (symbolizing the future) whites are obviously a minority. Nah, just the usual noise.

citation needed… for further research purposes.

Ja, by her own admission, and a meth addict.

This is popular music now…
The damage is done, I want to leave this place.
Its never going to be the same…

this video is a ritual to corrupt the concept of motherhood and inject milk with symbols of poi$on
and these near-menopausing women try too hard and have no soul
they're all so ugly

The illuminati in this video is off the charts

I'll tell ya what that is, that's fat! disgusting fat!

pol why do you always fall for degenerate trannies? I guess there really are a bunch of faggot virgins here.

holy shit Im in my twenties but I sound like some 60 years old.

#4 is the gook chick driver from fast and furious 2

Checked.

Speak English, and get the fuck off my Holla Forums, you fucking nigger.

Who is this?

Wow, no milfs at all. This is just false advertising. The (((jew))) must not have as much magic as he used to.

Why cant they make things that make us want to watch? Or are they just getting lazy?

You are mean, OP.

dunno, she came from /s/

Didn't find any of this attractive tbh. Just old whores marketing themselves to gullible goyim who think being a woman over the age of 40 and looking for dick is an achievement of some sort.

its a song about single moms

This. It's actually getting more and more disgusting as time goes on.

Whats wrong with the video, the milk guy looks like he's in his late 30's maybe even 40.

good board

If they worship Saturn and since we worship Kek, wouldn't that imply that there is a pantheon of Gods? The fact that Jews, Muslims, and Christians all want to wipe out any trace of other deities leads me to believe that the other ones are in fact real, and these sandnigger semites desperately don't want anyone to know about it.

That's not true.

She used to be in the girl group Wild Orchid before Black Eyed Peas. When would she have had time to be a prostitute?

This. Can confirm. She played a show in my hometown before she was "famous" and was a disgusting slobbering fucking mess in the back seat of my buddies car (the promoter).

I'm pretty sure it was meth or crack.

She wasn't a prostitute (that we know of), but she was a meth addict between Wild Orchid and Black Eyed Peas, so it is possible.

confirming only you for Schlomo

compleigning about the upright pentacles

Please tell me you are not this plebian Holla Forums

Sincerely,

/fringe/

Found the pussywhipped faggot

Not with that attitude user, these people will hang soon enough

I've just been listening to Bach and I clicked that video.
It doesn't even sound like music.

These comics really aren't my cup of tea, why'd you post these in this thread?

can I ask you fellas where the heck you learned about all this shit and how you became so knowledgable?

It's undoubtedly pure evil shit like everything else that comes out of the industry. It's really sad that those responsible for it are even allowed to be a part of society.

Because it relates to the topic.

everyone just is gelous and wants to be white.

She has a really poor complexion that's barely covered by the makeup.

Should we pretend to be SJWs and throw a shitfit for more diversity? I really would like it if we damaged the career of those vapid cunts.

I think there are bigger concerns in the world than music videos that offend your sensibilities.

Am I meant to feel sorry that cows are slaughtered?
Fuck off hippy, we're discussing human concerns here.

So you're posting comics which you know will be liked by no one on this site for what reason? You want this cartoonist to become more famous?

It's a great webcomic

This is fucking personal now, I mean, I saw it coming from Natasha Poly, but not from the angel-like Gemma

Most decent people do feel empathy for other beings that are suffering. Most decent people want to live ethically and avoid causing unnecessary harm. If you think conducting oneself in a moral manner isn't a human concern then I'm not really sure why you're on Holla Forums a board which is entirely about the degeneracy of modern man.

YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN

The bright and morning star is Jesus. The devil is "Lucifer, son of the morning," and his greatest desire is to take the place of God.

You're doing his work for him.

Definitely wearing a corset or something to squeeze back the lard. Also you can totally see the femstache under her makeup.

Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same. Funny how Holla Forums believes itself to be so knowledgeable of the occult, yet they fail to realize that all flesh eating is ritualistic in nature.

That's exactly what Lucifer would say you retard

How often does "a n t i c h r i s t" need to be spelled out to you

Nonsense blanket morality and utilitarian ideals are exactly what I'd expect from a veganigger.

Isaiah 14

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Veganiggers are spiritual vipers

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

In order for there to be an anti-Christ, the original Christ would have to be something good and noble. The original Christ was a devil, a demon. Christians worship a monster, so do Jews, and so do Muslims. They are all different sects of the same sick faith.

If you think raising an animal with the intention of eating it isn't ritualistic and occult in nature then you're a fool. It's sacrifice, cut and dry, sacrifice.

Your God is a demon, a monster who demands blood, you have forsaken yourself.

God shed his own blood for the atonement of our sins. Your blood is upon you

These are MILFs?

WHAT THE FUCK?

DOES SHE EVEN KNOW WHAT MILF MEANS?

Not enough Stars of David

That picture reminded me of some family film which I saw about 15 years ago.
A boy befriended with a goose who couldn't fly and had to chop his head off for some reason. Luckily he didn't and at the end the goose finally could fly.

Does an apple cry out when you pick it? Does a watermelon screech and squirm? Does a tomato run away?

Flesh eaters take part in true evil. Whether you are willing to admit it or not is irrelevant. In the garden all animals ate fruit, then with Eve's temptation came the fall, and with the fall came flesh eating. The God of Eden is not the God you worship, you worship the snake.

They're all pretty ugly in my opinion, but 4 and 5 are the worst.

Amazing. The horrible music killed every attempt my dick tried to harden. Fascinating really.

Tearing up the roots of plants and cutting down just about any flora is murder.

Life must be lost to sustain life.

Take your paganism out of here and back to leftypol

You don't cut down the apple tree to get the apples. You are a fool, and one day, when it is too late, you will realize this.

Nature is competition, the animal which cannot hunt man will be hunted by man. Life must be destroyed to create life, all those who value life set arbitrary restrictions on those values or they would not live. Your arbitrary restriction equates the lives of dogs, sheep and rat to man just as those who equate islamic invaders, dindus and dindon'ts to whites. You are a nature cuck, a feminized man to weak willed to do as man is built, to subjugate nature to your will.

Are you being kind to prostitutes or trying to insult fergie? can't tell which

Man is not separate from nature, he is part of it. You do not dictate destiny, it dictates you. The devil that rules your life has deceived you into believing you are as important as him, you've become a very useful tool.

does not repudiate my argument

GTFO
Nigger or wigger, either way, you belong in an oven

Progress™ is happening at faster rate than ever before. So many here are initiated into secrets in their 20's that they shouldn't have discovered until they were jaded 40 year olds. Our tastes also have shorter relevancy as society plummets full speed into degeneracy.

And thus, we behave like the other animals in nature, by killing animals and eating them.

Remind us why you're here again?

Pictured is the type of low-energy memetics your kind get up to when they're not busy telling everyone they see in public of their dietary habits.

Filthy Frank may be a faggot, but at least he was right.

jesus christ, that isn't even music

Industrial farming tears up the land which kills millions of insects, mice, snakes, birds nests et cetera. There is also the opportunity cost in flora. You are tearing up forests and grasslands to plant wheat and soy. You should be eating grass.

I thought Amy winehouse died from crack years ago

behead those who insult veganism

Veganism is for beta males and feminists.

Right, Classical Man never killed and ate animals? Get the fuck out. Hippy vegan cancer is modern degeneracy, go and join your friends on Tumblr.
Is this a revolutionary new form of shitposting?

Yes.

So you avoided everything I said and went with what you wanted me to say instead? Okay.

FTFY

this entire god damned video

My ancestors are fucking weeping in the afterlife, knowing they fought and bled and toiled just so niggers and whores and jews could subvert and pervert their nation like this

needs some work done to it tbh,

stop being a sanctimonious cuckold.

Ackshually, plants experience pain and stress too but communicate this with pollen, pheromones and other ways which aren't for you to comprehend. Just because there is no emotions for you to recognise, no mouth to scream with, no legs to run away with doesn't mean that living being does not experience things.

A cucumber has more pain recerptors per area than you do, hypocritical faggot. You only care about organisms that are fluffy and look cute, you don't care about principles.

based bug but not enough, he should encourage that thing to end its life.

Around the time between Wild Orchid and BEP when she was being a meth addict.

Milf money = Child support and alimony

I love how reality finds a way to seep through the haze of mental illness, like in the first comic where we can see the product of single motherhood. The truth always outs.

Are these supposed to be funny

"""""jessica"""""pls
You don't belong here, get out.
And remember is down the road, not across the street

So disrespectful.

Token child included.

Using children in propaganda.

Nigga thats the star of Ishtar, not the morning star

Kek, I just found out that MILF is supposed to stand for 'Moms I'd like to Follow" according to Fergie.
romper.com/p/fergies-new-video-features-chrissy-teigen-breastfeeding-other-awesome-shoutouts-to-moms-13613

In related news, I also found out that Russell Wilson is getting cucked again , this time by Ciara, and has never been happier.
eonline.com/news/766283/russell-wilson-pens-sweet-message-about-ciara-and-her-son-on-child-s-2nd-birthday

lucifer is prometheus he has nothing to do with "the adversary" which is the hebrew bastardization of a persian/aryan god who represented truth.

She is the only one that looks feminine.
Nogs are by no means attractive.

Made it almost halfway through. That was my first fergie song ever and I regret it. Garbage. I did read that feminists are pissed off at the video and are lashing out at fergie. Good, let them show their insanity to a celebrity, more people converted to anti-feminism which will lead to full on anti-SJW.

sage for slide thread

She's the only one without an obvious psycho lizard gaze.

Board is in a terrible state lately

God=/= godforms

there's plenty of godforms

I'm genuinely surprised that they didn't use this song as an opportunity to push race mixing. The only black guys were on screen for all of 2 seconds and got zero attention from any of the women.

It's still shit though.

Exactly. Feminists hit their 40's, realize they've been sold a pig in a poke and now all they want is a family and kids but the milk's gone bad, no one wants an old maid.

B…But wait, shiksa goy gals, Chaim's got your bad. We'll make the boygoys want you, we'll make it trendy to be an old used up pump.

**back

I thought I was the only one who noticed. All fetished being pushed from gay, to milf, to cuck are ALL about removing the fetishest from the gene pool.

Pop Music in the current year: Rap mixed with techno and degenerate lyrical themes

Pop music has always been shit but now it is beyond shit. It has transcended into pure nothingness.

(Kek'd)
That would be funny, since basically the first thing the catholic church (the ones who CREATED the bible by selecting which collection of disparate early christian writings would be included in it and editing them to suit their agenda) did was hunt down and slaughter every gnostic christian.

Gnostics who, by the way, believed in a historical christ but that he existed hundreds of years before rabbi yeshua, Who also understood the idea of christhood as being an enlightened person, based on the historical understanding of the term 'krist' which dates back 6000 years to celtic theology and used the symbol of the cross going back to even before that.

Gnostics who, by the way, also studied the Ogdoad, the story of Kek and crew–the only people to have done so other than the ancient egyptians.

Modern christcucks, not even once.

Thank you for proving my point, you're a fucking retard. I bet you're a scrawny little cuck too.

Good god, that's awful! Never underestimate how much further niggers can destroy music (or anything else). It's just various bass tones. People are going to get sick of all this brain dead nigger shit soon, right? It's been over 10 years now of nigger garbage being 'pop' and it just keeps getting worse.

Nah that's just you Kikelberg.

To be honest i find none of them attractive, they look like unfeminine and more like nagging bitches who will start shit but can't end it.

And now a small group of shitposters has found the embers of the torch once carried by the Gnostics and begun kindling the flame anew.

Okay i'm honestly going to try to sit through this video.

Lol heretics.

lol

give him a minute, he'll be "dropping dem phat ass knowledgeables on your ass about Flat Earth"

Pretty much sums it up. I showed this song to my mentally retarded nephew. Needless to say he was not pleased.

Ah jeez, they're trying to take away the word 'MILF'.

How fucking transparant and sad.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Kek disagrees with you, user.

Nope i can't last through it, the music is monotone, boring, repetitive, unmelodious and the video clip is chock full of 'MUH STRONK WOMYNZ'.

Don't watch it girls! It'll turn you into an ugly dyke and probably give you breast cancer.

Same for you, LARPagan homo.

Magical shitposting is so much more fun than regular shitposting

So can we call them mature women now?

You should go give 10% of your savings to a government-mandated 401c3 church and pray that a jewish lich will return from the grave to save you. Because that story makes more sense than any other religion, including the idea that God is something that you find within you through introspection (gnosticism, scholars of the Ogdoad).

You're quite the true believer. Blind faith is a hallmark of low-IQ niggers

Talk about low-IQ niggers.

Oh wow how did miss that, well then again i don't pay much heed to LARP homos.

Fuck off back to Something Awful and take that SA meme with you you shitgoon.

How is it possible that the group who LITERALLY created the christian bible isn't christian? I can't wait to hear this one.

I didn't say kike on a stick, although that would be fitting I suppose.

I said jewish lich. Some people said jewish zombie before, but that isn't actually true to the lore. Luckily d&d players uncovered the correct lore some years back. But by all means, worship a king-of-the-jews lich as opposed to a primordial void-based frog-headed god of chaos and light-bringing.

Just stop pretending that one religion somehow makes more sense than the other.

Yeah, about that OP…

Ever wonder why jezebel.com named themselves that? But tbh, a rather humorous end came to their namesake:
biblegateway.com/resources/commentaries/Matthew-Henry/2Kgs/Jezebel-Eaten-Dogs

I'm kinda thinking a similar will occur in the future heh.

double-posted

Reported for kike shill

nigger is at least half white

Yeah and there's D&C between (((Christians, Pagans and atheists))) basically JIDF pitting itself against itself using the same tired old arguments that fail to prove anything from 5 years prior and maintaining willful ignorance going on in some threads too.

Which one user? There are at least three obvious ones in the image.

Look at the message in that britney song:

if you want a mansion you gotta work bitch.

now probably 99.999% of women will never hit millionaire status legitimately, but a lot of these women will whore themselves out to dubai shitters to reach britneys social expectations.

telling a women to "get dat money" or that you have to be rich to be fulfilled, is telling her to become a prostitute.

Meh. Niggers don't do anything for me. Neither do ching chongs

They all have the 1000-cock stare. Imagine the STDs you'd be risking.

quoting this:

they make whitey look ugly on purpose and make the gooks and niggers have western (read: beautiful) style.

who the fuck wears their hair like that? it looks like some kind of ss youth cut

the white whores act like whores because majority of white males buy it.

you know why japan whores don't act all important, because their men treat whores as whores.

white men are equally guilty for the downfall of their own women.

now OP, kill yourself or find a sexy black bull to enter your girl empowered hole while you are watching..

Buy what? White males spend hardly any money on any media besides videogames. Women and niggers are the only ones who buy music in the states.

are you talking about yourself? not all men live your lifestyle, you know.

and let me ask you, when you see whores, what will you do? let me guess, you'll just look away and quietly muttering to yourself.

in my country, whores at least will get an audible sneer of disgust from men and women alike.

white men are being too afraid and permissive. might as well join the MRA.

this. you should be shaming any whoring behaviour or clothing.

ESPECIALLY if you are attractive.

nothing shames a women into good behaviour more than an attractive man telling her whats attractive

if you see a girl looking slutty waiting in the checkout line, for example, ask her (in a kind of flabbergasted way) what the hell she is wearing. then proceed to tell her she looks ridiculous and to cover herself up.

That is exactly what I expect of veggiefags. A sterile wasteland fit for nothing but the lowest forms of life. Once upon a time dozens of species of grasses lived there, small trees and shrubs, flowers, tubers, weeds, mosses, fungi, hundreds or thousands of kinds of insects, birds, mammals above ground and below. Watering holes, seasonal creeks, dry spots, sand hills, buffalo wallows. Deer, antelope, horses, and yes, predators large and small who spilled blood upon that fertile, beautiful ground.

Join the circle of life. Compost yourself.

Back to your meme works wizard

As a mother and god willing a wife, you shouldn't be focusing on making yourself sexually appealing to anyone else but your husband, who already finds you attractive (that's one of the reasons he married you in the first place you dumb slut)
Filthy whores, all of them

THe Morning Star is the brightest star. Lucifer was the highest authority below God. Jesus, who was God in flesh, was also the morning star. Don't be an autist about it.

You'll encourage retards like

Glad to see that you 'no true christian' faggots have literally no answer for this EXTREMELY simple question. Intellectually bankrupt niggers. Unless, perhaps, someone actually wants to defend this fucking retarded statement.

Wew lad
Report yourself retard

Holy shit.

Doesn't that coat make her look fatter?

she is fat as fuck

dafuq did I just watch?

youtube

I knew there was some potential for meme magic in that statement somewhere.

Here's Hulk Hogan, from TNA, threatening to feed someone to his dog.

He almost had my sympathy until the last two comics. What a faggot.

Industrial farming is degenerate but there is no alternative. What? Go vegan? Do you have any idea how many snakes, rabbits, coons(the kind that steal your garbage not the kind that steal your wallet), squirrels, etc. are killed during harvesting season? They get mangled up in the combines. There will always be death. You have to choose who dies.

Personally I like bunny rabbits more than cows. I choose for the cows to die.

You must also take into consideration that most of these animals do not feel the same way about you that you do them, if given the chance they'd eat all of us if they could. Wolves, tigers, lions, etc. These are the kinds of animals the Aryan should aspire to be more like. Aryans are not herbivores they are beautiful and cruel predators.

Moms are getting younger every year, user…

The one on the left looks like a brainless simpleton, the one on the right looks like a hardcore badass.

Beautifully said, user.

no you weirdo. son of the morning != morning star.

I laughed imagining some vegan cunt starting to cry in public because someone hurt his feefees and didn't want to listen to her vegan sermon, then ran home and drew this shit.

YAAAAAAAAAAAS
femen

That argument is completely counter productive. Everything that gets killed harvesting grains and legumes happens with meat too, just 10 times as much. Cattle are fed corn and soybeans. So you are supporting their argument when you resort to this kind of dumb bullshit.

SUCK IT IN GIIIIRL

phew, still on the right track.

Is that from the MILFs of the 80s calendar?

#5 looks like Tuco Salamanca.

Fuck, user, not follow. It's from the (((porn industry)))

Cool leggings though.

whats Holla Forums approved music? is rock like johnny cash, etc ok?

Sinead is a coalburning MILF, she should be in this.

MILF, eh?

Check 'em

Tubal Cain misdirection all over this thread.

Jesus Christ is the Living Son of God and died for our sins so we could have eternal life.

I'm just going to hold up my John 3:16 and Matthew 21:21 signs over in the corner m8

yer mum bangs

I kinda agree on the symbolism shit though, its just fucking everywhere theres no way they are all coordinating, someone fucking started doing it and now its cool+ a way for retarded, creatively bankrupt music video directors to attempt to give their work "meaning" and "depth"

i would still fuck it, dat ass has to be fat.

wtf

Fuck off you degenerate shit!
Have some goddamn empathy for fuck sakes!

animals that live happy lives taste better than stress and hormone filled animals.

No they don't. Most "decent" people just want to post holy roller horseshit like your veganprop to facebook for brownie points.

Kill yourself.

Anything that you make on your own after developing some degree of musical mastery.

The modern Western ethos: if you are not sexy, you might as well be dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJjh9yn9N_I

western classical music from all the 4 periods baroque, romantic, renaissance, modern classical

But that's by accident, not by design. If the animals are smart enough to stay away from my crops, they will be fine. Also, as you say, it's not just about the killing, it's mainly about the miserable life those critters have. You don't have to go vegan, but you may consider free-range and hunting as alternatives.

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS RECOGNISE

Why do people need to inform Holla Forums every time some stupid girls acting slutty/black guy punches white guy/stupid shit video comes out?

somehow that makes me respect her more

Also this is what happens when we breed with niggers

Saturn is a degenerate

I believe he was referring to the other 3 letters

who the fuck feeds this animals. how do they survive?

*these

Does Kim Kardashian think she's hot?

It's the broad shoulders and the man jaw. She has the shoulder breadth of the average nigger, and a jaw to rival Kobe Bryant

God damn it, wrong fucking image.

but… milfs don't make milk. birth control pills, or rather hormone replacement menopause pills in their cases, inhibit milk. so does being overweight, having metabolic syndrome, and being… well… old.

i don't think the milfs in this video go with milk. just doesn't fit.

on a related note, while the research into mothers-milk-baby-nutrition is largely banned, i'd be willing to bet that afrobabies probably didn't have as high of fat nutrition needs, so why would anyone want nog milk? or associate nog with milk? or plastic femen for that matter? doesn't make sense.

Looks like another possible hormoned tranny. The NWO is fagging up society everywhere now. If it doesn't have a pussy, it's not a woman and without an x-ray (internal organs) you should believe nothing no matter how it looks on the outside.

HAHA, I get it, because she's a mother and he's fucking her, amirite. Funny and smart :^)

I think the "milk" is a reference to ejaculate.

Came back just to repeat that you're a cringe worthy faggot.

YEAH GURRLLL SHAKE THAT ASS FOR FEMENUSM GRULLL

They have a bright future ahead of them getting buttraped by sandniggers and murder-fucked by apes. Maybe then this zionist disease will die out, and if not, fuck'em. they wanted it, now they will "get it". KEK :)

Does anyone have the image of the woman who dresses up and housekeeps, and Facebook or Reddit feminists just flip their shit about her putting on an "unobtainable standard of femininity"? I recall them using the Stepford Wives and "creepy" in their whinging, as well as showing concern for her "patriarchal brainwashing".

I think I found it for you

Say what you want about Maddox, but he's right about a lot of things.
Specifically the "pedo-smile". Just look at Jeff Epstein.

SONG BANGS TBH FAM
SONG BANGS
BANGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Serious question, Holla Forums: are there any links or studies out there that links bland music like this to mind control?

Yes, and by participating in nature, I eat animals, like other animals do to each other.

That part disgusted me the most.

This. No one wants a suffragette.

Does this work? Because I don't want some mouthy bitch to go full femicunt on me. Fuck it, I'll do it anyway.

There is an alternative. Look up Joel Salatin's Polyface Farm.

It sure does work. user emphasizes you needing to be attractive, but you can be the least desirable male on earth and women still won't be able to help feeling the effects of being shamed by them. This is because 99% of women have an extremely self-loathing part of their self-conscious and any external stimulus will feed into it. Women can't logically walk themselves down by convincing themselves the source of the criticism is unreliable or irrelevant. Even if in the moment they tell the criticizer to fuck off it will eat away at them and they always will come back seeking approval to make those ghawing feelings go away.

Brb, time to shame some bitches.

Pulling shit out of your ass isn't going to work Chaim Shekelburg

meme magic is shit
lol tbh smh jdvnpidabca

white young boys dancing to japanese songs because muh club.

The only popular she-boons are high yellow for a reason. Blue gum negresses are hideous.

Pretty cool, thanks bud

Yes, I know that's what you believe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

More than 10 years ago, I wrote a comedy sketch where a woman is watching the news at the breakfast table with her husband.

On the news, some Tori Amos type figure is blithering on about how she loves to run marathons. She loves to run marathons because the most liberating experience she ever had was when she realized she had to take a shit during one and decided to just let go in her shorts instead of lose her stride and position.

She goes on about how there is nothing more feminist empowering than shitting her pants and that she now regularly shat herself in public as an expression of her independance and empowerment because there was nothing anyone could do to stop her, and they had to deal with her stink whether they liked it or not.

Cut to the breakfast table where the wife talks about how she wants to express herself in a more independant and empowering way.

The husband is like "no no no, not this way, please not this way" right as she just unloads loudly in her pants.

The gag was meant to be that feminists have declared fucking everything empowering. No matter what.

I swear… we are mere moments away from this actually happening.

This has got to be the single most uncreative crap I've experienced in years.

I mean Christ even this shit is more expressive

…I don't get it. Am I supposed to agree with the red-headed protagonist or is she the butt of the joke?

You're supposed to punch her in the face.

That's just a way to b8 Illuminatifags into giving them clicks

Try international banking and destroying nations from the inside out.

Been very quiet from her corner lately. Maybe she'll get raped again to drum up some publicity.

Anyway, I like the sketch. Maybe it's possible to convince tumblr idiots to shit their pants en masse for feminism

fixed

Remember the whole pants pissing thing? It did work on a few tumblerettes. Same could be done with Shit Yourself For Feminism.

Fucking natiophobics and god bless the fix

ftfy

It's no surprise she relies on sex appeal so much when she can't write a good song to save her life.

Were you bullied in high school mate?

Even that is just mindless shit controlled by the Juden.

These are not men. We have not seen real men since the advent of television.

"Synagogue of Satan"

all women are whores except for my mother.

this song is garbage.

see:

You're a spergy fuckin' mess, guy. Just admit it.

Yes, it is called taking piss.

those women look so fucking out of it

i guess that is what it is like being a literal meth head

A bunch of it comes from Christianity and from people who studied Judaism, Talmud and Kabbalah. also check out the The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. After my own research into the Synagogue of Satan, I would personally suggest Elizabeth Dilling book The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today.
>>>/pdf/391

qt3.14 overload.

Enjoy this beautiful video made by (((peaches)))

youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8