Shadow Bans

Shadow Bans and the END of Meme warfare

Come over here, Holla Forums. We need to have a little sit down and talk about what's been going on lately. You've been making some pretty dank memes, got your redpill educational machine in full operation… There is just one problem. I don't see you anymore. I don't see comments on Twitter or Facebook, even the newest Normie videos on Youtube. I do see you on Trump's twitter making Jew jokes, or making fun of attention whore Benji Shaprio

Sometimes I click the "show all top comments unfiltered" on facebook and you will see even Leftist comments have been labeled spam by the mindless bots.
I talked to some of the people who shill spam comments like "watch Capt. America here!" and "Obama kicks the door on on Fox News!". Turns out, they are paid by Google Adsense $.25 a post. So there is the excuse for labeling troublesome people as spam and not even reading the comment. Quick and easy thought control.

So what are we going to do? Is this the end? Is there a hack? What good are memes if they can't exist outside of chans?

Is this the end of the information age (for normies)!?

>>>/gaschamber/
keep dropping redpills on normies, Holla Forums.

This is now a MAGA thread.

sage

But you're not. Go look…

First comment is always the shills with anime pedo shit

fuck off, tryhard

ANYWAYS fucking shills

Back to the subject: Shadowbans are a thing. They are getting worst. Is there a counter strategy?

I have two different service providers.

One for Holla Forums and one for my fake social media profile.

Only about 50% is being filtered.

So we just need to shitpost harder.

also:
sage for defeatist.

Two strategies: oc and shitpost even harder.

Ingesting amphetamines now.

>>>/reddit/

No. Here is big white ass.

Create your own social media platforms.

Stop accepting the system that was given to you.

Learn to code. Do it in golang. Do crypto and peer to peer replication.

Facebook, Google, Twitter, Microsoft etc all of these companies are part of the national security state.

They were funded and controlled by the NSA and CIA from the beginning. People do not want to accept that. Its true.

The internet was create to control and track you. Not to liberate you.

Create your own platforms and make them shill resistant, or just kill yourself. The are only gradually tightening the censorship screws so that people dont freak out. Slow boil them.

You do it

Anime pedo shit is a shill tactic. This whole thread is ignoring the question to shill

The only and ultimate method is to go for the hilt, use every single word in existence and even make new ones, either force them to surrender or to censor every single thing. Use every happening and random celeb bullshit to your advantage.

Yes, don't bother with (((social media))) anymore. Redpill in person.

You stupid idiot. He's talking about countering getting banned from social media which allows you to "drop more redpill bombs".

¿Who's the shill exactly? Oh yeah, (((you))).

The answer is obvious. We need a living, breathing, slightly autistic, badass, super-meme! In other words, Hitler.

Just needs to be more Subtle it will take time but adaptation must come in order to keep the information in normies circles

that is because we have leaked so far into normal space that we are starting to appear normal.

Could it be true? Is Holla Forums compromised?

(((You))) are.

No, but social media is at the point of diminishing returns.

The thread about social media censoring our largest tool in waking up the masses is full of unrelated shitposts.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't know what they shadowban for…
But I would recommend that anyone who thinks they might be shadowbanned:

*Create a new twitter account and never used a slur or swear word again.*

Honestly, not saying nigger and kike, will not only help you redpill, but it might/should keep you from getting shadowbanned.

honestly

people just go with whatever the next "cool" thing is… and we are cool now. There time is over.

How hard is it to make a better facebook? Everyone knows they censor. Twitter sucks. How hard is it to make a new twitter?

I don't know what you're talking about. Don't use Faceberg, but I see our comments and tweets all over the place. Shadow bans are largely ineffective from what I've seen.

I want to scream meme language but golang has much better performance than Python.

multiple accounts
making new accounts

this is not hard

You're the worst kind of nigger, Jew faggot :)

You think you have to sell people on the truth. That you need to appease dumb asses who've wasted their lives and do nothing. FOR WHAT PURPOSE? Because you're so fucking weak and vain that it makes you feel like a bigshot for the first time in YOUR stupid life to get a dumb ass to acknowledge some reason.

Never mind the fact that you're just repeating something that appealed to you. All the credit goes to you because again, it's about you and being a weak faggot it's important to you, to have numbers even if that group consists of nothing but dumb cunts.

Nigger and kike get peoples attention which is difficult to do these days. People are pissed off and do respond to a MAN. In comfy times, not so much, but when their self interest has been harmed and or they're wording about the future, you can strike heavy with some Jew this and that. Try it you limb dick retard instead of your conman bullshit. Find your fucking balls and speak with some passion. Only you'll find your own voice instead of cunt pasting Jewtube links (all going away now) and pastebins you know are never read.

Now if you're on Reddit and Facebook like I suspect, just kill yourself.

Riddle me this: how does this site work?

There's a fine line between speaking plainly and being an insufferable buffoon, be tempered.