Things that were shit from Day One

Things that were shit from Day One

Undeniable.

Fuck off. Spongebob was always a giant "LOLSORANDUMB" turd.

Die cuckchanner

Try to disprove me.

Well, even the hardcore fans of the show agree that the first episodes were shit concentrate, so I can't

Irriating garbage for the ADHD crowd

fuck off

It wasn't shit but it isn't the greatest cartoon in animation and it helped pave the way for other not as good LOLSORANDUMB cartoons due to being a massive success.

I'm fucking tired of cuckchan treating it as the "best cartoon of all time" though

You know what, newfag? You can leave!

That's your problem.If you see that shit here then you have a right to complain.

Sup cuckchan

die

Spongefags are horsefucker-tier

A lot of the problems in SpongeBob in general is the lack of any character development, continuity, or story since everything resets in SpongeBob.

If you hate SpongeBob so much than what do you think are good examples of cartoons that are better in comedy or in general.

I don't think you actually know what this means. Also you're a faggot.

It is you who has to go back.

11/10 would reply again.

So no different from The Simpsons then?

the same kind of assmad responses expect from a spongefag. go back to cuckchan, asshole

Or a deliberately nonsensical and freewheeling children's cartoon, meant to be watched in any order

fucking horsefucker tier

kill yourself

Me b0ss

which season are you referring to?

The whole show. He literately means from day 1.

All of them, spongefag.

Do Spongefags have the most cancerous taste on the internet?

Your bait was crap. I can tell you secretly like this show. You have seen the first three seasons multiple times.

i think you two teenagers who are friends with eachother irl should keep this off of Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums10333482

Are you the same guy from that thread on Holla Forums?

is this the reboot or the original?

Reboot.

the bait is strong with this one.

All you fuccbois ๐Ÿ˜ฝ ๐Ÿ˜ฝ out thereโ“โ“ Tryna talk shit ๐Ÿ’ฉ against me?? ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ—ก ๐Ÿ—ก Ohโ€ฆ I see ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ you have a gun ๐Ÿ”ซ. Do โœ… you? You have a gun ๐Ÿ”ซ ๐Ÿ”ซ, do you โœ… โœ…โ‰๏ธ I'll put โฌ‡๏ธ down โฌ‡๏ธ my weapon ๐Ÿ—ก ๐Ÿšฎ โ€ฆ I'll put โฌ†๏ธ down โฌ‡๏ธ my weapon ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿšซโ€ฆ I ๐Ÿ‘€ will put down โฌ‡๏ธ my WEAPON โ€ผ๏ธโš”โš” AHAAA โ€ผ๏ธ I GOT ANOTHER ๐Ÿ—ก FUCKIN ๐Ÿ—ก SWORD โš”โš” YOU FUCKIN BITCHโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ โœ… ๐Ÿ˜Ž๏ปฟ

hooHooOOO OOOLIE SHiT ๐Ÿ’ฉ looK WHO it FucKIN IS! ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿ‘ฒ๐Ÿ‘ฒ it's the kiNG๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’Ž oF tHe FUCKING MAMES ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ he'S GOT ALL KInnA SHIT like your AYylMaoS๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘ฝ youR chEEZburgir caTs ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ and even that fuckiNG FISH๐Ÿ  rev up thOSE DANK BURNERS CAUSE ITS GETTING ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’งSAucY toNIGHT WITH THIS ouTSTANDING plETHORA OF MAMES FROM THE KInG๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

how the fuck did you get those emoji's in here?

Magic

Or smartphone ๐Ÿ’ฉ

You love this show and you know it, m8. Seriously, nowโ€ฆ

Alsoโ€ฆ Bait - W-EEEEEEEN.

goog thred xdd

Oh look, a thread starting with two completely retarded posts by the same guy. Time to contribute.

OP most likely still shit his diapers when Spongebob started.

Ah, yes - a GOOD example of something shitty from Day One. How rare.

Pretty much pic related, I know it's anime but it has become so much of a zombie franchise i think of it as a western cartoon at least in spirit and can be easily paired up with The Simpsons and the fairly odd parents.

Hey look, a thinly-veiled unpopular opinions thread.

Nice to see someone else figure out the obvious.
So, thread is kill, when?

Classic Spongebob hardly if ever did either of these things.

Forgot a few.

This thread is edge.

I don't know why people like this ones so much they are boring and poorly made.

This show was crap bro. DEAL WITH IT!

The only good thing these shows ever did FOR ME was having good R34, thanks to their fucking fanbases being turned on by teenage smut so damn easily. Other than that, screw these shows.

Neither suck anywhere near as bad as everything else mentioned on this thread. Try harder, you guys.

Its hw genius emoji language he worked on instead of Holla Forums. Now people can post with it ๐Ÿ“ช ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿ‘ง โ™Žโ™“โ™‘โ™Žโ™Šโ™ˆโ™Œ๐Ÿ“ถ๐Ÿ”ก๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฃ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†“๐Ÿ†—๐Ÿ†“โ›”๐Ÿ“ณโš ๐Ÿ†˜ใŠ—ยฉใŠ™๐Ÿˆฒ๐Ÿˆบ๐Ÿ†š๐Ÿˆฏโญ•๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ โŒโœ…โž–โž•๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ•ฃ๐Ÿ•ก๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ•“โฌโžกโ†–โฌ‡โ†—โ†–โ†•โ—ผโ–ซ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ณโ—€๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“‘๐Ÿ“›๐Ÿ“”๐Ÿ”•๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“’๐Ÿ“”โ˜Ž๐ŸŽŽ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ฏ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“‡๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ฟ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽซ๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“น๐ŸŽด๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•น๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•ฐ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿ•Ž๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—„๐Ÿ—ž๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—’๐Ÿ–จ๐ŸŽ›๐Ÿ—ƒ๐ŸŽš๐Ÿ—‘๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ›ข๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ—๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš“๐ŸšŠ๐ŸšŒโ“‚๐Ÿš„๐Ÿš•๐Ÿšณ๐Ÿšก๐Ÿ›‚๐Ÿ›„๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿš™๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿ›ฃ๐Ÿ’โ™จโ›ฝ๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿšต๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ„๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒ๐Ÿœ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒ›โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒžโšก๐ŸŒฝ

How can you possibly defend Loud House's artstyle?

It's supposed to look like a comic strip?

dude that was the best thing that Butch Hartman had ever done.

Its a western cartoon.

This thread.

Shhhhโ€ฆ

let then keep complaining about Breadwinners and shit like that and imply how crappy Korra looked, while they are oblivious how cheap Loud House looks because they wanna bang the baby.

Life is suffering.

Butch Hartman is a hack. Danny Phantom is shit.

Quads confirm.

[your least favourite animated televison]

Pretty much this.

[your favorite animated television]

While you are correct, you aren't setting a very high bar. The show was shit.

I recognize that sticker

snap to it, slim jim

forgot this existed

About the only thing Anime is better at is producing souless animation faster than anyone else. Pokemon is one of at least 4 animes i can think of that puts the simpsons episode count to shame, despite all of them coming out around a decade later.

This thread

Woooaah-OH
Woooaah-OH

I will fight you at the playground tomorrow, High Noon.

I'll fucking fight you, faggot.
Shit is better than any other chinese cartoon

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

FLIGHT IS MIGHT FAGGOT

Skeleton Warriors.
How can professional animators screw up a simple walking animation?

Heavy Gear.
Everything you loved about Heavy Gear, except for everything you loved about Heavy Gear.

Its Flutterbye Fairies for boyz!

I thought it was ok/meh.but not total shit.

For total shit from day one my vote goes to Captain Planet.
Even as a young child the heavy handed message over story and weak ass plots sucked.
Coconut Fred was also shit from day one.

Nut Shack
Bread Winners
Annoying Orange
Almost Naked Animals
Pickles and Peanut
12 oz Mouse
Problem Solverz
etc.

How do you screw up a comic adaptation this badly?

Monty was lucky enough to die and not have to carry this burden any longer.

I think you mean "he was murdered"