My memes are unwelcome

My memes are unwelcome.

Seems >>>/christian/ isn't the 'containment board' some of you think it is. I went there and made some OC memes, just to help the conversation along, and it turns out they didn't like it and so kicked me out and deleted them all. So sad.

Anyhow, I was told they were "unchristian" so I guess I'll post them here for Holla Forums. Tell me what you think.

More

Not bad, but I think they are too direct to be effective meme magick. They would be good to reinforce the beliefs of those already on your side, though, and maybe some that are on the fence. You should try using more irony satire and subtlety.

I heard /christian/ got royal fagged over so they say go to /christ/ now. You should take those there.

that first pic: that's why you got kicked out. apparently the Catholics own that board.

Yeah this ain't even close to being politics.

Jesus Christ man, did a deacon shit in your cereal when you were a kid or what?

Oh, and everything you made is garbage.

God does not exist within a church or a book, but within the struggle of man in this universe.

Evil fedora nationalist here. One of the things that has always put me off Christianity is that we are all relying on the word of the Council of Nicea.

The Council chose which writings were "true" and which weren't, and codified various doctrines of gospel. This seems arbitrary to me, and smacks of politicking, so I don't want to be a Catholic. Protestants split from Catholicism, but they are still carrying that same Nicean doctrine forwards. Even the Eastern Orthodox Church only split in the 11th Century.

It makes me think that there might be some information left out of the Bible which is a Nicean creation and not a creation of divinely inspired scribes. A big bureaucracy of priests and bishops got together and decided for us. Gets my conspiratorial side going.

On the other hand, without that, would Christianity be too similar to Judaism? Even so, it still seems arbitrary to just pick and choose like that.

Problem is, I don't want to be a fedora. I know it's wrong, and I know that religion holds society together. I just wish it didn't have to be this mess that is Christianity. I don't find Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodoxy, or even Mormonism especially appealing.

What do I do? Should I just pretend to believe for the good of the race? But which one should I go with? Maybe Orthodoxy is the least cucked by universalism? I don't know. They still seem Jewed, because they call putting nationalism above God phyletism. (but then atheism is jewed too, so you can't win!)

I wish there was a religion that just was nationalist, and the race was imbued with a holy spirit of some kind, some kind of racial deism. That doesn't exist, and it would be hard to start. You'd just get called a pagan. I guess I've got to bite the bullet and be a Christian, but which one?

Sorry to whine, but religion serves a social role, and I want to know I'm doing the right thing for my people.

The board is a catholic circle jerk and Holla Forums has made a big push to shill there and /christ/. Usually they get called out, but it's a slow board and there are times when 2 or 3 of them can outnumber everybody else for a few hours.

If you're getting into religion for the social cohesion/morality rather than True Faith(TM),it shouldn't matter whether it's "arbitrary" or "most likely to be true", from your perspective.

I got into the same trap myself - having accepted that religion is necessary, went looking in scripture and history for the most "true" (or, most likely to be true) branch. That's a very rationalistic enlightenment-based mindset, even though it doesn't immediately seem like it. Despite supposedly accepting religion for pragmatic reasons, you retain those Enlightenment biases and so approach the problem through discussion of the religion itself rather than the social system the belief and observance of this religion produces among its believers.

So long as a religion is convincing enough to not be constantly plagued by defections, and maintains certain conditions of family morality, nativism, community, and identity, it doesn't matter nearly as much what this Church thinks about magic underwear or the Israelites or whatever. If it facilitates your pragmatic goals under which you've already accepted religion, it really shouldn't (rationally speaking) matter to you about these details of retarded beliefs.

Christianity based on what still exists on the life of Jesus is very different than the Christianity created during the Council of Nicea.

One inconsistency is Jesus criticizing the Jewish priests and some hundred years later priests that claim to follow him decide matters of doctrine.

Now sure left to it's own devices Christianity would have destroyed the Roman Empire, but also Israel and any nation on earth, So they conquered it.

No, because it's harder to commit to and take seriously if I find it repulsive. Some doctrines can also be destructive, because not all religions are made equal.

I'm not talking about destructive doctrines, I'm talking about weird/kooky but otherwise harmless doctrines that may be a barrier but shouldn't be.

A truly pragmatic move would be to examine Christian doctrines and practices, take whichever ones you agree with and practice them (such as faithfulness between man and wife, non-degenerate sex, filial piety, respecting your elders etc), and leave out the ones you don't agree with. But of course this depends on whether you already have a pretty strong morality or not.

I think rationality is good, and I'm honestly skeptical that the enlightenment was a real thing. It seems like some group tried to tie all of these completely different developments in science, philosophy, and politics into the same bundle after the fact. For example: Isaac Newton is a figure of the enlightenment due to his scientific and mathematic breakthroughs in thought, even though he remained a staunchly religious loyalist opposed to liberalism.

Also, it's okay for a religion to believe unprovable things about God and the afterlife, but it becomes a problem when religions start saying false things about the real world like "we're all equal" and so on.

The Israelites thing is totally a problem. You have to really contort logic and history to scrub out all the Judaism, and come up with "theories" like Jesus being a teutonic Aryan, and the Israelites not being Jews and so on.

It becomes hard to believe in, because you have to pretend to believe in more and more false things until it just piles up and depresses you.

I just want a nice simple religion that holds society together due to the belief in a deity and family practices, and combines holiness and the race. Since we can't build that, which Christian doctrine is closest to that? I don't think its going to be Catholic.

People big up the Orthodox a lot, so how big a deal is phyletism? Will they betray us to proselytize to niggers?

That's too individualistic. Otherwise I would just make up my own religion.

My entire point is that religion is social, so I need to find a religion to support that is A: good for the race, and B: not some ultra-minority that will never become popular. So it probably has to be Christian. The question is, which Chrsitianity is least cucked inherently by doctrine? Can Catholicism recover, or was it fucked from the start? Is some Protestant belief better for whites? These are really important questions that can't be safely brushed off. We have to answer them at some point.

Now you have achieved the true euphoria.