Concealed Carrier Saves Club from Shooter

I guess Trump was right, having guns saves lives. He needs this story sent to him.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/30/concealed-carrier-takes-down-shooter-at-south-caro/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0BYVY
pastebin.com/B54iCFqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saved. I'm spreading this. Suck a dick rach.

Also, now that I've complimented you, fuck you OP, you fucking faggot. Learn how to archive.

archive.is/0BYVY

duplicate thread

sage and report

where's the dupe thread?

I'll give you a dupeā€¦ *unzips dick*

Suck a cock, learningchode. There is no duplicate thread.

I'm so proud of this anonymous vigilante. And jealous too, I wish I could have put down a hoop ape.

I wonder if the hero was white or ??

This is absolutely perfect, especially since it was near a nightclub. Does anyone know what sort of guns and the shooter and the CC used?

What does it matter? He saved lives. I wish I could shake his hand and have dinner with him.

Possibly hispanic.

EUUUUUAHHHHHH

H-HILLARY!

I-IM SO SORRY

is there a list of times when guns saved people?

He used a gun to stop a mass shooting. Proving the libkikes completely wrong. We are growing stronger.

Praise Kek!

I wish that people could differentiate between heroin/heroine. Did any of you niggers take an English class?

What's the problem?

No signs of this being splattered all over the msm. No government officials giving response speeches. No social media profiles photos being changed in support.

Jeez it's almost as if this story goes against a forced narrative or something.

Unbelievable. I just did a search and not a peep from the MSM.

The only ones writing about it are local news and Kikebert.

This shit is going to get memoryholed.

If Trump retweets it will draw a lot of attention.

Don't mention the shitlord dumbass

bump

he did du somethin.

Something good.

Underrated post.

pleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblackpleasebeblack

lol

The media will never run with this. Dindu shooter, probably white hero? Das raysis mayne.

The latest cohencidence is to claim every thread is a duplicate.

duplicate post, delete it now

cohensidentally, bobo spartanburg brought up a shit ton of niggers and one bizarre looking white, probably misceginated.

Now watch how the media isn't going to blow this out of proportions.

BUT GUYS!!! THIS COULD HAVE ENDED IN A RAMPAGE WHERE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE DIED!!!

Your fault newfag.
pastebin.com/B54iCFqE

Fucking missed opportunity.

MOAR GUN CONTROL NOW

It's closer to 1 billion.

That 270m number has been used for so long to keep the gun:population ratio at under 1 when it's over 2.

Send it to Trump, make the (((press))) cry.

It'd be nice if someone could make this trend. The mainstream media is more than happy to shill for gun control but don't even bother to report the literally thousands upon thousands of instances of this that happen nor do they even acknowledge that gun control didn't stop the Paris Attacks or so many other horrific events in nations with heavy gun control and bans. Facts, not fear.

most sane individuals block all javascripts through noscript

Bump

poor guy

oh vey

social coercion is effective.
if the probability of people carrying firearms is higher, criminals think twice before acting.
criminals do criminal things. the general population can stop them; and they need the means to do so.
always support populists who's aim is to empower the people.

OY VEY, THE FALSE FLAG WAS THWARTED

B-but we need to get rid of guns!

Way to spread the lead, Dixiefag!

Manse Jolly of the 1st South Carolina Volunteer Cavalry. Rode through the war with two of my ancestors. Had 4 brothers killed during the war. His youngest, and last brother was killed by Yankee soldiers in Anderson, SC after the war.

Manse is reputed to have killed 23 Yankees for the murder of his little brother. Drowned in a flood in Texas.

Man there was a legit Sheriff Bobo in my town. Shit was cash.

One bump for importance.

This. Get it to Trump and his people. Currently working on it but the more help the better

I don't understand those people. A criminal is going to find a way to commit a crime no matter what.