Our timeline is being altered and i have proof

our timeline is being altered and i have proof.
peep this

the discussion took place on 12/27/2016. this thread has been pruned since

stay woke niggas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge
montalk.net/gnosis/171/corruption-of-the-demiurge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

incase anyone is wondering
here is full discussion

wrong one

One of the posters in that thread posted a list of various familiar medias which had themes of the "computer-like" status of our reality in one sense or another. Lain, the Matrix, "trapped in an MMO" animes and the like. Among them he listed MGS2 as well, which got me to thinking, if there is some type of outside force that curates events on our world, something that "runs the matrix", who (or what) could it be?

Hi. I'm the poster that posted all of that stuff.

What you're looking for is the great Archon. The Demiurge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

Guys, I'm not sure but I think I might be a key player in this whole thing. Like I'm John Connor or something.

the demiurge is bullshit. there is only God. just chill, relax, try to make the life the best you can. when we pass on we go to heaven.
and you just go to heaven.

God wipes your soul clean of all corruption and you become pure and beautiful again and you spend eternity (forever) in a never ending experience of pure LOVE and happiness and bliss and joy. it's like having a giant soul-gasm for EVER, but instead of it getting calm, it just keeps feeling better and better and better forever.

also in heaven you can eat food and it's all healthy and tastes good and never makes you fat or unhealthy.

also you have friends and family who ACTUALLY love you and you play and have fun forever.

montalk.net/gnosis/171/corruption-of-the-demiurge

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

warning
montalk is bullshit.

basically, they tell the truth in parts of what they are saying, while everything else is bullshit, so that you believe the bullshit along with the truth that you agreed with.

fucking newage mumbojumbo

and the greatest trick the devil false idol worshippers ever pulled was making a phrase like that, so that non-devil worshippers will automatically have a knee jerk response and go "oh no! I've been fooled, I must now believe in the existance of the devil so that I'm not tricked by it!" and by doing so are automatically fooled into commiting false idol worship by giving the existance of a false being that doesn't exist credit at all in the first place.

checkmate.

I like the way you think but let's shorten your sentence to make it easier for anons to understand what we're talking about.

basically, they tell the truth in parts of what they are saying, while everything else is bullshit , so that you believe the bullshit along with the truth that you agreed with.

wow friend! thanks for taking my logical deconstruction of bullshit and turning it into a meaningless statement!

its what i do

cyalater

to the shill, I suggest you become a gewd boi. shilling isn't you.

I never remember C3PO had a silver lag. He was ALWAYS gold. ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURE IS SAMEFAG IN HERE

bum p