Trump Support at Anime Expo 2016

Hey Holla Forums, honest question,

Are there any Holla Forumslocks or Los Scamgeles residents, that support Trump, going to or at Anime Expo 2016? My wife and I wanted to go today to pick up a bunch of Gundam model kits and we wanted to wear our Trump shirts and hat. We were hoping there'd be other Trump supporters there we could at least shoot the shit with or get lunch with before we went back home.

Other urls found in this thread:

faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-02-02/harvard-targeted-in-u-s-asian-american-discrimination-probe
youtube.com/watch?v=1kXncqIz-OI
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ5WYN22YG0
youtube.com/watch?v=lEPa71qCza8
youtube.com/watch?v=_1g4PM1T50I
youtube.com/watch?v=c6rdZbUTGNE
youtube.com/watch?v=oxmvweTvjrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwh-_87a6_A
youtube.com/watch?v=r6z63dqeU_E
youtube.com/watch?v=eNtJquRf-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=_OntiXRsuOY
youtube.com/watch?v=7LKrW5BST5w
youtube.com/watch?v=WPZn9We_rog&feature=player_detailpage#t=98
dailycaller.com/2015/09/24/china-is-stealing-american-property/
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if your wife's son comes too.

but we don't have children yet. And, I'm sure she doesn't have children by anyone else since she was a virgin before me.

[spoiler]This is why Korean Christians are the best[/spoiler/

I won't be there. but we exist.

Oh well, maybe next time

do try op but don't get surprised when you get stabbed by a katana wielding bernie supporting weeb

You best be a Chink to user.

Sorry bro, I'm a merchant

You faggots in the area should totally attend an anime convention. The cuckservatives will be all over this like saying "SEEE SEEEEEEE! I TOLD YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS LIKE ANIME" and they'll look like idiots to the public.

Only lulz could be gained from this.

Frig off faggo.

I don't even care that you have a gook wife but you're clearly not from around here, faggot.

Take your fucked up spoilers and ask on r/the_Donald it might be more your speed.

go dressed up as Trump, and post results

oh well, carry on then. we don't need anymore pureblooded jews in this world

stop larping and go back to homestarrunnner kiddo

learn to spoiler gook and you're wife is only a virgin because she hasn't breached the binary dimension yet, disgusting weeb

Never post again you piece of shit. Also post pics of wife

A bernout will want to duel you.
Bring a CHAOS ZWËIHANDER.

He probably bought into Milo's bullshit (they're only pretending to be racists guise)

why would you want to even wear political stuff at a weeab expo?

If cuckservatives start shit then they will look dumb as fuck.

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

Why now? The butthurt that would come from all the bernouts would be hilarious.

Make Anime Great Again!

Enjoy your future potato-faced Elliot Rodgers, faggot.

That story is so good.

The Elliot Rodger manifesto?

The korean man who got duped by an ugly korean wife who had remade her appearance extensively. Then sued her for fraud and for giving him buttfuck ugly kids.

I never actually read that story. Sauce?

Top fucking Kek. I feel bad for the kids.

It's a photoshop for a Korean Plastic surgery company you dolts

every damn time

the two most successful civilizations after all. and if whites do end up being bred out, then would be better to mix with a high iq population.

+ they invented gunpowder

traitors like you should hang tbh

Not saying otherwise. Simply the truth of the fall of civilizations. They get bred out. Just continuously happens and happens.

You couldnt hang me if you tried. Because you are a pussy

This is the very reason Jewish leaders are encouraging Jewish men to convert and wed with Asian women.

Jewish women are slowly being viewed as dangers to the continuation of the Jewish people due to their selfish, debaucherous, and degenerate behavior that does not fall in line with real Jewish value.

Asian women are viewed as having social, educational, and cultural values equivalent to Jewish women before the 1960s

I don't think Korean's invented gun powder. I think the Chinese invented fireworks.

Stop gaping at our women, you filthy degenerate marxist scums. Here's hoping you will find a cute fat and ugly white woman so that you can save the white race.

Which is still pretty funny. I think the model actually ended up suing the company that did the photo because it made it look like she had gotten plastic surgery done.

because their self esteems are so low, they will believe anything anti asian they see even if it's not at all factual.

Well no, it's just that with South Korea stories of the massive amount of plastic surgeries that are done are legendary. So it came across as an instance that seemed typical.

My cousins are good looking and none of them had surgery

GETREKT

There are going to be exceptions and delusions everywhere.

Confucius was Corean he even drank tongsul before meditating in the morning.

Why do cucks find these things attractive? They don't even look like humans. And going by what happens in China, they don't even experience human emotions.

KILL EVERY ALL TRAITORS
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Not even surprised.

Asians are Aliens. We're at the top of the evolution chain.

I'm a fucking weeb but I avoid those like the plague, fucking awful. Just attention whores looking to scoop the top weebs and fat neets waddling around ogling the whores. Also pins and plushies.
**ASIA FOR THE ASIANS
EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS
SPACE FOR THE SPACENOIDS
2D LAND FOR THE 2DS**

Don't you have puppies and kittens to torture, Wong? You'll pay for every single innocent creature you've murdered, filth.

I recognize that heretic
and those dubs

If you had read the whole post, you'd know that we wanted to go to get some Gundam model kits on the cheap at the Bandai Booth, that was it. If there were any Trump supporters we would have liked to show up with with Trump hats/shirts to watch the salt flow and then maybe chat or grab some food.

When I was real young, I had a White friend and he came over at my house and I had this poodle and I started pretending to pee on it, and my friend was like 'WTF?' and I kept doing it for no reason and then out of nowhere my dog jumped on my dick as it screeched like a feminist and my friend laughed and started doing the same thing and my dog ran upstairs like it was mad.

It's not the worst thing in the world to meet other Trump supporters especially in Los Angeles where it's fucking dangerous to even admit you don't vote democrat

Holy shit you're fucked up in the head. I expected no less from disgusting gook filth. Don't you worry, you'll be cured of your disease soon.

topkek. You insectoid people have never produced anything matching the level of high cultural and technological expression of the Western World.

We were like 9 and my White friend did the same LOL.

Actually, it's a myth since most post-grads in the U.S. are Chinese and Indians and Asians nowadays dominate in science even though there are more White scientists. They also make up for more than half of the technological breakthroughs nowadays.
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
It's just a myth created to make people good about their kids not succeeding in life.
And I didn’t even mention how the Indian and Chinese youngsters are completely dominating their White counterparts as heavily discriminated minorities.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html

Go away gookspamming kike. Hopefully you get banned again.

maybe pussy-wise

And there you just discredited any bullshit you could possibly spout.

keep spamming your copy-pasted links from that precious text document you keep open every time you stick your gook nose into these threads. You're too predictable.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-02-02/harvard-targeted-in-u-s-asian-american-discrimination-probe

you shouldn't be in white nations in the first place to begin with
no such thing exists.

Asians: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=33
Whites: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=23
Others: 1+1+1+1+1=5

Fuck no. The cons outside Japan are complete cancer and full of cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXncqIz-OI
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ5WYN22YG0
youtube.com/watch?v=lEPa71qCza8
youtube.com/watch?v=_1g4PM1T50I
youtube.com/watch?v=c6rdZbUTGNE
youtube.com/watch?v=oxmvweTvjrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Iwh-_87a6_A
youtube.com/watch?v=r6z63dqeU_E
youtube.com/watch?v=eNtJquRf-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=_OntiXRsuOY
youtube.com/watch?v=7LKrW5BST5w
youtube.com/watch?v=WPZn9We_rog&feature=player_detailpage#t=98

For you, you insecure jewish gook.

I've refuted this bullshit every time you've posted it. The last time you showed up you tried pulling the same shit. You're just like the quote Hitler made about arguing with kikes. You get completely stumped and then the next day you're back repeating the same bullshit

Patents are a complete shit gauge for new inventions. China and Asia is notorious for stealing patents or patenting things already patented in the West. Also, you don't need to invent anything new to make a patent - you just need to make a slight change to something and then patent your change. This also doesn't even gauge whether these multitudes of patents amount to anything at all.

Keep trying to spread your trash.

In recognition of World Intellectual Property Day on April 26, 2007, Thomson Scientific reviews the massive increase in technology innovations developed globally over the past ten years (1997-2006), highlighting tri-lateral inventions or inventions that have been filed in the U.S., Europe and Japan. Examining the patent landscape is an excellent way to measure the evolution of global technology innovations. As our research shows, there has been a noticeable rise in innovations in many areas of technology, though Japan seems to dominate overall by holding the majority share of inventions across all technologies.

no one ever said Asians were equivalent to niggers, you autistic gook.

dailycaller.com/2015/09/24/china-is-stealing-american-property/

going to war with japan was a mistake

the korean war was a mistake

your qt3.14 joseon waifus would be vassals of Japan without the west. you are the mcdonalds of Asia.

Although it is the single best available measure of innovation output, patent numbers are an imperfect proxy for overall innovation activity. Firms often choose to keep innovations that are commercially sensitive a secret; the propensity to patent may also vary according to the costs of patenting; and many patents may never be implemented commercially. Patents may even obstruct innovation on occasion if they slow the diffusion of knowledge or pose prohibitive barriers to market entry. Inventions, moreover, do not all have the same value. The value distribution of patents is skewed: a few patents have a high value, whereas many have lower values. However, since there are no generally recognised, easily applicable methods for measuring the value of patents, researchers merely count the number of patents meeting various criteria. International comparisons are also affected by differences in procedures and standards across patenting offices. For example, in Japan, a different patent application had until recently to be submitted for each claim; in other countries multiple claims can be made in each application. This helps in part to explain the much larger level of patenting applications in Japan. One patent measure that reduces some of these problems, and that has been widely used in international comparisons, is that of the so-called triadic patent families. Triadic patents are those that have been applied for at the EPO, the JPO, and granted by the USPTO to protect the same invention. The triadic patents are counted on the basis of the earliest priority year—the year in which a patent was first applied for at any patent office.However, although triadic patents are in some ways easier to compare across countries, they cover only a small subset of total patents. They are also biased towards high-technology fields and thus may present a skewed picture of total innovation performance. We thus construct another patent measure as the sum of patents applied for by, or granted to, a country’s applicants by regional centres—that is the USPTO, the EPO and the JPO. This measure differs from the triadic patents measure in that patents do not have to have been filed in all three offices to be counted. It has been argued that there is an upward bias in JPO patent data, which will bias upward data for patents granted to Japanese innovators in particular. However, Japan would be only marginally behind the US even if we took only USPTO data (as opposed to combing EPO, USPTO and JPO data); Japan comes top on triadic patents and also on our alternative composite innovation performance indicator. We have nevertheless corrected for a possible “Japan patents effect” by assuming that the maximum value that the index can take, with a top score of 10, is based on 800 patents per million population. This is below the actual value for Japan of 1,275 to allow for the fact that until recently Japan required a different patent application for each claim.

No. Fuck off, their gathering grounds for faggots and autists of the worst order.

This. Anime cons used to be useful for things like tape trading and discovering shows you would have never seen. With advent of the internet they no longer serve their purpose but to serve as a circlejerk for le nerd culture faggots.

Quit being a cheap nigger and order off of hobby link Japan or some shit.

You know where to go

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/ovens/

I thought you faggots died out in 2005!

THERE IS AN ANIME EXPO ?!

クソチョンは犬でも食って黙ってろww
Get off Holla Forums you stupid gook cucks
하차Holla Forums당신 바보 한국어 오쟁이 진 남편
下车Holla Forums戴绿帽子

I am extremely sorry for the stupid actions of our Korean brethren; I am afraid they don't know any better.
We tried to provide them with civilisation, but they still wanted to shit on the streets and eat dogs. Hell, the Koreans still drink a faeces based alcohol called Ttongsul, and training for the army involves washing your face with excrement.
If white men have the White Man's Burden, it seems like Japan had the Japanese Man's Burden before the evil jews americans dropped the nuke on us.

I hate how all "hot" korean girls look the same. And they do look the same, thanks to plastic surgery.

This is a board for white nationalists you fucking race traitor peice of shit. 4chan Holla Forums is the board for civic cucks friendo…

Why would you mention it, you fucking attention whore?

Anyway, I saw a guy cosplaying as Trump and getting lots of pictures of him taken. Didn't get to talk to him though. Was that you?

If you wanna try next year, just stay civil and you will absolutely be protected from pissy attendees.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Waihopai

I didn't realize white people and Koreans are at war.

then #JustKillMoe

you know plastic surgery wont pass on as a genetic trait right? their crappy facial structure IS STILL THERE YOU MUG

I don't hang out with degenerates, sorry.
Sage for being off topic.

Nobody is forcing you to watch anime. Go watch Game of Thrones instead.

Why can't weebspergs realize that whatever you touch is tainted? If you like Trump, have the thoughtfulness to not openly state it together with your degeneracy.