Early 4th of July General

Seeing as its nearly the 4th in the U. S. or A. I figured we'd make a thread about preparing for it and so on

Independence day is when American Nationalism is at an all-time high, we have to seize the day somehow with meme magic and Make America Great Again

Keep an eye out for any Trump protesters in your area, especially if you're going to a crowded left-leaning area, and don't forget to bring a camera in case shit goes down

Maybe make preparations to go out with a MAGA hat or other Trump cred unless you're a beta pussy faggot or if you don't have any like me

Bumping because there's an obvious LARP slide thread on page 1 right now

I'd say we flood 4th of July related hashtags on Twatter with patriotic pro-Trump memes, any other ideas?

It has come to my attention that Holla Forums is frighteningly lacking == AMERICA! == this close to its founding holiday

This is the slide thread nigger jew.
sage

Let's just be clear America. This is your best and last chance.

If Trump doesn't win, you're fucking dead to the White world. You'd be like Argentina, maybe like White at some moment but fucked everything up…

Sure we're getting fucked everywhere, but at least demographics are still winnable, the US is literally a generation away from being Brazil.

Fuck off. If Americans drop the ball and allow Hillary to win… they deserve to rot in the cuckshed.

ok

Shut up faggot, all our nations are in relatively the same situation

Get ready for the "America vs. Europe" d&c kikes

Agreed but Donald Trump is literally the closest thing we've had as a race since 1945…

It would be an incredible tragedy if being so close to winning against the entire (((system))) fails because your cohorts don't get their shit together and elevate him to presidency.

Happy Independence Day Holla Forums we rise again.

Of course it would be terrible, but it would only delay us for awhile. If Clinton actually won it would only serve to polarize the people in their political opinions and create more civil unrest

Understood, we should also express solidarity with our British brethren

Keep LARPing you literal armchair warrior while people actually go out and make a difference this Independence day

Solidarity through excellence

Fuck America, hail Europa!

Go D&C somewhere else, Sheklestien

shouldn't you be eating your motzo ball sub right now, chaim ketzerstein? It is dinner time over there in tel aviv after all

You actually know what time it is in tel aviv but call me the kike? Lmao.

you can google the time over there you know

Mkay.

America is a corporate plantation now. I bet ZOG don't even give you the day off to celebrate your 'freedom'.

Trump is probably Alec Baldwin in a rubber mask.

I cant wait to get hammered and make stereotypically 'murrican shitposts in britpol. Tomorrow is gunna be a good day.

We get the 4th of jew-lie off. It's a paid federal holiday if your employer doesn't schedule you for work that day.

I'm getting fucking tired of these spurdo burger maymays.
America is the greatest nation that has and ever will exist.
Have some fucking respect.

Tell your friend in israel that when he responds with his "ayy lmao you bunch of mongrels america is shit" try to be a little less subtle. Tired of retards getting baited.

OK, I'm going to celebrate a few of my ancestors who fought for your freedom, faggots.

Hugh Porter, 2nd SC Light Dragoons under Col. Henry Hampton and Gen. Thomas Sumter - The Gamecock. Fought at Blackstocks, Camden, Eutaw Springs, and Cowpens

Philip Porter, SC Militia, under Col Andrew Pickens, fought at Camden and Cowpens, Cherokee Campaign.

David Lewis, 10th NC Continental Line, served under Gen. Nathaniel Greene. Battles of Camden, Guilford Courthouse, Ninety-Six, and Yorktown.

Guyon Gibson, Francis Marion's Partisan Rangers, fought at Camden, Eutaw Springs, Forts Watson and Mott.

Joseph Smith, NY State Militia. New York and New Jersey Campaigns.

John Hallum, Scout and spy for Col. Robert Anderson, 3rd SC Regiment. Ninety-Six 1775, Cherokee Expedition 1776, Florida Expedition 1778, Carr's Fort (GA), Kettle Creek (GA), Siege of Savannah (GA), Cowpens.

Johann Hiers, Capt. Jones Volunteers, militia.

I also share a common ancestor with George Washington through his grandmother.

I SURE HOPE NO ONE SEES MY NEWFAG POST