Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

VERDUN STEAM GROUP

FOR KING AND COUNTRY: steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige

NEWS

WAAAAAAH HOW COULD WE LOSE: Thousands at 'March for Europe' Brexit protest

archive.is/tuxmI

Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank

archive.is/OLcZt

THEN LEAVE, YOU PILLOCK: Damn you, England, for making us wonder whether we belong here

archive.is/91p65

Senior Tories plotting to bring a quick end to the leadership contest

archive.is/H5rYz

archive.is/2ld3J

Article pulled from the Telegraph after pressure from Theresa May's leadership campaign

archive.is/M6Kid

LEADSOM 4 PM: Meet the Conservative Party leader and PM candidate

archive.is/x0oMt

LEADSOM LEADS 'EM: Leadsom Attacks May Over EU As Support Grows

archive.is/U6H3u

LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out

archive.is/YfSqf

JEZ WE CAN: Hundreds turn out to back Jeremy Corbyn in Piccadilly Gardens rally

archive.is/fJ1nk

LABOUR BTFO AGAIN: Most Labour MPs represent a constituency that voted Leave

archive.is/oKixM

FRANCE CONTINUES TO BLUDGEON THE STURGEON: EU will not help Nicola Sturgeon 'dismantle' the UK

archive.is/AhDgn

MERCI BEAUCOUP, AMIS-FRANÇAIS

Other urls found in this thread:

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467507736306-1.png
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36696712
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36680463
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/theresa-may-cutting-eu-migration-will-have-to-wait/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/
twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/749530190250971136
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/monogamy-is-outdated-according-to-controversial-bbc-investigation-8773477.http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160623-polyamorous-relationships-may-be-the-future-of-love
archive.is/Tomcc
conservativehome.com/leftwatch/2013/04/wilson-closed-more-coal-mines-than-thatcher.html
thetimes.co.uk/tto/law/columnists/article2042633.ece
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10060376/Michael-Gove-aims-to-be-the-heir-to-Tony-Blair.html
theguardian.com/politics/2009/apr/25/michael-gove-interview
archive.is/30OB1
motherjones.com/environment/2014/06/bpa-free-plastics-tritan-nalgene-dangerous
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
archive.is/i2KYW
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
youtube.com/user/AnglosphereAlIiance
archive.is/xNURw
order-order.com/2016/07/02/rea
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/michael-jackson-stashed-pictures-of-animal-torture-and-nude-chil/
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
archive.is/Sc6qA
games.usvsth3m.com/slap-michael-gove/
cityam.com/244629/germanys-economy-minister-and-junior-coalition-party-wants
fee.org/articles/the-secret-of-swiss-success-is-decentralization/
archive.is/C0Sm8
metrocosm.com/eu-diaspora-map/
reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/4nc1hj/spoilers_cursed_child_megathread_part_2/
techinsider.io/harry-potter-cursed-child-play-time-travel-2016-6
victorkrvm.tumblr.com/post/145680264471/in-depth-plot-summary-of-cursed-child-part-two
fanfiction.net/s/6829556/2/My-Immortal
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/03/oxford-university-to-replace-male-pale-and-stale-portraits-with/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/03/anti-speech-laws-force-activists-hiding/
twitter.com/guardian/status/749536882644676608
markpack.org.uk/141954/paddy-ashdown-realignment/
twitter.com/suzannelynch1/status/749535003139276803
conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/04/theresa-mays-speech-on-brexit-full-text.html
archive.is/wpm7X
twitter.com/DominicFarrell/status/749362754704793600
order-order.com/2014/11/24/lady-nugees-walled-garden/
archive.is/OnsT3
facebook.com/RTvids/videos/1248760251800892/
jihadwatch.org/2016/07/uk-college-and-catering-firm-apologize-after-muslim-student-bites-into-bacon-sandwich
archive.is/45Oyf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Herzog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_takimag_july_3_2016/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=salmon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmon_(surname)
akk.li/pics/anne.jpg
youtu.be/se_1M-ndrJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay

2nd for Cymru

Lad this is last thread's OP i didn't write shit tbh

4th for a swift exit and pints of nut brown ale.

Anyone else feel like an agent of chaos?

American here, how are the polls for the Brexit referendum? Could leave win?

Nah we've lost mate

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467507736306-1.png

Lads, you have some work to do.

it's over pretty much - 70/30 for remain

Thanks bongs. Friends forever.

Lad that person is full of shit tbh

Could be.
But it's plausible enough for me that a bunch of people got cold feet and are trying to "stay" in the EU with indirect means.

Template lads, get memeing

It's too much what Holla Forums wants to hear and so vague. But yeah our government doesn't want to leave and is dragging their heels in, I mean it's against 80% of the MPs in the House of Commons wants to stay, so I'd expect some kikery. Also I'm kinda worried that Trump____ is controlled opposition who will try to kill the right by fucking everything up in office for Jewish friends.

It could be that he is saying what Holla Forums wants to hear, or that just Holla Forums is always right.

But anyway you don't necessarily need to get everything at face value.
Since it's a brit/pol/ thread, the related bits are about the Brexit/EU part, and how things point toward "nothing will change". Personally I don't know what would be the course of action, but checking what the negotiations are about might be something, maybe?

POUND IS BOUNCING BACK

LABOUR = BTFO

Also, Burger here. While I will be celebrating our independence, this year I can finally celebrate yours too

IN A DECADE THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE AND THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS FREEDOM WEEK IN A JOIN HOLIDAY BETWEEN THE UK AND THE US.

I agree that depending who lead the country will be the deciding factor, but that's always the way. If May becomes the PM I can't see it going any other way and increased mass immigration will follow her ascendance. We really need Farage in office but no one (out of the politicians) wants him there or anywhere near our negotiations to leave. The best hope is that the EU will tell us to cold turkey fuck off.

Why is the House of Commons so ugly and unorganized? I've seen student government meetings that have better seating and a nicer format.

Why do they treat their meetings like a joke by having clerks play dress up?

Why do the MP's all look like people off the street who just happened to walk into a room and got called a parliament?

JOINT*

Burger here as well.

These two weeks will forever be known as a freedom and independence holiday for our two countries.

We have fought each other in the past, but watch as the world trembles when we fight together.

THE BANKERS

THE BONUSES

THE TORIES

The coincidence wasn't lost on me Britain got its independence near the fourth of July. Cheers bro!

Does that guy always have a deviously smug grin on his face like he's planning something?

(checked)
to me it is the grin of a great and smart man who knows what he is doing and is great at it

it is the smile of absolute joy, and if I were british I would smile just as much after brexit

Culturally Enriched

T H E
H
E

B A N K E R S
A
N
K
E
R
S

T H E
H
E

B O N U S E S
O
N
U
S
E
S

BUT MUH JOE'S COCK!!!

Because democracy that's why. There should be half the number of MPs, no women, and the suffrage should still be very limited.

White
Christian Catholic is not Christian
Male
Land owner

Those should be the requirements for voting.

And that man's name? Albert Einstein.

Did she died?

Playing Assassins Creed Syndicate right now. I love you Brits for founding my country.

This 4rth we are BOTH free. God save the Queen, and God bless America.

too big

girl pepe?

Also, shooped.

Why hasn't Million Dollar Extreme uploaded a video in 2 months?

They're working on a TV show for adult swim

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36696712

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36680463

Well… This is a turn up for the books lads

That show's gonna be so good.

Does Nigel sense the current backtracking?
Can he do something with some strings he can pull? I'm sure if someone could contact him, he will read and respond.

Anyway, good luck britbongs.

Despite the campaigning to remain, they have always maintained that the result would be respected regardless of which way the people vote. It's almost like they wanted an excuse to leave…

New old Labour is pretty cool tbh lads

Shill harder.

Hello my name is Mr Nybroc and I come from some place far away. Yes, that will do. Anyway I say we vote for the Labour party!

I like the way Nybroc thinks!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TEA

Welcome American, this is the deep graveyard shift, feel free to post here friend.

((( )))

REPORT + HIDE

You'll get used to the Limey bastards sooner or later. I sperged out and drooled everywhere since like thread #650 or about 16 more than that. I learned to love the lads and they've learned to not bully me so much.

OR they've learned to accept me as the burger among them.

It's a bully free zone here m8.

… So I'll probably get bullied more then. Lad you're triggering me.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/theresa-may-cutting-eu-migration-will-have-to-wait/

not looking good tbh

Why does Brit/pol/ like her? She's a libshit every time I read about her. It confuses me so.

Why?

Mummy is the only choice

We don't. One autistic shitposter does.

Because (((she's))) controlled. She is - as it looks - the exact opposite of what Holla Forums would want. The issue is Brit/pol/ is full of (((lolberg))) cucks who are forcing her in and the rest of Brit/pol/ is thinking with their dick because they want to bang her. It's degenerate through and through.

Good Boy Points for everyone!

T. May has always been hated around here for the snoopers charter.

I imagine it's a case of this

We don't. It's just a bunch of spergs and trolls shilling for this childless hag. We'd prefer anyone but Terrible Theresa.

Why does that exist?

because we robots are sad

What does being sad have to do with Chicken Tenders?

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3671939/PETER-HITCHENS-voted-revolution-got-Blair-robot.html

FRESH SUNDAY MORNING MORALITY

I've gotten two trips and 3 dubs in 14 15 now posts in this thread.

(checked)
nothing

(checked)

What are robots?

just like we are Holla Forumslacks, robots are posters and members of the board /r9k/

That board is full of shit-tier plebs.

as I said, we are sad people there but we are still people

False. You're plebs who must an hero.

Although if you finally start a beta uprising you can stay. As long as it's actually a beta uprising and not a controlled op like goygate ended up becoming.

there are people there that I can't defend but there are a number of us who are also Holla Forumslacks and we also just want to have a woman who cares about us and to love. waifus > sluts

also, the day of the rope and the beta uprising will be great days to be alive

As long as you don't start sperging at alphas and end up getting yourselves shot.

LEADSOM AND ROBOGOVE DUE ON THE ANDREW MARR SHOW IN 30 MINS

BBC ONE
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

no promises. fuck chad

Who?

how new are you

You know what to do.

I've never intentionally gone into /r9k/.

SMASH 'EM, LEADSOM

CAN'T JETSAM THE LEADSOM

chad thundercock is mr alpha. he fucks the stacys (the sluts) chad is the douchebro jock. fuck chad. chad won't survive the beta uprising

Trump is Alpha king now.

Wait. So are the /r9k/ beta-plebs aware of their betaness?

Are they behind the waifu shit all over Holla Forums?

trump has ascended above chad level. trump will make anime real and bring in the waifu age

yes to both. that is why we are depressed. we didn't choose to be betas

I guess I'm confirmed.

It sounds like you lads got bullied a lot as children.

… Don't pick your nose.

yes. I fought back but sometimes physical fighting didnt matter

how new are you?

Lad are you even from here?

Not when Mr. Thundercock is in play.

If you pick your nose too much, you will turn into a jew

I'm a burger. The internet is mine. So yes.

chad is laughing now but when the beta uprising happens we will be the ones laughing

JUST

Doubt it. We'll just take your grilz and let the mudshits have you.

l-liar

the two groups fighting over the loyalty and fealty are the /christians/ who promise us good /christian/ wives and the /monstergirls/ who like to tempt and seduce us into lewd behavior

plz /monstergirls/, don't find me here

*the loyalty and fealty of us robots

Makes sense. Hate these cunts who think they have a right

fucking wogs

Just give in, user. You know you want to…

No.

Filter [097c0c] and be done with it.

s-stop. plz, don't tempt me

(checked)

You're better than this. Kek believes in you and has graced your will to ignore the lewd temptation with Hitler trips.

I'll try. I do prefer a good /christian/ woman. I want to help make white privilege real again

I'm in a rut, fam. Do you think buying things and creating a twitter account will pull me out of it?

Remember that time that gril looked at you and smiled?

That happens more often the more you resist the temptation of vile lewdness.

No. That will do the exact opposite. You'll get a rush when you can afford to buy the things. Then you'll continue to try and get more than the last time.

Consumerism is a drug, don't fall prey to it.

get into asmr.

why doesn't anna love me back?

Then I will reject emit again and continue down the moral path

Making money and stacking shekels feels much better when you're keeping it away from the jew.

That's good lad. Now just gain confidence and assert yourself.

I've been flirting with the checkout gril at the grocery store for 3 weeks and I finally bothered to ask for her number.

She gave it to me without hesitating.

I know m8, I just thought of the two worst ideas ever and posted them for a laugh.

If I could take time off of work I'd go camping with family or something.

Not my thing at all. She has nice eyes though.

>why doesn't anna love me back?

Waifus don't know who you are, you're not supposed to really get that into them

Oy gevalt

That is an acceptable way to spend shekels.

she is now probably fucking polish karl pilkington and it breaks my heart

Don't think about it. If she's not for you, she's not for you. Take it in stride and fine a new gril. Don't let your mind latch on and cling to her. Save that for sexy time.

Do yanks honestly think they "won" their independence? Wasn't it something stupid like 95% of all their supplies, you know, like clothes and bullets, came from France?

the frogs weren't a threat

Oh (((you))).

Filter it. (((They))) don't like when Burgers and Britbongs get along.

I know. I wish I were a weeb and could have a 2D waifu but its not meant to be

Then why did you need a French admiral to break the blockade at Chesapeake?

they weren't a threat to turn on us. if the british army was so great why did they lose to minutemen and frogs?

No.

That's pure degeneracy.

(checked)
I know but it is a defense mechanism to protect yourself from a potential slut. a 2D waifu could never turn on you

No. It's a defense mechanism to protect yourself from growing yourself as a human bean and getting better than you once were.

I'm getting way too many dubs.

ching chong checkem

Is Rust any good? I bought it on steam but haven't had time to try it yet.

By the time the English were beat America had an actual standing army trained by an angry old Prussian.

ANDREA IS ON NOW

Lads…

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/

The ol' divide and conquer shill.

Probably true though, the French didn't want Britain taking North America

smh

WEW

😂😂😂

Blood god on Sky News at 10am

How do you find a virgin woman to be your wife when Muslims are fucking every 6 year old girl they can get their shitskin hands on?

Love this little clip. He lets us know he won't ever sell out to the cuckservatives as well.

If we can't get Nige in the house at the moment then we need to do what we've done with the referendum and make sure his ideas and rhetoric influence the people who currently can.

Leadsome is definitely my choice. Gove's a huge cuck. May's a retard.

You have to get to them before the Muslims, lad.

kill the muslims

I can see a lot of kebab shops and taxi firms getting petrol bombed in the future. Screencap this post.

Damn everything he said there was so utterly correct.

GAS THE BLAIRITES

Send pics like this to their family members so they can give them a good spanking.

Lads, call me crazy but I went out for a morning smoke just and I swear the same magic is in the air as the day we won the referendum.

I can't explain it, but I have the strangest feeling something wonderful is about to happen.

wew

based toilet cleaners

Yeah I'm so shocked, we know people are degenerates. They're still gonna keep losing and get their arses kicked.

Also

They have the smallest dick length averages on Earth.

HE'S HERE

This solidarity is great. The way remainers and the EU even talk about their plans as a "project" has always been weird and autistic. Their project has failed.

I'll let them steal my car battery again if they really pull through with this.

fish n chips on Brighton beach and Dr Who amirite :))))

I thought the slopes had the smallest.

Facts don't concern autistic shut ins and cuckolds lad.

REEEEE I DID 12 HOURS AGO YOU FUCKING KIKE

It was an entire blog dedicated to this shit, I don't even remember how I found it now but I was on a black pill adventure and it made me laugh.

That sounds very
CIVIC

Starkey did a good job prepping her for Helmer.

Love it.

It may be the East Asians but I remember the Pakis are way down there. Laughably small.

TONEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jesus christ Blair.

Move to Jamestown Virginia lad and start a British colony. I'm sure Trump would be cool with it and not kill you with a drone.

They also refuse to improve.

You sound like a bully, lad

LOL Stubdick Khan on BBC1 Jewish and Muslim solidarity, lol. Hope ISIS get hold of this cunt.

Ugh they are so fucking weird.

LMFAO. We need to encourage this thinking in them, make them even crazier.

We're the anti-boomers lad. A return to ethno traditionalism and nationalism is about to happen

YAWN! why is it the same old shit topics on sunday politics and big questions? It's almost as if they need to constantly repeat their retarded points to convince people.

'will of the people is entitled to change…' tony blair 2016

??????????

He's finally lost it.

I get the bypass regularly but the coder for Holla Forums is not a kike, he's a half-gook.

Pic Related, Ronald Watkins 8ch Coder.

Oy vey

twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/749530190250971136

Monogamy is outdated, according to controversial BBC investigation
'Polyamorous' relationships, involving multiple partners, could become the new normal
>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/monogamy-is-outdated-according-to-controversial-bbc-investigation-8773477.http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160623-polyamorous-relationships-may-be-the-future-of-love

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

True, true

For non-ribbiting anons:

Destroy the fucking BBC, oven the jews, ship the wogs back, kill the pakis, I don't care about net benefit. I don't care about GDP. I don't care anymore.

The absolute state of that link.

OY VEY INDEED.

Pretty funny actually, it was inconsistencies in weasel's book that made me a denier.

He directly contradicts the orthodox story in that he makes no mention of any gas chambers at all, he actually mentions that he took a shower six times, each without being gassed. Not even a story about escaping death, like so many survivors tell tall tales about.

The 3 most cited survivors, Elie Weisel, Primo Levi, and Otto Frank were all patients at the Auschwitz hospital. Wiesel and his dad left with the Nazis, while Levi and Frank were liberated by the Russians. It's not uncommon to find many testimonies of survivors who were sent to the camp's clinic when they got sick and they were treated there. Sounds a bit nonsensical that the Nazis would waste precious medical supplies and efforts on curing Jews in concentration camps just to later kill them, does it not?

Here's 2 excerpts from A Year In Treblinka', one of the most cited hoax 'testimonies', pg 32

"About that time I caught a cold and fell ill with pneumonia… Accordingly they gave me what medical care and attention was feasible. A Jewish physician attended me, examined me every day, administered medications, and consoled me. My German superior, Lefler, brought me food: white bread, butter, cream."

Even better from Wiernik - pg 34 "However 'freedom or death' was our motto. In the meantime I completed the construction of the blockhouse. To celebrate the occasion, the 'Hauptsturmfuehrer' treated us to rum and sausage."

The nazis start to sound more like a love machine than an endless mass killing machine. Unless of course the sausages were poison.

I'm alright with this if it's one guy, multiple women. It doesn't work the other way around.

Men should be allowed to be polygamous, women have no need for more than one husband. Suck a dick feminists.

Alright, let me go over this again.

Americans typically think they "won" the war alone with plucky guerilla warfare punctuated by pitched battles against redcoats like Saratoga where they turned the odds.

In actuality something like twenty years of on-off warfare had already been raging between Britain and France and the various European powers, and France and Spain bitterly resented their crushing defeat in 1763. You know, the same war where French armies in America had shot two horses out from under Washington (yes, that one) and then forced him to surrender?

The war in the colonies was nothing more than the French government cynically seeing an opportunity to twist the knife into Britain without having to commit soldiers herself, which she did anyway by 1780 when she had to send ~9,000 regulars to Yorktown. Another siege that they still would've lost if it weren't for a French admiral distracting the British fleet, and which was only won because of massive, overwhelming French aid pouring in to support the colonials against badly outnumbered redcoats. Said admiral was still crushed at the Battle of the Saintes costing France the pride of her naval fleet in the process when her 5 largest ships were sunk.

This is not to mention that the French compelled Spain and the Netherlands into joining the war, which had the effect of arraying Britain ALONE against a Franco-Spanish-Dutch alliance. An alliance where the British navy (outnumbered 2-to-1 by the war's end) still smashed all three, particularly embarrassing the Dutch (whose alliance with the French proved worthless to the states-general) and ending their aspirations as a great power for the rest of time.

The French government sank something like 1 *BILLION* (with a B) livres into the Americans, giving everything from clothes, food, rifles, cannon (which were better than most British cannon at the time), military training, and almost 100% of all gunpowder used, largely passing through Dutch ports. They were so indebted by the war that Necker had to start cooking the books and it's arguable it even contributed to the French famine (the government was still in tremendous debt from the Seven Years' War, but this massive addition to the ledger didn't help). The American government later reneged on their enormous debt to France, probably because they knew they'd never be able to pay it back. Great allies!

It is honestly mind-boggling how Americans not only think this wasn't a French war but that *they* won it for themselves. You didn't win anything: you were handed a country to you by France, Spain and the Netherlands, all of which broke their backs on the wheel for your sake.

Good friend of mine recently got out of a long relationship and fell in with a bunch of whoreish young students.
Theyre "poly" and hes been banging a bunch of them.
How do I tell him theyre evil without sounding like a nerd lads?

What the FUCK is wrong with people?

It's supposed to be two links tbh

Fuck GDP tbh. Like Nige said, living standards are down, even if GDP is up.

That's true, but it can't be good for society. All those men left without even the chance of finding someone.

smh.

Unless they're banging other blokes and not just him then you are a nerd.

How fulfilled is he really gonna be a few years down the line, if he isn't HIV+?

Fox > Leadsom > Gove >>>>>>> Crabb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> May

Hope you lads went to church this morning

SA?

It's gonna be the most unattractive and unlikeable without a female, why should I care? In any case with polygamy you can guarantee there'll be more females being born.

Common sense and mutualness would have to be employed in a polygamous marriage. Of course as has been mentioned on this site before as well, the male:female ratio is 1:1. If for instance a prolonged war would leave a 2:1 female:male ratio, polygamy would be more justified. However coming back to the beginning of this thread, we are being outbred and replaced NOW and many argue that we are at war right here in our own nations.

Does polygamy increase population growth? Does population growth increase the survival potentiality of the nation? If yes to both questions, then polygamy is justified. Does it interfere with serving God - in turn nation and loving your neighbour or respecting your parents? If it does then it is not justifiable.

If a man can handle having more than one wife and it helps prevent him from sinning then I don't see why it should be scorned or disallowed. There's a lot of talk amongst "traditionalists" and Christians about the institution of marriage, yet they don't know what it is for. In Ancient Israel, marriage was regarded as a social instrument required primarily for the preservation and continuation of families and clans. All this talk of fag marriage leading to polygamy is silly in the sense that they are treating polygamy as if it were worse than faggotry and fag marriage which is in stark contrast to the primary purpose of marriage. As a side note, the only people I have seen who are truly opposed to polygamy are those who would be jealous of someone having more than one wife and cutting in on their chances and those who are passed it and bitter that they can't trade their wife in for a younger model. Most of these types are not even likely in a league to even be able to acquire ONE partner anyway. Personally, their inability is no skin off my nose, their petty jealousy doesn't bother me one bit.

For those who can handle more than one woman, have high sex drives and take care of them all, then I see no problem with it, personally. It's better to have multiple wives in faith and not be tempted to sin than to have one wife and led to temptation. Let's face facts, we are human, we're not perfect.

A lot would need to be considered for an ideal polygamous relationship; the women must not be rivals to each other and they must be mature enough to deal with the situation. Admittedly a hard task to do even for the most benevolent chauvinist who knows how to put a woman in her place and fulfill his own duties to them (namely, leading them).

Of course theyre banging other blokes, what do you think polyamourous means?

its 10:28 lad, how long did you pray for?

Inferior men don't have the right to breed.

Not really m8, he's a queer and I don't want to fight any more wars for Israel

I'm leaving for it in a bit.

In human history most societies have been poly but within those poly societies the majority of people will still be monogamous. It's just narrative pushing, no reality to it.

He's a papist

8:30 holy communion service, out by 9:30

Good lad

Call me old fashioned but I try not to keep with all of the retarded trendy terms millenials are making up these days.

Your friend is a dipshit then. Poke holes in his condoms so they can spread HIV to each other and we can just let nature do its cleansing. It's unlikely he's gonna listen to reason, so he's gonna have to go. Break a few eggs and all of that.

Are you suggesting that Leadsom wouldn't follow a similar foreign policy?

No I'm not.

No lad. I get the urge to murder the faggot supporting leftists in the church I used to go to. Same with the 3 other churches I went to.

your such a fag SA, does the whole church know you are a Homosexual?

Good man.

Marriage serves 3 purposes.

1, If pre-martial sex is heavily shamed then a man can be reasonably sure any child his wife has is his. This protects him

2, If a woman waits until marriage and invests in a man she has a safety net from him doing a runner. Can't pump and dump if marriage is in place.

3, It encourages men to build their legacy to pass onto their children. You achieve more to get a better wife and then you give your children better resources to continue the chain. This is how you build a society. The mating radio is naturally 7:1 Alphas to betas (in easy terms), so if you bring in monogamy you then get to harness those extra 6 men's talents. They become invested in the future of your society (for their kids sake) instead of being nihilistic.

Damn son, maybe you should keep your mouth shut before you get wrecked.

a big population of single men is dangerous, lad, and how does polygamy guarantee more females being born?

Obviously they're all pro-Israel, but Gove is a much more fervent and consistent neo-con than Leadsom, so yes

I'm talking about Fox.

Sorry, meant Fox

could someone tell me the location of that house, it looks so peaceful, I would love to visit one day

Youre right user, sadly.
Fucking millenials ruin everything.

It actually does the opposite.

In animals high tier genetics will lean towards a male birth rate because a man can spread his genes further and since he's a top tier male he will have access to many females.

A low tier genetic line will favour females because females can get laid much much easier than males can. They carry the burden of child birth so the male has less of a cost to fuck them than a female has to fuck a low tier male.

As such having high tier humans fucking will create more men than women.

Boy 'reported for RADICALISATION after saying Brexit would stop immigrants coming to UK'
archive.is/Tomcc

WHAT THE FUCKING BOLLOCKS

THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESA

Just changed my trousers for the first time this year.

TL;DR

Just got full range void from 10 hours of pest control.

Do you mean you bought a new pair of trousers or you've been wearing the same pair for 7 months?

That's bullshit lad. The male/female ratio has always favoured women, and the sole reason for China's demographic issue is down to their aborting or even outright murdering of female babies.

Die in a hole.

BASED GRANDMUMMY

are you some sort of dirty bastard?

NOICE

MEME THIS WOMAN INTO OFFICE

FARAGE/LEADSOM 2020

She handled Marr really well; didn't deflect any of the questions and actually schooled him on what she said.

I know this might sound a big weird lads, but I'd take her to my local garden centre and have a nice cup of tea with her all night long.

Okay m8, it's bullshit. I was just watching lectures on biology and it was brought up. Clearly it's bullshit though, shouldn't trust a professor in biology ever, he's probably wrong.

If only we could point out that there are more lower class women getting pregnant to make more lower class women because high tier men are exceptional and not the norm.

Oh wait, that's what proves my point.

This. Look no further than the Middle East, if you want to understand the consequences of large single male population. After a while they feel like they have nothing to lose.

Leadsome is a cow, Thatcher was a bitch m8

Better her than a paedophile supporting cunt like Theresa May.

Lad….

I'm not a Jockcuck, Thatcher was as bad as Blair m8.

wewewew

Same trusty pair of jeans for seven months.

No bullying lad.

I change my pants and shirts regularly, but with jeans I just kind of forget to change them. I only three pairs tbh.

Let me guess, muh mines? Remind me how many Labour's wilson closed down again.
conservativehome.com/leftwatch/2013/04/wilson-closed-more-coal-mines-than-thatcher.html

Yes, we know Thatcher was overrated.

Fucking hell, lads.

Go and stay go.

We'd know from your parlance anyway.

It'll have more culture than Belgium, at least.

That is pretty nasty lad.

kek

ooohhh dude, can you smell the ball sweat from a distance?

DOB GEG

Does Leadsom have a chance if she makes it to final tory ballot? I want to believe that the tory members know how shit Theresa May is.

What a tragedy. How are Londonistanis supposed to watch avant-garde plays about refugees without EU culture funding?

Smh, racist bigots…

Bit of a bigoted way to talk about northerners

And yet I still see normies crying about them as if they were dead and buried.

that's a bit racist tbh

It's not about democracy, it's about my my paycheck…

She will most likely make the final ballot by the end of the month. Gove fired his broadside at Boris much too early, and now his entire image is that of Brutus.

The establishment is throwing its full weight behind May, and I'm not sure if the members understand how horrible she is.

But either way, UKIP wins.

tbqh financial markets been very little now. It's basically just betting on what central banks will do. Brexit makes central bank inflationary measures more likely and thus pumps up the share prices

Their current argument now is "B-b-but the p-pound!" It's like they don't even know the long-term benefits of a weaker pound for an independent Britain.

Do they realize that, as we're a net contributor to the EU budget, we could just pay all of the EU subsidies ourselves with the money saved (if we wanted to) and have money left over?

Only difference is that now we have democratic control over where it goes.

It's like you want this country to fall into Blairite hands

Seriously, fuck science. The space race was won because of the cold war thanks Churchill and German expats not because of le state funding for le atheism.

#OperationYewTree
#NonceWatch

Liam Fox is the strongest zionist m8

Where did the hugging meme come from?

hope he get his wallet pinched when he hugs a nig nogg

thetimes.co.uk/tto/law/columnists/article2042633.ece (half the article is behind a paywall)

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10060376/Michael-Gove-aims-to-be-the-heir-to-Tony-Blair.html

theguardian.com/politics/2009/apr/25/michael-gove-interview

Gove was never actually on our side lad.

Why does love for my countrymen not count as love in this brave new world?

And he's pretty much not in the race, which leaves Gove as the plausible Zionist candidate.

Because its not about love or stopping hate, the left are the most hateful, only towards people who disagree with them. Its a bullshit wool to pull over the publics eyes to hide their true agenda.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Because we democratically decided to import muslims on mass and give them our council houses.

I'll post this every weekend.

Good, real scientists are forced to toe the PC line so I'm glad these entitled shits are getting cut.

The cuckservatives are cucks anyway so we can throw the PC "woman leader" rhetoric at them and narrow it down to Leadsome and May, then we utterly destroy May.

Is our tap water infected from women's urine or is it just an American thing and gets filtered through our system?
Should i just drink bottled water from now on

We have no say in this, May is likely to win because she's already in bed with all the people voting.

JUST….GLOBALIST GERMAN SOCIALIST POLITICIAN WANTS TO MAKE ECONOMIC WAR ON THE UK…

Rough translation:

[ Merkel's deputy, German Vice Chancellor and socialist Sigmar ] Gabriel wants German citizenship for young Britons

The SPD ( Social Democratic Party ) discussed the lessons of the referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union. The party leader sees it as an opportunity for a better Europe - and woos Euro friends among the island's neighbours.

SPD leader Sigmar Gabriel wants to make it easy to offer young Britons German citizenship. The referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union - the decision to end membership was made principally by the likes of older voters in England and Wales, Gabriel said in Berlin on Saturday on a European congress of the SPD. "They [ young people ] knew better than the snobs of the British elite, that it was about their future."

Europe can "not just pull up the drawbridge." We must think about what we could offer the young Britons, the minister said. The SPD has always been for dual citizenship. "Let them offer us the young Britons who live in Germany, Italy or France, so that they can remain EU citizens in this country."

Last week had Green Party made a similar statement. The EU countries should offer young Brits on the continent immediate legal certainty about their future status, said Rebecca Harms, Green Party leader in the European Parliament. "This can go from the right of residence to the offer of citizenship."

archive.is/30OB1

Germany…you can have the pakis and niggers if you want….YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

FUCKING COMMUNISTS!!

I don't know much about this but…
How the shitfuck does this cause inflation?
Inflation is caused by a thriving economy, lower interest rates, or printing money to pay debt.
Brexit seems like would be deflationary…

Plastic bottles are one of the biggest sources of estrogenic chemicals in the food chain.

Dig a well, lad

Have a look at this British lass. What a right slag, I bet she's seen a few dicks up her London asshole.

Are there exceptional amounts of plastic bottles in Scotland, then?

I'm fairly civic tbh but that thing is beastly.

kek

An Alt right lass if I ever saw one!

Fuck off saxon

Because it makes more QE/corporate bond buying by the ECB/negative interest rates more likely

Most plastics comes with estrogen mimicking chemicals, all of which are known to leech.
They tend to leech when exposed to heated liquids, or basic / acidic liquids.
Look up Tritan.

Here's some links
motherjones.com/environment/2014/06/bpa-free-plastics-tritan-nalgene-dangerous
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

Exactly, which is why at the age of 25 I voted to leave. Cunt.

Please take all of our braindead leftards, yids and muds.

wew lad

2016: THE YEAR OF NO PRISONERS

You're at the train station and these tanned Germans walk up and slap your gf's ass. What do you do?

HIDEOUS

Her dick is too small tbh

Terribly sorry, Angus.

EU aims to sidestep parliaments on CETA
>The EU Commission is reportedly planning to push through a free trade agreement between Canada and the EU, known as CETA, without giving the bloc's national parliaments a say in it.
archive.is/i2KYW

I forgive you Tristram. Let's never fight again.

This is why you don't give women books.

WEW

Smack the prick in the jaw. Niggers are shit fighters, they live off the back of their bad reputation and the nanny state to intimidate people and they've had the privilege for too long. Get a good lawyer and walk free, get your gf to cry some crocodile tears for good measure.

Look at how the women outnumber the men.

White women are gutter trash tbh.

This is why I only colonize asian pussy

No you don't.

((( )))
((( )))

hog diggity damn.

A staple of the left in lieu of actual arguments .

Leftoids are so fucking cringy

I was just fishing for (you)s. White women aren't worse than any other female demographic when it comes to politics, I guess.

Does anyone remember that 'Tab' video that featured nu-males insulting Donald Trump, one of which was 'you humongous BOOB of a man! x-DDD'

Cringe as fuck

oy vey, look at these goyim! they want to cage all the jews!!! Disgusting shvetva

Filtered.

"What has farage lied about?"
COMPLETE SILENCE.
Whatever.

That pic looks dirty as fuck

Good, maybe this will help shut the whiny remainer faggots up.

Shit looks like i'll be collecting rain water instead from now on.
Or filtering sea-water

no but I remember that nu-male who tried to confront farage, called him a banker, got corrected and then resorted to stammering and calling them men. Farage and co just laughed and walked off.

I feel like you must be Sarcuck trying to make Holla Forumsacks looks sensitive in an effort to confirm his feeble "muh horseshoe theory" bullshit.

Lads, do I go to the cinema today or not? What would be worth seeing?

Here you go.

I was j/k I didn't filter you but cos you're being such a bitch about it I will.

Filtered.

Checking your trips and I agree.

I remember that, Farage asked him if he'd like to meet the UKIP LGBT commissioner and have a cup of tea with him and he said no

To which Farage replied "NO? NO?!" in one of the most banter worthy tones I've heard in my life.

Filtered.

The left get all their opinions from shit and interfering (((foreign))) media like the Washington CuckPost

Wait for hillary's america.
Yes, dinesh is a pooo
But he is like only right wing film maker…

If you go see it opening weekend, more normie faggots will watch it, and trump gets more votes.

*Also, we will get more right wing movies if there is a market for them*

I was j/k too, I actually filtered you first and I'm just guessing what your posts say tbh

Giving ANY money to Jewllywood. EVER

Brilliant.

lol this is the main part I remembered too.

Independence Day 2

kek

Fucking despicable tbf.

If you can read through the entirety of the plot of Rowling's new play without getting a cluster headache, you may want to get checked for brain damage
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html

is that a disabled tree?

This dude's wife probably has a boyfriend and he thinks being in porn should be a exclusion criteria for being a MP.

I wish I didn't fuck asian girls. I have a lot of guilt about it tbh

Is his teacher eating a banana?

To be fair, though, those Africans probably only recently learned how to read. Imagine being asked to do math using Korean or Japanese characters.

I hope we have protection from the evil magic

So could I just join the Conservative Party now and vote for the new leader?

Lads, is it worth visiting Iran?

I thought she was taking the piss about writing this? TOP KEK!

Think you need to have been a member for three months

TOP TIER CHANNEL TBH, LADS
youtube.com/user/AnglosphereAlIiance

Christ brit/pol/ I feel everything is starting to reach fever pitch, I just want to tear into lefties, preferably with a danish war axe for extra autism points

Time to shout out some spoilers to the public?

Lord I'd smash

I know this feel. Before I go the gym I like to watch videos of left-wing marches to get me pumped.

I'm more hostile than ever to them now.

Anyone want to help dig into the clinton foundation?

the body of an angel, the face of a horse…

The EU's 'democratic' system that elected a president nobody wants
archive.is/xNURw

michael jackson was immoral tbh

why all the crotch grabbing? smh

ITS SUNNY FINALLY LADS

What about all the noncing?

Gove is the biggest Blairite since Blair himself.

READ IN FULL: Article Pulled By Telegraph After Pressure From Theresa May Campaign
order-order.com/2016/07/02/rea

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/michael-jackson-stashed-pictures-of-animal-torture-and-nude-chil/

Lad he had a massive stockpile of CP and animal gore…

yeah but even the music which people love him for is immoral

The Membership vote is in October, isn't it?

Not surprised tbh, if Le Penn can win and get the French a referendum then the EU is dead.

Sang this hymn during today's church service in remembrance of the Battle of the Somme.

Brought a tear to my eye, I have to say.

France is doing horribly right now.
No, the biggest donor for the EU is Germany and once they exit, it's over.

Who would have guessed?

They won't let that happen

Germany has no chance of exiting though, France does.

Cameron resigned as Prime Minister as he backed Remain. I
May voted Remain
"Make me Prime Minister!!!"

FUCKING WOMEN!!

JUST LIKE GOY OF THRONES

More like Haaretz of Cards tbh.

I really don't care.

Have hope lads. That's what they told us about our exit.

The International Jew

Reminder.

degeneracy confirmed

banish this succubus from our realm

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

35 minute video by Razorfist debunking the entire Jackson is a pedo thing. The "massive stockpile of CP" was actually an art book, that contained semi nude young boys. The artbook also happened to be an international best seller and every rich prick likely have one on their book shelf.

Either way watch the video, it convinced me he wasn't a pedo even though he was a nigger.

Thats fucking disturbing.

Tbf for all his faults, Michael Jackson did one thing right.

He tried to become white.

LADS THERE'S A HAPPENING IN AMERICA THAT YOU SHOULD SEE

>Draco asks Harry to use his position as Head of Magical Law Enforcement at the Ministry of Magic to shut down gossip that a Time-Turner was used to allow Voldemort to impregnate Astoria, Draco’s wife, who gave birth to Scorpius.
Holy shit, this is the sequel we've all been waiting for: Harry Potter and the Time-Traveling Cuckoldry.

??????

We'll have to settle for #nokids and quiet masturbation in basement suites my millennial friend.

I'm not sure what the implication Relentless Autism is going for here.

Our memes are inking into reality faster than anticipated.

Well they were using them for labor and might think medically treating a good worker was worth it.

Isn't the story that when they got off the trains all the weak, sick or otherwise non-laboring Jews were separated by a doctor and then gassed?

Right lads, someone proove to me that the OUTRAGED Jewish Labour MP Ruth Smeeth is not some sort of agent provocoteaur. The whole thing looked staged, her fake over the top reaction, the camera being right on her, what the guy said being edited out. Its like all of a sudden the brainwashing Guardian and others wanted to make this a big deal. Its like get rid of Corbyn who didnt sway ppl like they wanted and remind everyone that you can never suspect or criticise zionists at the same time, the whole thing looks shady to me. I wouldnt be surpirised if she was the one who called for this meeting with a plan to do this, she is literally doing what she's been accused of, the mind boggles.

I want North Americans to leave

UK offered free movement of labour to Poles in May 2004. the EU didn't until 2011
….

>>>Holla Forums

Thank you for recognising that Canadians exist, though I admit that our country is cancer thanks to British abandonment after the first world war

Cellar?

A comedian on Twitter made the picture first, then it got posted on Holla Forums. Trump posted it today on Twitter. This picture wasn't made by Holla Forums
archive.is/Sc6qA

Shill it.

There's no way Gove isn't a homosexual boy-lover.

Oh so they've been shifting the goal posts again? As real a sit may have been in the jews' minds, I really loathe them.

He's probably tied to the Clinton foundation is some way then.

tbf, have you seen what his wife looks like?

Looks like he started the fire lads.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it.
Her writing is overall atrocious; it reminds me of teen fanfiction.

Looks like a bloke in a bad wig

Activated by the Yanks to sabotage Corbyn as him calling Bliar out could unravel shit in the US

games.usvsth3m.com/slap-michael-gove/

Before the 80s it wasn't uncommon for people to be nude in art books, some of those people happened to be kids. It wasn't wank fodder it was just the "free expression of the human body". Same way pictures of a nudeist camp will show naked kids.

Times change goy, doesn't make you a pedo for owning shit that wasn't pedo-related when it came out and forgetting you own it.

Germany's junior coalition party wants to offer Brits German citizenship
cityam.com/244629/germanys-economy-minister-and-junior-coalition-party-wants

Can she not come up with anything more original than 'le ebil Nazi wizards'?

Filtered.

Yes buy into the migrant rape train goyn.

What do you have to say about the American lolberg claim that America escaped the European banking cartels who manipulated the European powers and profited from their wars? Until 1913 that is.

The Secret of Swiss Success Is Decentralization
fee.org/articles/the-secret-of-swiss-success-is-decentralization/

Only good can come of this.

This traitorous globalist cunt should be swinging from a yard arm in Portsmouth

Good Lord, what a fucking trainwreck.

A fucking name like Albus in (((THE CURRENT YEAR))) is just bully ammunition, tbh.

Whoa, Ron better watch out what kind of company his little girl keeps. She sounds like the typical cockslut.

Harry got cucked by his worse enemy, kek.

TOP WEW

Can you say "Ma-Rey Sue"?

Oh, look, it's Theresa May.

Animu hair in Potty-verse.

DAFUQ

TAM CIVICUS

And the rest is a fucking mess. I'm glad Rowling's ruined her legacy now.

:^)

FUCK OFF TONY

OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTIVATE ALL THE BRITISH JEWS!!!!!!

In unprecedented move, British police summons Tzipi Livni over suspected Gaza war crimes
archive.is/C0Sm8
Livni is currently in London to attend the Haaretz Israel Conference; The summons was cancelled after diplomatic contacts between Israel and Britain

Антоша, Антоша, идем копать картошу

TONY BLIAR

He married Hermo in the books and the films.

This is damage control because she doesn't want Hermo to be black and called a "mudblood".

Of course. Israel practically owns the parliament.

Which EU country has produced the most emigrants..?
metrocosm.com/eu-diaspora-map/

It's an alternate universe because time travel or some bollocks like that.

She really is a fucking hack; no idea how her books got so popular

jej

4.9 mil

Wtf? I heard 2.2 max

Reddit and Tumblr are fucking pissed at the plot:

reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/4nc1hj/spoilers_cursed_child_megathread_part_2/

techinsider.io/harry-potter-cursed-child-play-time-travel-2016-6

Their defensive denial is "B-b-but it has to be seen, not read!"

victorkrvm.tumblr.com/post/145680264471/in-depth-plot-summary-of-cursed-child-part-two

She's popular because she is a talentless hack.

Best video on the internet. Based Hyde.

She also has a massive black bird tattoo on her back and is Voldemort's secret daughter.

Reading through this plot is giving me flashbacks of other horrible Potter fanfiction. I mean, Jesus, it's scarily like My Immortal where Marty McFly from Back to the Future arrives in Hogsmead in his time traveling car and parties with all the main characters,

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
t. Dumblydore

Is it? I'll be honest I skimmed it cos every time I see her name I just zone out.

Alternative universe, with mudblood death camps and muggles getting ackbar'd by pure bloods, this is a jab at us

Should be the mudbloods but Rowling hasn't got the balls.

I know how her books got popular, considering it essentially creates a sense of "you're a mud but I'm pure but we're all the same inside"

Wonder who could take a such interest in that ideology :^)

Wait are they pissed off because it's shit or because people know it's going to be shit? Or both and they're in denial?

I'd fuck Voldy's daughter tbh, Pureblood pride world wide

What date is the result from chilcot coming out? This cunt needs to be punished

My immortal is a work of art.

Combination of all three, I'd wager.

LOL

Is My Immortal that extremely long erotic fanfic or is that another story?

Yes, yes, you've wrote a script for a new play Ms Rowling…

HOWEVER

Topkek.

Fill in the gaps, lads…

I did some digging after that tory poster from a few threads back

My immortal is the fanfiction where every character has been turned into a 2006 Scene kid, and there's almost no relation to Harry Potter at all.

fanfiction.net/s/6829556/2/My-Immortal

What

Fill in the gaps lads…

I did some digging after that tory poster from a few threads back lol

Best enjoyed via dramatic reading. And lots of alcohol.

Apologies…

FIX YOUR SITE HOTWHEELS

Just been checking through my e-mails. Because I was a member of UKIP (need to update my membership tbh) I get all of the newsletters and all of that stuff, this was a pretty good one from London.

I can only imagine what a CUCK Gove will be on Trump, I mean why wouldn't he? He's a cuck on every other important issue and only jumped on Brexit because he's an opportunistic prick. I feel sorry for Boris, I'm hoping he can completely break his cuckservative mould and be the person he really is.

Freddie's pretty based, he's Indian, but he's cool.

Until we get someone who'll set a date on article 50 we have no one.

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU STARTED PREPARING FOR THE RACE WAR. YOU WON'T BE CURBSTOMPING ANYONE WITHOUT A WELL-BALANCED POSTURE AND A HIGH DEGREE OF FLEXIBILITY

HERE'S A MUST-TRY MOBILITY DRILL, BROUGHT TO YOU BY ERIC CRESSEY

Jings, Probably the most forthright admission of guilt I've seen so far.

People till think they're joking or delusional as well.

Did Tory poster say that the MP was an open or closet faggot?

Nice work.

Well Leadsome said she'd do it immediately and we could be out by 2017. I'm starting to like her more and more. Farage has really changed the political landscape and has had a massive influence. We live in interesting times.

If you really cut down to it the Indians who really love this country and genuinely want to improve it, you'd probably have 50 in the country, tops and I don't have a problem with such a small number. Most of them would go back if they didn't have gibs and were struck off the GP register more often as so many should be.

Freddie's an exception.

The main issue with non-whites is a problem on the cuck government and mega-capitalists who are adament on us race-mixing and shill it like crazy. Most people choose not to race-mix (especially whites) but this doesn't help and the small number of people who do choose to are insignificant in the large scheme of things, whatever you opinion on them may be.

There's lots that needs to be done to cure the demographic problem, cutting immgiration is just one.

Death penalty will stabalise the numbers more.
Cutting welfare will also do the same.
Stabalising/trading with the non-white countries and improving their standards of living will also help.

The kikes and traitors have caused massive damage.

Ireland's 0.9 million is far more significant than Britain's 5 million. they only have a population of 6 million. Truly a nation of emigrants.

Here, let me try, who /moomins/ here?

me me me

Higher education was a mistake.

telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/03/oxford-university-to-replace-male-pale-and-stale-portraits-with/

Paedophiles already have human rights so far.

Smeeth is a member of the Lord Sainsbury funded Progress network, she also used to be director of public affairs for BICOM an Israeli lobbyist group.That and she's has "strictly protect" status from the U.S.Embassy. I think it is safe to say she's connected to the grey Zionist state.

Open I think

I wonder if they'll realise before it's too late.

This is the international face of Britain.

London mate london.

They replace dthe British flag with the fag flags recently as well didn't they?

Let the lefties have their safe space universities. Smart people will avoid student debt and get real trade/job and have happy lives and families. We'll rebuild new institutions of worth, these people will go the way of the dinosaur.

This is literally what it is in most cases, the rest are people who wanna be "nerds" i.e. normies. fucking cancer.

Royal Britannia, Britannia filled with gays~

Christ, students used to protest globalisation 15 years ago.
now they embrace it

What disability can i say i have to guarantee a job interview lads?
I already say im a jew on the forms to try and curry favour

You're a nigger

nth for your Sunday dose of the lovely Bea

Those aren't disabilities, lads.

check the IQs

Inbreeding. Not even once.

She's more eye than human

Just imagine those eyes staring up at you past your navel…

Kind of hard to prove, i need something that requires no proof
I doubt they'd check me cock for a foreskin

She's a doe-eyed beauty.

Women evolved larger eyes than men because it kicks into people's sense of protecting children. Women's faces are more child like in order to reduce the chance of violence towards them. Mens faces on the other hand are designed to take a punch better.

I don't fucking understand. Why are so many brexit campaigners trying to get brexit then say the opposite after the referendum? What's the point? What do they gain?
They're making us look like fucking idiots.
Is there actually anyone that fought so hard for Brexit that actually believes in it?

Nah, mate, that face just screams "I'm going to be found dead in a cheap hotel with a blue face and a needle sticking out of my arm"

don't open this

She said it three years ago you fool

Following in her mother's footsteps then.

She hasn't said it would be a disaster, this is an old story from about 4 years ago.

She actually scares me.

There's larger eyes, and then there's freakish senpanku eyes.

Politicians
Look how many conservatives claimed to be Euro-sceptic than backed Remain

Is that Kaitlyn Bruce Jenner?

wtf

It's a dad kissing his kid but he's bald so he looks like an arse.

HAHAHA FUCK

I've analyzed that image and I've determined what it means. I'm not quite sure how to handle that information. It took me a while to get there.

AAAAAND Tone ' THE BLOOD GOD ' Blair DINDU NUFFIN

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

HAHAHA

Prosecutors at the International Criminal Court will examine the Chilcot report for evidence of abuse and torture by British soldiers but have already ruled out putting Tony Blair on trial for war crimes, The Telegraph can disclose.

Embrace it lad.

When did the conservative party stop being conservative?

Hopefully just all his mates instead and then us common folk can finish him off

never

Disraeli wanted it to carry out Whig measures, so one could argue that it was never really conservative.

IT'S HAPPENING

I prefer Eugenie tbqh

Go back to the alt-right cesspit that is GSoGM.

Is this just one of those phrases that has become entirely meaningless?

Here's an abridged version of what happened.

It was in a downward spiral throughout the entire 20th century due to the (((media))) influencing public opinion, but it gave up it's last gasp after the landslide defeat in 2002 against Labour. After that, the Tories had an internal coup, shoving all the real conservatives on to the back benches while progressives adopting Blairite policies were pushed into leadership positions.

Their strategy of trying to beat New Labour by becoming New Labour finally paid off in 2010 where they finally ousted Gordon Brown. Now we're stuck in a permanent loop of progressive social democrats claiming to conservatives ruling the roost.

She's not quite dainty enough for my taste, but each to their own

Probably, I always think of it to mean the faggots that like Milo and Gavin Mcinnes. Y'know, edgy ledditers

What's wrong with me? I try very hard to be moral.

Die in a hole.

It's a natural feature of 'Conservatism' as a quasi-ideology. The Conservatives only ever halt 'progress' made by leftists ratehr than substantially altering it. Therefore Conservatism has always just been a more moderate form of progressivism. For instance, in the 50s and 60s the Tories were also Keynesians, just less so than Labour. Thus 'Conservatism' is just the progressivism of 20 years ago.

The only exception to this is Thatcher, but then she wasn't exactly 'conservative'.

Holy shit, LOL.

It makes me think of TRS ,which is totally different.

It's irritating how the word is near useless for communication now, since everyone has a different idea of what it means

Who /dutty/ here?

Anyone who isn't kosher/cuck-right is alt-right by default.

I remember reading somewhere that foot fetishes were among the most common.

Making some ale bread lads. it's so fucking comfy you should try it.

Who else here /SortingTheirFilesAfterBrexit/? Got so many pics all over the place because it was all just too fast

Yea cuz no one on brit/pol/ likes Farage right? he's just a mean old racist. Not like Corbyn

Neither are alt-right.

It's a really shit meme.

who /antinazicore/ here?

Specsavers

Interesting. Same eyes as Queen Vicky.

Ham beasts

What a daring and radical opinion to take! Whoever made this must be a very enlightened freethinker!

I knew someone who looked like the spitting image of Vic. everyone called her a fish because of her eyes lol

I'm apictural. Funny that I use a Tasmanian composition sharing board, but its true. All images are the work of the devil.

Afternoon lads

You can tell because they used a naughty word in their image, very rebellious.

French Anti-Free Speech Laws Force Right-wing Activists Into Hiding Abroad
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/03/anti-speech-laws-force-activists-hiding/

lol, believing MSM about guys who were trying to out the NWO…

POOR LITTLE BLAIRITE CUCK

wot?

TOP FUCKING KEK
Poll reveals young remain voters reduced to tears by Brexit result
twitter.com/guardian/status/749536882644676608

PADDY CUCKDOWN IN TALKS WITH LABOUR MPS OVER NEW CENTRE LEFT ALLIANCE….

SDP 2.0 WHEN?

markpack.org.uk/141954/paddy-ashdown-realignment/

Paddy's been wanting to merge with Labour since 1997

Sunday Times calls for 10% corporate tax rate
twitter.com/suzannelynch1/status/749535003139276803

May's view of a possible Brexit from April 2016
conservativehome.com/parliament/2016/04/theresa-mays-speech-on-brexit-full-text.html

TL;DR?

Are there pics of Mummy when she was younger?

I agree with most of that tbh

this never gets old

It's just weird.

Bosnia forbids women from marrying Saudis.
archive.is/wpm7X

MILLENNIALS AND WOMEN OUT!!

pls be a joke

Spit roasted I think is the correct term

why? it's bloody hilarious

twitter.com/DominicFarrell/status/749362754704793600

How hard is it to move out and live on your own somewhere relatively quiet, lads? I can't fucking take much more of mummy and her shit tbh.

The histrionics were so obvious. No doubt These fucks killed old Joes Cock

Do you have a job?

This tbh

Do you have a low effort way to dodge the estrogen?

To be fair, I was welling up slightly. I felt serious pride and joy. I really felt my ancestors were guiding me from beyond the grave and we were blessed.

Fucking hell get a minimum wage job and live in misery like the rest of the neets

No you lazy kent

how can someone feel so emotionally attached to an economic organisation? I really don't understand. For example, if Scotland voted to leave, I'd be a bit bummed out but like whatever it was a vote and that's what they want.

I just went to the pub and had a beer in the sun, then it actually dawned on me what had happened and i got goosebumps of pride

Voldemort was a half-blood m8

Don't mix plastics with food and drink and if you have to don't heat it. Don't use soaps, shampoos etc.. with estrogenic chemicals in them. (look it up)

wew, lads

I'd be devastated.. hundreds of years of union and shared history compared to some USSR frankenstein that's been around for 30 odd years

The problem with "neets" has nothing to do with a lack of education. Frankly a lot of schools could stand to be torn down and standards raised. Women have ruined schooling tbh.

I swear this is 50% of Holla Forumsacks

Why do so many Brits say that they're smart but lazy? It's nothing to be proud of.

It's not just brits, it's chan culture.

It's an excuse for not achieving anything of worth, while trying to make themselves feel less bad. It's not limited to us, though; it's like says.

i never went through a libertarian/ancap phase

i love those crazy fuckers though

Partly coz everyone has to learn our language

I'm talking about meatspace mate, I keep running into people when I'm out and about who hear about the things I do/have done and then say "I'd do that too, but I'm lazy". It's frustrating to see people cut themselves off from their potential like that.

He got fat again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want to lift so I can clobber lefties

HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED…

Not sure what you mean there.

that's most slightly below average performers myself included

FREEDOM never sleeps!!

btw thanks for the 4th of July wishes.
Will blow something up today in honor of Brexit!

Again, it's not limited to brits. Most people like to think that they'd be brilliant if they just put themselves for it, but never would put themselves forward.

REMINDER THAT THE MACC LADS SANG AN ODE TO OWEN JONES NEARLY 30 YEARS AGO

THIS SONG ENCAPSULATES OWEN PERFECTLY IN ALMOST EVERY LYRIC

Meme magic at work again. Someone should bring it to his attention.

;-;

my nigga

I'm meant to be a skinny cunt.

What was it like meeting Isabel, Ricky?

Not if I'm blown up first!

Not if we die first lad.

c-confirmed?

Happy Birthday mate.

Yes but before he dies he will see Britain flower with her independence and wealth regained.

at least im well-toned

Not if we do our duties he wont.

Isabel is my waifu tbqh

Lads, all this Kek worship from people on our side could be a big mistake…

Lady Nugee gave a speech today in Islington. Islington where 99.5% of Brits couldn't afford to buy a house or flat…or parking space
order-order.com/2014/11/24/lady-nugees-walled-garden/

Why does she slump?

That fuck got all asshurt when I sent him this. I have to resort to postage now.

Look into the face which heralds final oblivion.

Islington is also where Boris lives

Don't almost all women slump like that?

THINGS

I wish I could go back in time and curbstomp whoever the fuck coined the word "racism" tbh

It's like the Western world's goddamn fucking Achilles' heel, we have no defence against it

Lads…

EU about to bully Switzerland because it's model of direct democracy has become so powerful and influential and they are threatened by it
EU to tell Switzerland it will lose access to single market if it imposes controls on free movement of EU citizens
REMINDER : THE EU MUST BE DESTROYED. BY FORCE OF ARMS IF NECESSARY
archive.is/OnsT3

Stalin took care of Trotsky don't worry

Not all the time…in every pic of her, she's slumping, even when she knows her pic is being taken.
Does no one realize how important good posture is, anymore?
I practically beat it into my kids.

The word has lost all currency through over-use.

You could shrug off any use of it with no problem.

The defense is to admit you are a racist and say there is literally nothing wrong with it.

I believe it was first popularized by Bronstien/Trotsky when he called Ukrainians who didn't want to join the USSR racists.

Idk tbh lad, the people I know who have jobs got their jobs from knowing people.

Not really tbh.

Islington….where all the liberal/Labur elite live apart from Bliar who lives in a £25 million pound complex in Paddington guarded by SO19

They must ALL be purged

Mate, he has an actual grave. You could piss and shit on it. Give it the pee pee poo poo treatment.

Brexit aftermath: Eurosceptic FringeParties getting boost in EU. Watch here: facebook.com/RTvids/videos/1248760251800892/

Kek lads Redditors can't handle the bants

To recap :
Article 50 timetable latest for those interested
May: not this year
Gove: by the end of the year
Leadsom: September

MUMMY KNOWS THE WAY

MUMMY WILL YOU BE PM?

Fuck off with your Oedipus complex you fucking freak.

Yes Tony…ones with fucking qualifications and ones with qualifications that are NEEDED.. You think we're stupid?

…I would like to see you end your blood soaked days like you made Gadaffi end his

Fox: As soon as he sorts his cabinet out. (i.e September)

We need Leadsom right now tbqh.

Leadsom for UKIP leader

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/uk-college-and-catering-firm-apologize-after-muslim-student-bites-into-bacon-sandwich

She might just quit the Tory party if the PM doesn't carry out Brexit satisfactorily. If that does happen, however slight the chance, I wouldn't mind seeing her join UKIP, though the drop in prestige and position might be really difficult to accept.

Pretty nice tbh lad.

What do you think they discussed?

archive.is/45Oyf

Doesn't stop them from being a useful source on Muslims

3 years ago. It's you making us look like idiots.

MUMMY LEADSOM WEEEE

how to jew the 2nd austrian elections

your a faggot just like SA.

probably the fact that their rigged election was declared null and void, and how to avoid getting the Nationalist to win.

MUMMY MUMMMY MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYY

Get a sense of humour you faggot

JEWS….ALWAYS FUCKING JEWS….
Herzog demands UK change law after Livni's Scotland Yard summons

From Wikipedia :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Herzog

He was an officer in Unit 8200 - The Israeli SIGINT corps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

So….now we know you're reading this Unit 8200…take this message back to this arrogant fuckwit…

TAKE YOUR FUCKING DEMANDS AND STICK THEM UP YOUR DIRTY JEW ARSE

t. Josef Goebbels

????????

takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_takimag_july_3_2016/

Kek. Loving this article.

Go.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT

YOUR MEMES ARE SHIT, FUCK OFF TO Holla Forums

I've been here since we were on cuckchan, I just hate mummyposters. It's the lowest tier of the shitposting.

Just on the off-chance there are still some real goys left on this 8ch.net board
Andrea Leadsom is a full ethnic kike

The fact that so many (((anons))) are already thumping the tub for her on here should give one or two some pause for thought.

From the her Judeowikipedia page

A bona fide actual self-admitted kike-jew, that is all.

I hate mummyposters too m8

MUMMYPOSTERS BTFO, LEADSOME IS A KIKE

so then everyone running for tory leader is full ethnic jew?

hey look it's the gay nonce

Literally how does that 1 sentence prove she's a kike.

I'm the same really, I didn't even mind it at first but when these pathetic fucks constantly do it for attention and to use brit/pol/ as their blog, that's when I started to "bully" them.

Weren't most of their "4 million" voters repeated signings from bots and Eastern Euros?

get fucked GCHQ

MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM
MUMMY FOR PM

Sorry m8

it was the hacker known as 4 chan

You know Salmon can be an English name?

He'd probably claim Nige is a Jew as well, because:

He's retarded. I can't find any reference to her being Jewish anywhere. She's also from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, hardly an area known for its Jews. Her facial features do not strike me as Jewish. She also appears to be a committed Christian.

So apart from her maiden name which is an English name that can also be Jewish (although her given names are not at all Jewish), there's literally no evidence that she is Jewish.

If you have any more, please tell me.

Get gassed kikes

What (((user))) forgot to include was the following text from his rather strangely short C&P from

I hope they catch him soon.

So it could be either therefore she's definitely a jew?

Feel free to suggest alternate candidates then.

You realize those are different origins its' giving?

It can be Jewish or it can be English. About half of the people on this list are Jewish, and the other half aren't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmon_(surname)

u fucking w0t m8? Are you confused with SA and Alberto?

not an argument.

LEADSOME IS A KIKE
SHE IS A JEW BITCH
LEADSOME IS A KIKE
SHE IS A JEW BITCH
LEADSOME IS A KIKE
SHE IS A JEW BITCH
LEADSOME IS A KIKE
SHE IS A JEW BITCH
LEADSOME IS A KIKE
SHE IS A JEW BITCH

You're an idiot. She's far more likely to be descended from the English/French version than the Yiddish version.

Why risk it?

Not an argument.

Kikes are always the first to call others Kikes, I think it's some form of ethnic self-hatred.

So because her name originated from Yiddish over a thousand years ago she's somehow still full ethnic kike? Who knows maybe she has the faintest trace of Jewish blood in her but for over 2000 years or however long it's been I doubt she is any more

Do you want us to support Theresa May then?

Because she's in the top 2 candidates in terms of not being shit.

Not an argument.

You're a homosexual paedophile because you post photoshopped pictures of politicians on naked men and gifs of little girls

Because all of the other information about her makes it's unlikely she's Jewish

She is also better (and less avowedly Zionist, if that interests you) than the other candidates

Non est argumentum.

May is just as bad, all the Conservative leaders are kosher and will only continue the destruction of the UK.

Because it's her or the incarnation of ethnomasochism?

BRAVO

Theresa May is worse. Michael Gove is worse. Stephen Crabb is considerably worse.

You want us to stop supporting Leadsom, what do you propose instead?

Leadstrom is the best of a bad bunch, she's hardly our candidate due to overwhelming agreement in policy.

Same here. So literally the only reason we have to believe she's jewish is that her surname may or may not be ashkenazic. This is as dumb as when people started shouting Lauren Southern was a jew.

Bingo!
The point precisely for even the least circumspect among us.

The concern is that every single media talking head is singing her praises, every single media publication is stating it as a foregone conclusion, the only excuse to not be wary of this long-term zionist lackey is if you're under the age of 14 after too many flu vaccine shots and haven't observed how the Halakha jewish caliphate operates in the UK

Pas un argument.

Now you're flat out lying. The media are all behind May.

What?

May's the current favourite to win, and the Daily Mail have been attempting to smear Leadsom. The mirror hate her by default, and Andrew Marr did not in any way give her an easy ride.

(((user))) I think your problem here is that Lauren Southern had already admitted she was a jew in candid conversations only to deny it later when she realised what a problem that would be for her co-opting the (((alt-right))) movement.

Where?

Well you've convinced me.

I'm now a #MayParade

lad, I think you might be a shill

Listened to a single radio show in the UK today?
Or read any number of the jewish press today?
Watched Marr show and the subsequent talking heads singing her almighty praises?

Literal jerrycuck faggot detected.

Yea it looks like they're trying way too hard to fit in to the point they're completely out of place

GCHQ it's insulting that you think this intern with the subversiveness of a damp rag is good enough for us.

She said her grandparents had fled from Denmark during the "Holocaust", meaning that at least one of her parents is fully Jewish.

You've literally just ignored 2 out of 3 of my points

Stick to posting Civic Carswell you mug.

She said her grandparents had fled from Denmark, didn't mention the Holocaust though and later clarified that they were just cucks and not Jews

tha's a different guy, the Travisposter from Holla Forums does those.
so h'what? are you a paki?

(czeck'd)
no-one, support UKIP and stop being a traitor.

I Don't support that cow

fuck off with your trash pics.

NEW THREAD HERE

Commenting in today's Sunday Times and calling for a second referendum Jeremy Clarkson says "Of course this would infuriate million of north of England coffin-dodgers
who are prepared to bankrupt the country simply because they don't want to live next door to a "darkie" " - A hypocrisy that overlooks the fact that Clarkson himself tried several legal actions to prevent ramblers from walking near his house in the Isle of Man.
The rest of the article continues in the same vein Clarkson advocates for a second referendum thus: " But better to look a bit silly for a short time than to live forever in a dimly lit, poverty-stricken, festering nest of warts, mud and minority-bashing incidents on the bus home every evening" - And Jezza knows a bit about buses, he had them on Top Gear once.

We all know it's JUST YOU, you complete autist

I literally just called her the best of the worst you fucking ingrate, in what world is that praise?

UKIP has jews in it, Farage is a Zionist !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SUPPORT THAT KIKE PARRTY LMAO

Now I can't say much being a >(2) myself but seriously now

IF YOU WANT YOUR PAY, TRY HARDER

back to >>>Holla Forums

Your Jew paranoia is too typical of Jerrycuck fantasy so get fucked. It's wild and inaccurate. No real facts just speculative onomastics.

As for the Carswell accusation. Yet more speculation.

She's not Jewish m8, you have no evidence that she is. You seem mental

SHE OPENLY SAID SHE WAS A JEWESS, NOW FUCK OFF GCHQ

She's literally best PM choice out of all those available.
Your a fucking idiot but more importantly your a shill

When?

Sauce?

Where then

Here's the sauce

akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

Just so you folks now know is all I wanted to do was plant the seed to at least get some goys thinking.

Know your enemy [the infernal kike-jew] and concern yourself so many are on here jumping on the bandwagon thumping the tub for her.

Notice how few genuinely wanted to so much as even check out the information for themselves.

Realise that among the many good goys of this board there are a great many kike-jew hasbarats that have shit this entire place up as you see on the Trump board.

How very sneaky of you and how very jewey of you because that point is actually true

Farage has already Labour most recently has kicked out every single MP that dared criticise isreal or zionism or speak about globalist NWO schemes etc.

UKIP was always the steam vent to disband and destroy the BNP, they did that by kicking out Nick Griffin now you have a civic nationalist party that no longer criticises jews, zionism or the banks and focuses just on the muslims.

Here's Nick telling you all about it, before the party took the shekels and they sacked him

Zionist Neocons Offered BNP Bribe to Ignore Zionist Power & Attack Islam
youtu.be/se_1M-ndrJM

Hurr wait for Hitler