What would you do if your 13yo friend's sister had a crush on you and wanted to date you?

what would you do if your 13yo friend's sister had a crush on you and wanted to date you?

nothing

I don't have 13yo friends.

Anyway, how old is she?

Killing yourself is the only option in that situation

no, she is 13yo my friend is 27

the question here is what do YOU want user?

He wants to digg her but does not want to fugg her own life by becoming sex offender.

1. If you're not sure : take a moment to think about it and test her love for you

2. If you don't wanna : explain to her that she is too young / not your type

3. If you wanna : explain to her how you are going to bang her on the coffee table once her brother is busy somewhere else

It's just a crush, it's best for girls just to have them and not do anything with it. "Accidentally" teasing her once every blue moon is fine, however it would mostly be just waiting a few years to see if she just lusts over my body or she actually cares about me.

Give her the D

i just want to taste her pussy

Gay

Tell her I'm open once she's a bit older. Then I'll steal her pantsu.

Make sure she can keep a secret (from her bro and her friends, because if either knows, FBI knows).
Start small. Innocent kissing, cuddling, that sort of stuff.
If no one knows or catches on at that point, then you lay pipe.

nigger

So, hair > feet > pantsu > AOC > benis?

Takes one to know one, nigger.
I'm white obviously.

For the last time: Slavs are not white.

I don't know what you're trying to say. I don't speak "internet" and am only on this God forsaken site for loli content

Western European decent American thanks

Hello, Schlomo

Hair, then feet, then pantsu sniffing, then benis after she's legal?

It's not a good idea. I could greentext but I've been down this road. Also Molly user

Stick it in her pooper.

Answer:

I'd play Smash Bros Melee with her.

id hope she was over 16, legal in my state

Date her, secretly (no sex, or sneaking outside at night or anything like that or course). If your friend does/would not accept it, do not tell him.

meh, it is more important to find out if she is religiously, goal-y, or maybe even politically compatible with you.

Do thirteen-year-olds even into this stuff?

Plow that cunny

Just do it.
If don't sex it's not a crime.

You're doing good Holla Forums.

no date just fugggggg

That's a very common thing for young teenagers to do, often heard of, even happened to me.
And it's really a good question to ask how to deal with it. You might feel uncomfortable and irritated but look at the situation with a sober mind. It's just a child that doesn't know what it does, but it's feelings are very much real, being condescending in any way will only hurt her and wont do you any good either. Don't dismiss her feelings, don't dismiss her personality for being childish, this is only calling for a defiant or angry response.

Be respectful, appreciative and understanding but explain her that there's a line that you cannot cross. It's a heartbreak many girls her age go through and she'll get over it, just be a kind person and make it an experience that she can help her grow into a healthy well adjusted adult.

Don't listen to this poster. He's a faggot

WHAT NORMALLY HAPPENS is she is interested in you. When you say no she will react in a big way and start to externalize her feelings sexually

This means she will lash out and try to look for "companionship" in other boys. That means she will be the town roastie when you could have had just a monogamous relationship with her (in secret) for a few years and keep her at least on 1 guy instead of 10

Do your duty as a man and fuck her for a few years

Anyway, I'd told her that she is too young to date someone like me.

Sure, you can be an autistic social outcast daydreamer like this user that doesn't know how to form relationships, or be a responsible man that takes interest in the well being of his people and does his part to be someone strengthening them through life.
Rejecting her crush doesn't mean to reject her entirely. She has family, friends, and if that's not enough there's still you that can continue being supportive of her.
Only people who are neglected themself cannot comprehend people getting through life having people by their side that help them walk upright and forward.

I pity you user and wish you well, you clearly need someone in your life to be a bro.

If they were raised into a religious environment, then that aspect would be a yes. If there parents take them to a service every week, maybe more than once a week, and reads it with them at home, they probably will understand some of what they read.
If it is only once a week or month, and they do not seem to care much, her affiliation is probably for the purpose of conformity. In this case, depending on the strength of her love for her circle, she may or may not stop associating with the religion.
If she rarely or never goes to a service, she will most likely be an athiest, and how strong she feels about being an athiest will probably be reflected by her goals and politics (among other things).

Goals (what they want to do, were thy want to live) would vary. If she does good in school a lot, she most likely wants to have a career someday, and might want to move elsewere, or go to a (((university))). If she does not, I thinkn she is more likely to be agreeable with what you like, to an extent, but she might just be a lazy or incompetant girl.

Politics, only if her parents are anything but moderate, left or right. Usually social issues, like gays, abortion, or green. Rarely money or war. Religious affiliations often play a role.

This is just for girls.

Sorry, friendo.

communism is bad.

its legal for a loli to date another loli

i wander what her hand smells like

keep her a virgin until she's legal. then marry her.

Yes
more little feets pls

I fuck her really hard also depends on how old she is I rather would fuck my 13 year old friend kek.

Too fucking old
At that age they're fucking sluts

No.

Post more, faggot.

she's 13 years old dude..
the obvious answer is do nothing. stop thinking about her. she's a child.
how old r u btw OP?

This guy is a fag cause he doesn't like hot sexy young 13 year old girls.

"this guy" is a man who likes grown women because he's not a beta pedophile who can only impress kids.

Implying?

im implying that im not a disgusting pedophile

have a seat

Yes

lol

Why would you wait?

fart a truffle?

fuck her one time and then kill myself.

Women are EASY to impress, beta.

Now THERE'S your problem!

user, your friend is going to kill you if you try anything funny with her and he finds out.

The real question is, are you stronger than your friend?

sex nao

Hahahahaha what the fuck is this dumb bitch doing. You have to be literally retarded to do something like that holy fuck

Yes.

Go for it, OP. She's the perfect age for procreation. Just make sure to be careful. Never do anything that can be used against you as proof. Don't make it obvious that you are romantic with her. Tell her that she needs to keep it a secret.Don't talk to her on the phone or on the internet, but if you have to, make sure to use incognito so the FBI can't track you. Best of luck to you OP, you lucky bastard

DUBS OF PERFECT ADVICE

Bang her out OP

Go for it, man.

best be trolling nigga

Legal where I live.

Is English your second language?

So… OP's 'friend' wants to fuck a 13-yo, is that right?

well, when i was 27. I would wait until they turned 14 and fuck them silly.

But since my country recently upped the age to 16. 13 yo. I wouldn't bother. Unless she's really really hot and you plan on dating her for 3 years until she's legal to dump.

Who doesn't?