Onision going up in flames

what does Holla Forums think of Onision?

He is imploding and shitting bricks on twitter after it was discovered he runs a forum where underage girls submit half-naked ppictures to him for him to rate and critique. (he's 31)

Here's a vid on it youtube.com/watch?v=7cLFZJlmFDE

I was up until 3 am laughing my ass off reading the comments on his videos and the shitstorm on twitter. Will this be the end of his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

onision.xyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait a minute….

OH
MY
GOD

I hate youtube faggorty as much as you

but this is about lulz

does Holla Forums no longer give a fuck about lulz?

Watching Onision implode (and contributing to it) is the most hilarious fucking thing that's happened in 2016 and I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it

Ignore the fun-hating faggots op, I too find this shit to be incredibly entertaining.

Tobuscus does Coke.
Jaclyn Glenn is beta as fuck.
PewDiePie is Holla Forums
Onision is a fucking faggot.

Nigga we've known ALL this shit since 2008

no, not true

I didn't know who this guy was until today. I'm having a good laugh reading these comments. Hilarious hypocrisy. Nice thread OP

12?
17?
From what internet access? What's up with their parents? What kind of shit society doesn't teach them self respect and to think their actions through?
half-naked? what's that supposed to mean? "half-naked" as in "warranting legal action" or just some skin exposure of legs and belly?

Post pics

Obligatory.

Keep in mind this faggot calls himself a feminist.

That's why it is so damn funny. SJW are going to tear him apart. This is going to be interesting.

Oh look, an adult whore jealous of a man giving teen girls attention. What else is new.

link the forum

onision.xyz

You have to register to view images.

PleaseDiePie is Holla Forums ?
WAT ?

Guy is a good dude, when I say Holla Forums I just mean he knows what he's doing. In interviews he explains how he's a "childrens entertainer like South Park was for him back in the day", He's religious, conservative and aware of a fuckton of shit going on. I think he has pretty eyes.

That is funny. That douche bag needs to get off the internet anyways.

Pathetic Creeps of YouTube:

(both Onision and Mr.Repzion has "ion" at the end. I never noticed until now)
(All these youtubers I listed are atheists. Hmmmm…)

they're also all white men so i guess it's whitey's fault, right?

come on, don't employ the same shitty rhetoric as neo liberals

I'm white too. I never brought up the fact that they're white and I'm not a liberal. Liberals hate homophobics and I dropped the F bomb several times.

i didn't say you brought it up or that you're a liberal

i guess my post went entirely over your head

the point was that you can't just pick out four scumbags, find one thing they have in common, and then insinuate that their scumbaggery is attributable to that arbitrarily chosen idea that they all share

it's the same shit CNN used to smear trump by calling his supporters racists

Good point there. I have friends who are Trump supporters and none of them are racists. I didn't vote this year, didn't like either candidate. One was too far right(Trump) and the other was corrupt(Hillary). The masses never seem to vote for someone a little more moderate on either side.

>none of them are racists race realists
yet.

Nah. I meant what I said. They're not racist because they got black and mexican friends.

SJW are pushing for pedo acceptance, where have you been?

he's cracking now. this cuck needs to be demonetized on Youtube. How has that not happened yet?

This is very strange because I thought he was a fag.

cool but that doesn't excuse the fact that he's a authoritarian vegan cultist who believes in such hilarious spooks as "sluts". He has also been known to harass the shit out of the family of a girl after she was shot dead and he also has a weird tsundere crush on Leafyishere even though the two act like they hate eachother. I think the guy probably has borderline personality disorder too.
Oh and don't get me started on the time he suffocated a turtle…

well most pedos are fags so it checks out

How much win is in there?

Where you in a coma? There was a huge shitstorm on youtube recently surrounding the administration targeting him because he is white and conservative, then there is the fact he posted on Holla Forums and Holla Forums back in the day, before he was famous. He's also been doing lots of "ironic hitler" stuff recently.

Thats what the user is talking about, trump is not near far-right, thats just the image the media portrayed of him. He's mostly an 80's democrat. The fact you believe he is a facist or something shows how braindead you are. Stop watching television user.

More evidence comes to light

He has since deleted this, but plenty of people are on to him, kek

I stopped watching his videos when I was 14..
So not exactly a coma but yeah, I wasn't really aware of this stuff

Source? That's bull

Where are the pics?

Fuck off my world
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is just drawing an inference from the proven fact that all homosexuals are pedos.

Are all commies as retarded as you ?

yes

Says the guy supporting Trump and his outrages promises(half of them he has either back tracked on or can't keep).

P.S. I don't watch TV. I've already done my own research on Trump. He is too far right.

What did ReviewTechUSA do?

Again, sauce?

He uses misinformation. He got called out on being homophobic, when he claims not to be homophobic. He's been exposed as a hypocrite & a liar on multiple occasions to the point where he started blocking his critics on his channel.

I heard Onision makes between 15-20k PER MONTH thanks to his youtube ad revenue. Is that true? If so, that is insane, he doesn't even have to work, he just creates drama and lets the money and botches flow in (he has like 3 girls living with him)

that's too much, unless he has sponsors.

If I could choose the outcome of this drama, I'd choose him attempting suicide and failing.
Like drinking poison that's not potent enough to kill him but bad enough to give him severe brain damage and almost complete blindness.

Also, I wanna drink Blaire White's cum and fuck her ass.

It brings me Manny keks.

NICE

I've yet to see this tard on YoutUbe but he definitely looks like a faggot. Fucking v-neck shirt, fucking THAT hair, that dick sucking mouth. Gimme a break.

This cunt is sociopathic too, so it'd be good if he shot up a place and murdersuicided. Youtubers are drama queens so he'd probably stream it too.

What's up with Blaire whites face? He looks like he's had a Fuck ton of plastic surgery.

What a fucking retard

But hes fairly right tho..
teens need our attention

Top kek.

I agree with the first part, but it woukd be bad if he died. I want him alive but in pain. Like, he tries to shoot himself but fails and the bullet just takes his jaw.
That would be awesome, my friend.

I don't care, I'd still fuck her.

ISHYGDDT

Me too.

Welcome to 2016.

oh wait, it's 2017. Sorry for not quoting the current year.

Sorry no

But anyways, I still don't comprehend who's He
An actor, right?

It's ok, every year is 2015Plus from now on
And the tranny happens to be a cool one, she's actually pretty smart and funny.
Kool, the fact is trannies are gonna exist no matter what, so it's better if some are super chill, right? She's a full blown anti-SJW.

I've found the faggot

eww

well, it is definitely the current year, so yes.

How the fuck did I type "kool" instead of "look"?

Wow! All this time I thought that he was just being a cunt. I had no idea that he was conservative. Now I hate him less.

Onision has always been garbage. His stuff is preachy nonsense. Fuck him.

How is he a conservative?

don't listen to this irrational femanon
Onision is anything but conservative

He's been garbage for years but this isn't gonna stop him from making content. It's like he lives and thrives off this shit.

sad!

The Amazing Atheist (he's on our side in this) suggested we should all make accounts on his forum and post pictures asking for him to rate us in his videos, considering Onision is saying he is doing this "for everybody" and "all ages". The hairier, ulgier and fatter you are, the better. We will in no way violate his board rules, all of this should be done in good faith. What does Holla Forums think of his idea?

I'm not gonna ask why you even have an opinion on this fag, but clearly he's done nothing wrong except promote feminism and gender psychosis. I guess he likes it tight. That's his most natural trait as far as I can see. People would care if it was illegal, because people are barely even self-aware, and the law doesn't require any thinking, just like religion. But nothing illegal was done here. If you're triggered by this twink's preference for tightness, you are an even bigger cuck than he is.

All that being said, because he is such an insufferable faggot, it might be worthwhile to flood him with hateful comments and see his reaction. Could be funny. I have better things to do than watch a couple of cancerous lumps say uninteresting things on YouTube, but knock yourself out, OP.

catholic priests fuck children therefore all Christians are pedos.

Definite chrstfag logic you stupid nigger.

Hold on, were you not talking about Onision? My mistake. PewDiePie, or whatever he's called, also seems like an insufferable faggot to me, though, and is probably an annoying, childish little shit with few masculine qualities in real life too.

Who isn't an atheist? Do you seriously still believe that the bible is a true story?

I'm an atheist but I'm glad being one is more or less irrelevant.

you're a faggot