FUCK THE 4TH OF JULY

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more

disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object(shekels) evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,

it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Let's face it. Celebrating the 4th of July should be frowned upon in society. We are not independent. We are not free. We are subjects of the oligarchical, elitist kikes.

LET'S CHANGE THE FUCKING DATE

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/03/freedom-and-the-fourth/
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/04/independence-lost/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEMORALIZATION D&C

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Stupid jews always trying to reboot something you should have left alone. We don't need a reboot we need a sequel.

Gas yourself Kike.

Trump is a reboot. I am declaring that we need a sequel.

Hillary will have the vote rigged for her, just like she will not be indicted because Loretta Lynch will be replaced by Trump, but Clinton promised to keep her.

Trump will not be able to fix this damn country by himself. It it corrupt and infested to it's core.
Trump is a beacon. A wake up call. He is not our saviour, but our leader.
It is time to take our god damned country back and secure a future for ourselves and our children.

Its time to abolish the USA.

I used to think he was just bold and fearless, but I've since learned he's an idiot based off his flipflopping and misunderstanding of really basic things.

People got the idea that he was a genius because they couldn't believe he was winning, but there's a difference between being effective and being smart. Trump is effective because he's saying what people want to hear and he's finally turning the GOP nationalist. Doesn't mean he's smart, and in fact that's probably what makes him really dangerous (to both sides) because he'll make a terrible President.

The left and liberal right are obviously shitting themselves, and the true right are happy that they've memed such a Presidential candidate into being, but this is a poison pill because if he gets into power he'll discredit nationalism, which will have been seen to have its moment and then fail.

Instead, it's better if Trump puts up a great show and then loses. Trump isn't Presidential material, and I don't care how many memes you have to say otherwise. Nationalism will do better if Trump turns into a Ron Paul "you should've listened" type figure, and then Hillary gets to fuck everything up as racial tension and the issues of Islamic immigration get worse. Trump is better to set the stage for some smarter more rational (but even more extreme) nationalists down the line to take power after Hillary fails. Trump is the Prophet, Hillary is the Tyrant, and Hillary's failure and the ensuing chaos/collapse will pave the way for a Savior.

That savior could be you.
It could be me.

If Hillary is elected president I don't think we will be able to fight back.

She will take the guns. She will criminalize speech and censor the web.

We already have ron paul, and we already had obama.

The shills on this board do not want us to talk about telling the government to fuck off.
The last thing they want is us organizing a peaceful, but assertive resistance.

Then vote Hillary, that's exactly what she wants to do.

damn, never thought of it that way.

Why do yankees fetishize my state so much?

Best thread that I've seen on Holla Forums in a long time. Plus you've triggered the faggots on this board. Well done m8.

As opposed to Trumpowitz keeping the status quo? I don't want ZOG to be great again, I want Killary to fuck it up so bad ZOG collapses.

In one place?

Yuropoor detected.

Nope. I live in burgarland with you morons.

yeah whatever you say shlomo

I celebrate the fourth by driving around neighborhoods to see HOW FEW US flags are being flown.

It shows people are waking up because only an idiot would fly the US Flag this late in the game.

Yeah how's that been working out

the patriotard essays are starting to be published …

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/03/freedom-and-the-fourth/

WHITE AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY

Thread is really short when you filter all the /leftycuck/ demoralization shills.

Watch his interviews in the 90s. He's pretty articulate.

basically "we assert without evidence that these things exist but can not prove they do in any conceivable capacity"

What are we celebrating today?

I’m not going to piss on your parade this year.

Even if you live in Minnesota or New York, I will just say that you are no more “independent” than I am here in Alabama. We don’t control our own borders. We don’t control our own money. We don’t control our own media. We don’t control our own universities. We don’t control our own trade policy. We elect “representatives” to vestigial legislative bodies, but the handful of politicians who can’t be bribed after elections into preserving the status quo don’t have the power to pass any meaningful laws.

We’ve lost our independence to the globalist elite. They are running this show. We’re strapped in for the ride. That about sums it up. Enjoy your hamburgers, hotdogs, and fireworks and spend the day reflecting on how we all lost our country.

Note: This July the 4th has a feeling of finality to it. Either Donald Trump wins in November and we have a shot at Making America Great Again, or, Hillary Clinton wins and we go over the falls into the abyss. Either way, I sense we are leaving behind normal times.

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/04/independence-lost/

Let people have their fun. Better yet, use this time of celebration to remind people why the US was great and to fight for freedom from jews.

The revolution just has to finish again on the same date.

Fuck off

America was a mistake

Yep. Trump is a symbol.

You're an idiot.

It has worked out very well, in fact. Right wing are becoming more radical than they have veen in decades and it is all thanks to Obongo. Without things getting worse, people would have been supporting another Romney or McCain loser.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERIBROS
NEXT YEAR WILL BE GLOURIOUS

quit being such a wet blanket, america is a good idea, but 'murricans (the dull masses) dont have the deep understanding that they should. They will again "get it", but they will have to feel some pain. Till then, just be a good example to follow, keep preaching the true gospel, and see how it plays out.

He has a confirmed IQ of 156

What the fuck is wrong with you, don't fall for the "aggressive automatically means unintelligent" pseudoreddit meme

Love seeing autists sperg out because of holidays because they have no friends, so they mock those that do.

OP is a faggot who had to stay at home with his mom while chads went out and fucked and had fun.

Bunch of faggots

Can't we just fucking gas them already?

wahhh
wahhh
wahhh

DEMORALIZATION SHILL

this trump is the stepping stone into something better

because they want a real man

Schlomo, there's nothing wrong with the USA, only with the current government.

they do it about everything they know little about. like Muh based Russia even though it is a violent drug ridden shithole.

We were all trying to forget about that

I will kill you. I will murder you so dead that Hell won't take you.

Die in a fucking fire kike