This just happened on Halfchan

We're currently working on halfchan to uncover shit about the CF.

Holla Forums usually does more efficient work.

halfchan is getting flooded with shills soon.

But you guys will be able to work more or less in peace.

Get on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3ltBp
archive.is/Vraa8
techdirt.com/articles/20150807/05322231878/man-leaks-sensitive-documents-to-4chan-receives-insults-arrest-his-troubles.shtml
globalmbwatch.com/2013/05/20/featured-story-top-muslim-brotherhood-adviser-worked-bill-clinton/
freedomoutpost.com/exposed-hillary-clinton-foundations-muslim-brotherhood-connections/
andrewgavinmarshall.com/tag/podesta-group/
aim.org/aim-column/soros-paid-scribes-cover-their-tracks-in-egypt/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09BAKU20_a.html
news.az/articles/official/101247
twitter.com/presidentaz/status/644107974873477120
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/business-a-lobbying/283682-lawmakers-turned-over-gifts-after-trip
investors.com/politics/editorials/why-is-un-using-islamist-group-to-resettle-syrian-refugees-in-the-us/
foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/11/how-azerbaijan-and-its-lobbyists-spin-congress/
archive.is/ALY6T
archive.is/pgLpf
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Druck-_und_Verlagsgesellschaft
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79578846/third-ama-about-the-clinton-case
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teneo#Latin
web.archive.org/web/20140116091402/http://filmcomment.com/entry/interview-adam-curtis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Curtis#Filmography
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
torrentz.eu/cc4f2c9af5502cdb8dbca28ea0d1297c3149aa42
cryptogon.com/?page_id=6
cryptogon.com/?p=49070
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467329244716.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics
danisch.de/blog/2013/04/17/steckt-susanne-baer-hinter-ursula-von-der-leyens-cdu-erpressung/
danisch.de/blog/2016/06/26/marxismus-2-0-und-3-0-mehr-zur-frankfurter-schule-und-zum-brexit/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79591335
mega.nz/#fm/C1l3WajB
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79591335#p79591335
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06797469202725510253
techdirt.com/articles/20150807/05322231878/man-leaks-sensitive-documents-to-4chan-receives-insults-arrest-his-troubles.shtml#comments
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06797469202725510253
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=03563379130619556982
pastebin.com/TQs7kNUQ
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KNUmLcPW8qwJ:www.reed.edu/linguistics/theses.html &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
catalog.library.reed.edu/primo_library/libweb/action/dlSearch.do?queryTemp= &institution=Alliance_REED&vid=REED&displayMode=full&search_scope=default_scope&query=any,contains, 829147200
bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4fecced4-3066-4c13-a6d2-7f74d8bba2a2
nytimes.com/2012/07/19/fashion/alexander-soros-tries-to-live-up-to-his-family-name.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9IyAn5iGM
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
observer.com/2016/03/hillary-has-an-nsa-problem/
ceu.edu/article/2016-06-20/sitter-outlines-options-uk-ahead-brexit-vote
spp.ceu.edu/article/2016-06-20/sitter-outlines-options-uk-ahead-brexit-vote-week
ceu.edu/administration/board-of-trustees
clintonfoundation.org/contributors/
archive.is/XUUHF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hussein_Al_Amoudi
archive.is/aW0zp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neodymium_magnet
infowars.com/evidence-suggests-clinton-ran-a-parallel-outsourced-state-dept/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1467518653744.gif
freedom.press/blog/2016/06/leaked-fbi-documents-reveal-secret-rules-spying-journalists-national-security-letters
archive.is/AEdOH
bubbl.us/mindmap?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI
fightcps.com/pdf/TheCorruptBusinessOfChildProtectiveServices.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hTdx6vEUtIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE
youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI
8ch.net/32/res/1790.html#q2061
archive.is/CYo6m
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article72215012.html
rt.com/usa/340480-clinton-donors-panama-papers/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/02/18/foreign-donations-to-hillary-clintons-foundation-raise-major-ethical-questions/
archive.is/vkofz
archive.is/8ixA1
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79679286
8ch.net/pol/res/6557641.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79685212
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE
discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TLYAyuf1I1Q
archive.is/etV5q
youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
youtube.com/watch?v=B75nil5m8d4
ace.mu.nu/archives/356415.php
ace.mu.nu/archives/356044.php
8ch.net/tech/res/621426.html#q622392
archive.is/AE2PR
archive.is/H3siL):
insidephilanthropy.com/global-development/2014/2/28/care-about-tibet-talk-to-george-soross-daughter-and-her-husb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsadra_Foundation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you want us to do?

tits or gtfo

Bill Clinton met with Lynch so that the emails would be the focus instead of the CF.

The CF links all the way back to Soros.

Democracy Alliance funnels money through Amalgamated Bank, through the DNC and money launders. It's insane.

I Was gonna make the thread, but you beat me to it

I'll explain:
Over on 4/pol/ a supposed FBI insider answered questions regarding Hillary's indictment. Basically, we learned that this case is much bigger than the emails or even Hillary. It involves the Clinton Foundation and its illegal connections to pretty much every facet of the government. Money Laundering, human trafficking, and Hillary selling Top-Secret SAPs to Donors, Russia, and China. If they go public, this is shit that can get Obango Impeached and start a Civil war

I know you will probably respond with the obligatory:
But hear this out. 4/pol/ is filled with shills, at least here you can have organized intelligent discussion.

We must look into and focus on the Clinton Foundation. The emails are worthless and just a diversion. If we put enough pressure, we can finally put this bitch and other cunts in the government behind bars

Look into the Clinton foundation. We have a ripe opportunity to put the bitch in prison. Shill on twatter, Goybook, anywhere. Dont focus on the emails, the media is trying to keep the foundation quiet by shilling the emails only.

This is a good place to start. Spread this around, if we can anyone, fucking brietbart even to report on the Foundation and its illegal activities and its over

Would half the country really be willing to die for a mob boss?

Look at her donors.

Going to suggest the mods sticky this right now before it gets slid.

how much money are you willing to bet that soros will commit suicide if trump gets elected?

This. Shilldog is fucking finished if even an ounce if this gets out to the public

You guy's are buying into this larper's shit?
Why do "we" need to dig when he already knows.
If he knows so much he should come out and say it.

I don't wanna get fucked up,you guys do it.
I'll point ya in the right direction.

I'm not saying he's wrong about Shillary's foundation but come on,that guy was fbi like I'm KGB.

Interesting

MODS PLS STICKY

We need to dig for ourselves because the user was operating under Plausible deniability. As long as we shift the focus AWAY from the emails and TOWARD the Clinton Foundation then there'll be pressure to indict

This I can accept

What is the significance of pic 3? It mentions Carson and Christie relating to Hubbard but why/how?

Fuhrer Quads confirm

Either way, that doesn't mean we shouldn't dig into the Clinton Foundation. Regardless of whether he is who he says he is, there's a good chance we'll find something.

If he really wasn't FBI, then he's just playing the game. As much as Holla Forums probably doesn't want to admit it, larping is fun and it gets them to focus all of their manpower on a particular task.

those fucking digits

Larping autism aside, isn't digging for the sake of digging enough of a reason?

Fuck off with your diversions rabbi.

OK, one of the things that I think would be beneficial would be to rev up those Twitter accounts. Can anyone think of a flashy #? Then tweet Milo and other journalists asking if they think the FBI found all the damning evidence about the CF in the deleted emails. Political kickbacks etc.

2 effects.
It will spread to Normie's. Hopefully the bernouts will pick up on it.

For context

#CrookedFoundation

We have higher standards for a sticky than "random user makes unsubstantiated claims".

I like it

And here we go…

Why did no one ask for credentials+time-stamp?

Its more than that. Sure, we don't know if his claims are valid, but focusing in on the Clinton Foundation is the main focus as there is likely to be damning shit in there wether or not that user was just LARPing

They did.

The "question mark" in this chart is Democracy Alliance, funded by Soros.

Nigger, he was asked like 10 times in the thread and he basically saud he would likely be fired, blacklisted, and killed for that. What he was doing to begin with was dangerous enough

Looks like we're late on this one.

archive.is/3ltBp

A Clinton Foundation dig thread should be made and stickied. Anons LARPing on cuckchan don't cut it back that would.

*but that would. fug :DDDD

There is a new (((Sorcha Faal))) article out that says Guccifer is missing and went missing within 2 hours of the Clinton/Lynch meeting. Still waiting for another source.

I will continue being skeptical, but I like the idea of a dig into the CF.

There's a copycat faggot currently shilling. He managed to almost slide the fucking investigation thread.

The nigger is a shit tier shill.

You serious nigger? Shit.

You're right, Chaim. I'll go back to playing video games on my cell phone like a good goy.

I consider myself a Doubting Thomas, I don't "listen and believe".

Sorry that was meant for

Doubt all you want. No reason not to dig into the CF though.

Clinton was def paid to keep gov documents on an insecure private server.

Things will not go well if she wins

there will be an infograph in an hour or so.

people should be reading charlesortel.com if they haven't already, he's been looking into the foundation for a long time

Same here m8 but it deserves watching nothing is for certain
archive.is/Vraa8

Did we find out anything significant about Orlando aside from the fact it was probably done by Tavistock?

it's fake.

you believe an FBI employee would put themselves in danger by posting on a site with no anonymous IP posting?

VPN's and TOR nigger

4chan doesn't allow you to post with either.

Ayy

Tails OS. VPNs can be traced to the source and TOR is NSAware.

theres no such thing as anonymity online.

There are vpns and then there are vpns user

The first thread is vague enough to be kind of believable but the second is obviously role play.

They can't have possibly blocked all the VPN's in the world

He's showing up as an american flag.

If someone important had anything to leak they'd use wikileaks or something more trustworthy than a site with no anonymity that has sold out people in the past.

techdirt.com/articles/20150807/05322231878/man-leaks-sensitive-documents-to-4chan-receives-insults-arrest-his-troubles.shtml

The FBI guy was a LARPer for sure.

But the Foundation is almost certainly crooked as a foxes cocked leg so digging isn't somehow a bad idea anyway.

4chan threads will probably get shotdown soon because the tards there are focusing on some female director of some shit and I can hear the journos revving up their "harassment" pieces as we speak.

Just follow the money. Find the donors, list the amounts, follow the money trail as far back as you can go. Connect it to favours given. Everything else is bullshit and circle-jerking and e-LARPing.

Just follow the money.

FUCKING CHECKED

bump for justice

According to the potential LARPer, it was a CIA operation, goal is to push for gun control like crazy.

bump again

I've been reading through re-caps of those threads from last night, and what I really don't understand is, what is their end game?

What are all of these high level government officials trying to accomplish?

It's an inner conflict. Hillary has enemies other than just Holla Forums

One world government but also each member is trying to accomplish their own individual goals which almost always include money, sex slaves, and selling out other officials to avoid getting caught.

As a whole or just in relation to Clinton?

First pic, third column, second to last answer session by the agent. Soros fancies himself as someone who will unite the world as one.

wait

Soros serves higher masters. He's a high level overlord for sure. But he's still a servant.

Ruled by a superior Jewish Nazi elite

It's not about whether or not he's a real agent
It's about burying Clinton because it seems like the FBI can't do it without significant pressure

Maybe Juncker's ayylmaos

Kek wills it. Rev up those based ruskie leaks!

kek

He's 86 years old and is a multi-billionaire.

In Soros' reflexivity analysis notation:

86 + $$$ -> FU

YOLO

Good joke.

if you want a sticky

report the op and for the reason type "sticky plox! I love you!"

what a nigger tier thought pattern you have. He absolutely has masters. He is the highest public face of zog, but he certainly is not the big schnoz

Kek'd.

Have never understood why the Brits didn't have Soros killed after he crashed their currency

Sup famalam

I just spent a few hours looking through Hillary emails and I found some evidence that Hillary directly gave Clinton Foundation money and US taxpayer dollars to a Soros-backed garment factory project in Haiti, after Soros had donated money to her and invested in Haiti

My findings are here:

This. I'd be surprised if the figurehead is someone who's widely known. That seems counter intuitive.

That's misdirection, their cover to hide the fact they've been funneling weapons to ISIS from every orifice possible. The CIA's endgame, as well as Israel's, has always been to destabilize North Africa and the Middle East, to flood countries with white majorities with their feral mudslimes.

This is why the Clinton Foundation, as well as Hillary herself, are/were surrounded by the Muslim Brotherhood. Because the "Arab Spring", which was lead by the Muslim Brotherhood, was their plan A to destabilize their mud hut paradise.

globalmbwatch.com/2013/05/20/featured-story-top-muslim-brotherhood-adviser-worked-bill-clinton/

freedomoutpost.com/exposed-hillary-clinton-foundations-muslim-brotherhood-connections/

Their top donor, the Podesta Group, who's founder, John Podesta, is the chair of Hillary Clinton's campaign, is also the shilling firm that was hired by the Muslim Brotherhood during the "Arab Spring", which also worked alongside the Soros-funded PLM Group.

andrewgavinmarshall.com/tag/podesta-group/

aim.org/aim-column/soros-paid-scribes-cover-their-tracks-in-egypt/

The Podesta Group is also Azerbaijan's an Israeli puppet state shill group:

Here are the leaked cables proving this:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09BAKU20_a.html

Azerbaijan is also a huge supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, and shill for rapefugees in European lands via their press:

news.az/articles/official/101247

And here's Azerbaijan's president shilling for rapefugees on twatter: twitter.com/presidentaz/status/644107974873477120

I also suspect the Clinton Foundation to have financed this little trip: thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/business-a-lobbying/283682-lawmakers-turned-over-gifts-after-trip

Surprise! The UN is "working" with the Muslim Brotherhood to "resettle" "refugees" in the US: investors.com/politics/editorials/why-is-un-using-islamist-group-to-resettle-syrian-refugees-in-the-us/

Our resident tranny shills, Liz, also has these same connections.

If you remember the wide scale military simulation last year, and the red team planner posting.
As soon as there is a civil war/martial law. The government falls, because too many people with skills know how to operate weapons.

That's also the reason for some reason there is so much more "shootings" and more "we need gun controls"

I don't know how much the "agent" is telling truth, but MSM sure do try to focus on the emails, and I would agree this is some minor shit that will at best just discredit her, but not the machine.
But linking with some juicier stuff with the CF and her would be intersting, as it would bring another part into view via her.

Just my 2 cents.

Whenever Trump tires to talk about the CF, some shit hits the fan like a shooting too to distract him too.

For to post link for "The Podesta Group is also Azerbaijan's shill group"

foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/11/how-azerbaijan-and-its-lobbyists-spin-congress/

steal a laptop, car, pull up to starbucks and mooch their wi-fi.

digits confirm that commie Russia's leaks will not save us. America must make itself great again.

That's pretty cool. Guess halfchan's numbers still make it possible for cool shit to go down there.

If the attention can be directed to the Clinton Foundation then there should be some effort made for it.

Easy to start with emailing or tweeting fags like Milo and that ilk to eat this shit up.

The Clintons themselves are liars, so much so one got impeached for it and Obama used it in his own election campaign. Everyone knows it but at this point the US should drop like a rock on the political corruption index.

I want to believe, it seems a bit much when he goes to the lengths of confirming extraterrestrial life though.

Regardless, we need to operate under the assumption that all of this is true.

The Clinton Foundation, eh? Alright, I'm game. Let's see if we can't get Kikebart to pick up on this and Trump to shitpost about it on Twitter. Maybe we can even dig up something on our own that will shift the focus onto the foundation.

Let's get digging, Holla Forums.

Nah, he threw some bullshit in to help with the plausible deniability.

The reason they are going right up to the edge but not crossing it, according to the FBI poster, is because Obama will be implicated in the impeding trial/investigation. Furthermore, the clinton foundation will be exposed as will saudi arabia. the agent made it seem like 40% of the government is involved and the agents arn't quite ready to die to take hilldog down.

pick up a high gain antenna and you dont need to get that close

Infographic just got finished.

We dug up new connections over at halfchan.

Hopefully this helps.

I thought the same myself, that's probably the case. No reason someone like that would know about such things.

It would be silly.

if dubs clintons hang on dotr

It'll happen anyway, don't worry

Protip: Look into connections between the CF and Turkey. Eventually, all roads lead to Israel, but first they pass through Turkey and SA. Look into the Dönmeh if you want to know who really runs Turkey. With that in consideration, dig for connections.

SA is a big one. Why do you think SA was freaking out about the 9/11 reports?

I always thought it funny how events have unfolded and people and things have turned out. In the old days, we were young and liberal or apolitical like myself. I even remember things like the Hal Turner raids Holla Forums did. Then it turned out Hal was really a shill all along and this just went further and deeper as time went on and we were all forced to reevaluate our political leanings. Increasing it turned out all the things liberals accused the right of being, they were themselves but 10x worse. First is the idea they were the oppressed side and that corporations, the 1%, and "the man" like law enforcement are evil and that everything had some right-wing bias. But the reality is that they have control over all the mainstream shit, corporate media is always on their side and shills for them, corporations themselves are on their side and are constantly pushing SJW bullshit, the 1% is mostly on their side and shills for them, and law enforcement themselves tends to shill for them like the Hal Turner scandal. Actions like those backfired badly as youth tends to hate "the man (the juden, corps, lawman shills)" and just gave all the future to the right. The only reason the right used to lose was due to the lack of a youth wing the leftists had and mocked the right for lacking, now so many events in recent times have made it so the youth run straight into the right due to how unattractive the left is. The modern left is a complete parody of itself, worse than the religious fundamentalists they mock, they manage to hate science and reason like belief in the gender wage gap, a complete myth which shillary and obummer is consistently shilling like absolute morons despite the laws in place that already make it illegal and do not even think to use even the most basic reasoning to make sure such statements are true such as ensuring all things are equal involving experience, education, and years worked. Even more is the insanity that is rejection of gender, something firmly rooted in science of virtually everything even with clear scientific definition as arbitrary or non-existent much like their beliefs.Now it's just very funny how liberals say they're on the "right" side of things constantly when the right-wing is literally the "right" side and even by their own logic as listed above of all the things they accused the right of being and they themselves were in this position that entitled and bettered their own position and why they were in fact in the "right". It seems liberal thought and logic itself is what will kill liberalism. Only thing left is to remind leftists every single waking moment of their lives how hypocritical and stupid and corrupt they are.

Turkey will be bigger.

9/11 was a big deal, yes. But let me put it this way: if HRC wins the election, Western Europe will defacto be annexed by a reborn Ottoman Empire, even though it may be stamped with the name of "European Union." As soon as Turkey gets into the EU, it will quickly move to dominate the whole EU commission and will take ownership of the next stage of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

Who do you think Turkey has negotiated with to get US backing for this, seeing as the EU has mostly been a US-run initiative up to this point?

Man those digits made me read all that tism, smh.

I want to believe, but if it's really as big as the user claimed, then we're in for some serious shit.

why isnt this stickied? we have a fucking operation going on here

Thread #1 archive;
archive.is/ALY6T

Thread #2 archive;
archive.is/pgLpf

heres some propaganda for twitter

Casefile is a free software program for investigation mapping. You should check it out for pictures like these.

Meh. Limited hangout, maybe even planted by the foundation itself.

But it will backfire. The Germand angry-sphere and alt-media is already untangling the political spiders in their country, mostly SPD and CDU.

Look it up de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Druck-_und_Verlagsgesellschaft

fresh thread

Yeah I'm monitoring it too, seems to be a legit one.

Could you post a thread-snap (how do you say that in English) after its full?

Clinton Foundation isn't the only place we gotta dig…. This Teneo Holdings has been Gagged by state department as well.

All the core people at Teneo Holdings are Clinton insiders……. its apparently a "Consulting Firm".

this could be one of the ways they sell top secret national secrets to donors

Look at pic 3…….. this guys is a businessman and lawyer yet one of the largest corporation on the planet is gonna have him advised them on international affairs? no doubt that the Clintons are selling national secrets

There's a third thread up right now, he's asking questions.

I mean, taking questions…

Thanks, user, I needed the laugh.

As far as I can tell, the emails are like tax evasion with Al Capone. The CF is where the REAL shady shit happens, but the emails are a clear cut crime to take her down.

kek

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teneo#Latin relevant

Ahaha, the shills are totally gay for us here.

But we'll give it a shot. Our memetics our stronger than 4cuck's. We can meme Hillary to death.

YES WE CAN

kek

1000% bullshit can't believe you guys are falling for this shit

My god, Adam Curtis was right. They really created the monster they want to fight.

According to the FBI-user, it's not just Hillary, the Clinton Foundation implicates practically everyone in the government.
We're going to have to meme the death of the governing body of USA into reality.

PROTIP
Focus on the emails. Once the mainstream is talking about this, insert the Clinton Foundation twist. They're really trying to shut down the emails. A small flood can break a dam, creating a far larger torrent.

Did you read that interview thing with Curtis, user? I DR because it was TL. Does he have a new documentary out or something? Sauce now, please.
Also, I'm happy to know that there's another user who's heard of Mr. Curtis.

Of course the veracity of this is questionable, it is 4chan post on a Saturday night. That said, it looked pretty entertaining. Since I just read the OP, has any new information been gleaned yet?

Noyce, now I am really angry. Thank you very much for spoiling my Sunday.

He's doing an AMA on cuck chan this very moment.

Alright. I'll check back later to see if anything develops.

What?! He is legion.
No, I didn't hear about new stuff, but I think he just sits in a corner and weeps, sometimes smashes stuff at the door in his BBC office. If he works right now on an epic tale which tops what he did up to now, he will be dead in two years by three handed self asphyxiation or so.

It was this. I still have it favorited:
web.archive.org/web/20140116091402/http://filmcomment.com/entry/interview-adam-curtis

And yeah, he must hate himself for working with those bastard Britbongs. I bet he's the only reason they even occasionally air a piece about Ukraine, the Manifestacion protests in France, or what's happening in Macedonia.

I like that.
Might need a few more, maybe on different subject before really releasing them in one shot to be effective, I think.

I carefully read the two real threads. It was at least a smart guy.

The two "third thread" imitators I've seen today come off as idiots.

There is no third thread.

I just saw some weird post on the new thread. It didn't quite look like anything a Holla Forumsack would write. Then again, user and all that. Probably just a shitposter.

It seems like the same poster to me. The writing style and tone of responses are on par, just there are more spelling mistakes than the other ones, which could be explained by it being late at night.

2016 is the first year of happenings. Kek has provided us with so many keks it's hard to deny a possibility some "insider" is actually not a shill.

>web.archive.org/web/20140116091402/http://filmcomment.com/entry/interview-adam-curtis

Thanks for sharing this interview link. Adam Curtis is based af.

I'm going to be completely honest. All of this shit is starting to make me scared as fuck. Does anyone else feel this way?
Why is reality so fucking horrifying? Why do people do this shit? Why are we all just sitting on a fucking timebomb?
I can't even do anything about it. All I can do it sit down and watch from afar because I can't even legally fucking do anything.
I swallowed the redpill, but fuck it tastes bad.

If you guys want to look into the foundation look into the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership. They operate out of Canada and it is the rotten core that the foreign donors laundered money to the foundation through to build "muh projects" that were never finished. Canadian law prevents charities from disclosing their donors without the donors’ permission.

I guess fbi larping is one way of spending a saturday night.

There's only a few people that know details about the case. I'd say none of them have any idea what an imageboard is.

Checked, but work on your formatting, you miserable faggot.

Fire monkey

Holla Forums has been around enough to have caught the eyes of people within the alphabet agencies. they've learned of it's ways and methods.

P much this. It's still fun, though, and motivating the 4chan Holla Forumsacks. Who knows. Maybe they'll figure out they have a shill problem.

Did you watch Curtis' films yet?

If not, you did not get the bitter pill. But I suppose everyone here watched many documentaries about stuff and knows about the (((spooky))) and Kafkaesque reality. You're not here by accident.

Movies like Friday the 13th?

I can't say I have, 'Curtis films' is pretty vague. I'm fairly new to all of this, so I guess that explains my fear. I honestly haven't felt this fucking terrified of anything since the ebola epidemic, because I was bewildered with paranoia that it would come to the US and kill me and everyone I loved.
So tell me user, where do I begin?

Kek chose you to be redpilled–he chose us all–for a reason.

No, that list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Curtis#Filmography

There is a torrent and some archived stuff.

Did you read Propaganda by E. Bernays? If not, read it beforehand. Then watch his documentaries.

The Power of Nightmares
Century of the Self
The Trap
Pandora's Box
The Living Dead
Bitter Lake

and many more…

I've sat through a great many of them. Some of his finest: Century of the Self (4 hr. long parts), Pandora's Box (6 hr long parts), The Living Dead (3 hr. long parts), and Every Day is Like Sunday (1 hour long part, I think).

You can watch his stuff on Youtube, you know. Watch Century of the Self, first. It shows you the true inner workings of America's PR Industry, political research methods, the field of psychology and it's development, commercialism, and much more.

An exerp from Century that deals with old, horndog Bill.: go to 3:35:08

God Damned URL thing is fucking with me, so here's the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Like I said, 3:35:08. Go now, watch, learn, break the conditioning, etc…

What a way to celebrate 4th of July. Thanks, I'll note these down.

ebola-chan? really?

Ok, let's help you out. First, try to get your hands on that one: torrentz.eu/cc4f2c9af5502cdb8dbca28ea0d1297c3149aa42 look everywhere (or this torrent).

Then wait. Let it set in. Do not get paranoid. Read up on kikepedia, try to find your inner differential Doppler-Radar of truth, so to speak. And for the love of |КЭК| himself, do not talk with anyone dear to you about this.
I had a teacher who told us about James Bamford - bam! Whole class red pilled except the one girl in the front row who just did not get it. After Snowden it is weird to read an outdated book, but this shows you how FUD works. It really does. Shilling was never easier than before the www!
If you have time, and I mean weeks to burn, read up here cryptogon.com/?page_id=6

Haha, all a joke, there was nobody concerned about ebola, you got me. cryptogon.com/?p=49070

Have a nice weekend ;)

We'll have to bring out our latent inner kek then.

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467329244716.webm

A lot of the people he covers are also Jewish, but he doesn't outright say so. Look up all of the main people by name to see which ones are.

I wasn't around in Holla Forums around ebola-chan's time, but now I know more about it. Thanks for all this, user.

I figured as much. Once I started realizing all the fucking cruel, heartless people in reality have connections to Jews in some way I started coming here realizing shit was actually true and not just a bunch of faggots spouting memes. I mean we still do that, but with truth as well

No, that's because you are young and relatively new here.

For everyone who's been here since 4cuck /n/ it's exactly the shit we suspected or even knew all along.

For us it's more a matter of "When will this fucking lid finally blow?".

Assuming it isn't LARPing, all this info made public, and the country went into civil war with the FBI against govt; how exactly would that play out.

Also other countries declaring war due to CIA meddling…sounds more like wwiii to me

Just to help you out:

Pandora's Box: Deals with technocrats (people who think that increased and more advanced technology being intrinsically beneficial to civilization) and how they're not always–in fact, quite a lot–wrong.
The Living Dead: Deals with the 'power of the past', viz., how history and memory can have profound effects on people and government policies. Episode 1 is about how Germans now hate themselves and their parents [PERTINENT TO CURRENT POLICY!!], episode 2 is about how the U.S. has tried like Hell (and failed) to correctly utilize methods of controlling people's memories for the Cold War, episode 3 is about how Margaret Thatcher won the PM seat by invoking memories about British power in people's minds.
Every Day is Like Sunday: A single episode, 45-or-so min. film about Cecil King, a British media mogul the LITERALLY WANTED TO INSTIGATE A COUP on the British government; also the rise of Rupert Murdock gaining power.
Century of the Self: I've already explained:

Examples?

When is he going to make a doc about zionism

This is fucking hilarious. Old suppression tactics are almost powerless nowadays. If they were smart, they'd engage in social manipulation of their own.

The FBI user was likely LARPing, but using a lie like that can generate attention.

He's not wrong either, the CF is about as dirty as it gets next to Israel itself. As another user ITT said, we need to follow the money.

Not sure, lad. His latest was a somewhat underwhelming documentary on the War in Iraq and other places in the Middle East. Well, it's not that bad: it tells you about how they got a radical religious in the first place (Wahhabism and SU/UK fucking around).

looks like we'll all need a primer on the things to come

Half-kike here.

Where da shekels at?

Should be a good read.

The best part about being in the know is like Trainspotting, but Jewspotting. You read something and you think "This is odd… lemme look up her name" bingo! Or you know that some guy knows but he doesn't say it. So you send him a specific youtube-link to make the zero knowledge proof while keeping everything fully deniable. It works[0].
I specifically chortle about this guy [1]. He found the holy grail, but he absolutely can't write about it, NEVER!! Of late he wrote [2], a 100% complete oath on the bible to know it all, finally.

He just can't do what the heckler at Rubio's did. Particularly not in Germany.

[0] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics
[1] danisch.de/blog/2013/04/17/steckt-susanne-baer-hinter-ursula-von-der-leyens-cdu-erpressung/
[2] danisch.de/blog/2016/06/26/marxismus-2-0-und-3-0-mehr-zur-frankfurter-schule-und-zum-brexit/

And Hadmut, if you're reading this, bloody twat, own up already. And why the fuck does my spell checker recommend to capitalize marxism?!

Never. He'll never make the final one. He sees the need in stepping stones into the abyss. Which his life work clearly is.

Start with who donated to the Clinton Foundation. From there we take those donors and trace back their finances, see what the individual donors have connections to. We're looking for those who have big money and connections to governments.

That was a good power level.

I'm just waiting for him to make a beautiful series of films about SJWs or the NSA surveillence shit going on.

I'm gonna have to do this for free, aren't i.

So what we have on the boards, just with deadly weapons.

All right, only just begun reading. Things I note so far:

1. Remember this is an anonymous user with no proof of what he says. However, what I see so far is fairly coherent. As in, he doesn't seem to change his story as he goes, which means if he's making it up, he's been preparing for this for a while and has a whole script set up.

2. If what he says is true, then the data in question likely concerns false flags which caused the deaths of Americans and likely similar false flags in foreign nations. It's the only kind of act which would not only get the entire government convincted of treason, but would likely lead to open declarations of war from foreign powers.

Will keep reading.

not for free, but for knowledge. for truth. and for exposing the foundation to the world.

this information could change the world for the better. isn't that payment enough?

The third thread looks done, waiting on a screencap.

It's highly likely he is not a government associate. Too many loose ends to tie up on 4chan, I'm calling his plausible deniability bullshit.

However, like I said above, that doesn't mean he's wrong. He seems to know what he's talking about, and likely used his "I'm FBI" story to garner attention. At least he's doing it for the right reasons.

Or a combination thereof. As he always does. But I never read about anything he brought up beforehand. The link between hardcore Facebook censorship in Germany and SJW has been made months ago in Die Zeit, a huge German newspaper. And they weren't sure it is a good thing. Das Lügenpressemem did its job so well, praise ЖEЖ again.

The 3rd isn't at all. Different words used etc. The whole thing maybe just a deliberate attempt to set stuff straight, the reach must be massive.

One thing which gives him an air of legitimacy is when he corrected someone who thought Holla Forums users were on FBI watch lists. As he said, the FBI, as well as many other alphabet agencies, like Holla Forums. You'd be surprised if you met the people in there. If you need proof, refer to the CIA "applied memetics" manual which came out a few months ago and is downright inspired by beaver posts on here.

They go to Holla Forums. Both halfchan and fullchan Holla Forums. And they're listening.

I agree that whoever this "FBI" user is, he is persistent.

It doesn't really matter who he is though. He's pointing people in the right direction, and is not afraid to tell people Israel is involved with the CF, as well as Soros. Granted, these are things we already knew but halfchan users might not.

Yep, saved that whole pdf the moment it came out. However, just because they are here and listening does not mean they like us. To me, the FBI user had to say that, lest he lose control of the thread with people asking questions about the FBI instead of the CF or Soros.

checked.

I always like to imagine that there's some government agent somewhere with a cup of coffee reading all of our posts with our real names id'ed, smirking at himself smugly as he notes the differences and similarities in our ranks.

And that CIA man's name is kek.

Man, I'm dying to see his next film.

By the way guys, we should try to get this FBI poster here if he's still posting on halfchan.

I refuse to post there anymore, but if one of you wants to take one for the team, go and ask him to make a thread here for more nuanced discussion.

damn dude.

highly likely he is. we know already that the gov't already monitors halfchan and fullchan Holla Forums, he knows about restrictions to SAPs, connections within the IC, and the biggest indicator was his ideas of being "lost in the noise."

we know that they can't have a real person reading every thread and post, so he's avoided using anything specific, instead pointing us in the right direction.

have you ever tried to access the doctorate thesis paper "we are legion: the linguistic construction of community on the internet" by amy vaughn? you can't, not even through college networks or requests through college departments because they say it's still in use. it's because it is (or was) a primer on chan and anonymous culture for the intelligence community. they're studying us, they know about us, and they use us (for good or evil).

you can access it on the right networks with the right PKIs, though.

I did not get that specific TPS report, could you hand it to my serf so that my division is informed too?

Care to link me to the PDF?

"Us" is a wide term. Holla Forums is not a single individual. But the people in the alphabet agencies are trying to protect your country, or at least they think that's what they're doing. They have more in common with Stan from American dad than with the brutes working the ministry of love in Orwell's 1984.

thats a stupid if it was a legit poster
stick to the shadows and avoid attention

If he really is then I wouldn't expect him to live long. As I said before, it doesn't really matter who he is. He is informed, and is hitting the right topic points.

It exceeds the maximum file size. I'll upload it somewhere if you suggest a site

As I said earlier, the alphabets are already here. That guy went to halfchan because it's got more users and he obviously wanted to reach as many people as possible. Hell, it still reached us.

Looks like FBI user is done for a while now.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79591335

Meant to reply to

In general I agree, I just find it unlikely that he would take such a risk.

Patriots will take risks for their nations. The alphabet agencies are full of such patriots.

OMG no, please don't meme Stan into being. The latter seasons are a complete fuckup and he resembles all the more the crunched divisions of the CIA who don't have anything left to do, so the fuck around.

I don't know what kind of platform work. You upload it and give a link or just write the title. There was this very weird NSA pdf of about 38MB I can remember, it is on my reading list.

For you.

of course it reached us, it's not like Holla Forums is obscure internet secret that is impossible to find and some anons here are still using cuckchan.

why do we care?

Oh.

Can you tell me who exposed it or authored it? Maybe it's on Wikileaks or something?

Uploaded it to MEGA, hopefully this link works

mega.nz/#fm/C1l3WajB

heres more stuff to post on twitter

that doesn't work. it asks me to log in.

I seriously hope this FBI guy is for real.

He just confirmed that Trump is definitely aware of the Jews and their influence. Unfortunately though he knows that he's going to need their help moving forward.

Definitely an interesting read so far.

NO HE'S NOT, user!!!7!!
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79591335#p79591335

By "more like Stan", I mean they're bleeding heart patriots with the red white and blue tattooed on their souls who will do anything they can to protect what they believe to be America's interests, rather than sinister men in black defending America in name only and working to further secure the power of the oligarchy and maintain it.

If you can suggest a good file host please do so. As for now I just searched free file hosting, hoping this works.

>s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06797469202725510253

By the way, this document is dated Dec 11, 2011. It's not news, but interesting that the gov takes memes so seriously nonetheless

fake and gay

But I didn't even give you an opinion…
Oh! Did I fall for a fake thread?

You're not going to fuck us over, are you user?

Who is "Stan" ?

I suppose that's a risk you're willing to take :^)

In all seriousness if you dont trust me search around for "Presentation of Military Memetics". You might find it, who knows.

NVM he's the American dad character. kek

It's safe. I feel good now, but I must maintain Lohengramm-style emotional calmness.

Funny enough, even though I uploaded it, I can't view the file anymore since I deleted Adobe Reader and now it won't install for some reason. Oh well.

sage for blogpost

You can argue that it's not a real FBI agent but you can't argue that various agencies don't monitor image boards, they've even admitted it in court cases.

techdirt.com/articles/20150807/05322231878/man-leaks-sensitive-documents-to-4chan-receives-insults-arrest-his-troubles.shtml#comments

Reading the second screenshot now, it's likely not the same guy. He doesn't speak in the same way and now he's giving the answers Holla Forums wants to hear, indicating an attention whore.

Did he was it a he? ever specify how to look into the CF deeper and start drawing connections? If everyone is involved, I have no clue as to where to start

Large donations to charity or political organizations are public record. What this means is we can directly follow the money and the business ventures of the people behind it. We need to link the CF to dirty money.

Start with Soros if you know nothing about the topic I would say

just get foxit. way better, not bloatware.

kill yourselves redditpol.

Nice, thanks user. Although that 4th image is a mess, those are definitely useful. Saved.

Also I found an interesting paste I saved regarding Clinton in my Holla Forums folder, posting after this.

Yeah, confirming that second thread is bullshit. "The jews are after us, holocaust was a lie, they want to take your guns, etc" are all lines being fed by an attention whore wanting Holla Forums's worship. Note how all of these positions are absent in the first thread. Hell, in the first thread, he defends blacks, much to the horror of Holla Forumsacks. When someone gives him shit on it in the second thread, he doesn't switch to "KILL NIGGERS" but does go "Yeah, I only meant a tiny minority".

So, second thread is bullshit.

Ok the formatting is all weird so I'm just gonna upload it like the memes presentation. Posting the title here for interest:

>s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06797469202725510253

It's just a text file so no worries

Wrong link: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=03563379130619556982

Confirmed as not the same guy as in the first thread. Discard everything after the first thread, it's worthless.

Pastebin for those who dont wanna DL: pastebin.com/TQs7kNUQ

sage for triple post, but this is important info

I'm all over the place tonight (dont drink kids) but I mean well.

More info in pic related.

That's very nice and all, but where's the proof? Or can I start a thread where I claim to be an assistant within the inner circle Vatican affairs and start making shit up about the intrigue there?

What does it matter how about you stop shilling and we stop getting out done by half/pol/? Fucking when did the board IQ hit abbo territory?

Idk user it looks to me like he's just throwing bones to the 4-plebs with his confirmation of ayy-lmao and other things. I guess he just surrendered to the argument so things wouldn't get derailed?

also the 1st thread guy links directly to the 2nd thread in his last posts of the 1st thread, twice. kind hard to miss. :^)

I want to read it. How do I?

This shit is funny,
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KNUmLcPW8qwJ:www.reed.edu/linguistics/theses.html &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

How do I read this. Someone post a link to pdf, put it on pirate bay.

catalog.library.reed.edu/primo_library/libweb/action/dlSearch.do?queryTemp= &institution=Alliance_REED&vid=REED&displayMode=full&search_scope=default_scope&query=any,contains, 829147200

And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings

The guy who made the first thread guided to the second thread himself. Same ID.

as an old poster I'd simply like to comment that the board did not use to be totally fucking moronic early on.

It was actually a place for intellectuals at one point, I would even argue.

When the board got popular the average IQ dropped like a lead weight. I hardly even browse anymore simply because this is essentially a very slightly less retarded version of halfchan, now.

Yep that's what i saw as well.
Damn wish we could have grabbed him. Could have interrogated him a bit more efficiently than whatever the fuck Halfchanners where asking him. Then maybe we could find out if this guys legit and maybe gained access to info we don't have the tools to find.

no idea on how to access it on NIPRnet, sorry. I've been trying different methods for the last 4 years with no luck. even though it was written back in 2011, back before chanology, back when the *chan culture existed apropos of SJW and activist scum.

Seems like a lot of problems would just go away if someone took care of Soros

Oh, someone discovered Frankfurt School, Herber Marcuse, OSS and cultural marxism

He should as well know about
Gramsci, Italian communist and theorist of subversion by winning cultural hegemony (pc culture)
Trotskyists and their subversion, Lionel Jospin
Neoconservatives, rally around bunch of former Trotskyists, Leo Strauss

If only it were that easy. It's Soro's boss we need to take out

i think it's a nice balance at this point, excluding the shills, between the number of users and the general IQ.

I have found the obsession with Soros a bit suspicious. He's probably also a big puppet of even more influential groups such as the Rotschild mafia.

But who the hell is that?

I mean im not new to the idea but i don't see any groups that soros is (publicly) a part of that would put him in a position of subservience. I could see him working with powerful people in the world who share his (((ideals))) but not get bossed around by them.

Thats the question isn't it. It could be a number of people giving him orders.

We need to look into the areas Soros donates to and the meetings he attends. Considering Soros is heavily involved with Hillary, The Trilateral Commission could have some answers. Bilderberg is another possible source of information.

As I've said previously, we need to follow the money. Never forget that.

k thanks fam

He definitely receives orders user, it's just a question of from who. Big banks in connection with Israel and exclusive groups like I mentioned are good starting points.

In thread #3 he confirms Soros ties to DuPont and Rothschild, but asserts that Soros is the kingpin.

I tried to make him state how the Rothschild, Warburg and Rockefeller tied to all this and spill the beans on Soros's boss, he only answered that the families were involved and insists Soros is the top dog, which I believe is bullshit.

Yeah, Soros is the fall guy in the event that his bosses have an unavoidable setback.

That's the only reason we know the name "George Soros" in my opinion.

It doesn't even matter if he was real or not.

Here (and I think at half as well) earlier in Trump's campaign we did a lot of work digging into Hillary's superPACs and their funding sources, and traced stuff back to Soros from her and from Rubio, iirc. I think he funnelled money to at least one other non-Trump Repub as well.

We began some digging into the Foundation then and dirt began to show up. Not sure if anyone kept on at that but we need to begin again.

It's obvious why. We don't need some mythical user FBI to tell us.

Possibly; it's also possible that Soros is a psychopathic attention whore who's come to love the notoriety, rather than moving in the shadows as he did for so many decades.

The old fart is basically the neck of an hourglass which has the top part hidden. All points to him but there is absolutely now way he doesn't get outside funding for all the shit he pulls, his own investment profits can't account for all this.

Precisely. This is what made me believe he has orders from up top. No one with that much risk should be as public as he is.

Brexitclub (6.40.55) hours in Julian Assange talks the implications of the Hilary leaks weird as fuck Nigga nearly starts crying, saying it will have disastrous fallout on the world stage especially for France in particlar

Maybe we should start looking into his descendants and their connections, iirc he has at least a son.

He seemed to be heavily hinting at you guys looking into human trafficking, but no one bit.

Just tossing this out there but you guys should look into Dyncorp, see if they have any ties to the CF. Way I understand it they specialize in white slavery.

That's a good catch, I forgot about his son. Soro's son is just obscure enough to hide from the public, even the ones digging like us.

The question there is whether or not he holds his father's lack of morals, and wants to continue his legacy.

We'll have our answers by making a web from him, I wouldn't be surprised he shares his old man's values. He also probably has the same connections or connections to the heir of the old fart's ones. I mean, extremely powerful families usually have dynasties they carefully construct. Look at the Rothschild or the Bush.

found this link of an interview of soros' kid alex.
he talks and acts fake as shit when he talks about "his wonderful philanthropy"

bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4fecced4-3066-4c13-a6d2-7f74d8bba2a2

This is a nytimes article about his life:
nytimes.com/2012/07/19/fashion/alexander-soros-tries-to-live-up-to-his-family-name.html?_r=0

all this one has to say is that he got Marxist lessons from his father.

Say no more. Being heavily "charitable" is a red flag of immorality since charity organizations in the US are tax exempt. However that is par for the course in the minds of rich folk, most will invest in philanthropy to some extent just because the payoff is so good.

So that's strike 1 for Soros Jr in my book. Strike 2 is here from the NY times article:
This seems to confirm he shares his father's affinity for social justice groups like BLM. Now after strike 3 we can start to group Alex Soros business ventures with his fathers.

bump to one of the few non-slide threads

he´s a bad liar

TD;LR of bloomberg video

stupid kikes always contradictory

Don't buy his act. He's acting naive and inexperienced as a cover for his investments. Hard to group something sinister with someone you see as innocent.

Unless he really is getting senile.

Look at his wiki page.
>Board member of:

He's a fucking board member for daddy's white genocide funding organisation

Yep there's strike 3. I would now consider investigating Alex Soros to be beneficial. He's another thread to pull at and unravel the money behind organizations like The Clinton Foundation and Bilderberg. With the Jewish connection you pointed out, it's highly likely he deals directly with Israel as well.

Copy that. found an academic video with shows him with better speaking skills and better knowledge of the subject he's talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9IyAn5iGM

Im not a philosophy fag but it looks like he's favoring to Friedrich Nietzsche and condeming Richard Wagner (Anti-Semite). Seems like the kids pro-jewish if not a Loxist.

Son, do you know why this website was created?

Sidney Blumenthal is someone that keeps on coming up

Sidney Blumenthal, a longtime confidant of Bill and Hillary Clinton, earned about $10,000 a month as a full-time employee of the Clinton Foundation

Libyan Oil, Gold, and Qaddafi: The Strange Email Sidney Blumenthal Sent Hillary Clinton In 2011

news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011

The contents of Sid Blumenthal’s June 8, 2011, email to Hillary Clinton—to her personal, unclassified account—were based on highly sensitive NSA information.

observer.com/2016/03/hillary-has-an-nsa-problem/

He's connected with the promotion of degeneracy and British International Jewry for sure because his residences are listed not only in Berkley, California but also in the city of London.

Interesting. I wonder what Alex thought of Brexit? Gonna check that myself.

At 9:40 in the vienna video he talks about "the so called Jewish press" i can't tell if he's lying, or he's been raised with wool over his eyes.
Looks like Nietzsche and Wagner were wise to Jewish tricks for there time.

Couldn't find anything about Brexit except a retweet from an interview his father did, but look at what I did find in pic related.

Seems as though Alex Soros is a member of The European Council on Foreign Relations…which Clinton is also a member of.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Forgot my pic

Also this

Anons take note that Soros really liked philosophy in his old days and does now. His kid Alexander Soros seems really well versed in philosophy from looking at that video. Soros has certainly imprinted his image upon the kid.

I have to get some sleep but I'll leave you with info on George Soros's other kids before I go

Founder of Budapest's Central European University. Has a network of foundations in Eastern Europe.

Related to preserving Tibetan cultural identity throughout China. She's basically trying to fuck the chinks by having that culture spread all over the country.

Hedge fund manager and political donor, co-founded the Friends of democracy SuperPAC.

George'scurrent wife is a Japanese hapa and he also has an older brother who was considered a philantropist before he died.

By connecting his family you can see his bloodline is trying to spread his bullshit ideology all around the globe.

Alex seems to be the most beneficial lead, however we might want to pay attention to Robert Soros. Considering he's operating in Eastern Europe I'm guessing he's trying to work Russia for either his benefit or his whole family's benefit. Russia being a bit of a wildcard, we could see a slip up from Robert if we're lucky because Russia takes no one's shit currently.

His daughter seems to focus on the Chinese front, which is also a place where shit is strongly enforced. Probably trying to slowly prepare asians to be enriched too.

I agree that China is on the list for the Soros clan, but Russia is most likely the first target if Clinton becomes president, which is why I say the focus would mostly be on them.

Of course this would make China very jumpy, if not have it go full war mode as well.

He started a Uni in central Europe? Is he trying to set up POZ operations there?

This is a link to there site but has an article about you-know-what: Brexit
ceu.edu/article/2016-06-20/sitter-outlines-options-uk-ahead-brexit-vote

It's not an opinion piece but rather goes into detail about the brexit process full doc looks like a good read for interested britbongs.

Shit my bad this is the full article:

I think this is what rules the kikes are planning on invoking to "keep Britain in the EU" like FBI poster mentioned. They're planning on cucking the britbong bankers out of the Single Market.

article: spp.ceu.edu/article/2016-06-20/sitter-outlines-options-uk-ahead-brexit-vote-week

Screencap/grab

Its quite standard. "International Development" its there to spread the bible of Liberal Democracy in post-soviet land.

I suggest we focus on the Clinton foundation.

Board of trustees if your intrested: ceu.edu/administration/board-of-trustees
Soros is head honcho (unsurprisingly)

I like to imagine that whenever there's a post that's baiting us to blow something up or shoot up a federal building, there's like 4 FBI guys behind a computer with their coffee and donuts laughing whenever we call them out.

Agreed. Soros and the CF can be considered one in the same as far as I'm concerned, though. And now seeing how involved Alex is, I think it's safe to say the same for him.

To focus on the donors of the CF is to focus on the CF itself, basically.

Ya im switching gears to CF now. For keks here are their "Guiding Principles":

Top Kek they know there screwed beyond belief.

The University is just one of the many organisations used by Soros in promoting his ideology in Eastern Europe and providing a corps of educated people to that end. It certainly seems like investigating it could shed light on his involvement in Europe, but on the whole it'll be confirming what we already know.

Assuming this is not LARPing, it seems we should focus on the Clinton Foundation and Tavistock

clintonfoundation.org/contributors/

Here's the donor list.

It doesn't matter if the 4chan poster was LARPing or not, we can reveal some really useful information with the subjects he brought up.

Also I think the CFR and it's European counterpart are worth grouping into this investigation. Clinton is a longtime member so it stands to reason that the CF is involved there as well.

Anybody got any offhand dirt on the "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation"? Its the foundations top donator so the maybe those two count for something?

Or are they just being given cred because Microshit helps to rig the votes?

So Holla Forums

Did you know that the company that runs the certifications for the Clinton Foundation was hacked in 2011?

The company that authenticates SSL certificates fro the Clinton Foundation is called Comodo CA Limited. See the attached pic for proof. They are run by their CEO Melih Abdulhayoglu, a Turkroach.

They were hacked in 2011 under odd circumstances, which was claimed by a single Iranian called the "ComodoHacker". However the Iranian Government was also called as a possible suspect. Go here

archive.is/XUUHF

for proof. While this might not be the super evidence everyone hopes, it does prove that the computer security for Hilary is severely lacking. Its only a start, keep digging

Its Africrap related. Drive up population so they all migrate to Europe. Nothing the media Wont already know under a benign guise.

Nasser Al-Rashid, Saudi businessman, donated over a million to the foundation. One of three Saudi businessmen to do so. This is definitely worth investigating.

Interesting find from that list. In the $5-10 million dollar range for donators is Sheikh Mohammed H. Al-Amoudi. Turns out he has significant business ventures in oil in Saudi Arabia, and is "engaged in energy exploration and production off West Africa and elsewhere."

We know the US has great interest in Africa, so it's likely this Sheikh is a personal partner to the Clintons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hussein_Al_Amoudi

Yeah, he seems to be acting.

The larper mentioned that a war would potentially be fought over Africa. Beginning of the resource wars? Saudi's literally buying US intervention in their business dealings.

Beginning? No. The US has been building bases in Africa for years and has admitted to operating in places like Ghana with special forces.

The Saudis are definitely some of the people providing extra wealth for the US/Israel to work with.

I assume though if we're trying to dig up dirt they wouldn't put it on there own website. (At least not easily)
The FBI dude seemed to hint that their people figured out the puzzle by sifting through the Clinton Email batch they were given.

Should we be looking there instead?

Not surprising considering he's investing in a country that'll be his peoples at the end of the century.

He also mentioned that the Saudis were likely to ditch the US in favour of the Israelis, which wouldn't surprise me knowing the truth about the house of Saud.

((walter Shorenstein)) seems interesting, but I’m sure there are bigger fish to fry

Video related, old but true. He mentions a few African countries.

Try to find out about which of his kids support his (((NGOs))) around the planet. That'll surely show their moral and philosophical stupidity or just lack of morals.

I think its something to do with Africa too, because if I were to hide and shift money, thats where I'd do it. Also this guy Mo Ibrahim, his daughter sits on the board of directors for the Clinton foundation. Here he is defending the Clintons, even saying " Ibrahim said, “What is wrong if Saudi Arabia gives money for a farm in Africa? What’s the big deal?”

Here is the article

archive.is/aW0zp

I'd really like to get into the people smuggling if only because it would have implications in the UK. If we can do even more damage to the established political parties while they're in termoil like this we can sink both the Tories and Labour as paedo rings for good.

It's not just about hiding money, it's about displacing the population in Africa. A decent chunk of Africa is extremely resource rich, and niggers have sat there for thousands of years squandering it. Now globalists are sticking true to their namesake and want a piece of that pie, for real. I believe this migrant "crisis" won't stop until a significant portion of Africa is owned by western interests, AKA - Israel and the NATO alliance as it stands.

By which point Europe will be in ruins and America will be the only stable nation in the West. It will probably merge with Mexico and Canada into some form of union.

…and they all settle in Europe as “refugees”.

What a time to be alive.

Tav!$1ock is MJ12

there are so many connections, it goes all over the place and is far reaching

Correct. Both Europe and Africa will be free for the taking while the US, China, and Russia cement their place in the world as power players. Meanwhile Israel sits back with dollar signs in their eyes, playing every major bank in those regions.

Bank and defense contractors. Can't forget the kikes love their missiles and bullets.

LARP FBI said to pirate Jerome Corsi for leads.
Check back with you when ive done that.

He said there's evidence for white genocide and Greater Israel expansion plans withing the Clinton Foundation. If we got our hands on that it'd be game over it'd be a validation of Holla Forumss main belief and enough to get people into elite lynching mode.

What "(((NGOs)))" are the Soroses and Clinton related to? Who supports those "(((NGOs)))"? That'll be a great start.

But we also need to chart which people we highly suspect of being stupid, indoctrinated zombies and who just doesn't give a fuck like Clinton doesn't.
Once we do that, things'll be much easier to understand/predict…
At least, I think.

If you made this image you should add The House of Saud to the Clinton Foundation.

There is a lot of rare earth metals in Africa, including the metals used in the production of high powered magnets like Neodymium.

Controlling these deposits is in the best interests of the Saudis, while there are others outside of Africa they will eventually run dry and in the mean time they can only output a certain amount. Doing so would drive up the cost of these metals and in doing so would make things like electric cars (competitors to their main export) more expensive, then when they run out of oil they can flood the market with cheap rare earth metals and make a killing from the inflated price.

I should add that image in the right has Bill Clinton and affilate organisations. I haven't had a good look yet though.

And Clinton willing to sell American influence just to line her own pockets. America will be waging a war against China over Africa.

Neodymium is a magnet? I thought only Iron, Nicol, and Cobalt were magnetic…

Did my chemistry teacher lie to me?

its not mine its from waynemadsenreport

What a surprise

Probably synthetic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neodymium_magnet
Its an alloy, Neodymium, Iron, and Boron.

I was gonna say…

post from infowars.com/evidence-suggests-clinton-ran-a-parallel-outsourced-state-dept/

mods sticky this please

Satan, you shouldn't be surprised that your teacher would lie to you if you're on Holla Forums

You guys have a rough time with getting off the ground while you trip over your own feet with shills sperging out about LARPing and bullshit.

China moves with Vlad, Mexico moves against the US in synchronicity but not determined yet if it's necessarily friendly to Vlad. By my analysis it isn't, mexico is a cabal state, but it's why both mexico and china have been flooding their people in and, in the chinese case, buying out shit en masse. The chinese are very redpilled, they study the talmud so they know all about the jewish machine, though they still have to deal with the consequences of falling for communism and owning up to it.

Someone has been saying there that sorrow's son does go there (not a surprise), and that the thread about him drew him out. I'm starting to wonder if he's just playing along, but really is redpilled. Some people are suggesting the same of Trudeau (who posts a lot himself, makes threads about himself being all mad).

Israel won't exist once the party starts, the high ranking echoes already acknowledge this on all fronts, but what they don't know is the sauds will go poof too.
Vlad will see to that personally, and he will be completely effective at it, it will be a non-issue to him.
So will the US, made even easier by letting China deal with the west coast side of things while vlad descends from the north across a crippled canadian defense infrastructure and military presence, and from the east across a falling apart/total civil war eu and an either too-pissed-at-US-to-care-apathetic or preoccupied (with cleaning out the bad elements they've let in) UK.

What's funny is how well Vlad let them believe their own lies that they were foolproof and had the upper hand, and how the US internalized the communism meme due to believing those lies too, thus inherently crippling it.

I wouldn't've been. Southern education. CLasses like history, finance, economics, and reading (to an extent) are all just pathetic indoctrination. They are counter-intuitive to their believed purposes, the way they're "taught" here in the States.

It's just that Science is a little hard to bullshit up, just like math. The concrete subjects are difficult to fill with bullshit.

I agree that Russia is opportunistic and will strike when the time is right, but I don't think they will go for Israel. If they do, the kikes will call for the US to come to their aid, and that's when shit either gets really awkward or really bloody.

Some I'm guessing we need to start linking people to the clinton foundation and start building timelines on these people. Find out where they work, what views they share publicly and what interactions they've had with both global finance and the foundation. If the info's public we should find it.

To be fair China isn't really that communist, (I guess at best you could call their society authoritarian) China has Fascism for chinks basically.

I'm just glad I found Holla Forums when I was still in school, all that shit went in one ear and out the other.

Also, it may be hard to believe but kikes have even managed to subvert physics.

The US wont be able to go to their aid, they will be consumed from both within and throughout, while also getting attacked from multiple fronts at once, all while dealing with this wide expanse of corruption civil war case. It's over, the US is officially in double jeopardy.

Anyone found anything of note in the emails yet?

It's all conjecture at this point anyway. As one user said before, we should be focusing on the CF and it's donors.

yep we must dig so we shall dig.
If you want you can look at the FBI post to see what advice he had on the CF
i.4cdn.org/pol/1467518653744.gif

Yeah but the thing is when they fell for communism, in typical communist fashion, they killed off millions of their own people like total retards. Like the Russians did, like every communist regime did. Vlad was born into the insanity. He did not know the path of light until he was already grown.

I'm off to bed guys, good luck in your digging.

By the way, if you report this thread with the reason being "please sticky" mods are more likely to do it I think. Happy hunting

The thing to do is to make the case for hillary as unqualified as president, if she gets enough dumb votes to be able to rig it like they tried with brexit, it is over from the second they announce it, vlad will activate it.

Russia's a wild card, they won't act top help us unless Clinton looks like she can swing the US into war with Russia.

What a coincidence that happens every-time communism is adopted.

What we have is Corporate Communism.
Communism enforced through Corporate Cronyism.
It's why the founding fathers were against corporate entities and central banking :^)
Now they're somehow legal entities lol, we've been in a constitutional crisis since 1913.

I can understand exactly why the Soros clique wants to go to war with Russia. But what about the nuclear card? MAD and all that?

MAD is antiquity at this point, Vlad has made it impossible, technology has made it impossible and since Vlad hasn't been crippled by pseudo-egalitrianism being used to purge his best minds and corrupt the weaker ones (unlike us), he has made great strides unbeknownst to any of the eye of horus.
It's because he doesn't bow down to the israel cabal. He has a very personal vendetta against them AND he knows their true nature firsthand.

goyim are expendable and that's only if Putin isn't bluffing.

why are you saging user?

nice advice for normies but this thread is about Clinton Foundation. Might aswell just start a different thread for that one.

Looks like (according to the book FBI bro suggested) Sidney Blumenthal and Valerie B. Jarrett know of the CF's wrong doings and have leverage over clinton

Turkey can also put the pin to the firing cap by joining the EU, Vlad knows what this will mean for the EU, and ergodan has pissed him off mightily via syria and being a nato/israel/cabal puppet. He will exterminate the roach.

I know the motivation well enough. Soros’ life goal is to spread Egalitarian Liberalism to Eastern Europe which coincides with that of the Neocons, Vlad’s is to restablish the old Russo/Soviet territorial orbit. But how has he made MAD antiquated? Unless you mean the whole thing will just be waged as a series of proxy wars.

If Turkey joins people here will hold our politicians feet to the fire over article 50. With that the EU is dead.

Or the fact mad as a concept has been replaced with protracted nuclear war.

Rockets dont fly so good when the circuitry inside that controls it is fried.

Apparently Hillary and Spielberg may have used trump tower to prep for her 2000 senate election.
Wonder what Trump has on this.

Well FBI know Hillary has done so many things wrong but they can't do anything about it, and Holla Forums is helping Trump get in who wants Hillary in Jail

The European Union will become the Meditation Union

I'm french but i want to help you on your quest, man of the new world.
Take this Clinton pic and do what you must

*swoosh*

(also check em)

Trump and a Reinhard von Lohengramm style of cleaning out the government is the only way to avoid an all out war.

That's because all nukes are mechanically guided retard, smarter people than you have already figured it out.

There is Zero public support for that. That would cause an uprising.

…check wot lad?

In their total launching process too? All mechanical? No electricity whatsoever needed huh? Just pull a fucking lever? I don't think so.

Silos and sub pens are built to pretect specifically against nuclear attack and pretty much same tech that lauched and guided V2 has been refined and put into modern nukes.

They will when it causes actual insurrection.

That explains why Vlad has been behaving more and more boldly as time goes on and the cabal continues to just antagonize him as he takes ukraine, bombs the fuck out of isis, hacks the fuck out of the US government. Where are the nukes if they're so foolproof?

Nuclear war is to be actively avoided for both sides. What's the point in winning that war when anyone that survives will be after the governments blood. The country is in tatters infastructure is fucked and a large portion of your population (economy) is gone. No one is willing to call Vlads bluff untill missile defense systems are actually effective which currently they arn't. Simply put nuclear war only accures if there's multiple fuck up on both sides.

Anyway I'm done with you shill collect your money from clinton and fuck off.

Hillary is willing to call Vlad's bluff, and she does not care whether or not "anyone that survives will be after the governments blood." Vlad is not bluffing though, and he doesn't need to engage in any nuclear war/MAD type scenario but he's free to nuke whatever he wants one sidedly if he so desires, with no possible chance of retaliation from anyone. He doesn't want that though, you're right. He would rather America clean up it's own mess and unite to take out the cabal.

Why won't there be retaliation?

So are you going to start actually digging then? The FBI guy cared a lot about bringing out the human trafficking thing, but that's a bit too much of a redpill for a normie to swallow. The goal is to give the normies enough digestible redpills on how hillary is guilty until they finally realize it.
One method that will be extremely effective at winning over disgruntled bernie supporters is the fact she never attended any speeches she received money for. But to effectively show that, a log of her travels by flight from at least 1 year prior would be necessary. Trump's campaign management has the idea of making disgruntled burnouts go to vote wasters like gary johnson and this that and the third, that's a shill psyop. Any vote not toward Trump just makes it easier for them to rig this.

Oh, hi there Holla Forums user? Break out of your containment chamber again?

>>>Holla Forums
to return to where you originated, but in your case these below boards would better suit you:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/sjw/
>>>/anita/
>>>/cuck/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/out/

I am aware of this shit since 4cucks new/pol/int from a decade ago. It's just coming true now. Rise and shine the kikes are bringing you cofee.

Guy was an obvious LARPER, no system analyst has access to such broad knowledge and of course ayy lel
But he was right about a lot of things. He was obviously giving us the knowledge that he aggregated through snooping around: hacked Hillary's emails. Probably has access to these top secret files.

This year of the fire monkey is going to be such fun.
TBH I'm glad I'm in an Eastern European shithole. But feel sorry for the rest of you guys who'll have to fight.

You think you'll be spared as Europe decends into civil war? I have news for you.

Eastern europe is under vlad's wing, they will have to cleanse out the communists, and the cabal will throw europeans at them to die while the rapefugees rape the europeans wives and children at home, but eastern europe will be fine as long as they fall in line with vlad.

If he was larping then what would he have to gain from this? mobilizing the autists on 4chan to go dig about CF? Is there really enough evidence in the Clinton Foundation to bring down the whole structure of world geo-politics?

I can't hear you over 100% white. Plus surging nationalism with people are talking openly about muslims and jews here.
This PC communism is dead on arrival here. Imagine Orban but average Joes.

Vlad is keeping to himself and wants to be left alone and the rest still have the Warsaw pact memories fresh. The only things he's sperging out for are his buffer states that EU is trying to subvert.

Worst case scenarion is that we'll be mobilized to help Germany with kebab removal.

leaked documents about how the FBI operates on journalists came out on june 30th.

freedom.press/blog/2016/06/leaked-fbi-documents-reveal-secret-rules-spying-journalists-national-security-letters

Hmm inst that abit of a (((coincidence))) good timing to make them look bad

What this looks like to me is someone from a group (who may or may-not be FBI) which is trying to mobilize /4pol/. He gives the explanation that things are to tight with big players involved with the evidence to release it, so he's trying to get /4pol/ to dig it up and expose it themselves. That seems plausible to me.

Common goals for now but we should keep an eye on who else chooses to utilize the info.

He said there was extraterrestrial life, and that some people interpreted that as aliens.

Which means it isn't aliens, it's either space demons or nazi moon base is confirmed.

Didn't each one of those guys also call themselves Democrats?

Or you know maybe some of the astronouts sent up are there for espionage work.

Nigger, who you gonna spy on in space, Moonman doesn't even live up there anymore.

Indeed, fellow earthling.

Other nations work on space stations and it's a great place to put signal monitering gear.

Look at this flag. It's not really a flag, it's a map. Right there, in the center, there's 20000 nuclear warheads. Now, think, You try to be decent person, you pay taxes, you help out a person in need. Your interlocutors do not. Everything you say is to them treason and lies. Why not despatch of the pleasanties and launch the warheads?

I was very interested at first, reading through the replies, but I probably should have realized it was bullshit earlier than I did.

The part where he said that he knows aliens elsewhere in this galaxy are real was what tipped me off. He's providing material that Holla Forumslacks want to hear, even if he is mixing it in with political theories likely to be true or at least highly plausible (but probably not original to him).

There are actual Adam Curtis fans here? His documentaries are just the best. All the crazy Russian happenings, the bizarrely evil characters, the distant links between disparate stories, the old BBC archive footage, and the way it takes on such large ideas are all just fantastic. I've sat and watched them many times but haven't found anyone to talk to about the ideas presented.

Think of it as anti FEMA camp insurance, you dissident.

I think it's more that he knows what their game is, and he's painting a narrative that makes (((them))) look like the bad guys if they are if they keep kvetching against his nationalist rhetoric, or worse yet, try anything funny. It's one thing to visibly slight a neutral party, it's another ballgame altogether to perceivably backstab somebody "trying" to be your ally.

Have no fear, dearest user; for we, the Holla Forumsacks, shall provide for your conversational deficits!

Maybe, if we're lucky, they'll mention Chomsky or something.

Fuck that guy

Its here, the storm of the century.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Fug. Is the presidential re-election in Austria going to be rigged again?

orly

Of course.

I don't get it, why are you bringing up that ancient heap of flesh?

If everyone is guilty, then nobody is. They don't even need to hide it. Tell the average american than everybody is corrupted, and they'll just answer you with a "you didn't know that?". And what kind of secret can turn them to riot? Poison in the water? Nope. Toxic food? Nope. Lolchemtrails? Nope. Conspiring against russia, china or ME states? Nope. Outbreeding and replacement of the white people? Nope. Only hunger and poverty can force them into a riot.

The guy is a jester.

OF COURSH!

As far as I'm aware, he's still far less known than Curtis.

I sense anger, user.

When your enemy is in a tight spot the last thing you should do is play fair. The uninformed public might be apathetic to vague allegations of a political nature but their interest will skyrocket if it relates directly to them.

America and the Western world is on the precipice. It just needs that nudge to send it over the edge. This situation could be used to construct an irresistible 'trigger' for the dinus which will spark everyone into life.

The judicial process is one thing. Heavily flawed and as we know, rife with corruption. Those fed by the government and other enablers would not be so passive if it 'turned out' that these allies were actively trying to suppress their voice.

We need a Subway of Subversion, an intricate web linking the powers to a falsified campaign seeking to covertly destroy:

Spin it from the angle that these cover-ups being investigated and reported on the news are just one part of a plan to crack down on civil rights, dissolve the power of the states and massively enhance federal control and diminish accountability.

Example:

BLM is designed to trick PoC into openly expressing their hate for whitey, on a scale that would bring the extremists out of the woodwork for the government to eradicate. Similar to the operations during the Black Power era with undercover brothers, extraction of information and off the record assassinations of prominent 'threats' to the country.

It's nothing

Thanks user, have a bump

Keep in mind he never said intelligent life. He said he knew about UFOs. That knowledge about them could be that they aren't extraterrestrial. He also said there was life elsewhere in this galaxy. That life could be microbial.

Such information could be true and would mostly be trivial. If there were intelligent alien beings in contact with our world, that would be much more important than the corruption of Hillary, or the Jews, or anything we commonly discuss here.

Pretend there was an alien presence so technologically ahead of us, that we couldn't prove they were here. That group of aliens would basically run the show, and could tell us that they would exterminate us if we don't like it.

He would have told us to dig into that, if such a thing were true. The fact that he tells us to dig into the CF, tells me that Ayys aren't in control of things. Either his alien commentary is made up shit, or the aliens are fungus spores in a crater on mars.

Or everything he said is shit.

Actually. We are biting.

We're looking into the Epstein links now.

1) CF
2) Epstein
3) Both?

I'm having a hard time keeping up guys

anyone else think its odd Epstein donated 25k to the Clinton foundation after the had pedo charges came out. maybe it was a subtle threat instead. the guy is a billionaire its a ridiculous small amount to give for him

This shit sounds like TayBot was monitoring Holla Forums pol for a couple months and posted on 4chan.

Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank
archive.is/AEdOH

This is Kek's will

Both.

Good! If they like my work, know my trip, and do a bit of sleuthing, they'll have a way to recruit me.

What a pussy. If he doesn't realize that option A (civil war) is the best, then he is one of those retard "half-measure" faggots that just wants his short-term comfort.

Civil War means innocent people die. Any good American wants to avoid that for his own people.

When will Clinton get indited
or at least have the fbi whistleblow all hr shit

Innocence is an objective ideology. Country-men A.K.A. people of or for your country come first. That being said I agree, and the dude posting is most likely a troll or bot to gather as much info. as possible to isolate the demographic that this propaganda is pandering to.

What do these charts even mean? They're just a bunch of boxes with lines between them, without any explanation on what sort of relationships those lines represent. At the moment, they're nigh-incomprehensible, resembling nothing so much as the stereotypical image of the detectives sticking a bunch of photographs up on a board with thumb-pins and winding string between them.

At the very least make them labelled arrows, sort of like this chart of the relationships between the characters in the earlier works in a particular anime franchise.

Human trafficking and modern slavery might do it.

Or that he knows that the government has no fucking clue what they are or where they come from, or that they know they're demons that got summoned by Freemasons and Satanists, and guess what the sorts of social circles that the Clintons are up to their eyeballs in?

New information for you guys.

Just take a look where Catalist links to..

bubbl.us/mindmap?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI

Funny you mention that; L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parson's Babylon Working predates Roswell by just a little over a year.

Did you know good old Jack was one of the biggest players in early NASA, and that he was student of Crowley?

He's not just some low level analyst, he has Purple Clearance and says he's one of those 'Higher' Middle-Managers that Organizes Data collected by Analysts for the Higher ups.

Christ Almighty, user!

is there any head way on possible human trafficking links. came across this

Child Sex Trafficking through Child “Protection” Services

Former Georgia State Senator, Nancy Schaefer was an outspoken opponent of child protection services.

"The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by President Bill Clinton, offered cash “bonuses” to the states for every child they adopted out of foster care. In order to receive the “adoption incentive bonuses” local child protective services need more children. They must have merchandise (children) that sell and you must have plenty of them so the buyer can choose. Some counties are known to give a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000 for a “special needs” child. Employees work to keep the federal dollars flowing.

fightcps.com/pdf/TheCorruptBusinessOfChildProtectiveServices.pdf

Interesting.

A self described FBI agent who is somewhat plausible.
Oh how we've fallen all little boys are FBI agents who are teenagers

Still is this anything we don't already know?
We know the clinton foundation is the real shitstorm and the shit its involved in.
You go through those screencaps in OP and it's not actually anything we didn't already know.

bump

That was my interpretation. But more to point, assuming he is FBI, I believe he accommodated those questions so he could hide any truth of what he's saying in the perception that this expose is a lie.

Suppose someone tries to use these anonymous posts to put the screws to Hillary. Anything too exact or damning would motivate Hillary and the Admin to scrounge the organization for a leak. This way, it sounds fringe enough to deny outright.

Him talking about aliens–and even Tavistock (which is a pet issue for Holla Forums that I don't really believe he knows much about)–was another layer of protection for him.

make that into a .pdf and put it in the library user >>>/pdfs/

True but it put all the knowledge together coherently. clearly not all Holla Forums knows all of that, considering it was 2 threads worth of questions. It pretty much documented what Holla Forums knows in one place

Truedat so even if fake still useful.

user you really need to leek that.

We need to know how not to be subverted.

If its real we really need access to it.

That's not the point. We all know Hillary is a a shady motherfuckeress like we all know the kikes are evil and want to see us destroyed. The point is this is actual tangible evidence of a conspiracy rather than vague proclamations on a Tuvan oil painting board. If this is as big as he says it is, and with enough digging its uncoverable – this would bring down the U.S government.

We all “know” the gist of what he’s saying. Hillary and Bill sold secrets to foreign powers – probably Saudi Arabia and Israel, probably in exchange for underage sex slaves. That Obongo and other high ranking egalitarians were in on this racket. And that it all somehow furthered the interests of our favourite little chosen Gyorgy Soros.
The problem is we need to find something which plainly spells this sort of shit out. Which simply won’t be out in the open. We don’t have the knowledge CIA – they’re big guys, have. The user said its to do with the Clinton Foundation, we should focus our efforts on that. Someone else said it was through corroborating the donations there with information on the emails. Tavistock was also mentioned.

So far we know a bunch of dodgy Saudis donated to Clinton, along with the Open Society foundation, AIPAC and a host of typical good guy charities.

Assuming of course this is’nt just LARPing. Which it probably is. But just to clear it up before the oh-so-clever “hurr durrr ur all shep!” types pop up.

We already knew the saudis donated to the clinton foundation. We've known she's been taking their money for years.
Along the rest.

most people think she and her husband were murdered. sorry for the filterman link but it's good insider info from Fain and AJ had spoken to her many times, in fact she tried to call him 2 hours before she was shot.

I think this is how AJ works too, along with a lot of other alt media outlets or even people like David Shayler They have to look a little crazy and/or spout the occassional nonsense in order to discredit themselves to all except the fringe. He's only gone mainstream in the last year or so when Drudge started to link to his site.

LARP discarded

MODS! sticky!

You realize 2016 is already halfway over, right?

see

amistillbannedforpostingintavithread.jpg

yeah this shit is definitely fucked up! she was about to blow the lid on something and it was all started with the The Clinton Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA)

Remember that he's employed by Time Warner Cable (CNN).

Where is the torrent?

Pics related, some juicy tidbits I've collected.

For what it's worth, I think the FBI guy is saying they've stumbled on the motherlode. My guess as to what the conspiracy is:

USG backdoored a la the Business Plot in the 1930s/40s -> rockefeller/rothschild money flows into USG and buys everything -> social engineering begins a la Tavi/MK experiments -> it works like a charm and things like the finder5 cult start happening -> mass surveillance only adds to the power of the intel agencies which were infiltrated from inside at the top ranks by israelis/saudis/bushes -> ??? -> apparently all the corruption is hard to 1-up from new gunners now unless they diddle kids and sell SAPs.

Good docs on relevant history: youtube.com/watch?v=hTdx6vEUtIA (business plot to overthrow FDR -> pretty sure this was failed and then they took out jfk and planted Johnson, etc and had the game fixed since)

youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE (on the rockefeller money flowing in and then creating social engineering programs and corrupting academia to divide and conquer useless goy burger consumers)

youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI (human resources, social engineering in the 20th century - a documentation of the effects of turning the business tactics of assembly-line factories into a societal model for control)

and CNN employs ex-CIA elite fag Cooper. And AJ has admitted to having family in the CIA. What was your point?

Also, a good board and good thread on the subject of p3d0w0ood

8ch.net/32/res/1790.html#q2061

and here, have a pdf from /32/ pdf library entitled soros media empire. haven't read it, but it's prob relevant. nvm can't upload it. it's by michael baker, find it yourselves, faggots.

Wait, Cooper, like Anderson Cooper? That irritating faggot was in the CIA?
I mean, I found it more than suspicious when that old bitch's last name was Bzezhinsky, but ex-CIA?

Bump for the god emperor

Soros funded to include on future infographic

Bend the Arc (formerly Jewish Funds for Justice)

FAIR Girls - is an anti-human-trafficking organization, founded in 2003 and headquartered in Washington, DC. The FAIR acronym stands for Free, Aware, Inspired, Restored. They currently operate in Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia, Russia, Uganda, and the United States.

National Domestic workers alliance- The National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA) is the nation’s leading voice for dignity and fairness for the millions of domestic workers in the United States, most of whom are women.

Libraries without borders

Seeds of africa

Global Witness

Yep, and that Markos fag that runs Daily Kos is also though when it came out a few years back they did a pretty good job of scrubbing the forum outrage. Many thought the DK would be finished and shut down people were so mad. Scraps of info can still be found but it's generally memory-holed.

Didn't even know who that was 'till you brought him up. So he's ex-CIA, too? Fuck. And he's done a lot with Hillary.
FUCK!

I'm really surprised no mention of Huma Abedin was made in both threads, given her closeness to Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and the Saudis. She's definitely a key player who has handled a lot of sensitive information.

…of course I guess if Hillary is willingly selling intelligence to the Saudis, Huma's importance isn't that significant.

What is this supposed to mean? Other than some random server having my IP address?

Huma's ties are well known here. But thanks for the reminder. I'm certain she's as allegedly deeply involved in this dirt as she is allegedly deep into Killary's wrinkled pussy.

Has anyone mentioned the Tavistock Institute yet?

screenshot that shit user

and here they come….

sage

Someone give me a rundown of this Tavistock meme.

check the catalog, there are two threads on it. this thread is for digging and dank memes

Don't say the name, that'll trigger the shills.

It is an invisible college, it has many names and fronts, (similar to Mj12 if you've ever played Dues Ex) it's connected to some pretty shady shit, look at the catalog there's a couple threads on it.

Basically the 'final boss' in the web of Jewry.
If you mention their name shill bots show up.
I am testing this.
They were linked to the Orlando False Flag too.

also they killed Paul

now take it to the relevant threads you faggots

sounds practical

wew

I'm feeling like I'm getting red-pilled. I'm reading about websites getting taken down, 404s, and a bunch of other shit…

Why are so many of these people ex-CIA (and faggots, for that matter)?!

MODS WHY IS THIS NOT STICKY'D

Report it and write "STICKY IT" or some shit in the reason field

You need to grow up.

There is no room for fear in your heart, only triumph.

Remember who you are.

These kikes are goddamn cheeky.

Remember when the anti-trump protesters were being bussed in and the negro said it was a social experiment. Yeah, these people are arrogant as fuck.

If anybody wants to look at the whole human trafficing thing, it would be prudent to look for connections with organisations that work with unaccompanied refugee minors or orphans. Children "in the system" are a prime source for the red markets.

Look up operation mockingbird

This is run by 0midyar's wife in SF and does a lot for human trafficking, they say. archive.is/CYo6m

I've heard about Mockingbird. I learned it from Barrett Brown.

Learn how to read the English language.
Except if you could read, you would know what they represent.
To someone who is illiterate.
You say that as though it doesn’t work.
You’re a faggot.

You have a point with the labelled arrows user, show the relationship between the two entities with a short description. But posting anime as an example is gay as fuck.

Bump, because the shills are trying to slide this thread.

He indicated much more than 40%…

I'm inclined to believe the guy is or was related to the CIA or DIA, more than FBI. The international simulations he talked about sounds far more like an activity those alphabets would engage in.

Well if he is saying that CIA did Orlando then the old "FBI is internal CIA is external" rules are right out the window. Surprising nobody

Since the CIA was the ok to conduct PsyOps on the American people, that doesn't surprise me but as far as the FBI being external, other than giving tips to foreign police forces when they catch cyber crime from outside the US, I'm not too sure.

When one guy oversteps his bounds and gets rewarded for it you can't start punishing the other guys when they overstep their bounds or you will start drawing scrutiny on why that first guy got rewarded. Really I think it's just a case of overreaching law enforcement agencies are a major symptom of a corrupt government.

Anons are too cool to be manipulated like this. It's time for the memes to crawl out of the petri dish and spread poopoo peepee all over these researchers.

He thought that tariffs on filters were good

Thank you I will be spreading this link to normies and tweeting it to the media.jb

I'm not from psyops myself but this whole 'le weedman' forced meme is fucking annoying.

"WE" study more than "WE" investigate.

confirmed for larping faggot

degenerate druggie, out of my board

Mods refusing to sticky. Also a tasty looking jpeg got removed when i clicked on it.

Should we have a numbered series of CF threads?

Dunno why you replied to me, but yea, I would be interested to dig some dirt on CF
Get my old trusty tinfoil hat and look for clues and connections, love that job….that job got me into STEM

Corporations are people, and people are corporations.

Kill your fraudulent corporations. In Canada every time you move to a new province (((they))) incorporate you again and float your bond.

He's not that off though, look at it this way. With Holla Forums they can leak some things and have us do part of their work by having a ton of anons brainstorm and start digging on their side, reporting their finding. They then can follow leads anons thought up and dig that way with their own tools and databases. Holla Forums is not Holla Forums, with Holla Forums they have a lot more investigating to do with all the CP, drugs and other crimes that get posted on it.

Government shills trying to rile Holla Forums and make it violent has more to do with intelligence networks PsyOps as a whole than just fed law enforcement. They are also more willing to infiltrate mod positions.

False, a bunch of people here cgot caught trying to use that scheme and they were arrested for tax evasion and Fraud. Corporations are people is a one-way street.

Not true, (((CRA)))

great idea

new hashtag

AuditHillary

Someone with twitter tweet this at all the libertarians?

He's pretty average on terms of seeing how future will go, in aspect of Holla Forums that is
So, could have easily been a lar per. But what makes me really think HE IS is that he has no idea about Hiy or uki or what he did with 2chan (how he fucked over the user info of 2chan, collaborated with Jim Watkins for him to take over the Holla Forums and constantly added SJW mods).
If he wasn't a larper and trully an FBI he would be shitting his pants knowing that his "plausible denia bility" and ""anoni mity"" is as fake as gook moots "big penis".

Stop jerking off to your fantasies user and start looking the reality through eyes of objective, CONFIRM ABLE lens

bullshit
Total and utter bullshit.

Thats just a plausible scenario that we all are utterly scared of, that's why we yell "shill" all the time.
what does that have to do with anything?

Jesus, are you just regurgitating what you read on Holla Forums because you think it makes you sound smart at this point?
idiot

You can sell shit and put it in your tax receipts if they are made into your personal name, with a bill made to be paid to your name, you can't benefit from tax reductions for furniture, supplies, etc. LLCs get though. That's how the case made those involved get jail time. You'll have to do better than scream false, Chaim.

Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt. He never talks about that much. Like Carly 'Fiorina' Sneed.

Seems like this is going to need to be more sophisticated… not only are we building lists but we're trying to connect seemingly disparate events together in time.

This is more about the order of events than just list building.

cui bono?

Any donation to the Clinton Foundation has to be viewed as a payment for something, and you have to work off the assumption that it is a service yet to be rendered.

This will take a lot of cross referencing.

etc…

This will be a lot of work… but essentially you're looking at the Clinton Foundation as the hub of global corruption that touches all parties…. and exposing it would be a massive victory.

And you directed it into taxation when I mentioned strawman CORPORATIONS.

Your shill is showing.

may be introducing a strange twist… don't forget Soros, through Open Society, also funds the ICIJ
…whose 'panama papers' consequently revealed some of bill and hillary's very wealthy (and geopolitically relevant) donors

> mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article72215012.html
> rt.com/usa/340480-clinton-donors-panama-papers/

but we didn't need the panama papers to know this
> washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/02/18/foreign-donations-to-hillary-clintons-foundation-raise-major-ethical-questions/

The big "find" here to me is outlining in detail how Clinton used funds from CF for her political campaigns. All of that money was dumped into CF from foreign interests buying favors while she was SOS.

or

The money coming into CF cannot be used to fund political campaigns, since this money comes in from foreign governments that is fucking high treason.

Nobody is going to give a shit about "dirt" because its well accept that the Clinton are absolute scum.

Your point was people are corporations, NO THEY AREN'T, you fucking twat. People don't benefit from the same advantages registered Corporations do, which are mostly about taxation. Corporations do benefit from civilian rights though, such as protection from theft, personal property laws and in most countries libel laws. Yet they can also manage to doge criminal responsibility in case of harm or death caused by them, they only suffer financial penalties akin to civil cases. No individual who is not registered as a practicing LLC has a chance to dodge those responsibilities.

STFU if you're too stupid to argue why your point is valid and fail to see the difference between both. Corporations are above people in term of law.

Now that you're talking about the Panama papers, I wonder if the Clinton Foundation is named in any part of it.

New propaganda from Killary
>Biden: ‘I Find It Hard to Believe’ Hillary Would Do Anything ‘Intentionally Wrong’ archive.is/vkofz
>CNN Sources: Hillary Clinton Not Expected to Face Charges in Federal Email Probe archive.is/8ixA1

Would be a good time to break out thise videos of Biden touching little girls like a pervy creep

A couple months ago an user posted a short vid of all the suspicious deaths of Clinton friends but it didn't have any retard YTer yammering on and on, it moved quickly and went from one death to another. There is also a webm of it. Good to spread around if you can find it. I've tried and cannot.

All of those things are true, and I think more people are in tune with the truth than just Holla Forums… it would be foolish to believe otherwise. The challenge when you're in that situation is what can you actually do about it?

WWIII and Civil War hang in the balance here… and as much as my inner convictions scream "just release the whole truth and come clean, we have to get on the right path and some point and I would feel like shit if I left this world to my children to deal with" that could potentially mean the end of our civilization. They, being stewards of the decline and possible collapse, would like to control as many variables as possible for the purpose of saving lives.

This was perfectly consistent across both threads. He spelled out as "some can be domesticated" which is true, but that doesn't mean we should co-exist.

webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163

The fear of the conversation coming to light is a bitch, ain't it buddy?

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Soros pls, we see through you're demonic lies.
>(1)

Well put.

I'm sort of skeptical of this, as I'm sure many of you are. I haven't read the entire thread yet so my points may have already been addressed, but once he started talking about Orlando was CIA and 9/11 was Mossad, I kind of tuned out.

I don't doubt these attacks have a sinister, secret underbelly, but I've heard enough about how everything is a false flag and nothing really happens.

Nice. but a few lines of explanation for the entirely clueless might encourage them to dig deeper user.

While I would normally agree with you, I don't think Hillary would be indicted for shooting Trump himself live on National Television. That's the kind of society we live in.

lel nice.

I didn't see the former UN President murdered last weekend user. Did I just miss it?

I saw Arnold Toynbee is directly connected to Tavistock. Has anyone seen a Toynbee Tile irl? I watched the doc "Resurrect Dead" a few years back and actually saw a tile on 42nd and 5th in NYC.

Everyone in this thread needs to go the fuck back to 4chan… Never used. It sucks. You suck…. Fuck off

Hello, cancer. Off to reddit with you.

bump. they've discoverd t4v1st0k means 'good slaves' and are flipping out hard:

That's pretty spoopy. I'm surprised we haven't figured that out before. I'm curious to see if their threads will get flooded with shills, now that they're also looking into tavistock.

Heads up goys, it seems like this guy is more like a Trump campaigner leaking for Trump than an FBI agent. Trump is -deniably- feeding us what Putin gave him with a great amount of flair to get the ball rolling on the Clinton Foundation. It could very well have nothing to do with Soros and more to do with Laureate education, it is a stupid strategy for the Clintons to link such organizations dependant on publicity as NAMED charities are to money laundering networks. I honestly don't think they would do it.

But getting this out there will spark all of the tin foilers, who will post endlessly about it, until at least people start to notice or care about Laureate.

PERSUASION.

the shills are already here, BEWARE

Shit, I'm starting to think those who can better be lurking both Holla Forums. While we have less shilling, they have a higher chance of smart newfags going there. I thought there was a permanent brain drain there, wtf?

As long as they don't start roleplaying they'll be fine

I'm dropping the link to Jan Irvin's WebBrain file containing Tavistock and other fun shit.

I hope they can pick it up over there. They probably have half of what's in the WebBrain already…

Pretty lame shilling tbh

giant shill thread here, easy to spot them.
8ch.net/pol/res/6557641.html

What if this poster really is KGB?

Get in my masterrace warriors! Shills are trying to tamp out Tavistock investigation after the Jan Irvin WebBrain got noticed!

bump. they've discoverd t4v1st0k means 'good slaves' and are flipping out hard:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79685212

We are being flooded right now so is half chan. Fucking ADL kikes are raiding

Guys fucking seriously do not let this shit get slid

They are hitting both sites fucking hard right now

Cross dump

bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved…
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
———————————–
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=TLYAyuf1I1Q [Open]

Consider this a bump.

It's a good time to scroll down to the bottom of the catalog and bump the good threads.

Archive in case you get up tomorrow morning and the goodies are missing…

archive.is/etV5q

If you're looking for the truth you definitely won't find it on the internet.

Never forget that first and important rule. Conspiracies are now paid advertisements for the different arms of the NWO, constructed to confuse and incite people into radical thought and action.

You cannot be controlled if you do not act.

But you can be conquered if you don't act.

Be controlled or be conquered.

Some choice…

I can hear the distant 'OY VEYS!'

Did you make that up yourself or is that on your cheat sheet?

anti-slide bump

Kill yourself kike.

bamp for plox

pump

This is my opinion and I will be called a shill. All this NiggerStawk talk is going to make normies laugh and dismiss the whole thing. I honestly believe the shills are the one pushing that angle. And the mentally unstable we have all seen at ATS and GLP.

Some other user said this and it makes sense to me so I'll repeat it. It's kind of like how Icke got normies to laugh off a very real child sex trafficking ring with all his reptilian space masons bull shit.

Just my .02 take it or leave it.

?

You can be controlled not to act though, making you the retard here.

(checked)
It's crazy right? I've been on various Holla Forumss since around 2011, and if you'd told me even two years ago about the world today I'd have laughed in your face.

Think of all the unthinkably retarded stuff that's turned out for us:
- Donald Trump is running successfully for president
- Nigel Farage gets to have a holiday debatable according to fbi-user
- Killary is literally the devil, not just the target of cuckservative paranoia (who were also on the jews payroll)
- Alex Jones is actually right about quite a lot of stuff this one really hits me hard; I used to laugh at the guy
- Memes play on our deeply-ingrained symbolic sensitivities and confirmation bias, are basically indistinguishable from magic I considered doing a PhD on this but refrained despite encouragement, mostly for the sake of operational integrity

The weirdest thing that's come out of the last 12-18 months has been the confirmation of basically every "conspiracy theory" in existence - yes, jews are trying to dirty the first world to become global overlords. Yes, the US government is corrupt at every level. Yes, JFK was a CIA job… and the CIA has it's dick in everything, everywhere. Yes, 9/11 was not the result of dumb muslim terrorists. Yes, pedowood is real. Yes, most major shootings in the US are false flag operations.

You can name pretty much any of those bizarre alternative narratives that you've entertained at some point and discarded because they're just too confronting for people to hear, and there's a good chance it's true.

Now add on top of that the possibility that the FBI are the good guys, but are snookered by a government more corrupt than the worst of Rome.

I'm starting to believe that most schizophrenia cases are just a cover for people too close to the truth. Who knows, maybe one day I'll join them, but I really pray not.

pic related, we are standing on the precipice of the greatest happening the world has ever seen

Normies can fuck off, but you're probably right about Tavistock not really being a thing. It seems that the world and it's semitic machinations are fairly simple and straightforward. It's still not a bad thing to investigate it, though.

What are ATS and GLP?

tfw I've never gotten any repeating digits, ever

CT sites. You could probably google them. They are both pretty much confirmed NiggerStawk projects and I don't really want to spell them out for that reason.

The only end result for subversion is hysteria and chaos.

Let that sink in lads.

These cunts are fueling a fire they didn't know existed.
Below their very feet.

(Checked…)

New thread with aggregations

All of it makes me want to become a recluse and learn survivability shit. But then I step back and think… am I crazy?

Do you want a hug?

You'll grow a thicker skin soon, eventually this shit stops shocking you.
I'm at the point now where I barely even read this shit any more "oh hillicunt has done human trafficking, whatever"

There can only be but so much red pilling on a single subject, hillary clinton is a witch and needs to die just like all the other kikes and kike helpers. I don't care about adding more charges to the massive list of bullshit she has done, just put her in the ground already along with the rest of them and lets be done with it.

Basically what Im getting at is, eventually you aren't scared or worried anymore, your just bored and sitting around waiting for shit to go down.

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of them around Philadelphia.

Wait, who's AJ?

'Twas my pleasure. Just keeping us on track.

I hear ya fam the only things that get my blood boiling anymore are paki rape gangs and liberal/islamic attacks on my countries historical monuments

Imagine the spin that it would take right away

Anons, do you know what we should do? We should start a couple of threads that just catalog all of the people with whom people like Shillary associate, but only focus on the links to one person in particular in each thread. It would be quite a lot of work, but the payoff could be magnificent. Imagine if we could compile all of the data into one big file, image, list, video, etc. Imagine what a convenient and potent H-Bomb of a red pill that would be!

Something like pic related:

Also if you think this hillary stuff is bad watch this

And remember that people like her caused it and would do it again to any countries that break away from them if they are capable of it

Your gonna come to find that a big reason why us anons seem to sarcastic constantly and so crude and cynical and apathetic is because we have been kicked around by normie society so much and then been redpilled so hard (even anons on some of the more innocent seeming boards on cuckchan are still red pilled when you compare them to the average normie) that the only way to stay sane is to laugh at everything and every time the horror starts to creep back up keep saying "dont think about dont think about it just look at some porn or play some vidya or something dont think about it"

Also its what drives us so hard to make things right in the world, so that someday real life will be a paradise instead of a nightmare

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

(((They))) took it down.
Here's an alternate link.
youtube.com/watch?v=B75nil5m8d4

ace.mu.nu/archives/356415.php

ace.mu.nu/archives/356044.php

bumpdate

(((1)))

Stop the thread from being slippery.

Schizophrenia is a made up disease user. It is a just a checklist in the DSM.

The Soviets used to marginalize people they didn't like with it. They literally invented "late onset" or "sluggish" schizophrenia to make people who came too close to the truth out to be crazy.

alex jones, look for the recording of him saying it on YT

Let me centexualize the whole situation for you. This, what you are experiencing right now, is the foundation of the first cyber-nation. Should this be a good thing or a bad thing is really besides the point. It's happening and it can't be stopped. This is a warning, it's why I post.. Let what transpires here not make Nazis look like a bunch of pussies. For the love of God!

wow this is dumb

why don't you use your nose?

Not down in the US

The great thing about memes is that, when done correctly, they play on genetic 'truths'. There are certain things we are hardwired to feel and think. In a world which the unnatural is becoming the norm memes speak directly to our subconscious. Telling us the things we know to be true and natural. That feeling feels unnatural and therefore gets people to think about the underlying message in the meme. That's all most people need is to THINK about these things, they usually come to the same conclusion that Holla Forums does.

This is fucking unbelievable.

Tavi= good
Stock = cattle

I've stopped socializing and contributing to society. I'm independently wealthy, so I'm not a leech, but I can't possibly give a fuck.

8ch.net/tech/res/621426.html#q622392

i'm always pulling for the reptilians from the sirius galaxy tbh

jesus christ almighty, it seems like if you know the clintons you'd do best to not fly anywhere. it seems like you can still get got in some sort of "1 car accident" or "motorcycle >> road pizza" deal, but it seems like airplanes work out best for all involved

(do the unfortunate pilots just have bad luck or do they get some deal where their family is looked out for if they go the an hero route? if someone really cared you can look to see how the families of those pilots of "mysteriously crashed planes" fared after "the tragedies" ?? )

god here: proof is for heretics and other "non-believers" who are destined for a place that can be suitably be described as "non-heaven."

The only thing I can find is a report finding the State Department couldn't account for $1 billion given to DynCorp, within the timeframe of Clinton's Secretary of State gig
archive.is/AE2PR

Here's an archive of a blog (archive.is/H3siL):

tl;dr: DoS's Int'l Narcotics & Law Enforcement Affairs apparently liked DynCorp enough to put them in a Criminal Justice Support program

Never forget:

The Dönmeh are a sect of Muzzies converted from jews, much like the Saudi Royal family. The Dönmeh were directly responsible for the [Christian] Armenian Genocide.

burner phone tethering

I don't know if I want to know about that. But thanks for the hint. I am especially intrigued that there is a bridge between the neocons and communism.

wtf.

I am shitting bricks. tis fucking true!

insidephilanthropy.com/global-development/2014/2/28/care-about-tibet-talk-to-george-soross-daughter-and-her-husb.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsadra_Foundation
And they are active via courses and book financing throughout Europe.

This thread is heavy to swallow…

( . Y . )

Massive shilling campaign today, have a bump.