The Absolute MadMan Did it Again!

Once again we have been signaled by Trump. Praise Kek!

Trump is wise to the problems of the world!

I first captured him a few months ago when he called out '(((this group))), but now he has gone and done it again. I have been busy with life so just catching up on a few of his speeches.

How has no-one noticed this yet!?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E0Dto
archive.is/Sc6qA
archive.is/xLsiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek has spoken nice dubs

are you saying his hand waving is indication "the echo" ?

OP might be totally wrong, but I could definitely see this being true

Holy shit.

How will Trump turn the Americans against the Jew?

just wait for the jews to attack america

the jews will do it for him

He even did it three times…

it's kinda surreal, isn't it? I bet there are more instances of this, but these are the two that jumped out at me while watching. I actually rewound the first clip because I was not watching when he said it, but I had a feeling he might have made the hand signal again, and I was right!

I would go through his old speeches and look for more, but fuck he has made probably a hundred or more by now and I have already seen them all.

If Trump actually goes through with it and audits the Fed, Judea will declare war on America.

Just because he used the word "coincidence" doesn't make it a SHOUTOUT 2 MUH BOIZ IN DA HOOD, faggot.

Wish he didn't shill for them so hard when it's clear (((them and their media))) are completely against him and actually are calling for his assassination.

Is Trump just a vessel for summoning memes? An avatar of kek?

Hey he has a little him in his cup. That's just goofy.

At last I truly see

WEW SONNY

Do you think the man himself lurks here or it's just Eric relaying the memes to him?

Anons.

Is Trump echoing around (((certain groups)))?

Just a (((pure coincidence))) he uses hand echoes to communicate to us.

I guess he decided the concern trolls and d&c shills were getting a little too uppity and that he had to give us a treasure trove of fresh ammo to blow them the fuck out with.

Did he ever use this hand motion prior to echoing becoming a meme?

If not, this is the funniest thing he's done yet.

He pulled it down and replaced it with a circle

G-guys?

archive.is/E0Dto

The bill is already in Congress being pushed by Based Rand

So is that saying the image was created by an user a week ago?

don't worry i fixed it

Probably Trump has Holla Forumsacks working for him. Even that's really good.

That's the implication, unless someone knows of an earlier source.

wew fucking lad

I had figured he knew it would get backlash but he has plausible deniability because it's just a shape. If he had done it in a simply 5 side star would all Americans then have the right to bitch?

It's just a shape that all image editing programs have. He did it now because of his rally yesterday he had to service israel after that goy made the statement asserting to no longer send American troops to die for israel.

It's a brilliant play.

Holy fuck I might get my hopes too high but I give at least a small chance the President Trump will at least bust 9/11 but also holohoax, please Trump!.

PRAISE KEK

wew lads

WEW BOY

Never doubt meme magic.

HOLY GUACAMOLE THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE

A vassal you say? Nay, Trump is the meme Shogun we have been waiting for.

A comedian on Twitter made the picture first, then it got posted on Holla Forums. Trump posted it today on Twitter. This picture wasn't made by Holla Forums

archive.is/Sc6qA

Nah, that comedian stole it from us. it was on here first, actually

goddammit you stupid faggot. shut the fuck up. you're going to ruin the meme magick

This man is a fucking genius.

Maybe he is just wired that way. Would even be more awesome. Because he does not need rational justifications for what he does, he is just plain the way he gives himself.

That's even better for Trump.

Now he can outright deny any ebil "anti-semitism" and (((they'll))) only look paranoid if they push the issue further.

>T-t-this will surely do Trump in!
Did you fags hear this? It's the 80th time now.

in both videos he does it exactly three times, and on certain phrases that Holla Forums is well familiar with. What do you think?

Holy shit lads.

Is this another instance of nimble navigation?

The coincidence thing is him talking about Loretta Lynch the negro and her meeting with Bill Clinton.

Him moving his hands like that is a sarcastic emulation of pic related.

You have autism and have been on Holla Forums too long OP.

this is fucking unreal

Kek mit uns!

So we're representing kikes with S-expressions now?

We all love god-emperor but OP is just a little too enthusiastic.
No he didn't give you a confirmation. No you aren't special. Stop projecting yourself on him.
And above else stop sliding.

That's one antisemitic circle

The plausible deniability game gets deeper this holiday weekend. It's July 4th and Twitter huffpo kids are circlejerking their NPR parents LOOK AT THE TWEET THIS SHAPE ITS SO HATEFUL

Meanwhile this July 4th time mag is fresh and sitting on the kitchen table:

archive.is/xLsiI

Long story short, it was him, and he's been doing this for a while, though we mostly attributed to meme magic.

Even if some low-level comdedian posted it first, it only got a little notice until it got posted in the Hillery meme thread. This kinda proves the Trump campaign at least moniters this board.

I thought Eric Trump was an admitted Holla Forumsack.

Trump isn't getting in, seems as if his new campaign manager is gonna get away with sabotaging Trump's campaign. Enjoy 8 years of Killary, we can only hope she strokes out during her first year in office.

wew
e
w

bump

Don't ever post my dead daughters picture here again!

KENNEDI CHECK EM

He is. but he has a Jewish sister that's married to an embarrassingly obvious jew. He has to "fit in" to that kind of scenario. it must be painful…

never forget

Holy fuck.

Simple. "Jews (Mossad) did 9/11". Once the Americans have accepted the fact that Jews did 9/11 - bingo - mass exodus of Jews out of America.

Start checking it, faggots.

yfw Trump was the one who STARTED the (((echo))) meme in it's written form, just like he has now started doing the hand signal for it.

Yeah, a Nazi Circle, the kind that had a Swastika in the middle, that Nazi Bastard!

So you're sayin… Holla Forums is like one of those loops in Sonic the Hedgehog that only makes him faster?

it's pure (((cohencidence))) and if not…
I'm not sure calling attention to it is a wise thing. Although nobody in their right mind would believe the Donald would have anything to do with a bunch of midgets in clown costumes.

i made hat webbum, too.

What the…

I swear to fucking god he's doing the (((echo))) with his hands. There's no denying it. Why would he do it otherwise?

I believe.

How can anyone not think this is a fucking dogwhistle.

You really think anyone would be dumb enough not to notice the Jewish star

insane

And of course you pussies instead of laughing about it and embracing it start going FULL blown "MUH PR"

Why do you think everyone is scared to "go there"

It's because you cucks just back out and bitch out as soon as someone does

And you call yourselves non-cucks

disgusting to me

Circle is kike.

I just realized he was making an echo gesture with his hands while saying (((this group)))

Either Trump has an actual presence here of some kind or the ability to project memes into reality is actually fucking real after all (given all the shit I've seen lately I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if meme magic turned out to be some kind of primal force that humanity has somehow learned to tap into subconsciously).

Holy shit…

You know I always found following Kek interesting and very different from almost all other religions.

It doesn't offer happiness

It doesn't offer salvation

It says nothing of an Afterlife

And more than anything it relies almost entirely on the strength of the wills of the adherents to get anything done.

Haven't you seen how he's doing it? Trump's saying nothing against the heebs, hell he's praising them and their stupid parasite nation. But they're not going to be appeased by that, they're canny enough to see the rest of his platform isn't conducive to their interest so they're playing the only card in their deck, sperg out. Trump and the dissolution of the EU will trigger the jews into revealing themselves right in front of the goyim.

Don't worry user, this prolem is solved by memeing it.

But, to put it blunty

We need to figure out how to set up observation within black holees and the lowest levels of the sea so that ememe magic can spawn more lifesforms suited to the consesus which establishes manifesto of meme magic unto reality, as the significance of these memifications will be abvble to to user in larger forces of sonxsesus in which pigments of realtiy are built upon.

Basically, we need to extended active concioussness into the realm of death and nigh oblivon levels of destruction phenomenon.

Also, actually go to the moon.

I kind of dig this and I don't know why.

Well, Brexit was a failure from what I hear. They're willing to entertain the same globalist policies as before. If Trump is the real deal, we don't have many allies. If he's the real deal, and if he has any success in government in pushing policies through, then the Western world will turn on us. Well, the governments, media, banks, and international corporations, and people being as dumb as they are will follow along. Trying to break free of the system is a good way to start the actual WWIII.

The rest of the west is fucking weak and that comes from American protection.

These days America is the west.

If that's true, then that'd be a horrible system. It'd be like building a house of cards on a pillar of sand during low tide. Eventually the US is going to free itself from corruption, like all nations do at some point. So to make the entire West so reliant on the US is a horrendous oversight. Although I'm sure they could muster up a WWII Russian style military against us. Just throw tens of millions of white men to their graves in endless hordes until they batter us down. They also seem to have been boxing in our economy to weaken us.

Imagine Trump going through 8/pol/ on his home computer and downloading images in his "meme" or "rare Pepe" folder.

Nigger like 1/3'rd of the Jews in the world live in the USA.

There's as many Jews in America as in Israel. They are arrogant as shit.

And Jews are not known for long term planning.

Endless hordes don't work on America. And even if they got here they would have to face 100 million + gun owners.

Unless you're Canada you have to get past 11 American supercarriers to even land troops.

America is in decline but it's not weak in terms of military power.

He has advisers who are in the intelligence community and guess what, the alphabet soups lurk here for multiple reasons.