Putting Stuff Up Your Ass

So I put something up my ass for the second time last night. It was amazing.
It was just a pen in a condom. Two things:
1-I'm not dirtying and throwing away a perfectly good pen. I'd rather put it in a condom.
2-Not going for bigger things yet.
First time was months ago and it was an empty pen and I threw it away, but I did not fap; just wanted to try it out.

This time I actually fapped, and I came more than I ever have. Cum just poured out of my dick. I couldn't believe it. I never even peed like that in my life.

Any tips for things to do when fapping, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when i take a shit i wrap toilet paper around my finger and ram it in there to clean inside.

when i'm in there cleaning my dick leaks teaspoons of cum. then i use soap and water to clean the outside.

very recently i've started using the showerhead to give me a deep enema though when i have to expell the water it goes everywhere so i need a better stratergy

any advice for properly cleaning the inside of my asshole/rectum/colon?

ISHYGDDT

Didn't say I was str8, m8.

Oh, and I did fuck a girl ;)

just keep shoving your hand in your butt you faggot. maybe one day if you shove it in extra deep you'll forget how much of a kissless nogf robot you are.

keep fisting your shitty ass and you poop playing. gay fagboi.

At least I didn't have daddy's cock shoved my ass.

Don't listen to these fun haters OP.
Anal orgasms are amazing and are worth the prep time, even before the orgasm you'll lose a gallon of cum.
Get rid of the pen and just use your fingers or buy a silicone dildo cause its not worth damaging anything with a shitty homemade dildo.
You should go bigger, just play with your hole for a good half hour to get it loosened instead of going full speed right away and the massive orgasm will pay off.
Welcome to the wonderful world of prostate stimulation OP, alot of people have no idea what they're missing out on but you're one of the lucky ones.

i've a (steel) buttplug and a good-sized dildo and I use lots of lube but it just hurts and cleanup is a hassle.

Get on my level, fag. The first time I put something in my ass, it was shampoo bottles and baseball bats.

forced may-may please go. Prostate stimulation isn't even necessarily gay

Gonna have to agree with the gay community on this. Sticking phallic objects in your ass is super gay, homoboy.

you need the right material

fucking
cooked

AJ is on top of the world right now you sniveling little suck-up sell-out full of sufferin' succotash.

you gay

pegging is a thing, plus not all people with prostates are men. Educate yourself shitlord

which is the more gay: fugging a trap in her rear pucci or being fugged by a trap?

Both are gay.

i'll bet you karyotype all your girlfriends to make sure they don't have that sneaky Y chromosome

No trannies ever pass. And even if they could, it would still be gay

which is why I'm sure you go out of your way to check the chromosomes of every girl you date, lest she be intersex or have androgen insensitivity syndrome or be a passing tranny.

The only disclosure any of the above groups owe their partners is when considering marriage to mention that they can't have children (giving whatever reason they like).

So lying when they realise that any sane person would not want to be with a tranny.
The point is that trannies cannot and do not pass anyway

all closet homos love pegging

DNA says different

it literally doesn't matter. Having been born with the wrong genitals is on the same level of trivia as "I had my appendix out in third grade." There is no moral imperative to disclose it.

It has a 0% success rate because no one fucking falls for it

more trannies kill themselves after the op than before it

dynamite

pr00f? (bonus points if controlled for side effects of anesthesia and degree of patient understanding the risks)
not sure what the hell's going on there because tranny cum looks nothing like that (no sperm, only precum)

Where the fuck dose all that go? Even for a women shoveing something the size of there torso into their body can't be good for anyone.

the pics are reversed it's actually a guy taking a massive dump on a chair

Conclusions

Bear in mind, Sweden has the highest rates of acceptance towards oppressed groups like homosexual and transsexual individuals. There is literally zero intolerance towards these groups in sweden, they are absolutely normalized into society yet the outcome reached in the study is hardly different from studies conducted globally around the world.

Fuck forgot to reply to

Nice unrelated ad hom

I was replying to

People actually believe this?

Do you realise that if a man is born with all male characteristics and male hormones, that he's a man?

No amount of mutilation such as cutting a wound where the dick would be and plugging it so it doesn't heal or "hormone therapy" changes that.

It's the same shit everywhere I've seen it. Not the same user you quoted, btw.