Pedo trumpeter beaten to death with own instrument by angry parents of molested kids

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/06/pedophile-trumpeter-beaten-to-death-with-own-instrument-by-angry-parents.html

A trumpet-playing pedophile was beaten to death – in part with his own instrument – when he was attacked during a concert by parents from a preschool where he was alleged to have molested kids, AFP reported.

butthurt pedos inbound
Get fucked pedos

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/asia/australian-child-molester-peter-scully-faces-death-penalty-in-philippines/news-story/f15a28a8b971d95f815b5f6105814ff9
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/12/15/youth-beaten-up-for-allegedly-molesting-girl/
wtoc.com/story/34183802/man-jailed-without-bond-on-child-molestation-charges-in-statesboro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old story is old. Have some Laura.

A Pedo gets Satanic Quads. How apt

Oldie but Goldie. I hope they shoved that trumpet up the pedo ass and it was really painful.

What's wrong with a little frontier justice? I think we need a little more of that in the world today. Why stop at pedos though? Murders, rapist, molesters, thieves, drunk drivers, cheats, do them all in I say. Speedy trial followed by a speedy execution.

Wait, we already have that, they're called ISIS.

kek

kek

mob violence is a terrible thing

that's why you gotta stay strapped lil homie

ayy

………

pedos deserve to be beaten up

news.com.au/world/asia/australian-child-molester-peter-scully-faces-death-penalty-in-philippines/news-story/f15a28a8b971d95f815b5f6105814ff9

Australian child molester Peter Scully faces death penalty in Philippines

For him.

Nah just lynch them

Good thing he didn't play the piano!

Don't forget tax cheats, speeders, jay-walkers, adulterers, people who are underage and drink alcohol/have sex, etc…….

See, the line has to be drawn somewhere, and as a society we have agreed to draw it where it is. Disagreeing with where that line is drawn is great, and even encouraged, but violate the societal agreement on where that line is and you are just as bad as the person you are attacking and should be punished for it accordingly.

Laura poster = board volunteer confirmed

We are all waiting, Mr. Soup-shitting Cat.

I for one am curious how you are going to deny that the "social contract" is the fundamental concept upon which democracy is based.

sick fuck deserves way worse than death

t. pedo

Such pure unadulterated filthy cutness and vile sweetness, along with their degenerate innocence!

Because pedos are the most evil of them all by far.

DAMN

This title was misleading. He didn't vote for Trump

Exactly

It is only Satanic if it is three 6s.

Democracy is a cancer, usually.
It destrroys the countryies standards, and then wants to spread it globally.

Not even close.

Things you hear that you never wish you had:
Q) Why does your dad still call you 'Squirt', honey?
A) Because that's what I do!

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/12/15/youth-beaten-up-for-allegedly-molesting-girl/

They saw the youth forcing himself on her and fondling her private parts while trying to unzip her pants, and swiftly intervened.

"The top floor is a secluded place where kitchen equipment are kept.

"The youth(pedophile) was beaten up before he could do worse things to the girl. He was taken to the security office before the police were alerted.

Pretty sure that ISIS doesnt care about it's members taking child brides. Think about that for a while, you would fit in fine with stinky barbaric mud people.

I don't even despise pedos but it's pretty ridiculous that they won't admit that they are degenerate freaks. You will never get over your mental illness if you can't even admit that you have one.

You must be retarded here

Checking

Man jailed without bond on child molestation charges in Statesboro
wtoc.com/story/34183802/man-jailed-without-bond-on-child-molestation-charges-in-statesboro

Yeah, no violence Should be Involved, I agree, so no violating people, especially not kids.

If you break this so called social agreement you're expelled from its protection.

what are you trying to say?
is it wrong he is jailed without bond or something else?

Pick one

Karma never forgets.

I'm saying that its good that the pedo got jailed without bond. Pedos should never get bail.

gas yourself pedo

Isn't that a sementical statement?

It's good you don't get to decide.

Still can't tell difference with molester and a pedophile.

i play trumpet

recently i've fapped to my 13 yo cousin

am i next, Holla Forums?

All you pedo trump supporters should get the same treatment

Pics or lies

Pedos should be killed.
Hebephile master race

Why can't we all live in peace and harmony? Can't we just follow this simple rule: if one does something on a person and that person agrees to have that thing done on her, then there's no crime?

You're gonna get lynched, pedoscum

sexist much?

Bumpin to Beat Pedo Trumpeters

Nice curtains

Good. He deserved it

Just checking to see how close to 666666 get, pedos are bad though.

1200 or so posts.

Laura my queen.

There is only ONE Queen!

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

If not in this thread, in another thread, I'm breddy sure a pedo will get it. I'm sure of it. pedo and the mark of satan go hand in hand

You got to admit, it's brilliant. No need for gulags or kz or anything like that. Just make a claim of molesting kids against anyone you want gone and the mob will handle it.

Authoritarian leftism has found the ultimate weapon.

Pedo so butthurt he sperged out without even reading the article