KIKE APOLOGISTS BTFO

Brexit poll: Jews voted 2-1 to remain in EU

Only 31% voted ‘Leave’; of those who did back a British exit from the European Union, 11% now say they regret their decision

Twice as many British Jews voted to remain in the European Union rather than exit, according to a new survey.

Conducted by the Survation polling firm earlier this week for The Jewish Chronicle, the opinion poll of 1,000 British Jews showed that 59 percent were displeased by last week’s narrow vote to leave the EU, compared to 28.3% of respondents who were pleased with the result.

Surveyed after the vote, 59% of respondents said they voted Remain, with 31% voting Leave. Six percent did not vote, they said.

Of those who voted for a British exit, or Brexit, 11% said they now regret their decision.

As a result of the June 23 referendum, 38% of Jews indicated they felt less safe, compared to 42% who said they did not feel any decrease in their level of security.

Xenophobic hate speech saw an uptick in Britain following the vote, with dozens of cases involving nationalistic rhetoric observed within days of the vote. But the Community Security Trust, the Jewish community’s watchdog on anti-Semitism, said none of the reported incidents show a direct link to anti-Semitism.

archive.is/8Z48b

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fftcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So essentially 80% of British Jews wanted to stay in the EU.

I'm just surprised one kike in three voted leave.

11% of 31% makes around 3%, learn math.

anyone actually believe those shills before? Its obvious they pulled that shit to cause uncertainty amongst us right after a giant victory like that.

I thought all the polls said 60% voted to Leave? Who is being the rusemaster, here?
protip: probably the jewish newspaper – just sayin

Fuck off, kike shill.

its called playing both sides of the fence, kikes have been doing this as long as there have been kikes

I think it means 31% - 11% you dummy.

Not taking the percent of the percent.

I think you're a bit confused, Cleetus

Typical anti-white kike. Filtered.

I guarantee that's not what they meant.

I'm glad this has finally come out. We had two threads before featuring a poll that showed 54% of Jews voted to stay. However, that poll only surveyed 98 Jews in the entire UK.

In one of those threads we even had an Israeli Jew preaching how based the Jews really are, and that they're nationalists too - with the exception of Liberal Jews, that is.

In the second thread I pointed out how shitty the poll was and then in a few minutes the thread ended up on page 9.

Hopefully, now, we can put all of the bullshit to bed.

I meant voted to leave. My bad

I guarantee you're wrong

They meant 11% of the 31% who voted leave now regret their decision. It's a pretty clear statement.

So yeah, that is a little over 3% of the total Jewish vote.

So, 69% of Jews voted to stay in the EU, but after the referendum, and addition 3% of Jews who voted leave, now regret doing so. This means that, as of right now, 72% of Jews favor EU membership over sovereignty.

So, you're wrong, but that doesn't mean that a huge majority of kikes don't still favor the EU

no, 11% of jews who voted leave.

You are literally a nigger when it comes to proportions and math

HAHAHA SO MUCH FOR THE "JEWS ARE VOTING LEAVE" PROPAGANDA
JEWS VOTE JEWS AND THAT MEANS GLOBALISM

this has already been explained to you itt. learn2math

Of the 31% of Jews who voted to leave, 11% now regret their decision. It's crystal fucking clear.

And then 11% of 31% who voted to leave is 3% of the total vote.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling,

archive.is/Fftcg

reported

It's almost like Jews want to weaken and hurt white societies….

Please self-censor your comics with depictions of lena dunham

Right now, they are plotting how to split Britain into regions, to scheme us into joining their corrupt Communist nightmare that way.

Our politicians are nothing more than actors, that will say and do anything for Jew Gold.

The Scottish and Welsh 'nationalists' are really internationalists that love their EU money to subvert our nation. The Commie bastards.

The Brexit vote was probably a lot less close. The Commies are the ones that count the votes.