North Korea is controlled by ZOG?

Is it a migrant switch prepared in case bad goyism in Asia? (((They))) can fuck up a chunk of Asia if (((they))) just do fake revolution and serve Dear Leader The Khadafi Treatment.
Also apparently those gooks have fuckin military tractors. They propably repaint them after ceremony and send to the fields to harvest some kimchi. They are fuckin mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Mongoloids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DPRK is one of the genuinely jew-free countries. It doesn't even recognize Israel.

North Korea isn't run by the Jew but they follow Jewish communism to the letter, which is why their military still uses biplanes.

Followed by a complement of WWII Yak-9 propeller planes.
Top of the line stuff.

A Marxist is still a Marxist. Just because Stalin purged most of the Communist Party of Jews doesn't mean he wasn't a tool for the Jews.

They may be commies, but you have to consider that they have a very strong ethnonational identity, which is the secret ingredient that can make any political system more or less work. Kim Jong-Un has also done much to turn around their situation. People are no longer starving like they were under his father.

Like this user said, they don't even recognize Israel. Un has been able to maintain healthy relations with Russia, so in a global SHTF scenario, I think North Korea would be fighting on the side of the good guys.

At this point I have to assume you're a shill, but I don't even know what the point of the psyop is.

N Korea seems to be nationalist, in some ways
too bad they're fucking gommies

don't be that paranoid
people don't sit here 24/7 so anyone can miss a thread

You are kidding me right?
Those planes are like 70 years old, you could take them down with a Flak 30.
Meanwhile South Korea has one of the best MBTs in the world.
Why hasn't S.Korea annexed that place yet?

and end up like europe is now?
no thank you

Because China needs N.Korea as a buffer state. I'm not sure if they still think this way, but that's ultimately why they helped the N.K.s There's also really no point because it would just turn into a massive humanitarian nightmare, terribly expensive to overthrow the regime then try to incorporate a bunch of backwards fucking communists into a westernized economy. Just look at East Germany… They're still picking up the pieces.

is about to fall off and this shows up, it's like clockwork

Because somebody showed they the bill that would incure in re-integrating the north…

And they said "Thank you, but no thank you, we rather stay a near developed country than South Africa 2.0".

Because one wrong move by Worst Korea and Best Korea flattens Seoul with artillery strikes

South Korea is totally cucked by the American Jew. The PRK shelled the shit out of an island owned by SK and all they did was evacuate it. They lobbed a few shells back but did nothing.

sdfasdfsd

daily reminder that all post 19th century wars involving america were a mistake

Mutually Assured Destruction, if shit hits the fan and NK realizes their cause is lost, you can be abso-fucking-lutely certain either they drop a nuke or two onto the South (and get some nice nuclear tan themselves) or China and America step in and escalate the conflict until there's just a pile of rubble where Seoul and Pyongyang used to be.

The cold war is over, China wouldn't mind the PRK disappearing since they have plenty of problems with the Hermit Empire themselves, especially border problems with swimmers.
South Korea are a bunch of fairy faggots now, the west has destroyed the warrior spirit and replaced it with K-pop and boys that look like girls.

South Korea is wealthy and under no real threat from the North despite the posturing from the South's political leaders. The South Korean politicians have seen the social cost of trying to reintegrate East Germany back into a greater Germany. Its been decades and the East is still much poorer then the West and its dragging down its economy. The Koreans have seen this and have decided to nope the fuck out of unification. They just do not want to pay the political or economic costs it would bring.

SK boys are nothing compared to JP boys when it comes to boipussy

Asians are pretty much the real life equivalent of tolkien's elves when it comes to their effeminacy

I blame the neoteny of the east asian race in general
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Mongoloids

North Korea is one of the only non-ZOG states on earth, which makes it one of the greatest places on earth.

USA died in the civil war. ZOG was born from the ashes in reconstruction.

it kinda does. i dont see the USSR working for the jews after the late 30s.
He stalled with attacking hitler eventough he could just attack romania and take him out in one operation, and not to mention that the main reason UK, france and others didnt take out hitler prior to 39 is that they needed him to take out the big red boogeyman in the east.
but as the whole thing blew up in their face and they got on the ill list they needed roles between stalin and hitler switched.
after ww2 the whole ZOG world went against the USSR.
the USSR recognises israel because they need an ally against the turkish/arab influence (islamic fundamentalism) in the middle east (which could spread o the caucases). but after the US took married israel the soviets just switched the tables and teamed up with the arabs (b taking control of the BAATH party in the arab world).
not to metion the doctors plot etc.