Jim appreciation thread

GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldkiker.com
youtube.com/watch?v=G8DYTiJRCwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no idea why he tried to help, but I have a place to be on the internet, so thanks, I guess

Nobody likes Jim. Not even his family. How could they after all he's done?

Jim is a faggot.

Thanks for keeping this place up even if it did take nearly 2 years of fucking it up before you realized the original rules are what made it popular.

For here on out I recommend keeping the FREEDOM and once it's large selling it to someone that actually cares like Assange.

Thanks for your appreciation. I'll share the secret of my success with you: never, ever tell the truth. It's not worth the cost. Lies are so cheap compared to the truth that thegoldkiker.com costs less to run for a month than one factual story costs to research and get to press. It's a no-brainer. Pay gooks peanuts to produce crap clickbait which unintelligent american neckbeards will read online. Cash in from referrals. Thanks for your fidelity.

Jim ruined Holla Forums, not pesos

i need the template of jim with cum in his mouth for research purposes.
if an user has it, or an image containing it, plox postx.

I have it wait a sec.

yeah, thanx. i cant remove all that cock.

with the cum and piercing if at all possible. thanx tho.

from the end of todays goldwater live stream
youtube.com/watch?v=G8DYTiJRCwE

the comedy writes itself

Who is this guy?

The man who ruined Holla Forums.

I thought this was my job. *sadpepe*

I can appreciate a scumbag if I need money. It's my survivial instinct and scumbags are kings at getting money. I just came here to fap and chat in pedo threads and boards and the scumbag destroyed it.