You wake up in Africa

You wake up in Africa

South Africa and Morroco aren't bad. I could live with that.

nigga is you serious?

Isn't it a major tourist destination?

probably, but the tourists stay in a very limited amount of areas and have heavy protection

step into a normal everyday neighborhood and I guarantee you will see a dead body

I'm going to go talk with the natives about their culture. Jeez this thread is way too loaded. Racist Drumpf supporters or something,

Only race is the human race, this picture is unfair.

STFU nigger

A-user my PTSD, please stop

Sounds good to me, breed with that booty!

ere

gr8 b8 m8

This is what niggers look like without White men to provide for them.

I withdraw all money in booga bucks and live like a king.

I get out of there as fast as I can and still prepare for the worst.

Native South African here. It used to be bad in the mid 90's, but it's much better now. It's far better than Brasil

Foreigners are welcomed almost everywhere now. You won't get to experience it if you take a tour group. Get yourself a guide, someone who knows the country.

We have a beautiful country. With a rich, friendly culture.

SA paid PR. A rand coin was deposited in your anus.

randcoin would be a good name for an ancap cryptocurrency

Do I wake up in a pair of shorts next to a FAL?

Sure, and if you look like you even have the slightest bit of wealth on you you'll be nigged by niggers.

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Serves him right, he trusted a nigger.

hey i've got a dumb cushion which is shaped like your land!

I bet the horn part has been in her vagina

Maybe, but if you think that pillow looks like a benin check out this one.

Isn't that the main export of Nigeria?

the main export of Nigeria is Niggers

then what's the main export of Niger?

That video was recorded during december 2015. There was a municipal workers strike on at that time. Of course, any city will look like that during a strike when garbage disposal isn't working and you have rioters throwing garbage all over the streets.

It's just a pity that our beautiful country is being handed over to the indians and the chinese.

Germiston town looks like that permanently since the nigerians, somalis and pakistanis started moving in.

Johannesburg is really not like how portrays it to be. That was during a municipal strike.

There was a Johannesburg thread which was on here back in July where people were telling stories about how bad Johannesburg was many years ago. I remember the one guy was talking about owning an assault rifle and carrying firearm everyday to college. There was another story about two Russians who went there for a tour and was shocked by what they saw. Did anyone perhaps save that thread?

I change my name to Ian Smith and Make Africa Great Again™

Damn it I forgot about my shitposting flag

Sneak around and gather supply's, weapons and such and make a hideout out of the way of any communities.
Now begins the Black hunt!

I would take that guys SBR. It looks good in that color.

You're retarded and have never been to south Africa. The poorest neighborhoods are away from the cities and even there there's a sense of community.Johannesburg is the worst part of the whole country and even that's better than east st. Louis

I would play a round of billiards with the locals