Aus-Kiwi/pol/ #2.5: Can we keep this going Edition?

GET IN HERE YOU CUNTS

Alright, this is the second go at maintaining the existence of Aus-Kiwi/pol/. I reckon its useful to have our southern hemisphere anglo general but if it doesn't take off I'll stop making these threads.

News
Aus
Teen girl gets boyfriend to kill himself: theage.com.au/world/i-mean-youre-about-to-die-teen-who-urged-boyfriend-to-kill-himself-will-stand-trial-20160702-gpx9x8.html

Political antics: theage.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/australian-federal-election-2016-erratic-swings-as-malcolm-turnbull-bill-shorten-sweat-on-result-20160702-gpwz6y.html

Kiwi
Michael Woodhouse refuses to address migrant domestic abuse: whaleoil.co.nz/2016/07/michael-woodhouse-refuses-discuss-migrant-domestic-violence-new-zealanders-fix-problem/

$1 Billion fund to address housing crisis: nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11667990

Aussie history and monarchy
heritageaustralia.com.au
monarchist.org.au/

Kiwi history and monarchy
heritage.org.nz/
monarchy.org.nz/

Other urls found in this thread:

vtr.aec.gov.au/HouseDefault-20499.htm
archive.is/4C8hn
archive.is/YBFfF
archive.is/OUY44
archive.is/VUS5z
youtube.com/watch?v=pLPAOVRCpGQ
smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-cory-bernardi-in-talks-to-break-away-from-malcolm-turnbulls-liberal-party-20160706-gpzqak.html
theaustralian.com.au/federal-election-2016/federal-election-2016-cory-bernardi-forms-conservative-political-movement/news-story/2645ac0c469cf40c3b69b78924fcb70d
conservatives.org.au/sign_up
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5018-jack-van-tongeren-the-anm-story/
stuff.co.nz/world/americas/81976778/us-supreme-court-judge-ruth-ginsburg-picks-nz-over-trump
archive.is/R2o8i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread Music

John Antill's 1946 ballet 'Corroboree' is an important work in Australia's musical history. A modern work, it is similar to the style of Stravinsky.

It is rarely performed these days due to its "racist" depiction of Aborigines.

Aussie Person and Place of the Thread: Gustav Weindorfer and Cradle Mountains National Park

Gustav Weindorfer (23 February 1874 – 5 May 1932) was an Austrian-born Australian amateur botanist, lodge-keeper and promoter of the Cradle Mountains National Park.

Weindorfer’s first trip to Cradle Mountain was in January 1909, with his friend and botanist mentor, Dr Sutton. A local guide led them on the last roadless stretch into the valley. Their provisions included six plant presses. Two days were spent exploring the Cradle Mountain environment. This included an attempt on the summit, but time had been used up in plant collecting and thick fog turned them back from the final climb. Over the next year, Gustav enthused about the Cradle area, describing it as a “veritable Eldorado for the botanist” and likening it to his Carinthian homeland.

He returned the following summer with his wife Kate and Mr (later Major) R E Smith. On 4 January 1910, the party were graced with fine weather for their climb of the mountain. It was here that Smith later quoted Weindorfer as saying:

“This must be a National Park for the people for all time. It is magnificent, and people must know about it and enjoy it.”

While in the valley Kate and Gustav selected a site for them to build a chalet that would allow tourists to stay in the valley. Some hundreds of acres were purchased, and in March 1912, Gustav commenced work on the building he was to call Waldheim, or “home in the forest”. It was built of King Billy pine, harvested from the adjacent forest. By Christmas 1912, stage one was ready for the first visitors, with a living and dining room and two bedrooms.
Despite early tourists having to walk up to 8 miles (13 km) to reach Waldheim, it was a success. Eventually, a rough track allowed a horse and cart to reach the valley entrance: the government was slow in responding to Weindorfer’s repeated requests for a proper road. Weindorfer continued to work on his tourism dream, enlarging the chalet, naming features in the valley and clearing and marking tracks to the best spots.

Further Reading: A Man and a Mountain – The Story of Gustav Weindorfer by Margaret Giordano

Noice.

No.
Get fucked ya cunts.

Fuck off ya poof

Reminder that Bradman is the greatest sportsman to have ever lived!

Ausfag reporting in. I think these threads are a good idea. I mostly lurk, but I'll input what I can.

Anyone listened to the convict report podcast this week?

Nah, what was it on and is it worth posting them in the OP?

Seriously though, you kangaroo fuckers, any chance of are Tone getting back into power by counter-backstabbing the faggot Turnbull?
I genuinely feel that Abbott having the balls to turn back the boats was the first shot in the war which will save all Western society.

Nah, he was backstabbed by his own party.

War dodger that stat padded while all of the generations greatest players were dying in the war.

Based Tone was a martyr.

haha, not at all. Most of the non-white immigrants come by plane and the Liberals have never wanted to stop that. Boats is just posturing

Well Turnbull will need to win first (which doesn't seem likely to me right now), and even then, unless he comes out with some really convincing policies or something, it's unlikely the party is going to go back to someone that had such low approval polls when they were removed.

Gonna be a long wait for election results. We're getting at least 1 One Nation senator!

Hopefully 1N doesn't keep Lionhome out of the NSW senate.

Congrats Qlandader, your state voted the best.

This is actually pretty amazing. I didn't know they had that much support. Just goes to show how attitudes are starting to change in this country!

Liberal Democrats haven't done well this time.

Policies that are unpopular (among genderqueerkin journos) was enough to give yours truly faith that multicultural faggotry could be defeated. I genuinely think him standing up to mass immigration (even if it wasn't effective) and the global warming scam caused a sea-change that we're reaping now with Brexit and things to come.
RIP are Tone.

Looks like Greens are going to end up with 2 seats. Fucking Melbourne

Where? Labor have a decent lead with Batman.

Pardon me for being a bit of a dunce mate, but is that really all that bad?

Is it below the % quota they need for a seat (thought it was 2.5 due to double-dissolution?)

Were they expected to do better?

Do 2nd, 3rd preferences etc not matter all that much? I was under the impression that the LibDems were supposed to coast to 2-4 senate seats nationally based on picking up key preferences (5th and 6th buy Libs/Lab respectively in NSW iirc, ALA, Shooters etc).

Again sorry for being a dummy thaty needs shit explained to him.

I'm not 100% sure myself, but the almost 7% loss compared to 2013 can't bode well.

Well Melbourne is a Greens hold and reporting says that Batman will be a likely Greens gain.

They only got that 9% because being the first party appearing on the ballot (l-r) and retards mistaking LDP for LNP

Mmm and isn't that part of the reason they even got a seat? One Nation may keep them out like you were saying earlier.

Doubtful. See pic.

Yeah, but the threshold for a seat is half of what it would otherwise be b/c of double dissolution.

Could anyone shed some light on this for us?

If anyone is going to get a seat over Leyonhjelm, I'm glad it's atleast 1N

What site is this?

One Nation may be getting a WA seat, too.

vtr.aec.gov.au/HouseDefault-20499.htm
It's a little shitty to work your way around but it's worth the trouble.

BUMP

Post screen caps of lefty salt over One Nation

kiwi here, when do you cunts get the full election results?

At about tree fiddy. No fucking clue.

Next Tuesday or possibly Wednesday

First thing on her twitter says she supports a referendum on Gay marriage WTF!

At least shes anti-muslim and anti-immigration

a vote gives a possibility for a "no" option, the lefties literally want to ram it through without any consent because a vote would be "divisive"

Ah, I thought the lefties wanted a referendum too but I guess that too democratic for them.

Decent article on what Pauline Hanson wants to do with her senate seat: archive.is/4C8hn

Of course, the Greens are against her.

Based Tone will return m8, mark my words. Turnbull's career just fucked itself last night.

RIP Leyonhjelm. He may have been a fag-loving lolbertarian, but he did inflict an enormous amount of butthurt in just 2 years.

Do you reckon Tone actually has a chance though, or is it going to be some other nameless old fuck whos been waiting for his turn?

Good god, does anyone know the name of that track? It has affected me bodily

he wasn't the best speaker. Ideally we'd need someone like Farage to be leader, and have Tony in the cabinet.

Still, I'll never forget Based Tones.

Look at this faggot that was trying to contest Abbott in Warringah and managed to get 12% of the vote.

archive.is/YBFfF
archive.is/OUY44
"Young people are sick of old white men in suits." Typical progressive kike.

Tony has gotten the last laugh though. A lot of the traitors who supported the Turnbull coup back in September have now lost their seats.

archive.is/VUS5z

Yeah, from what I've read he is well educated (Rhodes Scholar) but he came across as a bit of an idiot unfortunately. My cousin wanted to go into politics but he said that both the main parties haven't cultivated any new talent so its probably only going to get shitter with even more nothings like Shorten and Turnbull

bump

Thread is fairly slow, probably better to have one each week rather than back to back threads like this.

It might just be because most people were in the Election thread this week. Either way, its probably going to be weekly and since I make them and am going on holiday on Wed it might not continue at all.

Tony wasn't based though. And even still if he does act on Turnbull it would ruin the party completely, they would have a defeat even worse than Labour did if he tries to take the party back now.

Lets face it though, Turnbull should resign. It was a humiliating defeat, not only did he loose mandate, he lost the speaker as well and will now also have to form minority government (and even then that's unlikely because of the Greens and Xenophon as they would lean more to ALP).

Some of the other country threads last for a week or so, the last aus-kiwi thread was up to ~500 posts which is a little early to make a new one but not bad.

Just need to make threads when it gets to ~700 posts.

Also, Australia and New Zealand are slow countries. Nothing ever really happens here whereas Americans have shootings and chimpouts every week.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

That guy who went up against has that look in his eyes

thanks mate

I was going to vote for UPF but they goofed with the whole not being on the ballet thing, so I voted One Nation.
Better luck next time Cottrell.

I was going to do the same
What happened exactly with Fortitude? I heard something like their application kept getting sent back for no reason but haven't heard anything from them

Not sure. Cottrell put out a really good video recently though: youtube.com/watch?v=pLPAOVRCpGQ

It feels good that Pauline Hansons in now

I have criticisms of Cottrell but he was on-point in that video. Islam is merely a symptom and a distraction.

Far out its late.

Sure does

Lived in WA during mining boom, left in 2011. Is WA a shit hole now or what?

Westralian here,
Yeah it's still a shithole and the boom's over. No more jobs

I'm looking for a Holla Forums screenshot about Australian identity. It says how Australia not having an identity is a lie “told to make chinks who arrived yesterday” feel like they are Australian. I think somewhere it said “history is blood”, “flung to a far outpost of the British empire” and “not the ruins of a castle of an English lord no one cares to remember.”

I have tried searching the internet for the quotes and have scoured my hard drives but have been unable to locate the image. Can anybody help? It is highly relevant to the thread and for kiwis too.

my state is waking up too.
HEMP did better than shooters though

fellow ausfag/board librarian here, your threads suck and this country is a polished turd running on the blood and suffering of the unawakened white race. Our entire country can be summed up in one word 'Rothschild'. Holla Forums literally doesn't need to concern itself with the circus reality-parody that is this country; everything that happens here is a jewish psyop and the average person is like an NPC from GTA 3. I literally couldn't give a fuck it fell apart today or tomorrow, even if my life went with it. All of these people lost in the illusory paradigm of nationalism and righteous conquest wonder why their lives are so shit. They fight over who should rule them, who should dictate their fate. Their existence is void without a slave master/oppressor, and thus they must elect an appropriate system with a leader that exemplifies fear, dread and 'progress'. Now, it's so bad it's become the very autonomy of this country, and jewish bankers can declare themselves LORD while millions lose their lives/happiness on welfare, in dead end jobs/careers, etc. Someone's gotta drive this slave sled right? Otherwise the average man might just wake up to the fact that he is merely a subject of a sick fucking game that is fundamentally self-imposed. 'Keep the momentum going' they said. You were lied to, and it was never truly alive. The superduper tax magic machine suspiciously stopped working one day, and they haven't been able to get it running again since. We are living in an abscess, a painful bubble that will eventually explode when the RBA closes.

Btw OP if you want to report some real 'news' dig up the dark fucked up history of this country and start from there. You think you're living in a dark age now? You think the last couple of centuries of our history is a long time?

Was anybody else here aware that John Monash was a Jew?

Thanks bro, I spends 2 mins making them as I can't be fucked putting in effort when they are so slow.

Fuck off with your pessimistic crap. There is plenty of good in this country and its history. The average person is dumb as fuck because of American culture and TV, not anything inherent in our country.

Not me mate. I live in a world where I am connected to my ancestors and people who intercede for me in Heaven. I'm also learning about the Dreaming of the Aboriginal people and the history of Colonial Australia and their is a lot of worthwhile culture in this nation.

Can't be fucked finding it m8.

Yep, most Traditionalists believe that we are.

Yep, I knew that.

Do you really need a screenshot to tell you that the "lack of identity" myth that the media pushes is a lie? There are a lot of sources of unique identity in Australia but two big ones are the way of life on the Stations run by the early squatters and their various workers (stockmen, drovers, shearers, bullockys etc.) and the influence of Aboriginal myth and knowledge of the land (call them primitives but their history records a lot of useful info about the land and the use of plants and animals)

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. - Genesis 6:4

No, but it was a nice succinct explanation.

fair enough

Im trying to save you from the insanity of this world. One day, you will understand why.

Clever girl. Pauline knows the normies are repulsed by fag marriage and will vote against it, thus putting the issue to bed for the monent and allowing us to focus on real issues, such as kebab removal.

=Collective identity is a control mechanism==

Every single person on this planet needs their own personal brexit from this obfuscation

cheer up mate

A cyberpunks dream to be honest.
City's looking great, just the crime/drug problem that is shite.

If Liberals can win two of these "in doubt" seats and hold Forde they'll remain a majority with 76 seats.

smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-cory-bernardi-in-talks-to-break-away-from-malcolm-turnbulls-liberal-party-20160706-gpzqak.html

theaustralian.com.au/federal-election-2016/federal-election-2016-cory-bernardi-forms-conservative-political-movement/news-story/2645ac0c469cf40c3b69b78924fcb70d

Cory Bernardi might be making something decent happen in Australian politics for once, chuck a sign up here and show your support: conservatives.org.au/sign_up

It'd be interesting if Abbott Joined as Turnbull really doesn't want Tony in the Liberal Party but whats the point just after an election

Looks like we might get Hung Parliment but Turnbull should Easily convince McGowan to get on his side

They will get 2 senate spots in vic but the Labour member had a pretty good lead in Batman last I checked

Lib Dem may get a spot in the senate if they get really good preferences
There is 1 spot that's unknown on who'll get it, might be Christian Dems though

Hopefully this is actually a mild happening, and something can happen to unfuck the two party tribal politics in this nation.

Lefties seem to be concern trolling in the comments. Pretty funny tbh fam. Cuckservatives are easy targets of concern trolling.

You ain't cyberpunk if you don't appreciate the underclasses making the streets dangerous.

bump

you're a special guy aren't you?

I havent really looked into it cause im only a 2nd yr apprentice and cant afford shit, but does anyone here have a firearms license? How hard is it to get one/cost etc? I plan on doing it once i finish my slave years

Depends on state, there is a fair bit of red tape and you get fucked hard on pricing when it comes to guns and ammo. Your local police station will have some pamphlets about it.

What sort of apprenticeship?

Compared to the yanks and Euros that is.

Millions of baby spiders appeared to be raining from the sky in the Southern Tablelands earlier this month, with one astonished local fearing the region had been "invaded by spiders" and another reporting his home was "covered" in the creatures.

Goulburn resident Ian Watson said his house looked like it had been "abandoned and taken over by spiders".

"The whole place was covered in these little black spiderlings and when I looked up at the sun it was like this tunnel of webs going up for a couple of hundred metres into the sky."

It was beautiful, he said. "But at the same time I was annoyed because … you couldn't go out without getting spider webs on you. And I've got a beard as well, so they kept getting in my beard."

Watson took to Facebook to confirm he wasn't the only one getting rained on by tiny black spiders. "Anyone else experiencing … millions of spiders falling from the sky right now?" he wrote on the town's community Facebook page.

"I'm 10 minutes out of town and you can clearly see hundreds of little spiders floating along with their webs and my home is covered in them. Someone call a scientist!"

Naturalist Martyn Robinson from the Australian Museum said two migration techniques associated with spiders would explain why locals might have thought it was raining spiders.

The first, a dispersal technique called "ballooning", is more commonly used by baby spiders, although some adults use it as well. The spider climbs to the top of vegetation and releases a streamer of silk that catches on the breeze and carries the spider aloft.

Spiders have been caught flying like this up to three kilometres above the ground, Robinson said.

"They can literally travel for kilometres … which is why every continent has spiders. Even in Antarctica they regularly turn up but just die," he said.

"That's also why the first land animals to arrive on new islands formed by volcanic activity are usually spiders."

In some years, the mass migration of baby spiders means "you can have entire fields and paddocks and trees festooned with this gossamer or Angel Hair, as some people call it," he said.

Gossamer is a non-adhesive silk that snags easily, one of nine different kinds of silks produced by spiders.

South Australian retiree Keith Basterfield has been tracking Angel Hair events since 2001 and appealed via the Goulburn Post for anyone who had witnessed last month's event to contact him.
[…]

Im in NSW so ill Google it abit later on.
Bricklaying apprentice. Tafes full of dumb cunt shifty lebs n chinks who cant push a barrow. Going to be racking in cash in afew years when all the old boys retire an theres 5 brickys left in the country

TAC 20 Year Anniversary TV ad montage 'Everybody Hurts'
Uploaded on Dec 8, 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

The Transport Accident Commission (TAC) is a Victorian Government-owned organisation set up to pay for treatment and benefits for people affected by transport accidents, promote road safety and improve Victoria's trauma system.

With a focus on road safety issues and changing behaviour to reduce crashes, the TAC and its partners actively campaign to prevent serious injury and loss of life on Victoria's roads.

This channel features TV ads and road safety campaigns created by the TAC since its establishment in 1986.

These videos have been created to educate the community about road safety and with a vision for a future free of death and serious injuries on our roads.

I've got one but it's already been explained. Took me half a year from the initial sapol application to having the card in my wallet. Basically if you want both the rifle license and the handgun license you need to wait till you get a letter from the police saying you're approved, then you do a TAFE course on firearm safety where you shoot a .22 and some shotty to be sure that you can actually shoot straight along with a piss easy exam all within the span of a single day. For handguns it takes a little longer, my club had a day of theory and I think 3 days where they taught us the operation of handguns from .22s to revolvers. Got to shoot some rifles as well so that was noice. Both courses were in the ballpark of $200 and the license itself costs $80 for a year if I remember correctly.

If your handgun club is selling their own reloads don't take em, they're usually overpriced. It's way cheaper to buy factory although they might be lower quality than the club's reloads but fuck it, I'm not about to pay a dollar per 9mm round and neither should you.

Also in SA you need to wait half a year after getting your license before buying a handgun, can get raifus straight away though. Which makes sense because you'll want to try different funs before buying.

I was listening to 3M a while back (the anniversary of the Port Arthur shootings), and Aussies were literally patting each other on the back for getting rid of their guns.

If Oz gets any more overrun, you guys are going to need lots of guns to keep yourselves and your families breathing.

What's wrong with you Aussies and us Brits that we so happily disarm ourselves, then watch something like the Paris attacks without thinking once "fuck me. I need a gun"?

The exact reason im spending the stupid amount of money to have them. I got a young family i dont want killed by shitskins

That's good to hear mate. Better to be judged by twelve than to be carried by six, I say.

I can't say for Brits, but for Aussies I believe that it comes down to us having a culture that has never needed to struggle to exist.
We've never fought to stand as Australia.
People here want a peaceful country and they believe that can only exist without weapons and fighting.

What about the Japan Empire? They invaded Australia so I don't think that is the reason.

All our media is anti gun. The media don't represent the thoughts of the common Australian. Many Australians are inner-city faggots who believe that we don't need guns because [It's the current year!] The type of faggots who say they love Australia because 'we have a diverse, multicultural and vibrant culture' whilst shitting all over actual Australian culture. The same sort of insufferable cunts that say that Australia day needs to be called invasion day. The cunts that have never had a job in their fucking lives and exist by being professional uni students bitching about tradies are 'bogan scum' whilst failing to realise that it was the working class that this nation was founded by blue collar workers and was based on the ideal of rejecting snobby bullshit that Brits wank off too. Class collaboration over class war. The same faggots who can't belive we haven't legalised faggot marriage to celebrate a fucking bumdrilling AIDS hive sticking his shit covered cock into a little boy. The same faggots that honestly believe that the Liberal party are right wing and nationalist. The same cunts that are going to get the rope.

Pic related, typical city scum.

t. Rural user

can you guys stop direct linking that leftist jizzrag nz herald? thanks in advance

How i wish i could move the country again. Sadly fuck all work for me an the missus is a city snob, but redpilled af

The media sure make it sound like everyone's pozzed as fuck but One Nation actually got a seat back so things aren't as bad as they'd have the average goy believe. The gun range I go to has 10 spots to shoot from and I have to book a couple days in advance sometimes to get a spot. This is inner city too, tradies around here fucking love guns.

Civilian usage of small arms against the japs didn't happen. There was no 'rattenkrieg' in Australia. It was all fought by soldiers and sailors (who the lefties loathe). Plus it's the current year which is why violence doesn't happen. What it boils down to, isn't whether rape and murder happens. It isn't about whether guns are capable of stopping them. It is the fact that lefties don't understand there are times when it is acceptable if not downright necessary to take a subhumans life. The leftist is utterly uncabale of grasping the fact that violence does have legitimate applications. Look at how the yank leftists acted because Darren “Animal Control Officer” Wilson put down an escaped chimp, or that spic Zimmerman shooting that little nigger Trayvon Martin. Leftists are children. They might be old enough to have seen three world wars but they are still children. They think like children. They act like children. THEY ARE CHILDREN. So what do you do? Treat them like they are children! When trying to understand the leftist, don't try and apply your reasoning. Apply the thinking of a child, and it will all make sense. Children don't understand that suffering is sometimes unavoidable and that some must suffer for the survival of others. Do they get it? Nope! You have the desire to do something (such as fag 'sex'), therefore you have to do it etc. Argue with them like you would argue with a child. Remember that children respect power and authority, be polite when dealing with politically mislead Australians (95% of Liberal voters) and argue based on logic and rationality but when it comes to leftists (100% of Greens voters) then you aren't trying to convince them of anything, you are telling them what to do. You need to dominate them! Make them respect you and show them you are in control! Leftists are inherently feminine and respond well to this if you don't have pajeet tier social skills.

Fuck off with that vb shit, Coopers all the way.

I have that sometime. Nice to be in semi-rural area.

Both posts could have been worded better but such is life.

Coopers… cant drink that mingin shit

Fair play. I was hoping it wasn't all of you, because its damn near all Brits.

Fucking invasion day. REEEEEEE

I have a confession to make.

TL;DR I am a giant faggot

The democracy need to be replace by Militaristic Autocracy to keep the Aussies desissified.

Did any of you know about pic related? It is from Jack Van Tongeren's 'The ANM Story'

I will certainly have to do some more research on it but it certainly casts a different light on the old bushrangers. If true, it could be hugely useful for propaganda purposes in Australian nationalism.

Ironmarch thread with link to download here:

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5018-jack-van-tongeren-the-anm-story/

Yeah, definitely.

Fuck me, I just realised I left off half.

baby killing dingoes are up near ayers rock in the middle of the country cunt

I never knew that because they did not teach me that in my former primary and high school. Wew, That is seriously fucked up.

I am going to bed now so bump this up because I want to come back tomorrow.

This cunt is tops.. like cops

Ready for some saturday night shitposting lads?

Well this thread needs a bump or two. When do we find out who "won" the election?

Do you think we should add Canada to Aus-Kiwi/pol/? Fuck the Seppos and Poms of course, but the Canadians are alright and fairly similar to us.

Nah fuck that, their pm is a bigger sjw kike than ours.. they can burn for all i care. Plus theyre on the other side of the planet so why would anything posted here be relevant?

Very much like us; the canucks get drowned out by all the dipshit (((civic nationalist))) brits and dumb fuck seppos. I figured these threads could serve as a refuge for all those of the Anglosphere that aren't inbred brits or yank spics. A thread for the underdog, ya know? As for their PM, we had and possibly still have a Jew for our PM as do the kiwis with (((John Key))).

"Excuse me can i talk about my injuries". Proceeds to bitch for the next 5 minutes. Fuck what a condescending cunt.

The jobs though right?? Fuck if they didn't all just dry up. And we still have all the fucking pakis competing for the remaining jobs rather then fucking off back home. Last place I was at was completely replaced by one big family of shitskins, the whole lot related to each other. Place is fucked.

If you knew a damn thing about Australia you'd know that asylum seeker policy is practically bipartisan, but shockingly a refusal to speak about mass legal migration (an economic bottleneck and demographic suicide if left unchecked) is even more so.

SC kike wants to move to New Zealand if Trump wins
stuff.co.nz/world/americas/81976778/us-supreme-court-judge-ruth-ginsburg-picks-nz-over-trump
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Once again, Amerikikes coming here and shitting up my country.

think about why Australia is accepting all those migrants from Asia, middle east and Africa?
because politicians and parties are being paid to bring them in.

why are those people leaving those places?

because they are over loaded with people and/or running out of resources.

So they want to try to take over more territory somewhere else, ie Australia.

Eventually people here will get a political voice to stop this invasion by stealth, we may be seeing the beginning of this with Hanson.

Didn't get enough registered members to form a party.

The only thing decent he will be doing is putting the final nail into the liberal party coffin. ^_^

More interestingly; Australia's immigration restriction act never mentioned race as a direct request of the British parliament / Crown ; as they did not wish to offend all the niggers they have in the "anglosphere" of India @_#

The Labor party disregarded this plea from the crown and wished to impose a racially discriminatory immigration policy - yet they were not majority in parliament ; so a cucked ( yet still somewhat effective ) language test was imposed instead.

Oh Jesus Christ, I didn't think ti could get anymore ridiculous

archive.is/R2o8i

Why am I not surprised..

Thanks you Apex

Thanks for that user.

I didn't ask for those feels.

Disgraceful. And people muse over how the political class swindles so smoothly.

Ausbros here, i listen to alan jones n ray hadly at work, cos tradie an thats what the laborer puts on. They seem quite based and on point. Are they? I havent looked into it cos i cant be fucked, help?

I found the Abbott/Murdoch Shill guys.

Its also clear you're a Tradie because you've clearly failed year 10 English.

Christ you sound like my libtard mother.

Anyone shilling for Alan Jones is shilling for SkyNews = Murdoch Press and Abbott because Jones was one of his best friends. That automatically makes them biased shitlordes who are acting in the interest of their own money and not the public. That and Jones has usually been wrong most of the time. No one in Australian Media should be listened to because they're all full of shit.

Hello IT working fedora fag. How am i a shill? I asked if theyre kike controlled or not. Fuck off with your entitled little ass and come back with a proper answer instead of crying

Oi lads. You best get back into Brit/pol/ because the empire's coming back. We gonna gas abbos, niggers and so-called native Americans. We're gonna build a wall around pakistan and start a mad max cartoon starring crocodile dundee for you lads

Oh, we're also taking back hong kong/singapore/shanghai and liberating anime waifu pillows from the chinese again

Only if we recombine the based empire can we revenge ourselves on the emus

Wog Savages need to know their place.

We need the Empire back because the chinks are fucking everywhere. Same reason Australia federated tbh

Even chinese rape babies like the Germans are trying to fuck our shit up.

Let's Dresden the cunts as a unified British empire lads.

Furthermore, can one tame kangaroos?

how is the Empire viewed down under lads? Is it daytime where you are?

I'm off to bed lads

Keep in mind what I've bean telling you about the Empire. You are the Aeneas to our Ilium except now our Ilium is restored and Hector will be avenged!

Clarke and Dawe are treasures. You lads are alright.

Obligatory Winston

I've noticed a disturbing number of white Californians here (Auckland) lately. It's getting me anxious, because you just fucking know that they're bringing their cancer here. I've noticed more and more Spics here too.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. It's bad enough with Asians and "fellow Anglospherian" Pajeets and Muhummads. I don't fucking need José from Whocares, South America here as well.

cityfag here
someone please save me

Are any of you seriously proud to be a part of either of these two degenerate countries?

Your face when you realize Australia was a decade ahead of time campaigning against mass Muslim immigration.

Put up some fliers that read "If Trump wins, I'm moving to America" wherever there are huge concentrations of commiefornians. If they won't leave, trigger the shit out of them in person.

New Zealand's much better than the States, Poztralia, France and Sweden. That's definitely something to be proud of thb fam

Hey fellow Adelaidebro.

Being a rhodes scholar doesn't mean you're well educated, it just means you support colonialism.

are you in RADelaide?
seriously though thats weird this place is a lazy liberal paradise

Yeah, gotta get them young though. Be sure to handfeed it. They can make good pets but watch where he goes because some may shoot as they are pests.

they're a nightmare in the house though me m8 had one and it was bouncing and shitting all over the place
wasnt tame just managed to catch one at this posh wanker golf course
also a fucking nightmare to keep calm in the back of the ute so it doesnt jump out while you're going 100 km down the road

Yeah, it is so comfy here. When the rest of the world burns Adelaide will probably be standing.

Feels good.

Ahh okay, never had one in the house. I used to have a farm with a kangaroo and he lived in his own little shack.

if by standing you mean we wont fucking notice if anything happens
if there was nuclear war i doubt we'd be a priority target for anything
what would they blow up in SA? one hundred retirement homes, mental health clinics, crumbling churches, a desalination plant standing empty, a drydock full of half-finished submarines and a future radioactive waste dump
but it is pretty white here thats for sure, though there has been a noticeable increase in niggers and muslims in the Marion area

I can actually do that. Don't even need a visa.

Also in Adelaide. Do you guys spend much time in the city? In the last 10 years the number of non-whites I have been seeing in the CBD has become ridiculous.

indeed im not that bothered by the chinks and koreans everywhere but the gangs of lebbos and shitskins patrolling the clubs at night looking for drunk white girls to date rape is sickening

Forget nuclear war, if we stay the course in a couple of years this place will become a ghost town off its own accord.

You seen those weird posters with a turbnanhead curry nigger on them with the word aussie underneath.
What did they mean by that?

Also is anyone going to avcon? I just go there to see what indieshit people are going to present and hopefully someone will be there with a VR headset for me to try.

yeah i once got slammed with a $682 fine for not buying a ticket on the train, first offence
took me a year to get them to drop it down to $200
also spent the last 8 years trying to get a job and couldnt get anything because i wasn't willing to suck the managers dick for a job or because i didnt have a cert 4 from tafe in how to put a bowl on a shelf or how to pour a coffee

i will end up having to move interstate or even overseas if i wanna get a job after uni

i went last year with m8's, not going again this year
the number of furries that go is hilarious

I used to work in the city. Mostly whites with the odd foreigner and drunk Abbo looking for their next fix. I think we got it better than the rest of the country.

Nah. I saw a poster with the ABC's GoodGoys were going to be there. I'm still salty over gamergate and I need to keep my knuckles off other people until things really heat up globally.

havent seen many of them lately, i think the cold nights keep them largely off the streets
boy do they pong though, one of the worst smells ive ever smelt came from an abo

I've been looking into engi internships opportunities the last couple of days and most of them go something like
which roughly translates to unless you travel interstate you can go fuck yourself because there aren't enough spots to give everyone their required 12 weeks of experience in the field.

rain

They would crash in the Southern Parklands over South Terrace and jump on the tram with they goon bag breakfasts ready for adventure at 2pm in the morning. They'll return in the early evening and the cops will come move them on.

Once a charming Abbo Sow continually vomited all over the floor of the tram while I and the rest of the whites loitered in the rear of the car. Nearly vomited myself from the odor.

But we are one race, the human race!

More like storm, the wind blew some shutter from a random building and straight into my car's window. At least the last two days were more of less calm.

I was walking up to the balcony bar with some m8's near rundle mall for a few pints for pre-drinks and we walked past this wasted abo
he had a smell radius of at least a meter and it was indescribable
he smelt like he thought taking a shower meant tipping a 3L bottle of jenkem over your head
i've smelt garbage dumps, septic tanks, medical waste. a cloud of insect pheromones in a hot lab with the windows closed and that abo possessed the worst odour i have ever smelt

Basically
I almost managed to secure a temporary job in Mildura i live in adelaide but i didnt get it

tfw semi-rural

god this country is a lazy shithole, now pass me another beer damnit.

Beer on a Thursday?

Cunt it's weekend every day for NEETS and holidays for us school teachers.

what are you a muslim?

Ahh, ye I'm in Victoria, holidays were last week.

Not religions, but I don't drink unless it's at the pub with mates along with a nice parma after work on a friday.

I have a 3 months drinking fortnight off system

OKAY CUNTS THIS IS NOW A WESTERN SUBURBS SLUTS THREADS PLEAS POST YOUR BEST MONTANAS ITT THANK YOU RIFF REPRESENT