I'd probably watch this show if this negro wasn't a main character or died shortly after the start

I'd probably watch this show if this negro wasn't a main character or died shortly after the start

Same if this one wasn't nude every time I look at a preview of the show

I called it quits when they had the protagonist fuck the she-boon. The whole series is multicult/miscegenation propaganda anyway.

what show? something to do with pirates?

This bitch aint even in the fuckin book. Sjw shoehorning

Michonne's the only bad ass, level headed female character on the show. What's not to love?

Why didn't you stop watching when Rick literally began raising his wife's son daughter?

Samurais.

Neither is Daryl. Rugged biker rebel shoehorning at its worst.

When was the daughter revealed not to be Rick's kid?

we wuz nips 'n sheeit?

She is too ugly. Always having a mean face on her. Way too primitive. I prefer a more feminine looking woman with a happier face.

There are no feminine looking niggers. They all look like savage male beasts. The only nigger girls that look feminine are mulattos like

I wonder how they felt about the sheboon using there weapons.

Niggers? On MY Holla Forums? Not on my fucking shift!

Glad you admitted to being paid to watch this place Mr FBI

Literally this.
I still watch it though because ive been watching it from the begining and im not gonna put it down now.

You don't know the ones I've dated. They look hot as hell. The ugly ones tend to have a mean bitch faced attitude.

I just could never get into this show. Too damn slow. Every time I try, I fall asleep.

very edgy
not even dubs

they're both qt af

reported for zoo

Duck Tales (woo oo)
Everyday they're out there making,
Duck Tales (woo oo)
Tales of daring-do bad and good
Luck Tales (woo oo)

fuck niggers and fuck commies

That's what I said when the gook got with the White woman. And when they introduced the anti-White comedic relief character. And when they shoehorned the two White faggots. And when the Black male got with the White woman. Etc.

How come no one is calling out the blatant cultural appropriation?!

niggers steal shit it's part of their culture. Get over it racist Hillary 2020

wew

because it's positive

she may be nigga but she is still one of the better characters in the show