Outjewing the jew

I have a story of how I one-upped the kikes…

Merchants have been blending among whites and taking advantage of us for centuries.

Whether it's media, academia, education, politics, or banking, they've been using jewing us for a long time. With the rise of philosemitic sentiment in the US, and the brazen behavior of the Chosen, now's the perfect time to appropriate the methods that have brought them so much success. Jews are so sure in their own power, that they wouldn't dream of goys making use of their own patented crypto-mimickry by turning it against the rat-faced kikes!

With that in mind, I took shit to the next level, and crypto-mimed myself into a mischling/shabbosgoy.

Time for some greentext (this went down a few days ago)…

1/2

2/2

TL;DR: jew jews, get rich!

PRAISE KEK!!

TIME STAMP OR GTFO

The only unbelievable part of your story was the friendly gypsies.

no such thing as a friendly gypsy

How fucking stupid do you think I am?

I ad libbed that on the spot, and they didn't even flinch. Much worse was the double-gassing. I realized what I'd said almost ten seconds after the words were already out of my mouth. But again, none of them stopped to ask questions. With all the movies and stories about WWII and the Holocaust, I think most people are just so desensitized to the whole thing that you can say the dumbest shit imaginable, and they'd buy it, regardless of common sense or believability. Jews seem just as susceptible to this as goyim.

wew lad, take a picture to prove that you're not just telling tales.

The business world is that pozzed? I work for a pretty large company myself, not a lot of jews or libtards. I guess they don't into engineering.

This story is fake, if OP really said that he loved his Jewish nan to a Jew, they would have known he was lying. Jews hate their mothers and grandmothers.

Well anyone who survived the double gassing, even if she's a woman is worth remembering ;)

However amusing it was, this isnt your blog.
Go back to cuckchan

Pft.

What a shit story. You troll the Jew now but you'll get fat and placated on your good goy salary. Soon you'll just be another shabbos goy.

Unless there is a next step to your master plan that includes uplifting whites and sabotaging these kikes. Fuck off op.

Funny story I admit, but I'm going to file this under things that never happened.

You told a bunch of jewish businessmen that your grandmother was gassed twice in the Holohoax? Im calling bullshit.

Dunno what I could upload, all my shit is back in the States. I'm currently in a hotel in Croatia, and I'll be traveling to Israel in a couple of days. It's like 10PM here, but I guess I could snap some photos of the Mediterranean tomorrow, if the thread is still alive by then…

You have no fucking idea. I would've gone crazy long ago, but I just view the whole thing as a game and try my best to get high scores in the oppression olympics. It's a sick, twisted kind of humor, but it gets me through most days. At least I won't have to look at all the diversity now that I've got my own office.

A bunch of other shit I said sounds 10x more unbelievable, but people have a tendency to focus on what they want to hear while ignoring everything else. I had them hooked the moment I started talking about Israel and the ebul Nazis. And that lapel pin had the effect of pre-qualifying me to the group. It's basic psychology, user.

Good thing I didn't triple. Wasn't that far off, either.

I'm a smug cunt, sue me. Honestly though, anyone who wants to get ahead can easily do so by larping as a kike. They did it to us, and infiltrated our societies, so there's no reason not to return the favor. Might as well play the game while there's still time, since the God Emperor is gonna oven all their asses anyway.

Gonna marry an aryan qt and have at least 5 babies. Does that count fam?

Helping out just you and yours on the Jewish dole isn't helping the white race as a whole. You're a Jew dog lackey faggot.

back to Israelk with these canned responses.

I earn my paycheck. And it's better the job went to me, than some unwashed currynig, or another jew. I'll raise a bunch of redpilled kids who'll be proud of their country and whiteness.

By that logic, so is everyone else working in a jew-owned company, which basically includes all of Hymiewood, TV, IT, banking, and a good chunk of the pharma industry. I guess all of them should quiet their jobs and shitpost on a taiwanese origami mountain summit 24/7, right?

Fuck me, the internet connection in Yurop is atrocious… Gents, can anyone cap my original 2 posts? I wanna spam cuckchan when I get back to the States.

About as stupid as shaking Bill Clinton's hand.

You know you could cover up your name and digits.

You're a liar, fake story.

Guys, how many people do you think there are out there who have Holla Forums-tier beliefs, and how quickly are people waking up?

Do you think we will have enough people on our side to stop the jews?

Is this some new meme?

The company I work for is a household name, and they don't have a habit of handing out promotions willy-nilly. If you think I'll risk everything just to convince some random fag on the web, well, sorry to disappoint you. Couldn't cap shit even if I wanted to, all my stuff is back in the States anyway. But none of that is relevant - what's important is that Holla Forumsacks can get head by reverse-larping as jews. Kikes have infiltrated the US to such a degree that they have a stranglehold on most levers of power, and if you wanna get head, why not use their own tools against them? Worse case scenario is they brush you off.

From what I've seen, quite a few. But the problem is that most of them are either poor or lower middle class. Unless you're running your own firm, there's either a faggot or a liberal you gotta answer to. And in many cases, both.

Depends on how hard Trump hits the kikes once he gets into office. Year of the fire monkey, and all that.

get ahead*

Fuck me, I'm dying. Jewish blowjobs…

That's exactly my point you dumb nigger. The only difference between them and you is that they're ignorant to the jq while you use it to collect good goy points.

Your wife will develop a mood drug habit and cheat on you. Your children will become anti white marxists that despise you and their race from a position of affluency.

Saving post for future studies. Everyone here whines about da joos, but this is actually taking action.

Whether this story is fictional or not, you are right about one thing. People believe what they are told, even Jews, even the rich, unless they are given prior information to discount your information they will believe your lies.

It's very easy to get away with lying if you don't do it very often. Liars are only caught when they don't know when to shut up.

Look goy there's nothing wrong with being a good goy.

A little cocaine to fit in with your co-workers, going to the strip club and fucking prostitutes, maybe a little gay sex with your boss. You've gotta act like a jew to beat them, wake up goy!

You do realize that 99% of people working for international banks are just goys like us, despite the banks themselves being owned by kikes? So what's a goy to do, stage a one-man protest against the system? You're either a child or a chronic NEET.

Doubtful. But stay mad, buddy.

Share the caps, user. I need them for future funposting on cuckchan.

Or if they do it poorly. I managed to pull it off because I was a huge litfag in highschool and took part in school plays, so I can fake shit when I need to. But yeah, if you hit people's expectations, they'll be more prone to glossing over inconsistencies. There's a limit, of course, though it's not much of a problem for smart guys like Holla Forumsacks. I wish more people would try out-jewing the kikes, there's a wealth of opportunity and financial success awaiting redpilled males like us who are in the know-how about jews, women, government, and the general human condition. I know we like to circle-jerk and call each other fags, but that doesn't change the fact that true Holla Forumsacks are some of the most intelligent and cunning bastards I've had the pleasure of debating.

You're so bitter. Get a girlfriend, and you'll mellow out, I promise. Shit gets better once you leave junior high.

Okay, you're legit retarded. Thanks for clarifying that.

Story didn't happen, user made it up. He's a bad liar.

(checked)

It could be or it may not. Honestly fuck off, let people tell their stories, fake or not.

I heard that jewesses have teeth in their cunts, issat why jewish men are such betas?

I wouldn't touch a kikette with a 10-foot pole.

Thank you, user, you're a gentleman and a scholar!

Holy fuck you're mad. Legit funny! Pic related is for you, user.

More like, bad goy… amirite?

;^)

What 'things' you turbo-autist? I'm sharing my story to give you goys some hope that even gloomy cunts like us can make it and stick it to the kikes, and you're shitting all over the festivities. And for what? To tell everyone they should terminate their jobs just because some jew somewhere holds X% of the company's shares? Grow the fuck up.

This story reeks of bullshit, user's subsequent posts gave up the goat. If you screencap and share his story then you will be spreading subpar memes, those memes will only damage our efforts. This thread needs to be purged.

Truly you are an enlightened successful man the jealousy of all around you, all men wish to be you all women to be with you.

Since when is shitposting classifed as 'effort'? At least I got something done. I wasn't gonna bother, but I'll upload pics of myself at the Wailing Wall in a couple of days. Just for you. Cap this.

Actually it isn't and you failed to grasp the Jewish psychology, saying you love your nan, is like saying you rape your children, not going to slide bye.

You split whites and only whites while sabotaging anyone else in the company.

Uplift not split

Thanks for the bumps.

Kek, implying jews don't do this. Lurk more, summerfag.

What you're saying is completely nonsensical. Do you have any idea how many companies in the States are jew-owned or controlled? Anyone who's worked a day in their life knows that you do as you're told, or you eat a fucking pink slip. You're either a NEET, an underaged faggot, or a jew. Come to think of it, I'll go with the last option. No one in this entire thread has been as anally devastated as you. How's it feel knowing a goy fucked you over? Tell us, Shlomo!

Thanks for selling out. Enjoy your good goy tendies.

Holy shit I'm getting under your skin, you filthy yid.

I was planning on 3 kids, but now I'm gonna make sure I spawn at least 5 mini-aryans. And it'll all be paid by a bunch of stupid kikes I bamboozled.

Suck my uncut dick, Shlomo.

And to anyone else lurking in the thread, this is the way to beat these worthless parasites. Infiltrate, sow division, and use their own tricks against them!

can't wait for Trump to take the throne, and oven not just US kikes, but all of Israel as well… shit's gonna be so comfy to watch!

Except this contradicts everything you just posted here where you stated that sabotaging them was pointless.

You're not under my skinn and your sperging about getting called out on becoming a shabbos goys proves quite the opposite.

Except it doesn't, you mong. Only double-digit-IQ trailer trash like yourself thinks you can bring down the behemoth while chanting GAS ZE KIKES!!! RACE WAR NAO!!

Success means breeding with like-minded qts and spawning multiple redpilled aryanlings.

Shill pls, stop. No, I don't think you're a shill - most of them have at least a modicum of intellect. You're either plebbit, or leftypol. Either way, you're a reeking fag that should kill itself and spare the world its idiocy.

But thanks for the bumps fam, I appreciate it! ;^)

I'm monitoring this thread fgt. U had better show proof. I'd u r gonna take one for the team, infiltrate as a cryptogoy, and cuck the kikes, u should marry the niece. Don't immediately go to bed with her, don't want to disappoint her father. She will rage internally as is the nature of the Jew to rebel against their father and god, but she will want ur cock more. Turn the like breeding scheme on them. Raise the kids white and make sure they marr dy white

Pic related.

Learn how to type you actual nigger.

even if its fake i enjoyed the story

Careful OP jewesses have strong sexual power over some white men

Good stuff, I lol'd.

Amazing. Enjoy the vacation.

The bigtitted cows are hot in their own way, but their abominable behavior and shrill jewishness kills my dick faster than a pic of Michelle Obama.

OP, I…
I'm a crypto-Catholic, and I legally converted to Judaism about 7 years ago because I surprisingly have the Jew-nose, and I wanted to see how far I could get with the two. I wear the jewcap and everything. My payroll was raised from 60k to 85k after getting it in with the kike bigwigs that help fund my company at a party celebrating my boss's engagement, and now I have a close (((connection))) to those kikes. Probably going to hell. Holla Forums forgive me for I have sinned.

Nothing to forgive, my fellow jewfriend. Men like you and I will dismantle kikes from the inside. We're the vanguard of the movement, the speartip of the reckoning! Like the mimics of nature, we're the result of natural evolution that pushes our people to advance and adapt.

Lost it right there.

No Aryan could lie in such a smarmy and unflinching way while looking everybody in the eye, especially not in such a sustained manner. It's not in our character.

Some people have a much easier time of lying on the internet, though.

This is how I realised you are a shill.
Your main idea is that we should play pretend be jews for another 20k on the payslip.
OP tl;dr become jewish goyim
you get to see Israel and marry a jewess and convert!

This. Every cucked liberal faggot I know has le strong individual white man father who's gettin' ahead in business and fuck everybody else. OP is probably lying, but if he's not, he's dug his own grave. Enjoy slobbing the merchant knob for shekels for the rest of your life, OP. I hope you can at least take some solace in your material distractions.

Now imagine the poor sods who work for you two. "Uh, what about Jews? My boss is Jewish and he's a pretty nice guy."

Which is why we're losing. What worth is all our tech and bravery when we're getting shafted diplomatically? The Byzantine empire's main pillar of strength were their diplomats. I'm not saying we should become full-blown jews and discard our own characteristics, but a bit of deception here and there is a powerful asset.

But you are, Chaim.

This is why I bought a seal of moloch necklace. This shit gets me so so much special treatment.

I'm in mobile cunt and shit faced at a wedding. Fight Mr and the auto correct u double nigger

Except we're not losing. With the rise of Trump, Brexit and the Austrian re-election, we're very much on our way to victory.

And you calling people in this thread low IQ white trash really outted yourself Chaim. I

No, just you. Stay mad, jewboy.

You are just playing into their hands OP. For the Jews to have any power, goyim like yourself must work for them. If you do good work, then you only benefit them. Still, your tale highlights how Jews behave. They give preference to their own and to those who support them. Whites should do the same.

I personally research every company I do work for. I am at the top of my field. Working for Jews is not in my best interests. I would only make them money. Instead, I work for companies where the owners and management are largely Anglo-Saxon and right-wing. When I win for them, and I always do, I'm giving power to those who are supporting my interests.

Just sitting on the sidelines, hiding your power level, never making a positive impact amongst your own people, and benefitting Jews is doing nothing to further a cause you seem to believe in. Like other anons have said, you need to figure out a way for your position to benefit the people you care about far more than those who you are working for.

At the minimum, continue to gain their trust and learn their secrets while directing the people who you work with to communication channels that you control or can anonymously influence. If you ever leave, those secrets can be used to cause internal strife within the company, perhaps even bringing it to its knees. The fact that they gave you a promotion for your mother's mother being Jewish is bound to make some people sore. Collect more of these stories. The truth hurts more than anything.

Also, as a heads up, be wary about who watches your kids.

More quickly than I ever imagined was possible.

I'm an oldfag, born in 1980. I'm in range of people who are old enough to clearly remember pre-internet life, but still young enough to be a digital native.

Fast transformations shouldn't surprise me - I had a front row seat from which to witness the roll out of ubiquitous home internet over a 4-5 year time period.

The frequency at which I run into newly red pilled people, and the pace at which it is accelerating, is as terrifying as it is exhilarating.

I'm a newfag that was born in the 90s and started getting redpilled a little late. Middle of 2015, thanks to our friendly neighborhood "clockboy"

What's with all the fucking blogposts lately?

AND THEY EVEN ARE FROM THE GOYIM

what should we do?

most anglos are fellow travellers.

Way to go, now you have to go to Israel.

As pozzed as the US is, it's still nowhere near Canada. I have a bunch of family over there and most of them are around Sweden level of retardation.

dick pic pls

Can't we just remove them?

settle down Hitler

Dude…

What you did is what every good goy does; worship the jew and sell out.

This is not jewing the jew, this is submitting to the jew. This is literally why we hate the good goys in our governments.

Holy fuck just shoot me.

How about you settle down in front of a firing squad.

It's literally what our traitors in government do.

This thread is even worse than the Trump spam.

No wait, in fact, it reads like Trump's auto-biography.

In part 2 he sells his daughter to a kikel.

FUCK THIS

when you look down and see your mutilated dick,
you know that you'll never outjew the jew,
you are a branded slave, forever.

You forgot your Penn Jillette image, faggot.

to beat the jew, we must first understand the jew

These guys sound like a CIA front

Noted.

most Jewish men are total momma's boys and love their mom's obsessively

Gas yourself you useless NEET fag

You will be tested now, user, of becoming more or less a jew yourself with all this new taste of wealth and power.

Business world is beyond pozzed. I do a lot of work for major tech, banking, .coms, and retail companies. I hope they eat themselves alive with their diversities quotas in the coming decades.

I'm half-jewish and I love my mum

cool roleplay, bro

implying u work