It's important to realise that one of the main factors affecting divorce rates is an equality or inequality of income

It's important to realise that one of the main factors affecting divorce rates is an equality or inequality of income.

An increase in women working means more divorce, and a partnership of equals is much more likely to end in divorce.

Relationships between black men and white women end in divorce a lot because the higher income associated with men is cancelled out by the higher income associated with being white.

Relationships between white men and black women are guaranteed to be stable and happy.

Homosexual relationships are likely to be unstable, especially if the people are from the same race.

What isn't clear is whether the increase in divorce could actually be a good thing, because it means people aren't dependant on the other partner and forced to 'accept' abuse.

Posting to see if I am correct

Hmm apart from the bit about white men with black women

I heard black men and women both make a similar amount of money, particularly now where physical strength is not really a factor

Mostly I find people saing wm bw is stable though

This is why we need communism

Holla Forums plz leave, nobody likes you

wew lad.

Ultimately the message here is to follow your dreams and marry an Asian girl.

instead of women trying to compete with men,
just be good women and be good at being women. be good at being mothers.

as a couple you're supposed to be in symbiosis, a healthy secure environment for you kids to grow up in. each to their part and obviously the man should usually be in charge of it since he usually has the strongest sense of duty, direction, finances, respect, etc. leads while making sure his family is taken care of appropriately.

High divorce rates are a symptom of the jewish poison in our society and/or women who won't bear sons.

keep posting your shitty "comics" you namefagging turboautist

I don't think you understood it- yes an Asian woman, but an Asian woman living in poverty
Essentially, a South Asian

It's still a dream though at least to me.

Unless…

One thing I wonder is whether these studies account for immigration status and socioeconomic status?
I have a feeling people from asian cultures are less likely to divorce someone in the U.S. because of the cultural differences, and that first and second generation immigrants will divorce at higher rates. Also, depending on economic status could change things.

nice quads

it is a good and bad thing
Good: 3DPD are more PD, to the point where unless you're rich or a cuc.k the PD will be so bad that you can't deal with it, this makes demand for technology that can save us.

Bad: it destroys civilization. With 3DPD being able to indulge their hypergamy without consequence they are less likely to find a male that meets their standards, meaning the birth rate will fall below the replacement rate

there is no real answer, and all we can really do is wait and hope that the technology comes in time

the most important is women in work

largely, yes. in work is not that bad, nurse, comms, etc. the problem is positions of power

Correct
Nurses can do less damage and also make less money

You're a fucking idiot op. Divorce is solely for getting money regardless of what the female's job is, she's gonna divorce her husband because she wants more money at the expense of her ex's misery. Race has nothing to do with divorce rates

MRAfag please go

The fuck does that even mean

It means fuck off back to reddit

Marry your cousin, thats the real dream

Who is this semen demon

also MSM pushing casual sex in your mid and old age as a good thing
also marrying for "love"

marriage to the state

pic related, racemixing faggot

do you know how to figure out what the causes and what the effects are?

wew