So this is the first dead chick I've ever fapped to

So this is the first dead chick I've ever fapped to.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5kl3m8/carrie_fisher_megathread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you know you haven't fapped to a dead chick before?

she isn't dead

no more faps ;_;

That you know of.

So what? Just another old ass druggy dies. Fuck you Prince, Bowie, Fischer and countless other this year. I'm not going to miss you and I'm certainly not going to miss incessant meaningless tributes the lame-steam media are shoving and going to shove down our throats.

And fuck you Disney because I know you're going to shove her Force Ghostâ„¢ into VIII to pander to idiotic Star Wars fanboys because where would a Disney Star Wars film be without as many lingering closeups of actors from the former movies as possible.

she didn't die

she joined the force

Please don't make me copy a reddit link at you. reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5kl3m8/carrie_fisher_megathread/

The costume designer who did slave Leia jumped the shark on her earrings.

If he would have given her large hoop earrings with that outfit, the hot factor would have really increased.

the bigger the hoops the bigger the hoe

It appears you have no idea what "jumped the shark" means, please refrain from using it in future.

see

You fucking retard

hot

edgy

Wrong idiom, meant to say "dropped the ball".

she's not even that attractive. a high 6/10 at best

For the time she became a mini sex idol for little boys, only because there was little competition for her. They didn't have instant access to millions of hot girls on the Web in '82.

she looked good in the old star wars. She looked like some1 else in the latest star wars. In the meantime she did coke, eating and ageing.
She as her good looks essentially died 30 years ago. Uve been fappin to the dead chick for 30 years.

At least we still have anime.

Everyone is acting like she cured cancer or something. She was a fucking *actress* and a known cokehead.

The_gay_community.jpg

shes good

thanks user. i didn't know she was a cokehead.

Plus she had an affair with married Harrison Ford on the set of star wars

bump

By that standard, you probably have fapped to a dead chick, just without realizing it.

I wait till a chick dies then I fap to her

Carrie Fisher? More like Carrie Throw Her Back To The Lake!

She'd be alive and probably hot if not for cocaine.