Ok Holla Forums sell me on Trump

ok Holla Forums sell me on Trump.

Why is he better than Hillary? Why is he better than any third party candidate out there now? Some liberatrians have been given some attention now. Why is he better than them?

This is not a troll post. This is nothing like that. I have taken a few political personality and candidate tests and he shows up as the lowest candidate I should pick. Highest is some green party shit. (meanwhile my Jamacan born Co-worker and Muslim Co-worker had Trump in their top 3)

So, why do YOU like him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
archive.is/RjJgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIGH ENERGY
Make America Great Again
4:22, Niskey , Published on Oct 18, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo

Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks
5:15, Defending the USA, May 2, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Greatest SUPPORT VIDEO - The Real Donald Trump
8:27, America For The TRUMP, Jan 31, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

The Trump Movement - The Real Story Behind the Chicago Riots
2:05, Defending the USA , Mar 13, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc

The Trump Supporter
4:56 Murdoch Murdoch 2 , Apr 30, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8

Episode 15 Hold Back The Night
6:47, Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
== full footage
Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president" - entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)
CNN
19:21, CNN , Published on May 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

Donald Trump on Economic Recovery (1991)
54:33 , Citizen Of The Planet, Jul 19, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
== great heart
Something is Going On (#CallBrussels)
3:38,Can't Stump the Trump,Published on Mar 25, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y

Donald Trump Shows Kindness To A Little Girl With Bone Disease #Must Watch #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Trump New Media
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

== fun
Trump Loves Mika Brzezinski
1:34 Vovin5
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Donald Trump MAGA dance
1:30, Uncle Rico, Mar 19, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

The Donald Trump effect… *mass effect parody*
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]
6:10, Aryan Wisdom , Published on May 3, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Do you know anything about Killary? Go read up on her and then come back and tell me there's a single person in the entire country less qualified to be in charge of anything

you have 3 choices
1 trump
2 hillay
3 sanders (if hillary gets indicted) oh please

hillary is evil, sanders is weak.
we are in a war, and have face to save in front of russia. the cold war was a thing even if most people reading weren't even a load in their dads nads.

there is only one choice. succumb to the memes and make america great again. or stand aside as your brothers do it for you.

Hillary is an absolute sellout, she's spent her career and her husbands career using the power they held appointed by us citizens for personal gain, and she's never met a customer she didn't like.

The race is down to Trump and hillary at this point, no other candidates matter.

Holla Forums does not give a shit about lolbergs

take your (((communism light lie back to >>>/plebbit/

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

ISLANDNIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS ARE GOOD!!!

Those dubs.
wew

Hillary approves drone strikes against shitty ISIS faggots on her cellphone in the middle of a crowded rally. That's a style I can get behind.

Hillary is the type of evil a politician needs to survive the decades of a career she's had. She knows the game. She knows the game far better than an outsider, like Trump, ever will. She probably knows shit that even the sitting President (Obama) doesn't fucking know.

Do better than that to sell me on a political newbie who has had business failures over and over again.
Do you guys just hope for Regan part 2? TV Star Boogaloo?

The fuck is wrong with you? Personally I lean very socially libertarian but economically I think libertarianism is a death trap.

Just something I noticed from the political test we all shared around the office. Muslims would never vote Trump though.

Sanders entire platform is a lie. Yes Trumps is as well but his is a lie in quantity not quality. Trump shifts the overton window so far right that it's irrelevant if Trump exaggerates on the details. Sanders would shift the US into communism and thus into a slower and more crippling death. Whereas Hillary would destroy the US. Due to that Hillary is actually preferable to Sanders. By a huge margin.

So you're a (((communist cuck)))?

Not sure why I asked because the only way to answer that is with a yes.

How the fuck have you not been paying attention this past year?

How fucking stupid are you?

He'll build wall, freeze Muslim immigration and audit the Fed. Honestly, he's not perfect (being pro-Israel for one), but he's miles ahead of the others.

No one gives a shit.

Trump is destroying Hillary in polls.

somehow my posts got unsaged.

Shit.

(((OP)))

That's why.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

…Yes.

You have a point, looking at

That is disgusting.

And?
Are you saying we should vote for the worst candidate purely because they must be crafty enough to successfully be the worst?

Do you even know what terms mean or are you just an autist spouting buzzwords?

Socially libertarian means I don't give a fuck what my neighbor does so long as it stays on his side of the fence and he doesn't hinder me in any way and I will act in the same way, doing what I want so long as it doesn't harm another. Basically my rights begin and end where another person's rights begin and end. Nothing about feels.
Also that people are free to destroy or uplift themselves however they want. Be that crippling drug abuse or a beer every now and then.
Get gay married? get married to a pillow. I don't give a fuck.
because for me, marriage is ENTIRELY symbolic and dependent upon your belief system and the government should have NO interaction within it.
The contracts of property and asset succession should really be decided in a Will or an agreement before or shortly after the marriage ceremony. Not by default from the government.

I've been paying as much attention as anybody would be during a current election cycle.

Thing is, I'm not entirely plugged in politically. I have lived my life with the assumption that U.S. politics don't really affect me and I have tried to give myself leeway into making sure that happens. But its a fine line and I realize that its likely a pipe dream to be completely free (but i'm still building a cushion and taking steps to build wealth to maybe carve out a micro nation one day).

So in the meantime, I'm looking at one of the more volatile elections and looking at what has happened. I think, so far, The GOP has done a smart fucking thing in having Trump be their nominee and I think the DNC had tipped their fucking hand when it comes to Sanders vs Hillary and they're pretty much going to be broken as fuck from now on…

So who is best?

Some stats I guess:

Single white male creeping on his 30s.
No outstanding debt
Making 80k a year
A nice cushion of cash in savings
not a property owner (yet, still renting).
Tech/IT based job.

So come on. How can Trump work for me?

Least have the audacity to tell us what you're sliding OP.

We're not here to spoonfeed you on every aspect of your adult life, go to Reddit if you want that.

thing is
he isn't as bad as hillary
he could sold the country to ze jews, but.
he isn't as fuckyourshit as chinagate clinton is.

REPEATING DIGITS

What do you know about Trump? What is your perception of him as a candidate? Knowing what preconceptions you have about him will make it easier to inform you.

Well for the most part I think I covered that in this:

However, if you want to know where I'm sliding? Last time I voted it was in place of my (then) girlfriend. She knew I wouldn't care to vote that time either way and wanted me to cast a vote because she wasn't able to do it because she was out of town and we had no idea how absentee ballots worked at the time. So I voted Obama.
BEFORE that. I just flipped a coin. The coin came up Obama.

Now on local issues (which are always tied to these things, at least down here in south florida) I read the thing and voted to what I felt was best for myself.

But federally, sell me on an executive.
I feel as though my apathy towards the federal government has been a mistake.

If you can't figure out why Trump is the best candidate then you aren't fit for life, let alone Holla Forums.

Oh wait you're just a shill, sorry for the semi-serious reply. Reported. :^)

Hey OP, sell pol on Hillary.

Checkmate.

He tells the truth. That's why (((they))) hate him so much.

Well if you can't sell me on him what is he valuable for?

Consider that Hilary has been in the political game, deep, for a long long time.

Trump has done what? Pointed Kevin Mcallester where to go in Home Alone 2? Sold me some Pizza Hut shit?
Beating up some grey haired fag on some old wrestling show?

Well I can't. That's the thing, consider me as someone who only knows enough from what the main media and some non-main outlets may have said.

What I know about Hillary is that she has a whole lot of governmental experience. What I know about Trump is that he talks a big game but what can he do to enforce it?

see this

You're in the wrong place Rabbi Shekelstain.

Forgot to sage

Literally the worst of both worlds, don't waste your time on either Trump or Clinton just go straight to the bathroom and kill yourself.

So it's kindergarten morality.
It falls apart when you realize that you and your neighbor aren't fucking Islands, and that society being built of a collection of individuals mean that the actions of the individual see repercussion in society.
This is why people don't take you seriously. Libertarians switch between small government and anarchy at a moments notice. You have no society, since you have no cohesion.
You ignore the fact that once again, this creates a culture and environment which impacts society at large.
Well it appears you're wrong. As in, it has always been a legal institution, and you just don't want it to be because no reason. You just want what you want because it feels good, and that means you are by definition a hedonistic faggot.

How do you expect to be considered as a serious poster when you don't even care about that which directly influences yourself?

So does the chair Obama puts his ass on, you gonna make that your write-in candidate?

Are you an ignorant millennial? Trump is a real estate tycoon that builds skyscrapers all over America. Walk around Manhattan and look up from your phone once in a while. You will see his name everywhere.

It's what most "nationalist Libertarians" always want.

They want everybody to have no connection to one another and to be able to do whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want, but they also want these same people to come together for no reason when it's convenient for him for them to do so.

So really you're just an ignorant fuck. Why should you vote at all? It's morons like you who vote without knowing shit that have destroyed this country and enabled the corrupt oligarchy to thrive.

The one thing I hate most in this world is the ignorant masses of people in this country who think they should still vote when they literally don't know shit. You stupid fucks are ultimately to blame for what's happening.

I don't. The Trump bandwagon is fueled solely on memes and desperate hope. He's as much of a shit candidate as Hillary. Democracy a shit to begin with. The US will balkanize, MURRICA will never 'be great again" whatever the fuck that means, and we're all fucked.

fuck off faggot
sage for intentional faggotry and possible slide

Are you shitting me?

Eventually if you don't think he's literally the next Hitler, which I admit is an exceptionally optimistic projection, he is still running on a platform of building a border wall, deporting millions of spics, and banning all muslim immigration. Meanwhile his campaign is shredding the public's trust in the media and rapidly shifting the Overton Window to the right.

Hillary Clinton wants to grant amnesty and full citizenship to the millions of illegal spics in this country plus drastically increase shitskin immigration and muslim refugees.

If I have to explain to you why Trump is good and Hillary is bad then I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on political matters. Think about what actually produces a strong, safe country and the choice should be obvious.

Cry me a river Holla Forums faggot

ok OP sell me on D&C.
Why is your nose so big? Why are you the chosen people? Why are you better than everyone else?

Hillary's government experience has been a complete horror show. She supported killing Gaddafi in Libya no serious reason, which was ridiculous enough that people working under her went behind her back to talk to Gaddafi's kids to try and circumvent her.

She's supported ousting Assad, how is a secular leader in Syria who is battling terrorist groups wanting to install an Islamic theocracy in that country.

Her diplomatic skills have been so terrible that we've had our relations with Russia go to complete shit and Iran practically mocks us.

Her political policies shift with just a gentle breeze, since just a decade ago she was against gay marriage (now for it), against illegal immigration (now fine with it), was in favor of the Iraq war (now against it) and so on. She's also widely despise so it could end up with another embattled congress that wouldn't be able to do much anything as liberals become even more radicalized. They already think openly assaulting people for disagreement is perfectly fine.

With Trump, we know he can enforce most of what he's talked about through executive actions (undo a lot of the bullshit decisions by Obama and limit immigration), he can tell border patrol to do their job (they're currently told not to which is a position supported by Hillary), and he can enact simple policy decisions like (lets not try doing another Iraq quagmire but with Syria this time).

Just those things alone should be reason enough to vote for him since he's been massively more into being peaceful than Hillary, talked of protecting American jobs (limiting visas and illegal immigration), arguing for tariffs to help our own industries compete and been in favor of demanding cities follow the law (which oddly is controversial for Democrats now).

Some have argued he can't do executive actions, without arguments as to why. Which doesn't make much sense when they've allowed Obama to do so many.

Some have argued his talk about renegotiating trade deals would hurt Americans. Thing is though, we're dealing with massive unemployment so things being more expensive would be a small price to pay to ensure more of our citizens had actual jobs instead of depending on welfare. Democrats hate this because they want to sound like the party behind American workers, while establishment Republicans hate it because they want to back corporate interests over Americans'. By the way, unemployment figures from the government are fallacious as they don't count people that have gone too long without work.

The illegal immigration situation is also much more dire than most politicians have wanted to admit in the past. At least $25 billion flies out of the country in remittances to Mexico (people sending money back home). This means tons of money leaving local economies that could have helped provide jobs. Some states in the US also are dealing with costs from illegals in the tens of billions, that we could be done with if we deported many of these people, which most certainly would not cost tens of billions. When Trump has talked of Mexico paying for the wall, he's referred to impounding remittances, which can be done with an executive action. That would deprive Mexico of the $25+ billion a year, which is more than their oil industry produces.

As well, both parties despise Trump for his message of caring more about American citizens than those of other countries, which should be troubling.

He appeals to people with with a sense of self preservation.

So you are a faggot, probably brown or have a rimmed dick, and thus not worth converting.

*trimmed dick

W A L L

one of the only dudes who gave it in text.
Thanks.

for you other faggots? that sort of "if you have to ask you'll never know" bullshit won't win people over.

I flip coins to decide my fate.

Give me a fucking reason to not flip a fucking coin when both viable candidates seem like shit to the main stream media.

Remember calls to kill yourself ITT? Now would be a good time to follow through on that.

if I kill myself, that would be one less vote for trump, in florida, should you convince me, yeah?

kill yourself kike

For the Hold Back the Night video it may please you to know that there's a much more watched version of that called "Donald Trump: Let's Make America Great Again Theme Song"

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

I think most people aren't giving detailed answers because you sound a little like Rach/learningcode who trolls here.

A lot of these facts are things that you can be found if you do a bit of searching, but I'm going off the assumption that you're honest about only paying attention to MSM for the most part in which case you'd be unaware of a lot of this stuff.

Really though, the MSM is largely filled by those that cry about Trump being "literally Hitler" for wanting to be against Islamic terror and limit immigration. That's their main reason for saying Trump is a shit candidate in spite of the fact that the majority of the country wants Muslim immigration limited unless they're vetted and want immigration limited.

Gets ridiculous as you can see in which compares a fact check sites' verdicts with reality.

A big reason for the media being against Trump also has to be the fact they've pushed this idea that you need to be inclusive for so long. If you say anything that any liberal disagrees with it is seen as a travesty of justice. Which is why when liberals rioted in various cities against Trump you ended up with Republican primary candidates saying Trump was to blame rather than the illegals. Many in the media also will respect opinions from each other (for whatever reason) over those opinions espoused by the public. So Nate Silver a 538 says Trump won't win? They believe it. Rick 'Pissdad' Wilson says Trump needs to cuck himself out to globalist interests? MSM says he must be onto something. It's mostly confirmation bias since the MSM has been in favor of identity politics for so long that they can't understand how a candidate could be ignoring identity politics in favor of appealing to Americans in general or how a candidate could seriously be praising America and what it could be.

Candidates like Hillary, Sanders, Obama, and so on, have talked of how awful America is for the longest time as though Americans should be prostrating themselves in apology to the rest of the world and Trump (along with his supporters) now longer care to do that.

There's 5 simple reasons just off the top of my head.

Wait wait wait wait wait.
Why would we ever want to be in a war with Russian right now when we clearly have a common enemy in the radical Islamic state?

I can live with that.
You are doing the world a favor with your absence. Even if you voted Trump, you'd just be a waste in any good scenario that followed. In no scenario of how the future plays out are you a positive member of society, you're purely a cancer under all scenarios.

Because Hillary has been incompetent. It's why Obama has been so upset that Putin was bombing terrorist targets. Obama has been supporting these "moderate rebels" whose members switch between these various terrorist groups.

And I do mean terrorist groups in the realest sense, as in the sort of people that behead infidels. The BBC actually did a "fact check" on some of the pictures passed around of "alleged terrorists" by pointing out how they were really part of the "moderate rebel" groups so people shouldn't be bothered about them going to Europe as refugees.

Hillary even helped fuck up any plans about fighting terrorism in the Middle East by dividing the US between the ME and Ukraine, supporting destabilizing the region to help get an American puppet in place. Hell, the only reason the US isn't in Syria right now invading is because Putin started his bombing campaign by surprise. A lot of people have been worried that king nigger would start going to war with Russia because Putin was bombing those moderate terrorists.

Hillary has been suggesting she wanted to continue on due to her foreign policy experience which is composed of supporting these actions, which is a major reason many of us would be against her.

Putin said that if Hillary won it would start a war.

archive.is/RjJgw

Maybe we should pick a leader who can work with our good ally Russia who is helping us with ISIS instead of picking one that will antagonize him.

They want to make Russia and Britain a show of what happens to when you dis obey they global order
Yes Russia aren't the saviors of the white race but Civic Nationalism, which is what they are, is still are threat to Globalist Structures

It just really fucking strikes me as odd that Russia would be in any way our allies.

I was born in 1986. I grew up on Russian bad guys.

Part of my hardon for this russian coworker is fucking an enemy.

He filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcies. The type of bankruptcy were you pay your creditors over time.

Even if he has failed multiple businesses, he has plenty of other successful ones. This makes his makes he economic policies more viable as he knows what works and what doesn't work. I believe that he's able to greatly assist the country in a domestic manner.

BLESS MY SOUL, TRUMP WAS ON A ROLL

PERSON OF THE WEEK AND IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON Holla Forums

Unable to make up your own mind?
Willing too believe what you find mainstream?
Agree that tests made by (((them))) are fair and sincere?

pic related, will either be what you do too your coworkers, or what happens too you along with your coworkers, on the day

Simple OP you're a communist your voting booth is right over here

Noosemind

(checked)

I fear we may use up all the rope too soon on the day. I advise we use CORNERING. Where you take a bunch of the unwashed masses and house them in a big building and then set fire to it. those low income apartments seem perfect for this purpose

Destroy decadence and its far cheaper than Zyklon-B gas chambers or firing squads.

If you can’t take the Heat, stay out of the NBA!

If for no other reason than if she wins, democrats will pick at least 2 supreme court justices, essentially fucking us over forever.

Who, fucking Gary Johnson?

Not only does he have a rock bottom 0% chance of winning, he's also (moderately) anti-gun, solidly pro-immigration, and his social libertarian policies are utter cancer for anyone who doesn't feel like we're already going in a good direction on social issues these days.

the jews are against him.

that is the first sign of someone being one of the good guys.

here is his politics, btw.

We're not here to spoonfeed you, you politically illiterate faggot. Lurk moar or leave

Anyone knows what Trump's stance is on the current monetary system of fiat currencies and how (central) banks control everything? He talks about the debt of USA but he can't fix it without radically changing the monetary system. The current system relies on ever increasing debt.

haha, back for round 2?

Let me tell You about the jews

srsly?? Lurk moar summer faggot shill