Every time I drink milk, I fart too much and get diahrea at the end. Is this diabetes?

Every time I drink milk, I fart too much and get diahrea at the end. Is this diabetes?

yeah you're fucked. might as well kill yourself now to avoid suffering

No, it's lactose intolerance. You should learn to be more tolerant, shitlord.

Trip dubs always lie and i refuse to check them

This

I'm afraid you have cancer. In your ass!

first milk, then cheese, then cant eat pizza

you're just getting old that's all, soon you'll notice your body takes longer to heal, and you cant exert yourself like you used to.

eventually you'll really realise what it means to age and your mortality will really annoy you.

some people cant shake it off and get the mid-life crisis, but nothing really matters, just spend the remaining time avoiding pain and keep yourself adequately entertained

then you die and win the game

has it right though, just shortcut to the goal, it's inevitable

you are probably of negro descent, they can not tolerate milk either. Just drink water instead.

lactose intollerance

you stole that joke from The Simpsons. skip to 0:23 for relevant part

the simpsons have been running for almost thirty years; they've explored every avenue of humor and made every joke that can be made (subject to network decency standards of the time)

sheep fucking?

they did do an episode where Homer is literally raped by a panda

drink a different kind of milk tbh fam

Lactose intolerance. You need lactaide.

"Okie~~"
*licks 'milk'*
"Mm-… EW! user that isn't milk that's your cum you naughty boy!~"

At which end?

No, it's diarrhea.

THIS

IS

SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switch to soy milk, or some other nondairy alternative. I've recommended nondairy milks to a lot of people and they actually prefer it to milk milk.

Milk milk lemonade around the corner

I'm being 100% serious m8… Soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, rice milk, hemp milk, pic one. There are so many options, all of them better than dairy milk.

Stop trying to force this shit meme

Your image contradicted you for me toppest absolute maximumest 200%est kekkiest kek.

you know what's better than any of those and fucking free?

tap water

I don't know what you're trying to prove here. First of all, milk isn't a replacement for water, everybody I know drinks either both, or just water.

Second of all, you can't pour water on your cer– okay I feel like I'm feeding the trolls at this point is this douchebag for real?

Milk is for cows. No wonder yiu get sick

there's your problem

dubbies speaketh the truth

Oh I'm not the one with the problem; I don't eat cereal, but a lot of people do and it is a popular breakfast option, unfortunately, in a lot of the developed world. Also water isn't fortified with B12, zinc and D, while most nondairy milk beverages are, so instead of using water to cook your oats you can use fortified nondairy milks instead and make it more nutritious.

or you could get enough B12, zinc and D by eating a non-retarded diet

B12 deficiency is pretty common among people following all sorts of diets… And pretty much every modern human in the developed world is vitamin D deficient. Zinc deficiency is less common, but insecure men are always worried about getting enough zinc so I decided to throw that one in there as well.

Sorry to tell you this user, but you have aids.